Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ana and Carla - First Steps continued

"Ana follows Carla into the next, natural step"

2
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
905 words 905 words
Ana stared.

Carla stared.

As they stared, they found themselves drifting inward again. Their lips met with more familiarity now, parting and sharing moisture, mouths opening and tongues flitting softly with one another. Carla’s scent filled Ana’s breath and the radiant warmth of her body drew her closer.

Without thinking, her left hand moved up and cupped Carla’s breast. This was another first that came easier than she expected. That was especially true considering she hadn’t expected anything just ten minutes earlier.

Carla pulled back, and Ana’s heart raced. She’d crossed a line and now Carla was going to freak out.

“Not here” was all Carla said, then took her hand and dragged her from the couch. Ana trailed along behind, taking in what was happening. In two minutes, they were in the upstairs bedroom that the cousins were sharing, along with two older girls. Carla spun her through the door and onto her back on the bed, nudged the door shut with her foot, and joined her. She straddled Ana’s waist, then slid down to kiss her while unbuttoning her blouse. Ana took the hint and began freeing Carla from her blouse as well.

In a moment, both blouses and both bras were gone, and Carla was flat against Ana, their soft breasts pressing against one another as they kissed. She tried to reach up to Carla, but her cousin said “uh-uh” and grabbed her wrists, using her own weight to push them above Ana’s head, pinning her down.

She began kissing and nibbling Ana’s neck, soft wet kisses and light nips with her teeth. Clearly, from Ana’s moans and squirms, it was working. Carla inched her way down, and Ana’s breasts came free, her nipples now excited and pointy. Shifting her hands to Ana’s elbows, Carla moved down and flicked her tongue back and forth over both nipples in turn. Ana gasped and her knees shifted further apart. Carla’s warmth dropped down between Ana’s thighs, and even that brought a tingle to Ana.

“Is this too much?” Carla asked.

Eyes wide, Ana shook her head vehemently. No, no, no, no – nothing close to too much. She didn’t even know if it was close to enough.

“There’s more ….” Carla continued, her eyebrows quizzical. There’s more, if you want it, she was saying.

All Ana could bring herself to say was “… please yes …”

Carla slid down and took hold of the button on Ana’s shorts. Her fingers brushed Ana’s belly and a wave of pleasure rippled from between her legs, out in all directions. She shuddered and let out a little squeak.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

Was that an orgasm, she wondered? She’d never had one before, though that thrill was about the best thing she’d ever felt.

Quickly, down came her shorts and her panties, and suddenly Carla was blowing cool air on her downy triangle of hair. She leaned further and began dropping gentle kisses from Ana’s waist, marked with the elastic from her shorts, down slowly toward the v of hair.

Ana’s legs knew what to do, spreading eagerly, readying her for more, and Carla followed the implied invitation. Soon her lips were at the top of Ana’s dainty labia, and her tongue fluttered out and slipped itself between the lips. If Carla had any doubt, Ana’s whimpers and her hands atop Carla’s head encouraged her to proceed.

Her tongue followed the lips, sliding lower, gently parting them as it went, until it reached the hard little button of Ana’s clit.

Her fingers pulled Ana’s labia apart and she planted a single soft kiss on Ana’s clit. Ana trembled, and thought she was going to fly apart. Then Carla leaned in again and began sucking gently on Ana’s clit, caressing the tip with her tongue.

At that, Ana did fly apart, her first orgasm – no mistaking what this was – ever, raced through her body, touching every cell. She was on fire, convulsing, gasping, all her neurons firing together, giving her an internal fireworks show she’d never seen before.

Carla backed off, trying not to absolutely overwhelm her cousin with pleasure, but continued stroking her labia as she did. When Ana’s whimpers died a bit, Carla took a single finger and stroked it between Ana’s lips, collecting some of the abundant moisture. She slipped just the tip into the opening just below Ana’s clit. With everything so wet, it glided in without resistance until the tip of Carla’s finger was just in the right place to curve upward and tickle Ana’s g-spot.

“Shhhh ….” Carla said, and wriggled her finger gingerly against the soft tissue. Ana’s knees snapped together, trapping Carla where she lay, and Ana began convulsing. She grabbed Carla’s head in a vain attempt to steady herself. “Unf … unf … unf…”

The waves of pleasure were so new and unparalleled that Ana feared their strength, but at the same time was powerless to wish them to stop.

Carla watched quietly, then slipped her finger from Ana. She laid down now, nestling her shoulder in the crook of Ana’s arm, giving her something to hold tight to as she lightly stroked her face.

“Was that too much, Ana?”

“God no … it was …”

“Just right?”

Ana nodded “… and so right.”

Published 
Written by soundsofshadows
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments