Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrea, Mother of My Dreams Part 2

"The continuing story of a mother desperate for the pleasure a younger man can provide."

10
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I suggest reading part 1 first.

Andreas 19 year old daughter, Hayley, opened the door and calmly walked in, as if she wasn't watching her mother with her mouth around the penis of her brothers childhood best friend.

"I got your text mum, I came over as fast as I could." She glanced down at me, sitting on the toilet seat with my fully erected penis leaking pre-cum and throbbing uncontrollably. Andrea stood up and looked at me with a serious face and said, "Jason, my daughter is a virgin, she desires you, I want you to take her now, you have my permission."

Hayley had slid off her exercise clothes and was now standing just in her bright pink underpants and no bra. I was amazed at the size of her breasts, in the clothes she normally wore her breasts seemed small, but now I realized she was a full grown woman. I looked in between her legs and saw an increasing damp spot. She was so horny her panties were growing wetter every second.

"Now that I've got you nice and hard, I want you to show my daughter what a man feels like."

Andrea stood up wiping her mouth and gently rubbing the right nipple of her daughter. She moaned and pulled down her pink panties to the ground throwing them on the floor. "Jason, you know what to do."

With that I picked up Hayley's panties and held them to my nose, I could feel the dampness. She smelt alot sweeter than her amazing mother. Without hesitation I licked the panties thoroughly, going from the crotch area all the way up the panties to the place her pretty little asshole was just moments ago. My penis couldn't take it anymore, I needed to fuck something!

I sat down on the toilet seat and motioned for Hayley to approach me, she cautiously straddled me, not sitting on my manhood yet, but just on my legs. Her mouth wrapped around my penis, slowly going from top to bottom. I saw Andrea sitting on the cold floor with her legs open, slowly massaging her clitoris, watching us intently. Hayley decided it was time, she got off my legs and walked over to the bathroom cupboard pulling out a strawberry condom that was hidden inside the bottom of a tissue box.

She peeled the wrapper off and sat down on my legs again, gently placing it over my fully erected penis, rolling it right down to the bottom of my cock. Without further ado, she raised her body to hover directly over me, and reached under herself to direct my cock right into her sweet, tight, virgin pussy. The sound of Andrea vigorously rubbing her vagina while stimulating her asshole with her other hand was overwhelming. I had never felt so horny in my whole life. Hayley slowly sat down fully on me and her head feel over my shoulder, and she began to bounce up and down. Andrea crawled over from the floor directly under her teenage daughter. I spread my legs and Andrea began to lick her daughters most intimate place. With Hayley bouncing up and down on me increasingly faster, and her own mother pleasuring her asshole, she started to moan and almost scream.

The feeling was incredible, I was so horny it was insane. Andrea broke the sexual tension by saying, "Hayley you wouldn't mind letting your old mother have a go would you?" Hayley slowly rose her body and climbed off of me, clearing the way for her horny mother.

SophieRouss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieRouss1

Andrea hopped on without any hesitation and saddled me in the exact same position as her daughter. She reached under herself and guided my cock to her asshole, which she had lubricated while masturbating on the floor. She wanted me. She calmly said to me, "Jason, I haven't had intercourse in over 7 months, fuck me right now."

I needed no invitation, instead of her bouncing on me, she rose up a little bit and let me fuck her at my will. I didn't start slow, I was to horny, I pounded her hard, so hard within the first pump she was moaning and screaming in a way I had never heard before. Hayley took it upon herself to stand on the toilet seat, each leg on an opposite side, I was face to face with the teen pussy I was just inside. She inched in until she was just millimeters away from my face, I stuck my tongue out and massaged her clit while fingering her with 2 fingers. Andrea got 1 finger and very gently inched into her daughters asshole.

I continued fucking Andrea until suddenly she rose her body off of my legs, started rubbing herself the fastest I had ever seen, and screamed, squirting me with her womanly juices. The majority of hit my stomach and dribbled down over my balls and into the toilet. She panted and kissed me gently, getting on her feet and lying on the floor. "That was the most amazing thing in my whole life, I have never squirted before." She closed her eyes and very gently massaged her clit.

Hayley jumped down from the toilet seat and hopped on me again directing me into the same place I'd just fucked her mother. "Are you sure, this might hurt abit."

She moaned a little and said "I don't care." I started very slowly getting the full width into her, once I had I tried for tightness and felt I could fit my full manhood inside, I started to thrust slowly, then faster. Her asshole was so tight it was gripping my penis in a way I'd never felt before, I couldn't take it any longer. I glanced over at Andrea still rubbing her clitoris vigorously, trying to achieve another squirting orgasm, looked back at Hayley's teen body, then her face, almost crying with pleasure, and went for it. I pounded her harder then I had Andrea, I sucked on Hayley's stiff nipples, then unloaded my cum right into Hayley. Load after load came out of my penis. My most intense orgasm to date. I was panting hard, and was red in the face, as was Hayley, moaning quitely, but intensely. Hayley got up off me and stood over her mother.

She squatted down, her asshole directly over her mothers face, "Do you want to taste him mummy."

Andrea just moaned loudly and nodded, biting her lip. Hayley unloaded her butt-ful of cum into her mothers mouth, it seemed like a full 3 tablespoons full before nothing more came out. Andrea sat up, swallowed, and said, "Thank you Jason, thank you so much."

She kissed her daughter passionately, and said, well we're all sweaty and still horny I'm guessing, lets take a shower and show Hayley what a proper orgasm is.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 to come 24 hours after this, stay tuned! Comment and rate, My first series of stories advice is appreciated, cheers guys!

Published 
Written by hotstories69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments