Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Andrea's New Transformation

3
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Fat Camp

Today is the day I thought to myself as I finished putting on my shorts. Why am I so happy you ask? Well today my annoying step-sister is leaving for fat camp. Mean? Yes but it's true. Let me tell you about my younger sister and then you'll know what I'm talking about.


My father married her mother when she was five and I was nine. We were always close together, growing up. However as I got older and matured into a young teenage boy my sister did not develop the way you would expect a teenage girl too. At age twelve she began eating chocolate all the time and started gaining weight. A lot of weight.


Now she was sixteen and two hundered pounds. My friends and I purposely make fun of her. Our parents are worried that she'll develop diabetes because she's so overweight, so they've decided to sign her up for a two month camp that specializes in helping teens lose weight.


A knock at my door caused me to look over at it. Mom stuck her head in. “Trey, are you going to come say goodbye to your sister?” she asked me. I shook my head no. “I'm going to go play basketball with Brian.” I told her. She nodded and left the room. I walked over to my window and looked outside watching my father help Andrea into the car to drive her off to camp.



Two Months Later


Last night Mom got a call from one of the counselors at the camp saying Andrea was ready to come home. Mom of course, got all excited and so did my father. I just simply shrugged and told them that it was cool. I could care less though, knowing my sister, she was probably more fat then ever. I chuckled at the thought of her coming back even fatter now.


It was the day my parents were going to pick her up and Brian and I were playing Gears of War 2 in the living room. My mom looked at me, “Are you sure don't wanna go?” she asked. “I'm sure.” I told her, not looking away from the game. She nodded and her and dad walked out of the house.


Shortly after they left, Brian's phone rang. It was his mom telling him to get home. He looked at me. “Mom found out I've been watching porn online so I'm grounded for a while.” he said before getting up and walking out of the house. I chuckled as he left. As soon as he was gone, I went up to my room and shut and locked the door behind me before going over to my computer and turning it on.


As it came on, I went to the search browser and typed in “Lesbian Porn” and clicked on the site I visited most. As I scrolled through the videos, I pulled my shorts down and then my boxers. I hadn't even started the video and I already had precum dripping off the head of my now throbbing cock. I finally found a video and put it on. The blonde began eating the brunette out and her moaning caused me to moan too as I began jerking the shaft of my cock.


The girl's changed positions and began fingering one another both of them moaning now. My hand motions got faster as the girls moaning increased. Finally my hips thrusting up as I finally came. As I sat there panting, I heard the car doors slamming downstairs. “Oh shit.” I muttered as I turned my computer off and pulled my boxers up and went to get a towel to clean the cum off of my computer. I cleaned up and unlocked my door and then changed my boxers and shorts as I laid down, pretending to read a book as mom opened my door.


Andrea's New Look


“ We're back.” mom said. I looked up and put my book down, not saying anything. “Come say hi to your sister, she's missed you.” she said before walking off. I had to chuckle at that but got up anyways. Adjusting myself to make sure nothing was hanging out, I walked out into the hall and downstairs. Halfway down I expected to see my fat sister with a candy bar in her hand, but as I got closer I had to hold onto the banister as I looked at the sight in front of me.


Standing there was my now hot, skinny, tanned sister. My cock began pulsing again as my eyes traveled over Andrea's body. She was in cut off shorts, a white tanktop with a bikini top underneath and flipflops. Her black hair was pulled up into a loose ponytail and her face was more beautiful then ever. I made out the shape of her lips and her jawline and then her firm breasts, her flat stomach, all the way down to her lean shapely legs. She really did it.


I finally forced myself to move down. That's when Andrea saw me and smiled as she walked over to hug me. As she hugged me, I felt her breasts pushing into me and prayed that she couldn't feel the bulge in my pants.


As she pulled back I tried to study her facial expression to see if she could tell but I couldn't even tell. “Hey Trey.” she said. Her voice gave my skin goosebumps. “Hey Andi.” I said, using the nickname I used to use for her when we were younger. She smiled. “I've missed you. How have you been?” she asked. “Good. Just playing basketball you know.” I said. She giggled, “Still trying to become an NBA star.” she said. This time I smiled and nodded.


Mom clapped her hands together. “You can take your stuff up to your room. I'm going to start dinner so I'll call you two when dinner is ready.” she said. Andrea nodded and picked her bags up and went upstairs. Mom went into the kitchen while dad went to watch the game. I also went upstairs.


As I was going upstairs, Andrea was coming out of her room in a bathing suit. “I'm going to go out for a swim. Wanna come?” she asked me. I looked at her in her bathing suit. “Nah. I think I'll stay inside.” I told her. She smirked before walking downstairs. I went into my room and closed my door as I leaned against it, not being able to control the urge anymore, I pulled my swollen cock out of my shorts and began jerking off as I thought of my younger sister.



Masturbating Siblings


Andrea had always been back for two weeks and mom and dad already had to go out of town again. They both worked in the same business and whenever one of them got called out of town for a business trip, the other one did shortly after. This time they both did. Andrea and I were sitting on the couch after dinner. Our parents were putting the last of their bags by the front door as they turned to look at us.


“ Promise you two will behave while we're gone.” our mom said. We nodded. “I promise.” we said together. Mom smiled as dad came up behind her. “Well we're going to go before we miss our flight. We'll be back in three days.” he said as they picked up their bags. We waved and they returned it before leaving the house.


As soon as they were gone, Andrea got up. “I'm going to go lay down.” she said as she went to the stairs. I nodded and waited for her to go upstairs and to her room before following her. Once I was upstairs, I was sure her door would be closed, but to my surprise it was left open a crack. It was open enough that I could see Andrea as she removed her tshirt and then her shorts.


Next she took off her lace bra and matching panties before laying down on top of her covers. I watched as she laid down on her bed and turned her head to the door with her eyes closed. I figured she was just going to sleep naked, but then I saw her hand move up and begin massging one of her breasts. She used her thumbs to get her nipples erect and her mouth opened some to let out a soft moan.


As she moaned, I felt my cock beginning to pulsat in my shorts. Andrea's legs opened up, her feet flat on the bed, and she moved her hand down her stomach to her pussy. Her thumb continued to rub her left nipple as her right hand began rubbing the lips of her pussy.


As she did I dropped my shorts and boxers down to my ankles as I began rubbing my shaft as I watched my little sister insert a finger into her pussy and then another as her hand began moving around. She was still moaning as she began moving her hand faster and then slower and then fast again. I could have swore she inserted a third finger because now she was riding her hands.


She was trying to keep quiet also, not knowing that I was watching her. I moaned as I felt myself about to cum. All I wanted to do was cum on her firm tits or inside of her hot pussy. Finally Andrea's hips thrusted up as she let out another moan obviously cumming. I came at the same time. Andrea's body relax as she pulled her fingers out of her pussy and brought them up to her mouth and tasted her own juices. That's it. I had to fuck my little sister now. She went and got me all hot and bothered with her sexy little body and now I wanted her. Picking my shorts up I went back to my room to grab a pair of handcuffs before going back to Andrea's door and pushing it open.



Teaching Andrea A Lesson


As I walked into the room, I closed and locked the door behind me. Andrea looked up and gasped as her brother walked in. “Trey?! Wha..what are you doing in here?!” she stuttered as she tried to cover herself up. I sat down on the bed and placed a hand on her ankle as I put the handcuffs beside me.


“ I was watching you.” I told her. She relaxed a little as a smile formed. “Oh really?” she asked. I nodded, “And I plan on telling mom and dad.” I said. This changed her emotion quickly. “No! Trey you can't! Please! They can't know about this!” she begged.

GiliSkyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiliSkyy

Even her begging turned me on. I looked at her. “I won't tell if you do a favor for me.” I said. “I'll do anything, just please don't tell.” she said.


I smiled. “Okay. I want you to suck my cock.” I told her. She looked at me. “How do I do that?” she asked. “Well first, you have to get on your knees between my legs.” I started explaining as I pulled my shorts and boxers off, revealing my 10 inch cock that was now hard again. Andrea moved off the bed and down to the floor, on her knees. I moved closer, my cock inches away from her tiny lips.


She looked up at me. “Now what?” she asked me. “Give me your hand.” I said as I took her left hand and placed it on my shaft. “Now just grip me but not too hard and just start sucking on the head of my cock like a sucker.” I said. Andrea giggled and moved forward. She took me into her mouth and began moving her head back and forth now.


I let out a moan as she moved back and forth. “Mmm..that's feels so good Andi.” I moaned. My hand went down and gripped her hair as I pushed her head further. I felt her tongue flick around my cock as she continued moving. “Oh god yes..that's my girl..yeah suck my cock you little slut.” I moaned as Andrea looked up at me. I smiled. “You're doing good baby.” I reassured her as she continued moving.


As Andrea's head moved faster, I felt myself about to explode. “Mmm..fuck I'm gonna cum Andi!” I moaned as my hips thrusted up and I exploded into her mouth. It was obviously a lot for her since some of it dribbled down her chin. “Swallow it.” I told her. A moment later she smiled at me letting me know she had swallowed it.


I stood up and helped her up. “It taste kind of gross.” she said. “You'll get used to it.” I told her as I turned her to the wall and rubbed my hand over her bare ass. I brought my hand up and spanked her then, causing her to moan. “You like that?” I asked. “Yes.” she said as she looked back at me. I spanked her once before grabbing her arms and throwing her on the bed. I straddled her and grabbed the handcuffs and put her hands up on the metal rods of the headboard. I then cuffed her before leaning down and kissing her hard. We began playing tonsil hockey then.


Finally I pulled back and began kissing her neck and then took her left nipple into my mouth and began sucking and biting on it. Andrea moaned as I flicked my tongue across her nipple. I began sucking and biting her right nipple as my hand massaged her left breast.


Andrea moaned again as I pulled back and pushed her legs open with my knee and used two of my fingers to open the lips of her wet pussy. I used my thumb and began making circular motions on her throbbing clit. She continued moaning and squirming around as I teased her.


“ Don't tease me Trey.” Andrea moaned. I chuckled and leaned down and began flicking my tongue across her clit and pussy. “Oooh. Oh Trey.” I heard her moan as she pushed her pussy into my face. I pulled back after a moment and inserted three fingers into her pussy and began fingering her.


Andrea began moaning and thrusting her hips up as I fingered her. “Mmm..ooh oh god Trey! Mmm!” she moaned. I smiled and slowly inserted my entire fist into her as she screamed in pleasure. I continued fisting her, stopping a couple of times to lick her clit and suck on it, but finally she came into my palm. Pulling my fist out of her, I licked some of it of the cum off my fingers. “Mmm..baby girl you do taste good.” I said as I leaned forward and watched her lick and suck on my fingers like a puppy dog.


“ I ain't done with you yet.” I told her as I pushedd her legs opened again and grabbed my throbbing cock in my hand. I rubbed it against the opening of her pussy. “Just fuck me Trey please..don't tease me anymore.” she said.


“ If you say so.” I said as I slowly entered her. As soon as I broke her wall she let out a scream of pain that slowly turned to a moan of pleasure as I began moving in and out of her. I kept it slow. “Harder! Fuck me harder please!” Andrea moaned. I chuckled and pulled halfway out before slamming into her hard. She screamed as I began banging her, my ballsack smacking against her bare ass as I gripped her hips. I watched her breasts move up and down as I continued fucking my little sister.


Finally I arched my back and shot a load of cum into her pussy. A moment later, Andrea's back arched as she climaxed. She fell back on the pillow, panting as I pulled out of her. I reached up and uncuffed her, pulling the cuffs off before picking my clothes up. “Brian's coming over tomorrow. We're both going to get our time with you.” I told her as I kissed her cheek. She smiled. “Night.” she said as I walked to the door and turned off her light, going back to my room.



Gang Bang


The next morning I woke up to the sound of the tv downstairs. Walking downstairs, I saw Andrea watching tv. She was already dressed in a skirt and a tanktop. “I hope you're not wearing underwear.” I told her. She smiled at me. “I'm not.” she said as she turned off the tv.


“ Brian's on his way over.” she told me as I went into the kitchen. “Good.” I said as I got a drink. A moment later there was a knock at the door. “He's here.” Andrea said as she went into the living room. I went and opened the door for Brian. “Hey man..is that..oh my god..that's your sister?” he said as he caught sight of Andrea.


I nodded. “I didn't think she could do it either.” I told him. “Can I fuck her?” Brian asked. “We both get too.” I told him as I led him over to the couch. The two of them sat down on either side of Andrea. “Can she strip for us?” Brian asked. “Ask her.” I told him. “Can you?” he asked, looking at my sister. Andrea just smiled as she stood up and took off her tanktop.


She then unhooked her bra and let it drop to the floor. Next she slipped off her skirt, now standing naked...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AngelKitten
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments