Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anna Comes To Visit

"My sexy sister Anna comes to visit me at school"

2
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words
It was a few weeks after the lovely (and unexpected) spring break I spent with my sexy sister. She decided to come up to visit me on campus, and the timing worked out perfectly since my roommate was going to be away for the weekend. I picked her up from the train station, and we went back to my dorm room to make plans for the evening. 

I suggested we go to a house party a friend of a friend was throwing. I decided to wear a short denim skirt, and black tube top (with matching thong). Her wardrobe, however, was a bit harder to pick out. Looking over her clothes, I asked, "You didn't bring anything good, did you?"

"You know how Mom and Dad are," she replied, rolling her eyes.

I walked over to my closet and looked through my things. She was a bit shorter than me with longer runner's legs and smaller tits. Finally I found an old purple and black halter dress and tossed it to her. "Try this," I said.

She stripped to her underwear and began to step into the dress when I said, "Uh, sis, there's no way that bra is going to work with the halter top." I walked over to her, kissed her lightly on the lips and gently removed her bra. Sliding around to her backside, I helped her tie the halter top behind her neck.

I stepped back to admire my sexy sister in my skin tight dress. I could see the lines from her bikini cut panties through the material of the dress. She noticed this as well, as she looked in the full length mirror. She looked and me, shrugged, and reached up under her dress to slide her panties down her legs. "Uhm…do you want to borrow a thong?" I asked.

"Naw, besides I think even that would show. I'm good like this," Anna said.

I chuckled and reaching under my own skirt, I pulled down my black thong. If going commando was good enough for my sister, it was good enough for me.

I stepped closer to her and kissed her again, this time sliding my tongue over her lips. We kissed for a few seconds, before admiring our reflection in the mirror. Her nipples were very visible through the fabric of her top and, being so close to her, I could smell her arousal. "We are going to give the boys a heart attack," I said as I threw a wink at her. "Let's go."

At the party we both grabbed red solo cups filled with what tasted like a very alcoholic iced tea. I didn't know too many people there (only by sight), so Anna and I stuck together, carving out space in the middle of the living- room-turned-dance-floor.

We were having fun moving our bodies to the music, grinding against each other and sneaking the occasional naughty touch. She was turning me on, but she clearly wanted something besides my fingers in her cunt tonight.

Anna whispered in my ear, "Look at those guys - they're so hot." I looked in the indicated direction and saw two cute guys, both well built, wearing jeans and Abercrombie polo shirts. The taller of the two had a classic surfer's look about him, with short blonde hair and tanned skin. The shorter was more well built, and sported classically handsome good looks.

"Mmm my little sister has good taste," I whispered back. She began grinding herself against my leg as the music thumped, filling the room with sound. "And she's horny," I said, as she ran her hands up my back.

"We should go talk to those guys," she said.

"My little sister wants to get fucked, doesn't she?" I said, as I looked into her eyes. "We need to make them come to us. Follow my lead," I told her.

I turned her around so I was behind her and we were facing the guys, still dancing in the middle of the room. Making eye contact with the taller of two, I fixed him with my best "come hither" look, as I ran my hands over my sister's tits.

He elbowed his friend, and nodded toward us. His friend's head snapped around and I thought his jaw was going to hit the floor.

To enhance the show, I began kissing Anna's neck gently. She was now making eye contact with the boys as well. She reached her hand backwards, sliding it up my thigh out of the view of the boys. She dipped her finger into my wet snatch, quickly bringing it back around to her lips. As she began to suck on her finger, the boys started to wander over to us, trying to be nonchalant.

I spun her around to face me and we giggled. "I think they got the message," I said to her.

"Boys are easy," she said back, her face flush with excitement.

"Hey ladies, I'm James and this is my frat brother, Tim," the taller of the two said.

"Hi James and Tim - my name is Alyssa, and this is my sister Anna. My sorority sister, of course," I said.

After some smalltalk on one of the couches, James leaned in and began kissing me. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Tim and Anna were happily snogging away. I could also see Tim's hand creeping up Anna's thigh when she put her hand on his and broke the kiss. "Maybe we could…go somewhere?" she said.

The boys agreed, and we made the short walk over to their apartment (only two doors down). Walking in the door, I took Anna's hand and we walked into the first bedroom (which turned out to be James') which had a nice big king sized bed.

We sat in the middle of the bed next to each other, probably flashing our pussies as we did so. The guys quickly got the hint and settled down on either side of us. Soon I was making out with James again, and Anna was making out with Tim.

James had my top off, and was sucking on my nipples when I glanced over at Tim and Anna. They were making out while Anna was stroking Tim's cock through his jeans.

Tim, seeing me and perhaps getting the wrong idea, stood up. "Uhm, Anna? Do you want to take this into my room?"

Anna looked at me furtively, and I said, "We don't mind doing things together." To emphasize my point, I ran my hand up Anna's thigh, causing her dress to ride up, exposing her pussy.

Tim looked at James for a long second and finally shrugged. "What do you think, bro? If the girls don't mind it…" he said finally, as he reached for his zipper.

James chuckled and let me pull his shirt off as he went back to sucking on my tits. I watched as my sister pulled Tim's cock out of his jeans and began sucking on his rock hard member.

James pulled my skirt off and let out a low "wow" causing everyone to look over at me. As the first one to get naked, I blushed slightly at being the center of attention. Anna quickly went back to sucking Tim's cock, as he admired my very wet shaved pussy and my pretty clitoral hood piercing. James slid down between my legs and began flicking my piercing with his tongue.

I moaned as I reached up to untie my sister's halter top, exposing her tits while she sucked Tim's cock. I played with her tits as she sucked Tim and played with his big balls.

Tim got between Anna's legs, and began rubbing his cock along the length of her slit.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

Not to be out-done, James stripped his jeans off and moved his body up until his cock was pressing at the entrance to my wet cunt. I guided him into me, and felt that he was a lot thicker than I thought. I moaned as I stretched to accommodate his girth.

We lay on our backs as the boys fucked us. I watched as Tim's cock disappeared into my sister's wet cunt, and she got a good view of James fucking my wet hole. Our eyes met and we began kissing. I could hear one of the guys say something like "Holy shit" as we made out with them fucking us. James was pushing deep inside me on every stroke, his abdomen slapping against my clit driving me wild. I reached down and rubbed Anna's clit as Tim fucked her, dipping my hand down to where their bodies met to get my fingers nice and slippery.

Anna was the first of us to cum, with me manipulating her clit and Tim pounding her pussy. This sent Tim over the edge, as he filled my sister with cum. Like a domino effect, this caused me to pull James closer, urging him to fuck me faster as my orgasm approached. He roughly twisted my nipples as I exploded, squeezing his big cock. He fucked me through my orgasmic daze, slowing his motion to a stop.

I knew what he wanted as I looked up at him, so I said, "Cum in my mouth." That was all the invitation he needed as he pulled his cock free of my cunt, and brought to my lips. I sucked on his cock, coated with my juices as he stroked my hair. After a few short strokes he began to cum, filling my mouth up with his hot seed. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and I swallowed most of his seed.

Looking over at my sister, who was now watching me intently, I pulled her close and we shared a wet cummy kiss. Anna and I cuddled each other and drifted off to sleep.

When I woke up, I was all alone in the big bed. I got up and walked over to the door separating the bedroom from the living room. My sister was on all fours next to the couch with James behind her ramming her pussy, and Tim's cock in her mouth. That little slut was taking all the cock!

I heard Anna's phone ring and walked back into James' bedroom, finding her phone in her clutch discarded on the floor. The caller ID read "home," so I pressed the answer button.

"Hello?"

"Hey….Aly? Where is Anna?" It was our dad calling.

"She…has her mouth full right now, what's up?" I said.

"Good, I'm glad she is eating breakfast. I wanted to check up on you guys, and make sure she got in her morning workout! She has a big track meet next week," he said, happily misconstruing my previous statement.

"Uhm, yeah, I don't think you have to worry about her getting her workout in."

"Good good, and make sure she stretches! I knew I didn't have to worry about her visiting you."

I chuckled to myself thinking that she is already being stretched pretty good, and I almost said something to that effect but decided not to press my luck. "Okay, Dad," I finally said, lamely. We said our goodbyes and I walked into the living room, where my track star sister was still being fucked by the two boys, oblivious to my presence.

"Enjoying yourselves?" I said demurely as the boys' heads snapped around. I noticed they didn't stop their fucking of my sister's holes though.

I got on all fours beside my sexy sister, hip-to-hip, and began to rub Tim's balls. "Cock hungry slut," I said as nudged her. She let Tim's cock fall from her mouth and began to reply when I quickly took his rock hard member into my mouth.

"Hey, no fair," she said.

Tim chuckled incredulously and said, "Ladies, there is enough for everyone."

We finally resolved to share, as I worked the head of Tim's cock while she licked down his shaft. Daddy would be so proud of his little girls sharing so nicely!

James pushed two fingers inside me as he continued to fuck my sister. His fingers felt good, but I knew I wanted a cock inside me. I turned around, still on all fours, offering Tim my wet cunt. I could also now see James's big beautiful cock pistoning in and out of Anna.

Tim pushed his wet cock into me, Anna and I's spit providing lubrication. He wasn't as big or thick at James, but he certainly knew how to hit all the right spots as he drove his cock deep inside me. Tim's big balls slapping against my clit were also driving me wild.

I reached out and began playing with James's cock while he fucked Anna. Forming a ring between my thumb and forefinger, I wrapped it around his cock as he pushed into and out of my sister, coating my fingers with her juices. I then rubbed my lubricated hand over his balls and traced his asshole with my fingertip. He pushed all the way into Anna, and held it there while my lubricated finger entered his ass.

As I began to finger his ass, he moved his hips in a circular motion which, judging by her noises, Anna seemed to approve of as well. I could feel him tighten as he came deep inside my sexy sister who was trembling in her own orgasm.

Meanwhile, Tim was fucking me harder and faster, and I could hear Anna encouraging him. "Cum inside her," she was saying. "Fill that slut with your cum."

She reached underneath me and began rubbing my clit just as Tim began to cum. The first spurts of his warm seed inside me, and my sister rubbing my clit, gave me a small orgasm.

After the boys pulled out of us, we rested on our sides facing each other for a second. A brief awkward moment passed between the boys, as Tim retired to his room and James headed for the bathroom. We giggled, gathered our clothes from the floor in James's room got dressed, and left.

We drew stares on our walk of shame across campus, in our slutty party clothes, with our hair messed up and last night's make-up a mess, but arrived back at my dorm with no troubles. "Lets go shower," Anna said as she got in the door.

"Not so fast - I want to suck that cum out of you," I said pulling her to me. We got into a 69 position on the bed with Anna on top, eating each other's wet fucked pussies. I tasted James' (and possibly Tim's, from the night before) cum mixed with my sister's sweet girl cum as I swirled my tongue around her wet entrance.

Anna wasted no time, using her finger to scoop the cum out of me, spreading it around my nether lips and clit, then licking it off. She began to gently suck on my clit piercing, making me shiver with pleasure.

"Two can play at this game" I thought, as I switched from tongue fucking my sister, to licking her clit with short, quick strokes. Soon we were both shaking in a mutual orgasm.

As we can came down from our pleasure, I held her close, loving the feeling of her warm body on top of mine.

"Now can we shower?" she said.

"Fine!" I laughed, and grabbed a towel. "Let's go."

Published 
Written by nightshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors