Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arrogance Is Bliss

"He was arrogant, annoying and a complete idiot, so how did he catch her?"

3
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words
They all sat in a circle giggling about pretty much just anything to pass the time when her brother purposefully intruded.

"Hey sis, you gonna use your shower?" everything hushed in a second as every six female faces turned towards the doorway where her insanely pain in the ass brother, Ethan, stood.

He stood with the overbearing confidence that bugged her somewhat. As if he thought he was the hottest piece of sex on the planet. She had to sadly admit, she was proud to have him has her twin brother. Standing there now, shirtless, with sweat clearly dripping off of his toned body from his recent workout and his deep brown hair, slightly damp falling over those sexy gray eyes. Hell, who couldn't argue! Even her hormones kicked in when he was around.

It wasn't that he was better looking. They were twins of course! She shared the same deep dark lucious brown hair which fell in waves past her shoulders though her eyes were glacier blue and her best feature. They were wide and had a piercing quality to them. Her body had a natural curve which had Ethan glancing at her on more than one occasion and she had legs that could definitely make a man fall on his knees.

"Obviously, I'm not and why are you asking? It's not like you don't have your own." Her chin lifted and she crossed her arms to not let his gorgeousness affect her in anyway.

A naughty grin lifted his lips as he shrugged then leaned against the doorway. Oh yeah, he was definitely liking the attention, Emily thought to herself. "I like yours. It's nicer."

Getting sick of watching her friends eye fuck her brother she gave a dramatic sigh then made a waving motion as to shoo him out. "Alright but be quick. And don't leave your clothes on the floor!"

With a farewell smouldering wink, he laughed then in a heartbeat stepped into the room and pulled her against his sweaty body in a hug. She yelped in surprise though she half expected for her twin to put on a show in front of her friends no less. He let the hug go longer than expected before letting go and exiting with the sway of his body. "Love ya Em!"

Composing herself and attempting to forget the thoughts that ran through her mind from the feel of Ethan's arms around her petite frame, she sat back down to face her pathetic best friends. They were still clearley dazed by her brother's appearance and she waited a breath for them to rattle off.

"Good God, your brother is so fucking sexy!"

"Let him know to feel free in calling me if he wants to be next to a hot, warm and willing body."

"Hello! Twin sister, sitting right here!" I threw my hands in the air with a sickened look as they all laughed in unison to my discomfort.

"Oh come on Emily it's not like you havn't thought of that piece of meat. I heard he's one hell of a lover in bed. This girl told me once he made her cum like six times when they screwed!" Emily smirked since she definitely knew that story was true. She heard it from across the movie room to where her brother's room was.

She wasn't the only girl who complimented on her brother's sex skills. There was Kelsie, her best friend who one drunk night was lucky enough to fuck her brother. Imagine, sitting there and hearing every single detail of how her brother licks pussy like a champ and can keep it up forever not to mention how he's an expert on using it. Yes, girl talk is always useful in gaining information.

Emily herself had to admit on several nights while screwing herself with a vibrator, she imagined her own twin brother using that cock of his to fuck her helpless until she begged for more. Nothing wrong in fantasizing though she was only unsure of attempting to seduce Ethan for real. It was just so much more thrilling and forbbiden it had brought her body racking with orgasms at the thought of her hot brother's cock pumping into her pussy.

GimenaCastro
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GimenaCastro



She immediately snapped awake to the sound of her name being called through the haze of her sexual desire. She let out an irritated breathe. "What?"

"I just remembered the videos I placed beside your T.V." Kelsie was the one urgently talking but Emily found it hard to concentrate on what she was saying.

"What videos?" she barked but before anything else could be said, she jumped up and sprinted like hell was after her towards her room and just barely heard Kelsies quiet response.

"The porn."

Oh fuck I'm never going to hear the end of it! Emily groaned silently and reluctantly burst into her room.

She found Ethan exactly where she guessed he would be. Right beside her t.v, staring down at the damned porno dvds Kelsie had recently brought. Emily hadn't even known Kelsie placed them on a surface, clearly visible to anyone going into her room. And it had to be Ethan who saw them.

His face looked up the moment she threw herself through the door. A naughty smile edged with taunt played his kissable lips and he held a dvd up in his hand. "I never would have guessed you were the type, sis."

"Those aren't even mine, they're Kelsie's!" She exhaled annoyingly. She could imagine what she must've looked like, breathless and her hair a mess from running across the huge house as fast as she could.

She walked towards him and snatched all fricken five cases away from the clutches of his intruding hands. She tried not to check him but the temptation was too much, she found her eyes lingering at the area where his cock should be, covered only by a white towel that could be ripped away in seconds. The sex toy every girl she knew, practically wanted and those abs and muscles sculpting him into perfection.

Her eyes finally found his, he stared down at her with eyebrows raised and made no move as they both stood too close, only an inch distancing her breasts from pressing against his hard chest. Ashamed of having thought about Ethan in a sexual way, and with him standing in front of her no less, her lips tightened and she whipped around.

"Can you please not fucking touch anything?" her voice shook as she opened her dresser and shoved the tapes inside. With her back to him, she heard him move closer. "I'm already letting you use my shower, got it?"

Too fast for her to react, an arm wrapped around her waist and forcefully pulled her back until her back was pressed into Ethan's chest. She gasped and immedietely struggled against him but he only chuckled since he knew there was no way her fragile body could break away from his hold. "Ethan, what the fuck, let go!"

"You forgot to grab this with those videos." His breath huskily whispered in her ear and she felt him brushing a piece of paper lightly along her collarbone.

Still in his arms, she swiped the paper from his fingers and read the note as Ethan wrapped his other arm tightly onto her.

Hope these take your mind off of your brother. You're a master, but you can't fool your best friend. Don't worry, he's totally smoking hot so I can't really blame you, for wanting him so bad. No need to thank me babe!
- Sexy Kelsie

I'll strangle her! Her eyes widened and she turned in Ethan's arms to deny whatever tha hell Kelsie wrote. "This isn't true! Kelsie just wrote it-"

Ethan's mouth stopped her words as he leaned down to press his lips on hers. She responded straightaway from how delicious his lips tasted but it wasn't enough, she wanted more, so much more than just a kissOh God, what am I doing?! Reality smacked her and she shoved free of his hold as she caught him by surprise.

Published 
Written by HotBloodedSiren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors