Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ashley lashes out....

"A young girl takes petty revenge on her mom......"

1
0 Comments 0
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words


Even through the headphones blaring music I could hear the uproar between my stepmom and step sister of two years downstairs.

Being a seventeen year old guy, one does not generally care about the estrogen fueled shouting matches between a girl who just turned 16 a few days ago and her mother. But since the shouting was so loud, I could not help but over hear the gist of the argument between the two.

"WHERE WERE YOU ALL NIGHT!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING! I AM LATE FOR WORK! I'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!" thundered my stepmom.

"I am SIXTEEN MOM!! I can do what I want, wear what I want, go where I want." retorted Ashley.

A few more minutes of yelling ensued, which finally ended with,

"AS LONG AS YOU LIVE IN MY HOUSE, YOU LIVE BY MY RULES!! YOU ARE GROUNDED FOR A WEEK LITTLE LADY!! NO TV! NO COMPUTER! NO PHONE! NO FRIENDS!! NO LATE NIGHT TRIPS!!! GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!" yelled my stepmom, followed by the thunderous crash of a door closing and the sound of a car pulling out of the drive way.

A minute later the door to my room crashed open and with her face streaked with mascara and tears, and red angry cheeks stood my step sister.

She was about 5 feet tall, with black hair that hugged her face in a bouncy wavy fashion as it fell to her shoulders. She measured 32-28-30, her face could be described as being round. Her white blouse had its top two buttons undone to reveal her firm, smooth breasts squeezed against each other. The blouse was short enough to reveal a slightly round yet attractive navel and belly button.

A short denim mini-skirt that ended about 4 inches above her knees gave me a good glimpse of her shapely legs and milky thighs.

She was definitely not a model, and never would be. But she was one of those girls whose sense of fashion , her girl next door looks made Ashley a very pretty, desirable and fuckable girl.

She could see that I was wearing headphones, so she gestured me to take off my headphones and approach her.

I had never really had a conversation with Ashley, nor did we go to the same school. I was just vaguely aware of her being around the house. I knew almost nothing about her, despite our living together for two years.

Thus, I got off the bed and approached her......I wondered what she wanted.

Ashley wiped her face with her forearm and looked up at me...

"Do you think I am pretty, Michael?" she asked.

"Sure you are" I replied cautiously.

Ashley grabbed the collar of my t-shirt and pulled me in, her lips pressed against mine, her tongue finding its way in through my parted lips.

I placed my hands on her shoulder and pushed her back.

"Wha.", I began,but she cut me off.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she said with determination, her chest heaved from the few seconds of passionate kissing. She ran her hand through her hair and pushed it back behind her ear.

That thing she did with her hair, and her hot, tight, young body was all I needed to make my decision.

I did not care that she was my step sister, nor did anything else enter my mind at that moment.

"YES!", I replied.

She grabbed my hand and dragged my out into the hallway, past her room and towards our parents room.

"I want to fuck on that BITCHES BED!!! I want to be FUCKED like a WHORE on the WHORES bed!!" she yelled to both me and herself as she led my like a sacrificial lamb towards our parents room.

Just outside the door, Ashley stopped and just let out a yell of anger and frustration.

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

She pushed me against the door to the bedroom and kissed me fiercely and passionately. Her tight, young body grinding against mine, my hands explored her clothed form and her hair as I struggled to breathe and kiss this crazy, hot chick at the same time.

She broke the kiss and slammed the door open.She proceeded to push me on to the bed.

With a roar she pulled off my sweat pants to reveal my fully erect 7 inch cock, throbbing with anticipation.

She slid her panties off from between her legs and climbed up on to me and began to kiss me and run her hands up into my shirt. My hot , hard throbbing cock brushed against the skin of her thighs made her gasp.

She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock and positioned it at the opening to her pussy. The sensation of the tip of my penis rubbing against the lips of her pussy made us both shudder with anticipation of what would come next.

She let me slide into her by lowering herself on to me, both of us gasped from the sudden, intense, warmth and pleasure that we now shared.

"Uhhhh! Oh god!" she moaned as she swallowed my entire dick into her pussy, I reacted with a wordless grunt of pleasure.

She began to move her hips and waist....rocking back and forth, moving up and down....Her face twisted as she experienced the pleasures of having a man inside her, the feeling of a mans hands on her body, egging her on.

"Oh God! Oh fuck! Unhhhhh! Uhhhhh! Unhhh!" , she moaned as she rode me.

My hands slipped under her top, caressing her navel and reaching up to her breasts. I squeezed both her nipples through her bra at the same time, Causing her to gasp ,Her eyes opened wide and her pussy tightened around my dick, as she came quickly and suddenly.

Her sudden, explosive orgasm, the look on her face, the sounds that she made and the feeling of her tight pussy around my bare cock made me come with her.

"OOOHH FUUCKKK!!!" I yelped as I exploded inside her.

"OOOOHH GOOODDD!!!!! OOOHHHH!!! OOOHHH!!! OOOHHHHH!!!" she moaned as my throbbing dick sprayed thick strings of cum into her tight, teen pussy.

Her sweaty, spent body collapsed on to me as we both finished our orgasms together....

I gave her a quick kiss on her lips and brushed the hair away from her face.

It had been less than three minutes since she had slammed open the door to my room. less than three minutes from us being awkward step siblings, to her having my cock and my cum buried deep inside her.

"Well, that was nice" I said.

"You are the first girl I've ever cum in. I've always used a condom before,this, this, skin on skin, felt great. I've never felt anything like it. " I added.

There was no emotion on her face.

The expression on her face was akin to the expression a mannequin may have.

"You want to cum in me again?" she asked.

To be continued.

(Let me know if you want a part two)

Published 
Written by storm5
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors