Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

At the Mall with Mom (Part II)

"Betty has no choice now but to do what Rachel wants"

1
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words

I bent over making sure that mom could see what I was doing as I had chosen a bra with the lowest cut, with some lace and it was about as sexy as a bra can get. I put it on and looked in the mirror at the way the bra lifted up my breast. It was hot looking and should get some response from my mom.

Within a minute she was there with me and she didn't hesitate to look at my large fully displayed breast. It was almost like they were being served on a platter, an offering to her. She looked wantonly at them and said, "beautiful, what a nice choice for you." I could tell she was kind of nervous, but a little excited the way her nipples looked in her bra.

She ask me to turn around, as I did so, she slid her hands across my back, and said "looks really good here". Does it was comfortable baby. I told her it was very much so. She placed her hands on my back again, and so slowly she moved them to the center and started to run her fingers along the straps. Do you think that the straps need to be adjusted?

I loved the attention and said, do what ever you think best mom. She said lets adjust them a little and see how you like it. God, I loved what she was doing so much. She slid her fingers under the strap and began extending them. I was getting turned on already. She continued to slide her fingers around under the straps and finally she told me to raise my arms. She moved her hands along the band to the front and placed them under my breast, and asked me if the cup was comfortable. I said, " very." She then placed her fingers in the top of the bra and asked if it was too tight as one of her finger tips grazed across my nipple and I replied, no it feels great mom as I felt myself getting weak in the knees. We were both probing and exploring, and we knew it, but it was exciting and a wonderful feeling. She cupped my breast again, this time she lifted, and I felt like she was squeezing them a little. As she was holding my breast, I felt her tits rubbing against my back, and I loved it.

 God, I was getting so turned on. Finally she said, "This is great, I would like to see you try the matching thong, shall I go get them? I was more than willing to try anything she wanted, and told her yes, please mom. Mom bent to pick up the panties that she had selected. By the time she got back up I was standing there with my feet spread apart. She stopped and looked, long enough to take it all in, and I think enjoying it very much. She stood there and casually looked me over, from top to bottom and then slowly back up.

She said, here try these on. As she stood looking, I   pulled the thongs on, she said here let me help you. She stepped forward, to take hold of each side of the thongs and gently she began to slowly pull them up, never taking her eyes away from my pussy. My heart was pounding and I wanted her, right here and now. I wanted something more from her and I was going to try to have it. As she looked up, I put my hands on her shoulders and she immediately raised her beautiful beaming face toward mine. So pretty, she had the sexiest most erotic mouth, with pouty full lips and I couldn't resist. I was going to make a move, I leaned forward and she raised herself up on her toes to meet my lips.

Oh God, she was as ready as I was. Her mouth was eager and she was probing with her tongue and pulling me closer to her. God this had to be the most exciting thing I'd ever done. My heart was pounding, my mind was racing, it was all too much too fast, but I was not stopping. Mom was really turned on, and I thought she was going to suck the tongue right out of my mouth. She was every bit as turned on as I was. As we stood there embracing, I could feel her firm tits pressing against mine and it was so incredibly wonderful, different and exciting. My heart had never pounded so fast and I was so full of lust for her.

We were pressing our breast together harder and harder. Starting to grind our bodies together, as she began running hers hands all over my butt and my back. It was like a marathon and neither of us could get there fast enough, and I was right there with her all the way. I was breathing harder and very desperate to have more of her right now! I loved my Mom and would never do anything to hurt her, God, she was so cute.   I sucked her tits as I removed her lacy bra. Her panties were soaking wet when I stuck my hand between her legs.

I pushed her onto the bench and stood for a minute enjoying her beauty as I dropped my bra on the floor and peeled off my things. I wasted no time but went to my knees in front of her and started kissing her pussy through her panties. She was so incredibly wet, but oh so sweet. I removed her thongs and hesitated for a few seconds to admire her beautiful mound, it was swollen and screaming to be kissed, licked, sucked, fucked or anything else for that matter. She was so beautiful lying there, and she was going to be my first taste of a woman.

I buried my face between her legs and tried hard to lick her dry, but the juices kept flowing as if she was trying to drown me.

AliceRoss2
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceRoss2

It was precious, she was dug her fingers into my hair, holding my mouth against her pussy and fucking my mouth as hard as her little body allowed. Suddenly she stopped and slid off the bench onto the floor in front of me and said I want to taste me. With that she started to lick and kiss my mouth. God! She did the cutest things, and it made me want her even more. After a few minutes of licking herself off my face, she said okay you, get up on the bench. With me lying flat on my back in the center of the small bench. She started at my feet, a slow trip up toward my pussy.

She was stroking my legs while she kissed her way toward the wettest part of my body. My very wet pussy and she was making it wetter with this slow routine of hers. I couldn't wait, I had my fingers on my pussy by the time her mouth arrived, but she pushed them aside and started to lick me. God she knew what to do to me. I was going crazy with lust and wanted to do more. Suddenly she turned and placed her pussy directly above my hungry mouth. She was not slowing down and within a few minutes juices were flowing from both of us. It was only a few more minutes till we were both cumming. It seemed like I was never going to finish and mom kept herself tight against my mouth, so I think she was as starved as I was.

After hugging, kissing and holding each other for a few more minutes our better judgement returned and we decided to get dressed. I did something I always wanted to do, I dressed mom. She let me dress her completely, from her bra and panties to her skirt and top. It to me was very erotic and I was going to be doing more of that for sure. I glanced up and saw that Rachel was standing in the curtain. Had she actually seen my mother and I making love?   She turned away and walked back to the front.

Rachel met me at the front of the store.   Mom was still in the booth changing her clothes. Wow Betty you really did it. I watched the whole thing as you and your mother lay down on the bench eating each other out.   Rachel grabbed me by my hand pulling me through the mall.   Come on slut I need your tongue on my pussy. But Rach! Don’t but me you horny peeping little slut. Rachel pushed the door back with such a great force that it slammed against the wall. She dragged me along all the stalls looking for a vacant one.

 

Rachel found a vacant one and pushed the door open. Not even seeing if the toilet seat was down or not, dropping her purse to the floor and reaching up under her skirt pulling her panties down, stepping out of them with them hanging off her foot. With gritted teeth speaking to me. Get on your knees slut my pussy is so fucking hot from watching you and your mother.   “I want to feel that tongue deep inside me now”. But, but Rachel people will hear us. I don’t fucking care slut. I want your tongue fucking me. Now! Looking down I could see that there was very little room for me to do anything.   With me on my knees people will see my feet sticking out.   Please can we do it another way? Please. I know a way that I think you would like. Just stand up and face the wall.   I

   will eat your pussy from the back.   I would be so shamed if someone caught us.   Please let me do it that way Rachel. I promise you that I will bring you to a big orgasm. Rachel placed her hands in mines to help her off the toilet.   You better do a good job slut! I am warning you. Oh God, I was really dripping a lot juice. It was the way that Rachel was speaking to me with her dominating tone. Rachel groaned as my hand came in contact with her lips that were hanging and dripping her juices. I could not wait any longer. I pulled her ass cheeks apart and touched her hole with my tongue just to see what her reaction would be. As quickly as I could I closed mouth on Rachel's pussy and was going absolutely crazy with nothing but pure, unbridled, animal lust. Just kissing, sucking, licking, sucking, and nibbling the tender swollen pussy of my best friend. Rachel was screaming. With all the noise she was making, I just knew that whoever was in the stalls could hear her or should I say us. This treatment was too long coming and for sure Rachel was not going to last long. Oh God, when Rachel let out another scream. I had two fingers deep in my pussy and was right where I wanted to be, and I was not going to stop.   I continued to have my way with Rachel’s wet pussy; I kept driving her to the edge and then stopping. Finally I found Rachel’s clit with my teeth and with both hands on my Rachel's ass she was not going to be let go. Rachel was almost out of control bucking and fucking against my mouth in a wild way I never thought possible. One last scream and my Rachel was still, she took hold of the back of my head with both her hands started to slowly fuck my mouth. Forcing me slide my tongue along her ass crack. It was precious, so beautiful I couldn't hold back any longer and started rapidly stroking my pussy until I was cumming.
Published 
Written by whazuppeps1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments