Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Flo #3

"The best fucking ever"

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Aunt Flo #3

            As anxious as I was to get this going, Aunt Flo was undressed and lying on the bed before I was. Well, she had a head start. Standing naked alongside the bed, I wasn’t sure where to get in or what position to take. Flo read my uncertainty.

“Come up here, and kneel beside me,” she said.

OK, I thought, I liked when she told me exactly what to do. I kneeled beside her as she lay in the center of the big bed.

“First thing, Allie-boy, give your auntie a sweet kiss.”

I bent over and touched my lips gently to hers. I kissed her sweetly. It was emotional for me. I always felt love for my aunt, but what she was doing for me right now brought out a new kind of love. I was filled with gratitude as well as admiration, not to mention the sexual arousal. My hands were on the mattress, holding my weight off her. Her hands held my face. She turned the sweet kisses into passionate ones, as her tongue entered and explored my mouth.

“Touch my titties,” she whispered. “Feel them, kiss them, lick them all you want.”

I took the weight off my arms and held one breast in my hands. I squeezed it so as to measure the resistance it offered. I caressed it and marveled at the smoothness of the underside. Instinctively, my head dropped down and I kissed the nipple, then drew it between my lips.

Aunt Flo moaned with pleasure and said, “You’re a natural lover Allie. You have a nice touch and good instincts. Swirl your tongue around my nipple more. That really gets me excited.”

Her compliments emboldened me. I was so glad to be on the right track. I held both of her  breasts together, I licked them both, sucked them both, together and alternately. I swirled my tongue as per Flo’s instructions. Her body began to writhe as her desire rose. My cock was dripping like a broken faucet. I had never been this aroused. I could feel the pulse throbbing in my cock without touching it.

“Allie,” she said, “Forgive me for telling you what to do. In time you can take the lead. For now, I’ll guide you and teach you, so don’t think when I tell you something it’s a complaint.”

I answered, “I’m glad when you tell me what to do. Don’t worry. I’m not offended.”

“I’m glad you feel that way,” she replied. “You’re a good student too. Now you lie on your back, we’ll change places.”

We switched positions. Lying on my back, Flo straddled me in a way that my cock was between our tummies. Lightly she ran her tongue across my mouth.

“I wanted to give you the chance to explore my pussy next. I can tell that you‘re dying to cum right now, so let’s hold off on the exploration. How about if your Aunt Flo sucks your cock until you cum? Then you can go back to exploring me. Later, I want you to finger fuck me and I’ll teach you how to lick a pussy. Then I want you to fuck me. If I make you cum now, you’ll be able to last longer when you actually fuck me.”

I answered meekly,” Sounds too good to be true.”

Flo slid down between my legs. The tip of her tongue “walked” up the underside of my cock. When she got to the top, she kissed a circle around the head. She took the head into her mouth and massaged it with the inside of her lips. Then her tongue encircled the head. She took the shaft deep into her mouth. Slowly she moved her head so that the effect was that I was fucking her face. I lifted my head to see this. Immediately upon seeing my cock slide into my Aunt Flo’s mouth I exploded a wad of cum. At first, I wished I could take it back. I wanted to last longer and I wasn’t sure Flo wanted that in her mouth. “Good boy!” she exclaimed, smiling. When I looked at her face I wanted to laugh. My cum was all over her lips, dripping down her chin and she was trying to lap it all back into her mouth. She moved up to kiss me. It’s the first time I ever tasted my cum. Flo squirted her mouthful into my mouth. OMG, that really tasted good. I though about how many delicious loads I wasted cumming into a tissue.

No wonder girls like that so much. My hard on was about half gone, Flo took it into her mouth again. My cock was especially sensitive after such a big ejaculation. Flo’s lips on my shaft and cock head sent shivers of delight through out my body. She moved to kneel right near my face. She opened her pussy lips right near my face and said,

“OK, we’ll accelerate the learning because you’re making me so excited. Run your tongue inside these pussy lips,” she said. “Thrust your tongue inside, like its fucking me, alternate those little tricks for me until I say SUCK IT NOW. Then you suck this clitty into your mouth and work it with your tongue and lips until I cum.” For emphasis she manipulated her clit with a fingertip.

She threw a leg over my face and settled her sweet pussy against my mouth. Her head dropped to my cock and she began to suck it again. It was my first 69. At first I felt overwhelmed. It was hard to breath. When I lifted my face to the task I quickly learned to breathe thru my nose. I moved my arms so my hands were on her ass cheeks. I lapped up and down her pussy’s lips trying to do what she told me. After each trip I would tongue fuck her as she asked. After a few round trips on that route, I began to suck the pussy lips into my mouth. I would work one side up and down the length and then the other. Then I repeat the tongue fucking again. I never knew how wet that could get. Between my saliva and Flo’s juices, my cheeks and chin were soaked. Flo was putting some new moves on my cock too.

SunriseLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SunriseLady

I couldn’t tell if it was her fingers or her mouth, I just knew it felt wonderful. Up until this time, I thought the most fun a guy could have was watching a ball game. Never again, I know better now.   Flo was beginning to wriggle and squirm. She was groaning and grunting too. Her movements caused the point of contact between my mouth and her pussy to slide away. I pulled her down hard on my mouth and continued my work with a little more pressure. She began to buck her pussy against my face. Her sounds were becoming louder and more frequent. My cock began to swell and tingle.

“DO IT NOW” she hollered, “DO IT NOW, SUCK MY CUNT ALLIE, SUCK MY CUNT.”

So, suck her cunt I did. I pulled that clit into my mouth. I sucked hard and got it to extend. The suction I put on her flesh enlongated the area. It was like a mini cock in my mouth. I knew she was highly aroused. She was on the verge of cumming, so I blocked out everything and manipulated her clit around inside my mouth. She began to bang herself against my mouth. I went with her rhythm and synchronized my movements with her thrusting pelvis.

Flo’s mouth left my cock. She held herself at arms length away from my cock. She was in a position like she was doing push-ups. With her elbows locked straight, Flo was grinding her sopping wet cunt onto my face.

“SUCK MY CUNT, ALLIE BOY,” she crooned. “Suck it, suck it, suck it. Oh yes baby. That’s sooo good, I’m gonna cum, I’m gonna cum.”

My hands went to her nipples. I was twirling her nipples and nibbling hard on her clit. She was bouncing on my face like she was riding horseback,

“I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I’m cumming.” She sang the words as she squirmed down on my face.

It was the first time I saw a woman cum, let alone be the cause of it. It was fabulous to see her movements and hear her sounds of delight. It made me feel very manly. She stayed atop my face until her shudders stopped. When they ended, she turned herself around to kiss my mouth. There was much tenderness and love flowing between us. She said, “That was fabulous baby, you made me cum so good. But you have more to learn. Put your cock inside me now.”

Flo laid herself on her back in the center of the bed. She had me kneel between her legs. Her knees were elevated in the classic missionary position. My cock was still erect and ready. With her left hand she spread her pussy lips. Her other hand guided my cock into her pussy. Flo’s eyes were half closed and her voice got husky.

She said, “Slide that handsome young cock into me honey-boy. Slide it deep in me until you’re in to the hilt.”

Well, wanting to be a good nephew, I did what my aunt wanted. I pushed my cock into her eager and receptive pussy until my pubic bone was pressed hard against hers. Flo was very vocal in expressing her pleasure. She let out a long low moan.

 “Ohhhhhhhhhhh that feels sooooo good.”

“Yeah,” I said, “This is fantastic.”

Flo pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me.

Then she said, “Stroke me now honey. Draw your cock out about half way, then push it in deep again.”

Oh yes, I thought, this was really good. After 2 or 3 strokes like that, I let nature take over. A rhythm overtook me. I gave her 2 short strokes, then went in to the hilt again. Then 3 short and a deep plunge. I teased her with 4 short strokes and banged it all the way home. Man, we were both lovin this fuck and lovin each other.

Flo said as much, “I love the way you’re fuckin me honey, and I love you so much. Will you come here and fuck me like this every day?”

“Oh yeah,” I said. “I’ll come and fuck you every day, all day long.”

That made her laugh. Her laughter made me feel happy. We kissed again. I settled into a steady rhythm of slow, full length strokes. At the end of each one, I bumped against her pubic bone. I was aware of my balls slapping her ass at the end of each stroke. Flo picked up my tempo and raised her hips to meet my thrusts. This was very arousing and her tempo quickened. Every time her hips came up to meet me, I met them with a full thrust against her bone. Bang, Bang. Bang. I was banging my Auntie pretty good. She began to moan from deep inside. She wrapped her legs around me and stopped her motions up to meet me. Her hand went to her clit. She lied there, wide open for my banging and she stimulated her clit with a fingertip.

“Oh, fuck me good, fuck me good,” she cried out. I looked at her face. The ecstasy I saw there made me quiver with delight and I began to tingle all over.

“Oh fuck me baby, fuck me, I’m cumming, I’m cumming. FUCK ME, I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING, I’M CUMMING.”

Flo’s body spasmed and quivered and shuddered as she orgasmed. She tightened her pussy around my cock and I came so hard that I quivered and shuddered too. We let the orgasms subside and come to a natural ending. Then I collapsed onto her and we both laughed with happiness and love for each other.

“Would you really come here and fuck me like this every day/” she asked me.

“I’d love to,” I answered.

“And, you promise never to tell anyone, not even your friends.”

I said, “Flo, I’ll never tell anyone as long as I live. I never want this to end between us.”

She said, “You’re a good boy and I believe you. I trust you 100%. Can you keep another secret?” she asked.

 I answered, “Of course I can. Tell me anything and I promise, it’s just between you and me, no one else will ever know.”

“That’s exactly what I wanted to hear,” she said. “My next door neighbor, Brenda, never has sex either. I want to have her here tomorrow so she can watch us. Would that be alright with you?”

 

To continue read, Flo brings Brenda.

ayess2149@Yahoo

Published 
Written by ayess2149
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments