Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Flo Gave Me My First Threesome

"Am I gay now?"

1
1 Comment 1
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.0k words 3.0k words
Competition Entry: First Time
Aunt Flo had this appliance repairman, Mike. One day she spent an hour watching him work on her clothes dryer. Wordlessly she watched him and conjured up images of his cock, wondering what it looked like, how big it was, whether it was circumcised, what he was like in bed. This of course aroused her sexually. At the same time, Mike was absorbed with his work, but he was aware of being closely watched. By the time he finished the repair, there was a lump in the front of his pants. While he made out his bill, Flo stared at the bulge. Instinctively she touched her breasts. Her eyelids drooped just a tad. Noticing this, Mike thought: a wrong word, a wrong move here, could cost him his job. But then again, the signals were there. Mike decided to go for it. He let his hand wander across his bulge. It lingered there a moment and then their eyes met.

Soundlessly, like a ballet, the two were communicating their desire for each other. This hour just past was like foreplay. They were both ready to go. They had intercourse that day, It was fast and furious. They each wanted more, because each was painstakingly thorough in their lovemaking. Due to time constraints, it was just a quickie. Before he left, Flo suggested that when he had work in her neighborhood, he should call her. Maybe he could spend his lunch break with her. And so, they developed an ongoing sexual liaison which satisfied them both. Once or twice a week they had time for very gratifying sex. They would each give the other oral orgasms before penetration. Flo would suck his cock first. Then he would have some time to recover, while he brought her to orgasm with his mouth and fingers.

At the same time, Flo had this very good thing going on with me, her young nephew. For the past month, Flo and I were having sex almost every evening. She was the first woman I ever made love with. She was also my sex teacher. In addition to Mike and me, I knew there was an occasional session with her friend and neighbor, Brenda. Flo had just brought me into a 3sum with her and Bren. Being so active and creative sexually, and always seeking new horizons, Flo got Mike’s permission to invite young Allie (me) to join them in a lunchtime “matinee.” Allie’s first response was to decline. His view was that it would make him a “gay,” if he had sex involving another male.

Flo asked him, “Do you think I’m gay?”

He replied, “of course not.”

“Well,” she continued, “didn’t I recently have sex with you and Brenda? Does it mean I’m gay if I’m not afraid of my sexuality and I let my natural curiosity run its course to see what pleasures it brings me?”

Allie had to pause to think that one through.

“No, I guess not. You’re just about the sexiest woman I ever knew of,” was his answer.

“I love you my sweet Allie-boy. I will not force you to do anything against your will. Since I’m your love partner now and your teacher, I thought I could demonstrate my open minded sexuality, and double my pleasure along the way.” (as she spoke, she had to laugh at herself a little bit over that one)

Once again she assured him that being in a 3sum would not label him “gay,” Allie agreed to try it.

At noon the next day she let Allie into the house.

“I just took a quick shower,” she said as she appeared in a bathrobe and a towel around her head. Two minutes later the doorbell rang. Flo smiled. Allie’s palms got moist.

Mike seemed like a confident guy. He was friendly, well built and handsome. His dark moustache highlighted a bright white smile. Allie felt a tinge of jealousy (and surprise) when Flo wrapped her arms around the black mans waist and kissed his mouth. After the handshakes and “pleased to meet you” routine, Aunt Flo staved off any awkwardness with her patented take charge behavior. She took us both by the hand and led us to the bedroom exclaiming,

“We all know why we’re here.”

Flo stood both guys so they were standing side by side. She placed one of her feet between Mike’s feet and the other one between Allies feet. With one arm around each of the guy’s waist, she pulled herself close to both. Her face was in between both their heads. She kissed one on the cheek and then the other. Then she repeated it, kissing closer to each ones mouth. By the third kiss the guys turned their face to her and received her kiss, mouth to mouth. With this, Flo put one hand on each guys face, pulling their head towards center where she could kiss them both on the mouth simultaneously. Then she licked the guy’s lips ever so slightly. Mike responded by passing his tongue lightly over the lips of the other two.

There was really nothing Allie could do but to mirror Mikes actions. Flo’s hands shifted from the waist. Now she was cupping the cock of each guy with her hands. Mike shifted his feet slightly, making the trio into more of a triangle as they stood facing each other. He put one hand on Flo’s ass and one on Allies. Allie shuffled his feet for a more comfortable stance and put one hand on Flo’s ass and the other hand reached inside the group and held her breast. Mike thought the better of it and let go of Allies ass and held Flo’s other breast.

They stood there, Flo with both hands busy cupping cocks, each guy with the hand closest to Flo feeling her ass and the other hand fondling her breasts. Flo was alternately kissing one mouth and then the other. Nice, but not nice enough for Aunt Flo. She opened her robe and took Allies hand off her ass. She turned the palm, from facing in, to facing out and placed it on her inner thigh. Then she likewise changed the position of Mike’s hand.

With that she slipped the robe off the back side of her shoulders and standing fully naked, resumed her hand position, feeling both guys cock’s thru their pants.

“C’mon guys, give me a break,” she teased. “Drop your pants so I can feel the real thing.”

With that she tugged at each guy’s shirt, pulling it up and out from being restrained by the trousers. With that obvious clue both guys took off all their clothes.

Flo was waiting, centered on the bed, lying on her back. Each guy approached her from another side of the bed.

“This is lovely,” she said. “let me tell you what I want you to do.”

Like the director of a porn movie, Flo had each guy straddling one of her legs, each on their hands and knees, waiting for instructions.

“Now, I want you each to suck one nipple.” She was loving both,

1-what they were doing and

2-having control over them.

It was interesting to her how each guy sucked and played with her titties in a slightly different way. After a few minutes of enjoying the stimulation and different styles, Flo’s hands raised up a bit to find two hard cocks. She caressed them both and played with their balls. She slid her hands up and down the inner thighs of both men.

“Guys,” she said. “I like what you’re doing. Now I want one of you to lick my pussy and one to kneel near my face so I can taste your cock. Then you’ll change places.”

Mike moved first. He positioned himself so all Flo had to do was turn her head and his black man-meat was at her mouth. With her hand she gently guided it in and moved her head to swallow most of it. With that, Allie positioned himself on the bed between Flo’s legs. Mike maneuvered himself so he was bridged on all fours, with his cock directly over Flo’s face. This was a better position for Flo. Without straining her neck she could better control how deep his black shaft penetrated her mouth. Her hands were free to explore and caress his ball sack and all the sensitive areas surrounding his cock. Mike kept his pubic hair shaved. Flo had thought his genital area, with its size, shape and color, was as attractive as any she had ever seen. Eagerly her mouth massaged and stimulated his very stiff cock.

Meanwhile, Allie was lying face down with his hands under Flo’s ass.

PrettyMalika
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyMalika

He was using his tongue like a farmer uses a plow. Stiffening his tongue and bringing it to a point, he would penetrate her pussy’s lips at the point where the slit was closest to her ass. Working it in, with a little side to side motion, he moved up the slit a quarter inch. There he repeated the side to side move and deepened the penetration. Allie continued this until he reached the clit, where his tongue and lips paid special attention. After giving Flo about 15 repetitions of this, his eyes found Mikes cock slowly and softly fucking Flo’s face. Just as he wondered which of them had the better position, the ‘Director,” called for another scene.

Flo had Allie sit on the bed with his back against the headboard. She positioned herself on hands and knees, between his open legs to suck his cock. She asked Mike to get behind her and fuck her pussy in the doggie position. Observing all this, Allie thought, lights, camera, action. Well, action it was for sure. Brenda took his whole cock into her mouth and throat. When she had it in to the hilt she would begin to slowly slide off. With a side to side motion of her head she had a way of tugging at his cock. With the suction of her mouth and the tapping of her tongue around the head of his cock, Flo was creating a blow job masterpiece. Allie enhanced his pleasure by lightly running his fingers over Flo’s breasts, which were hanging down within perfect reach for his arms.

Acting as the “caboose” on this pleasure train, Mike was bringing up the rear in fine style. Seeing everyone comfortable now in the 3sum, he was giving Flo’s wet pussy his best long strokes. When it was in as far as he could reach, he would withdraw to where his cock head was visible at the entrance. Then he would guide it with his hand and slide the cock head up and down the entire length of her pussy lips. He would circle her clit with the very tip of his cock a few times and then plunge his hard dark meat into her pale pink inner flesh. Alternately with his hands, Mike would caress the back of Flo’s thighs or reach around her to stimulate her clit. She wanted to touch Mikes hand for feeling closeness and encouragement for the great job he was doing fucking her. When her hand went to meet his at the clit, he put her finger on the clit and said,

“You do it baby. You do your clit so I can fuck you deeper.” His hands went to hold her hips. He pulled them up to meet his deepening thrusts. Mike was banging Flo so hard and deep, with each plunge he could feel the back of her cunt on his cock tip. He wondered how that felt to Flo. He didn’t wonder long.

Flo said, ”FUCK ME, FUCK ME, THAT FEELS SO GOOD.” She began to diddle her clit with her thumb, so her finger tips could touch Mikes cock as it stroked in and out of her cunt. Flo was approaching orgasm. She ordered Allie to turn around and lie under her in the 69 position. She told him to suck on her clit until she came. She took advantage of his new position and began to suck his cock again with renewed vigor.

Underneath her, Allie’s face was being massaged by Mikes balls. No way could he get his tongue on that clitty without having contact with Mikes package. Is this it? He thought. Is this where I cross over to Gay? Flo’s earlier words about exploring sexuality came back to him. Why not follow his inquisitiveness? He touched Mikes balls so they wouldn’t pass over his eyes. To Allies surprise Mike found that arousing.

Still licking her pussy, he allowed his fingers to glance against Mikes pumping cock. He was feeling Mike fucking her. That made his own cock stiffen. Flo began to squirm and writhe. Mike began to moan. Allies tingle began. Allie switched to finger manipulation for Flo. He stretched out his neck to touch his tongue to Mikes cock. Holy shit. Allie was licking Mike’s cock as Mike was fucking his Aunt Flo.

That extra stimulation caused Mike to explode his cum into Flo. Feeling his hot splash, Flo convulsed in her own orgasm. Flo thrust her face over and over on Allies cock and he came in her mouth. He thought to himself, I should get a good mouthful of that black cock.

Everyone one of them was fully satisfied. They laughed, collapsing in a heap, and touched, and felt very close and loving to each other. In turn they each went to the bathroom to clean up. After everyone settled down, they got into the bed together. Mike’s face came close to Allie’s cock. Allie saw Mike’s dark hand upon his pale thigh.

“Allie, can I taste your good looking, young cock?” Instantly the hair stood up on the back of Allies neck. Just as quickly, Flo answered for him.

“Oh yes, 69, 69, please Allie, let me see you 69 with Mike.” She got off the bed and stood at the foot of it, with her hand clamped onto her pussy. Mike lied on his back in the center.

“No, no,” she exclaimed, “both guys on your sides, so I can see everything.” Mike rolled to his side. With reservations, Allie positioned him self accordingly. Mike took the soft white cock into his mouth. His lips made gentle love to the rim of the head, of Allies cock. Allie held the thick black cock in his hand. Even without a hard on it was good sized. He drew back the foreskin exposing a much lighter colored cock head. To say the least it was very interesting to be examining this cock. And, it was stiffening and growing in his hand. Again Flo’s earlier words came into his head.

Allie thought, Mike was a manly man. Plus, he was enjoying having a cock in his mouth. Didn’t he just prove he could fuck with the best of them? So many people enjoy sucking cocks, he thought, there must be something to it. I’m gonna do it Allie thought. I’m going to try it.

He pulled back the foreskin again and gently put his lips over the cock’s head. He tasted the cock. Lightening didn’t strike. He had a big black cock head in his mouth and it tasted good. He bobbed his head slowly so his lips caressed the cock. He tried to tongue the little opening. It just wouldn’t fit. It was much easier and much more gratifying to run his tongue around inside Mike’s foreskin. Then Allie took a couple of long strokes into his mouth, just to see how far he could take it. Well not very far, he thought, but damn good for the first time.

She actually hollered, “you guys are making me so fucking hot, I can’t stand it.”

The guys broke apart. They each had hard-ons again. Flo commanded Allie on his back. She mounted him to ride, facing toward his feet. She had Mike stand up on the bed in front of her. Oh jeez, did this woman love to be in control? Riding up and down on Allies cock she put both arms between Mike’s legs, up onto his ass and pulled his cock into her face. With everyone having cum so recently, all three players had plenty of control and stamina to enjoy this for about 15 minutes.

“Stand by the side of the bed now,” she instructed Mike. On her hands and knees again, from the bed, she resumed sucking Mike’s cock. With hand motions to signal her intent, she got Allie to fuck her pussy from behind. Mike was standing, facing the bed. Flo, on hands and knees was sucking his cock. On his knees behind her, Allie was slamming Flo’s cunt.

As if by a pre arranged signal, a peaceful feeling settled over the three of them. It was like the golden glow of sunlight just before a sunset. Each person had a glow of their own. Each also had a thought of their own, but they were all similar.

Sex play is great fun. As long as nobody gets hurt, lets keep the variety flowing.

As a parting gesture to her guests, Flo sat on the edge of the bed. With both men standing before her, she kissed both cocks. First, one and then the other. Then she licked them the same way. Now she held the cocks so they touched each other. She kissed and licked them both at the same time. For her final love making gesture of the day, she took both cocks into her mouth at once. You really can’t do justice to either cock that way. But, hey, its all about tying and having fun.

please leave a score and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ayess2149
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments