Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt I Never Knew

4
1 Comment 1
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Let me start out by saying this is my first story. So please don't be too harsh.

I'll give you some background information first in saying that my grandfather was a bit of a playboy even as a old man. He had quite a few women in his life and even more children. My mother was his third child in a line of many. My aunt in question was his sixth, had a different mother and was born three years before I was born. Okay now that the history lesson is behind us I can get to the story.

I never really had much of a relationship with my aunt Blair who is now 32. She is about 5'7", short brown hair, about 130 lbs, has 1 child and is divorced within the last year. My name is Wes and I'm 29, 5'11", brown hair, about 165 lbs and recently divorced also. About a year ago we reconnected with one another through my mother that reached out to her. We pretty much hit it off instantly. Being so close in age probably had a lot to do with it. At this time she lived in NC and me in GA where she visited my mother. The following months we kept in touch and she got divorced some months later. Around this same time I moved to VA and divorced myself a few months following. Neither one of us had really any luck after this point in the sex department after our divorces. After which we began to talk even more.

Talks between us became more frequent and more in-depth. Then she brought up coming to visit in one of our conversation in which I agreed. She was to stay in my guest room for a week or so with her daughter Amanda which stayed with her. Her daughter is 16 now for those of you that are curious. Things started out as you would think they would with her time here.

Then things changed one night that we decided that we were gonna have a adults night out and have some fun. Her daughter stayed and my place and we gave her money for pizza, she had the TV and Internet to entertain herself. We decided to go out to the bar and have some drinks and play some pool. This where things got interesting. While we were playing pool we had a young couple come up and ask if the could join us. Since Blair wasn't much of a pool player we welcomed them to join in. We could tell that this couple was more interested in flirting/rubbing one another than actually playing, but to be truthful it was a bit of a turn on. They were really being heavy with all of it and I wasn't the only one that noticed and was turned on.

I could tell because Blair started looking flush and slightly rubbing herself. During our talking and everything together we had always had a bit of playful banter back and forth. But the thought of her touching herself really changed my view of her. So I thought what the hell lets go along with this couple. So I told her my plan in turn she agreed to go along with it. Now things started out just as a arm around her then rapidly progressed to ass slapping, tickling each other, etc.

After a while the couple just walked off and left us to our own devices none the wiser we were not a actual couple but related. Finally after doing this for a bit I got brave and reached up and gave her a good long kiss on the lips. After first she didn't know what think but then reached up and gave me a kiss in return. At this point we both knew where this was leading. We then went outside headed to my jeep and things picked up a lot. I grabbed her up under ass and lifted her up and carried her to my jeep, all the while making out. It was pretty dark out where we parked and there was no one around. So we weren't worried about people seeing.

Once we got there I unlocked the doors and opened the back door. As she jumped on the seat and I was pulling off her shirt. She reach behind herself and undid her bra to give me a view of her beautiful perky tits. Perky tits are one of my biggest turn on, which was one of the main things I liked about my ex. I pushed her further into the back seat and closed the door. I then found my mouth locked on to her tits going back and forth between them.

She then said "Fuck, unbutton my take off my pants."

Which I was happy to oblige her. I unbuttoned them and pulled them down to found to my delighted surprise she wasn't wear panties. I then put my mouth right between her legs.

PervertShow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PervertShow

Keep in mind I love to eat pussy and I am especially good at it considering the size of my tongue. My ex used to tell people I had a Gene Simmons tongue which wasn't too far from the truth. I stuck my two middle finger in her pussy and started playing with her g-spot while I ate her out. She loved it when I did this and started bucking wildly against my tongue and fingering.

"Why your wife would every cheat on you when you can do this is beyond me" she exclaimed. "Eat that fucking pussy Wes. Eat your aunt's fucking pussy."

I felt her starting to come to a climax, which only intensified my efforts. She then grabbed my hair and yelled "Oh fuck Wes I'm gonna cum. Fuck. Holy fucking shit." She trembled as the climax surged through her.

As she settled back down from orgasm she looked back down at me and immediately pushed me up and grabbed for my pants. She unbuttoned them and yanked them down. To her wide-eyed surprise my 8 inch hard cock sprang out from my boxers as she pulled them down. As soon as she got my pants off she grabbed my rock hard cock in her hand and put the whole thing down her throat like she was starving. Which only made my dick even harder. She began to furiously suck on it and was giving me on of the best blow jobs of my life. While she was sucking on my dick, I decided I hadn't had enough of her pussy so I swung her around into a 69 position and began to eat her pussy once again. This time I couldn't help notice how nice her ass was. I also took a chance and ate out her asshole. After giving her another powerful orgasm and her almost giving me one I stopped her.

I slid out from under her and flipped her over on her back. She was so wet at this point she was dripping all over my leather seats. I wasn't afraid of getting her pregnant cause she was fixed. I lined up my throbbing cock and plunged into her dripping fuck hole. She threw her head back in ecstasy as I thrust all 8 inch deep into her.

I started out slow but then she said "Fuck Wes, pound my fucking pussy."

With my rhythm now going fast Blair started moaning in tandem with my thrusts. All the while yelling "Fuck me, fuck me." After seeing her ass and eating I really wanted to fuck her in the ass now. So I once again flipped her over. At this point she had no idea what I was about to do. I slapped her ass cheek and then slid up to it and put one hand on the same cheek and spread it. I grab hold of my dick and put it up to asshole. She then looked back at me with a concerned looked but before she could say anything I stuck the head of my cock in her ass. Between eating it out and her being dripping wet it was plenty lubed up.

At first she squirmed, but as I pushed forward and the pleasure took over. She was now totally in the world of complete ecstasy. I reached up and grabbed both her beautiful tits in my hands as I pounded her ass.

She then reached down to her pussy and started playing with her clit and hand the other hand against the door to keep head from hitting it. She was now telling me "Fuck that ass Wes, fuck it hard."

This just pushed me over the edge and I picked up the pace. She responded by cumming hard and loud all over the seat. When she did her asshole tightened around my dick bringing me to my limit. I yelled " Holy shit I gonna cum" and pulled out of her ass. She popped up and turned around and took my whole cock back into her mouth as I shot down her throat spurt after spurt.

After this we each laid back on each door breathing heavy and just looked at each other and smiled.

"If this was just the first night of me being here this is going to be a very interesting vacation" she said. Which I responded "Yes interesting indeed."

After a couple of moments of just sitting there we got dressed and headed back to my place. When we got there her daughter was still up which it was about 2 am at this point. Amanda looked up at us with a curious smile and asked "what have you guys been doing?" Which me and Blair just looked and each other laughed and said "Wouldn't you like to know and if your good we might let you find out."

Stayed tuned for the next story...Visiting Aunt and her Daughter
Published 
Written by Zaren
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments