Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunt Lisa

"My childhood desires"

35
4 Comments 4
15.0k Views 15.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
I have always desired my aunt.

It was something about this dark-haired, olive skinned, 42 year old woman that drove me crazy. I don't know if it was her beauty, or the fact that she was "family" but the since she wasn't blood-related, it wasn't too weird.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As a teen, at around 16 years old, I spend most summer days over at her house. At the time she only had one son who was no older than 3 years old. I would go over to babysit that summer for a little extra money. My aunt was a nurse so she was typically gone from 6am to about 5pm. My uncle worked at a factory from noon until 9pm.

Even though he was only 3 years old, he was spoiled with some of the coolest toys along with a butt-load of video games. And even though I coming over to watch him and play video games, I always wanted to come over for.... other reasons.

My sexual hormones were raging and I was as horny as could be.

My little cousin usually took a 2 hour nap starting at 1pm.

While he napped, I took the time to explore Aunt Lisa's bedroom.

It felt like heaven in there. I would lay across the bed and think to myself: "This is the bed where Aunt Lisa has sex". After laying there for a minute I would snoop the room in hopes of finding maybe a nude picture of her or possibly some sort of sex tape. I'd check between the mattress, on top of dressers, under shoe racks in the closet but never any luck.

What I would then do is go over to her laundry basket and search thru it for some underwear. I never did anything to freaky like sniff it or anything but just the fact that I was holding something that touched her bare pussy and breasts gave me an instant erection.

I had to of jerked off over a hundred times in the bathroom in my lifetime.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I just turned 20 years old. I'm in my junior year of college but since my school is only a 15 minute drive away, I still live at home to save some money. I'm rarely home though, usually only at night to sleep or do homework. Most of my time is spent around campus housing in hopes of getting laid. I typically score at least 3 times a week and I'm still the horny little bastard I was all of my life.

I have mid terms coming up next week so I decided that I am going to cut down on a lot of my extracurricular activities (sports, partying, etc.) for a little. I've actually been stuck in my room for the past 3 days only leaving to go to class, shower, or eat.

Mom knocks on my door. For some reason I always keep my door locked. I was too lazy to unlock it so I just yell "YEAH?"

"Me and your dad going out to the picnic the church is having. Want us to stop somewhere after and get you something to eat? It might be awhile before we get back though. We are helping with setting up and packing up after and it might not end for another 4 hours."

"Nah I'm good, I'll just order a pizza" I shout from my bed.

10 minutes goes by and my mom comes back knocking on my door. This time I get up and open it. She says "I called Lisa to ask if she would like to go and she said she might but if she does she'll be late. She did say that she made some spaghetti though and that she would drop by and give us some"

"Ok thats cool" I replied. About 4 years have passed since I last jerked off to the thought of my aunt. She's still very attractive but not pervertedly in love with her anymore.

Once my parents left, I layed down to work on some philosophy studying. An hour goes by and I'm seconds away from dozing off. Next thing I know the doorbell rings.

I run down to open it and Aunt Lisa is standing there holding the food. I invite her in and we walk to the kitchen. I haven't really seen here that much over the years so we do some chatting.

I start off asking "So how is everyone doing?"

"They're fine, Mark is 7 years old now so he's starting to act like he's a cool teenager now. Kind of like how you used to act haha."

"Thats because I was cool haha"

"Yeah. How's school? Find a girlfriend?"

"Schools good. And yeah I have like 8 of them now"

"HA look at you! As long as your being safe"

I joke "Of course I am" and pull out a condom I have in my pocket. You never know when you're gonna get lucky so I keep on one me at all times. My aunt shook her head when she saw the condom.

"None of my business," she says with a laugh. She then turns around to walk towards the door.

I dont know what happened but I guess the combination of me holding a condom and seeing my aunt in her low "house shorts" started to make my cock hard. Not super hard but maybe about 25% of the way there.

She then plops herself down on the couch and puts her feet up on the coffee table. I secretly have a thing for a nice pair of legs and sexy feet, so now dick is standing at full attention.

Yes_Maam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yes_Maam

I try and stand behind the chair so my raging erection is safely hidden. We make more small talk as I stand behind the chair with a giant tent going on in my sweat pants.

I thought she was gonna sit there for a while so I didn't make an effort to fix the tent action going on. All of a sudden she stands up out of nowhere to leave and there she saw it. A 7 inch snake popping out at her from under my pants.

I don't know what was going through her head, or what was going through mine. It was too late to hide anything. The point of no return. I didn't know if she was grossed out or offended. From there I lost all control.

I quickly stepped to here and locked lips with her. I kissed like I never kissed before. A second felt like an eternity. I don't know if she was furiously disgusted and was dead set on telling my family how disgusting I was.

All of a sudden I felt lip movement from her. My only thought: "She wants it too"

I kiss her deeper, reaching behind her and palming her right cheek . Pull her towards me and walk her up the stairs to my room.

As we get in my room, I close and lock the door out of habit even though no one is home. I wrestle her onto my bed, furiously kissing her while rubbing her soft thigh. After what seemed like a lifetime of kissing I rip her shorts and underwear off and dive in, all in one swift motion. Her pussy was covered in hair but I gave no mind what so ever. I was in the best, and wettest pussy I had ever been in. And from her screams and moans she loved it. The look in her eyes was a look that told me she had never had it eaten like this. I gave her a continuous tongue fucking along with a clit licking for about 7 minutes.

While down there I felt a sharp pinch on my right ear. Fingernails dug deep in my ear as I was lifted up and then thrown back against my door.

There she was on her knees looking me dead in the eye while pulling down my pants and then taking my cock down completely. She gagged but that didn't slow her down. She kept sucking furiously. She was letting out any sexual frustrations she had on my cock and it was splendid.

I pick her up and take her shirt off. I'm greeted by one of the best looking pair of tits i've ever seen. My aunt is 42 so of course they aren't as perky and in fact kind of sag just a little. But that doesn't take away from how delicous they look.

I pretty much knew my aunt was faithful to my uncle before this so I didn't have any worries of any STD's. And I know from past family convos she had her tubes tied after her 2nd child. So with this in mind, I push her on the bed and plow my rock hard dick into her. I push foward as much as I can. I want to get every inch into her and see the look on her face. I just hold it like that for a moment and go in and suck on her right nipple.

From there I slowly bang her. I savor and feel these walls that I have dreamed about for nearly a decade. I continue to slowly grind my way in and out. In and out. In and out. When I see that she is about to explode in ecstasy I kick it up a couple notches and just plow like no tomorrow.

I thrust in fast rhythm for about another 2 minutes and out of nowhere.. I fill her up completely with cum. The feeling couldnt be describe with any words.

She looks me in my soul with a look that says satisfaction. But do you think I waited this long to just stop here? I keep fucking her. I didn't lose a bit of my erection. It was if I had taken a double dose of viagra before hand.

As soon as I saw that look in here eyes telling me she NEEDS more, I flipped her over, ass of face down, and took a second to admire this view. I slid my cock and felt every one of her muscles squeeze my throbbing dick. She put her face in the pillow and screamed, releasing every bit of stress she had lingering in her body. As I stroked her, I could see the cum from my first orgasm all over my cock. I pulled out and took a step back. She followed suit by getting up, turning over, and standing up. I then walk over to my chair I use for playing video games. I sit down in with hopes that she sees my cum covered cock and sucks it some more. To my surprise thats exactly what she did. It was almost as if she could read my mind.

After a little sucking she stands up and then rides me in a reverse cowgirl type position. She takes my hands and places them on her tits. She fucks me by grinding on me in a circular motions. I scream out saying I'm going to cum a second time soon. So I stand her up and bend her over and just meticulously drill away. Within seconds I blow another huge load.

We move over to my bed and we both lay there, exhausted yet satisfied. We gently kiss. We both say simultaneously that no one can ever find out about this and that we have to do it again some day

Published 
Written by thekeeper123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments