Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Auntie Claire Mends A Broken Arm

"Will memories of her relationship with big brother cause Claire to help her young nephew similarly?"

17
4 Comments 4
12.9k Views 12.9k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Terry’s suppressed groan from his bedroom down the hallway sent chills through me. I had goosebumps imagining his discomfort while the house nurse changed dressings. It didn’t matter that I had warned him about the Down Hill Mountain Challenge. That I thought he was too young for that sort of thing. I was trying to be protective not make him lose confidence. I had so much empathy for him.

I tried to busy myself in my brother’s kitchen and drown out the sounds from Terry’s bedroom while the nurse tended to him. Damn, she seems to be being awfully rough with him. The urge to rush to his bedroom and nurture him was almost overwhelming.

“He’s going to require a lot of assistance over the next four weeks, Mr. Lancaster.” The nurse explained to my brother. I eavesdropped through the kitchen pass-through.

“It’s okay, I will give your instructions to Claire, Terry’s Aunt. She’ll be looking after him.” Gerry’s voice trailed.

He was departing for the UAE on his next contract in only a day and I could sense the apprehension in his voice. The political climate was unsettling enough. He wasn’t counting on this nor having to ask me to look after his sixteen-year-old son’s medical needs plus house-sit. I need to reassure him. I don’t want him stressing out while he is away.

I stepped into the hallway from the kitchen where they were meeting “Gerry, Ms. Trimble, it’s alright. I understand Terry’s needs, it’s going to be alright!” I rested my hand on my brother’s shoulder. “I’ve known Terry since he was born, it will be fine.”

Gerry framed a pensive but kind smile my way as he let Ms. Trimble out of the front door. His anxiousness was palpable.

I tried to think of something more reassuring to say to my older brother. He must be so worried about having to leave his boy behind. My brother always looked after me while we were growing up. Being 14 years younger than my older brother, I was always Gerry’s baby sister, and now it was my turn to be the caretaker. I pressed my lips together and squeezed both of his hands

When Gerry’s wife Tracy and he separated about five years ago, I started spending a lot of time with my brother and his son. For me, it was like everything had come full circle. My big brother was always such a handsome, hunky guy while I was growing up and his son Terry was a super cute young man. It was a pleasure being a small part of my brother’s family again. I got to babysit and stayed close Gerry. I had an urge to be like we were before. To again have that special, sensual brother-sister relationship, and more.

Gerry had been an extra special big brother to me. Sometimes a friend, sometimes a father figure, sometimes a mentor, sometimes even more. It was my turn to support my big brother. I leaned into him and gave him an extra long hug. “It will be okay Gerry, I’ll look after Terry, just like you looked after me when we were young!” I spoke softly lovingly. I didn’t mean it that way, should have worded it differently.

Even though Gerry was getting close to his 40’s he was still as buffed and handsome of a big brother as any sister ever had. He hugged me back. The distinct shape of his rapidly hardening shaft pressed against the side of my hip. Fuck he’s getting hard, and damn he’s larger than I remember. Fuck that’s a beast you have in your pants bro. I liked the hardness. It was years since we had any fun together. DId he still remember? Did he want to again or was it just an automatic reaction?

I hugged him for a long time resisting the urge to move my leg up and down against his erection. The heat of his shape burned through the thin fabric of my thigh. My inner lips tingled and moistened. It was so hard to resist temptation. I want to fuck you, now!

“I should have a shower, Claire. Thank you.” My big brother smiled at me looking at my eyes. “You’re still my cute baby sis!”

I was so pleased that he seemed more relaxed.

“Thanks, Jerr… and you’re still my BIG brother!” I smirked staring at his tenting trousers. I licked my lips tentatively. I need a cock like that! “I think I’ll check on Terry.”

“Sure, sounds good.” Gerry padded upstairs to his bedroom.

---

Multiple emotions coursed through my mind. Maternal instincts regarding Terry and much more taboo thoughts about my brother and the things we did while we were younger. Would he want to again?

I tossed my bra and thong on to the chair beside my bed and slipped on my nightie and boy shorts. Reverberations of my brother’s erection made me hike up my boy shorts. My mons was outlined delightfully. Just before venturing into the hall I touched myself. Fuck it feels good. I better stop before I make a wet spot. The rainy cascading of my brother’s shower from across the hall caught my ear as I padded towards my nephew’s bedroom door. The urge to go back and open the bathroom door was nearly overwhelming.

“Knock knock.” I pushed Terry’s bedroom door open. Terry at almost 17 years old was every bit my brother’s spitting image as a young man. I felt so sorry for him, his right arm was broken along with the collarbone. His right leg had sustained some substantial cuts which were fortunately now in the process of healing. He looked uncomfortable.

“The nurse thought that I could help you with a bit of a wash, Terry if you’re up to it?”

“I think I can handle it, Auntie Claire.” The stubbornness in his voice reminded me of his dad in some ways.

“Okay hun, suit yourself. BUT if you need anything, just give me a shout.” I smiled caringly noting Terry gaze locked on the pronounced outline my poking nipples. I moved closer. You might as well have a good look. I stroked the inside of his arm. You do look like your dad when he was younger.

“Thanks, Auntie.” I sensed regret in my nephew’s voice.

Should I ask you again? Concealing my lust I smiled caringly over my shoulder as I closed Terry’s door. “Bye hun.”

Reminiscing about the way my brother looked after me, when I was younger, I paused by the bathroom door for a long time listening to the sound of the shower. I wonder if the door is unlocked? My cunt seeped with wetness. My need was taking control.

The knob turned with ease. The scent of soap filled my nostrils and steamy moisture covered the mirrors. “Hey Gerry, I just needed my toothbrush.” I bent down looking under the sink and keep my ass in the air for quite a while. Your eyes are on me big brother I can feel them. Do you want to fuck me again? Is your cock hard?

The sound of washing stopped, only the sound of the water cascading. You are looking big brother.

Slowly I turned around. Through the condensated glass shower door, Gerry’s thick erect veiny cock pointed at me. Methodically looking up little by little, I took in the strong manly body so different from what I remember of my brother as a high school sophomore. In Gerry’s eyes, I saw conflicted feelings. Still, there was a sparkle. You still love me in our special way don’t you big brother?

My cunt yearned for him. I wasn’t thinking right when I slid the shower door open and cupped his balls. Fuck they are huge. “It’s going to be okay,” I said as I knelt down on the bathroom floor.

Enveloping Gerry fully, the head of his cock stretched my mouth. I strained to breathe. Shit, he’s a lot bigger than before. Still, I remembered how he taught me to suck his cock those many years ago and stuck my tongue all the way out flickering it on the underside of his crown.

“Claire, no!” I heard the words but knew he meant yes. Wetness greeted my other hand as I pushed it under the waistband of my boyshorts.

I gripped his thick shaft firmly and pumped it towards my mouth. “Give it to me bro. Feed me your cum, like you used to. Make me drink it!” My mouth sucked in time with my pumping.

Fuck he is getting harder. Shit, he’s really going to cum. Furiously my other hand danced over my clit.

“Cum in my mouth bro. I want to drink all your cum. Fill my throat-!” My hair was soaked by the splattering shower, as I inhaled his giant penis.

“Gaaaah, Shit, Claire- ugh, fuck I’m- fuck- cumming!” His strong hands grasped the back of my head and pushed too hard.

Shit, he’s fucking it into me! My throat strained and I nearly gagged as my brother forced his cock inside me deeper. I relaxed my throat and looked up at him, through the shower spray. I gulped, swallowed, then pressed my tongue against his veiny hardness. He convulsed then jerked my head back. Ahh yess. His cock was shuddering in my mouth, Here it comes. I gagged then swallowed on his cock, milking it with my throat. Oh, there it is mmmm wonderful. Hot hydrant like jets of my big brother’s cum propelled down my throat. I drank like a trooper, determined to swallow it all, but it was too much.

“Aghh!” I complained while the excess semen flooded over my lips and down my chin.

I guess Gerry sensed I was overwhelmed. He pulled out and started painting my face with cum. “YES!” I screamed while two of my own fingers pressed hard into my cunt. I leaned my face back making a target for my brother’s ejaculating penis. “Cover me with your cum brother!” I stuck my tongue out as far as I could to catch all of his thick hot semen.

“Claire shit!” My words seemly made him cum more. Gerry was stroking his cock, while rope after rope of incestuous warm cream saturated my face and hair.

I licked my lips attempting to taste everything that crossed my mouth. “You were always the best, Gerry, and the best tasting!” I smiled proud of being able to get my brother to release all that tension.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

“Now you will need a shower, baby sis!” He joked. I was so glad that I had helped lift his mood.

I stood up. “Yeah I will, leave the shower running, will ya?” Gerry returned my smile. Yes, the special love we had was still there.

Gerry wrapped a towel around himself, as I shucked my cum covered nighty and boy shorts into the bathroom floor, and stepped into the shower. It took a bit of work to and a lot of shampoo to get the sticky cum out of my hair.

Bunching up my pjays, I left a trail of wet footprints down the hallway until I was beside Gerry’s room. Peering in the half-open door, I could hear him snoring peacefully, quietly. Smiling lovingly I latched the door and headed to my room.

I need a good fuck! My fingers slinked over my freshly shaved silky smooth pubic mound Surveying my sexy figure mirror, my sexual feelings and urges turned to sadness. My brother would be gone tomorrow! There was no one else that I wanted right now. Damn!

---

I grabbed my cell phone and flopped onto the bed butt naked. That’s unusual. There was a message from a number that I didn’t recognize.

*auntie Claire can you come and help me*

Quickly I grabbed a thin housecoat from my door hook and rushed towards Terry’s room. Shit, I wonder what the fuck is wrong.

I burst into his bedroom without knocking “Terry, what is it?”

“Oh hey, Auntie Claire, sorry but I can’t sleep, and was wondering-?” Terry paused as if there was something on the tip of his tongue.

“If I a bit of a wash might help you sleep?” I completed his sentence, smiling kindly at him.

“Well, um- it doesn’t have to be a wash, I’m just kind of sore. I don’t know.” Terry whined uncertainly.

“Alright Terry” I consoled him “Roll over onto your side, and I’ll give your back a bit of a rub, shall I?”

Terry smiled slyly with a hint of accomplishment and carefully rolled onto his good shoulder. His eyes glared at my cleavage.


“Look, hun, I’m going to be able to do this better if we slip you out of your pajama shirt, okay?” I paused while hatching a more intimate plan. “Actually, if we’re going to do what  nurse Trimble suggested, it’s going to be better, if I just wrap you in a towel, Terry.”

I didn’t wait for an answer. Stepping to the hall linen closet I deliberately selected quite a small towel.

“Ready?” I closed the door. My bathrobe was becoming looser and looser. I didn’t care. It would be better if it fell off completely. What am I thinking? Have a good look nephew.

Terry nodded as I rolled him back and unbuttoned him. The sly smile changed to an uncertain one. I carefully slipped the shirt around his injured arm and shoulder. To cope with the fracture the nurse had cut off the sleeve on that side. I see you’ve spotted something. Terry had spotted the gap in my loose housecoat and was pursing his lips while surveying the gap that exposed my hard nipples within the gaps of the fabric. I smiled at him, as I pushed him semi-prone on his side.

“Just going to slip these shorts off.” I flopped the not very big towel over Terry’s hips. By placing one hand over the waistband of his front and one hand over his butt Cunningly slowly teasingly I pulled his shorts down leaving him all but naked.

“Ummmm Auntie” He moaned almost imperceptively but enough that let me know he enjoyed that.

“Let’s warm a washcloth shall we?” I remarked while heading back to the bathroom. I loosened my housecoat belt a little further. The hot water tap started to squeal and steam. While heating the washcloth, I admired the luscious peekaboo gap from my legs through my tummy and the nearly full view of my breasts. That should give him a hard-on!

“Back hun.” I closed the door and dimmed the lights, as I approached Terry. Sitting on the bed behind him, I washed his back. Terry rolled his good shoulder into the washcloth.

“You were right Auntie, that feels good.”

“I know you will be feeling much better.” I meant it and I had plans for Terry to feel a lot better!

I swiped the cloth over Terry’s chest carefully avoiding his injured shoulder and arm. Gotta love a firm young body. His chest was rising and falling, quicker and quicker. I pressed the washcloth down over his lean stomach dislodging the towel enough to get a peek at his young family jewels. Mmm, he’s getting hard.

I left the towel riding his youthful dick and switched to washing his butt. Casually I exposed it completely and washed his round firm butt the cooling washcloth.

“Auntie!” He complained

“Oh don’t worry no one will see, but I’ve got to warm this up.”

As I warmed the towel again, I untied the bathrobe letting the fabric fall open.

The landing strip over my nearly completely shaved pubis highlighted my otherwise glowing smooth skin.

Terry’s eyes transfixed on my exposed nipples and pussy in the dim light upon re-entering his bedroom. “Auntie Claire, you’re naked!”

“I was getting kind of hot Terry.” I winked, closing the door once again.

Sitting down behind him again, I tossed the towel off of Terry and covered his cock and balls with the heated washcloth.

“AUNTIE CLAIRE! It’s hot!” He complained.

“I have to wash you, hun.” I cradled his youthful shaft in the very warm towel knowing in a short time. YES, there it is. He hardened like steel. Squishing the washcloth around his round balls then end of his shaft, finally cradling his young pole.

“Ohhhh” Terry muttered.

“I bet you haven’t jerked off for a while, with your injury and all.” Squishing the washcloth in steady pulsing rhythm.

“No” My nephew answered quietly, with a hint of sadness.

“It’s okay sweetie.” Auntie Claire will help you, just like your daddy helped his little sister.” I tossed the wet cloth on the floor and danced my fingertips over his round tightening boy balls. Mmm yeah, twitch it baby make your cock twitch for auntie. I continued flicking two fingers all the way up from the underside of his ripe balls all along that sensitive underside of his shuddering shaft, right to the tip.

“Do you like that nephew? Do you want to cum for Auntie, baby?”

“Uh huh” Terry approved quietly. He was apprehensive but could not deny the teasing that I was giving him.

Cupping his hard young tight balls I reached around and slowly stroked the silky skin of his shaft.

Terry muttered while I stroked his young cock in abrupt firm movements

“It’ won’t do any good if I mess you all up again, will it?” I let go of his cock and stood up.

Terry’s eyes jumped out of their sockets when I let the bathrobe fall to his bedroom floor, standing there completely naked. I curled my fingers into my wet cunt, then walked over to him.

“Open!” I said holding my fingers by his mouth.

Tentatively my nephew opened his mouth. Two fingers pushed into his unexpectant mouth. Enthusiastically he wrapped his tongue around my fingers, then sucked.

He likes it he likes my cunt juice! Horny little devil. My turn.

“Okay baby, let’s have you give Auntie Claire, all your cum”

“Mmm hmm, yes Auntie!” He responded

“Good boy!” Kneeling at the side of the bed, I caringly enveloped his thin cock in my warm mouth. The skin is so soft, wow. It’s throbbing inside me, yes!

Terry was muttering loudly and I took that young cock, balls deep and swirled my tongue around it before withdrawing, and looking at the shiny saliva coated 16-year-old twitching shaft. He’s got a lot of cum and isn’t going to...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by zacholiver
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments