Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunty Sue

"Whilst dad was away"

17
1 Comment 1
8.7k Views 8.7k
2.6k words 2.6k words
My name is Richard. I am twenty-two years old and I'd just returned home having been on a ten mile run and I was looking forward to having a nice hot shower followed by an evening sat watching TV.

My mother was in the kitchen and called me over before I had time to go upstairs to the shower room.

"Richard," she said, "nip down to see your Aunty Susan for me will you? She's just been on the phone and she's a bit upset and I think she's started on the wine already and it's only six o'clock."

Aunty Sue, my mum always calls her by her full name of Susan, is mum's identical twin.

They both have long blonde hair, have blue eyes and are both tall, slim and attractive. Both have breasts which are about a 36C and they both have cute bums.

They did most things together, going on girlie shopping trips etc. and they graduated together from university.

They are forty-five year's old and mum had me when she was twenty-three and she has been married a while to my dad.

Aunty Sue, however, never had any children and was currently going through a messy divorce.

"Mum, why do I have to go? Can't you? She is your sister after all." I asked, "What's wrong with her this time anyway?"

Aunty Sue had been phoning mum regularly lately and I knew my dad would put his coat on when she did and fuck off out for an hour or so. Probably down the pub.

Mum would then end up on the phone for ages although she never seemed to get a word in. She's obviously a very good listener as she went for ages with the phone to her ear without saying much back at all except for huge occasional 'yes'.

"Her divorce came through this morning," replied mum, "and she's a bit upset about it even though she had been expecting it. I'd go myself but with your dad being away on business, I need to be in if he calls me."

"I need to shower first then," I replied, "and get dressed properly."

I had on just my running shorts, T shirt and my running shoes.

"Oh, don't bother about that," replied mum, "just get down there please. I'll phone her and tell her you're on your way."

Aunty Sue only lived a short five minutes walk away and when I got to her house the door was open and so I just let myself in like all the family normally did.

Aunty Sue was in the lounge sat on her sofa with a large glass of wine in one hand and her phone in the other as she chatted away to someone. One empty wine bottle and another half drank bottle were on the coffee table in front of her.

"Hello Aunty Sue," I called, "mum asked to me to pop round and see how you are."

"Hello Richard," she said putting the phone down onto the coffee table, "I'm afraid I'm a little bit worse for wear. Take a seat and I'll pour you a glass of wine. We can get drunk together as there's plenty more wine in the house."

I sat down opposite her and she poured me a glass of wine. A large one!

I took a good look at her. Despite the obvious signs that she had been crying, she still looked attractive. She had on a white blouse that was slightly see-through which allowed me to see her really nice, lacy bra holding her ample breasts in a pert position and she also wore a short, red skirt. Her long legs were bare and by the way she was sat, I could see enough up her skirt to see her smooth inner thighs but I couldn't quite see her panties.

"I suppose your mum told you about that bastard of an husband of mine?" she asked. "Actually, make that the bastard of an ex-husband of mine," she continued.

"She did Aunty Sue," I replied. "If it's any help, I think he's a fool anyway. Why would he want to mess about with other women when he had a beautiful, sexy woman like you waiting for him at home?"

"Why Richard, that's sweet of you," Aunty Sue said, "even if you are just saying it to be kind."

I'd always had the hots for my Aunty Sue, she was incredibly sexy and she used to come round to our house a lot with her ex at weekends and I'd admire her breasts and arse and wonder what it would be like to fuck her but I always felt really uneasy about these thoughts as she was my mum's double. It was like saying I'd fancied fucking my mum.

We drank some more wine and then Aunty Sue got up to bring another bottle from the kitchen. When she returned, she adjusted the way she sat so that this time I could now see further up her skirt and could now see that she was wearing some bright red panties.

I took a large drink of the wine to pluck up some courage. "I wasn't being kind, Aunty Sue," I stammered, "you are beautiful and sexy. Very sexy in fact."

Aunty Sue smiled, put down her glass of wine and leaned forward so that her breasts were pushed in my direction and said "How sexy Richard? Tell your Aunty Susan how sexy you find her."

She was playing with me now. Too much wine I guess. I tried to change the subject but she wouldn't let me,

"Tell me how sexy you find me Richard," she continued, "because that bastard of an ex of mine didn't think I was, not with him going off with that tart! Do you know, he refused to have anal sex with me? What sort of man turns that down, eh?"

I was shocked and excited at the same time. Had Aunty Sue simply had too much to drink or was she being serious, perhaps even knowing about my feelings towards her?

"You are very, very sexy Aunty Sue. I've thought that for a few years now and always thought how lucky your husband was to have you, to touch you and to play with you." I stated, "There I've said it."

She shuffled further on the seat, opening her legs wider so that I was staring right at her red panties and I could see a damp patch developing where the thin material was covering her pussy.

"Do you want to touch this Richard?" She asked pointing down to her pussy, "would you like to touch it and play with it?"

She stood up and walked round the coffee table to where I was sat. She planted a sloppy kiss on my lips and put her tongue into my mouth. I responded to her and could feel my cock growing under my shorts.

She stopped kissing me and dropped to her knees. She slowly pulled my shorts and boxers down as I lifted my body up in the chair to help her.

"You have such a nice big cock Richard," she said after she had released it, "it's bigger and thicker than your dad's."

'Had I heard her properly? How did she know how big my dad's cock was?' These questions in my head soon disappeared though as she rubbed my cock before spitting on it and putting it into her mouth. Christ, her mouth was wet and hot and her tongue was licking up and down my shaft and flicking the tip.

I sat back as Aunty Sue sucked and wanked my cock then I put my hands behind her head to encourage her to suck it deeper into her mouth. As she sucked me she looked straight at me with those beautiful blue eyes of hers.

"Suck it, oh yes suck my cock." I heard myself saying.

Before I could stop myself, I continued with, "Suck my cock mum, suck it until I come, swallow my spunk mum."

Saying this turned me on so much that before I knew it I was announcing that I was coming and Aunty Sue just carried on sucking me and took all my spunk in her mouth before releasing my cock and then swallowing it all.

She then took a large drink from her glass.

"To rinse your spunk down." She said with a wink.

Ann_Kendy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ann_Kendy

Then she continued, "you called out for your mum just then. You imagined it was your mum sucking your cock and drinking your spunk didn't you? That really turned you on didn't it? Fucking your mum's lookalike, you enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Yes! Yes." I replied, "I knew it was you Aunty but when I looked down it was just like seeing mum."

"Then come and lick your mum's pussy." She said as she took off her red panties and sat back on the sofa with her skirt around her waist and her completely bald pussy positioned on the edge of the seat.

I was in like a shot. I pulled my Aunty Sue's legs apart and then using the flat of my hands, I spread her pussy wide open and started to lick it. Aunty Sue's pussy was soaking wet and it smelt wonderful. I licked all around the opening before my tongue found her clit. As soon as I found her clit, she started to moan and she grabbed the top of my head.

"Oh Richard, you lick just like your dad," she murmured, "your dad always plays with my clit before fingering me. Finger me Richard!"

Again, I got the message that my dad has had Aunty Sue at least once in the past but I was enjoying myself too much to worry about it.

I put my fingers inside her her pussy. Two to start with as she was so wet.

I was now licking and fingering her pussy and she began to moan with pleasure. I slowly licked all round her pussy at first but her clit was so big in my mouth, it got all the attention with my tongue. As I continued to suck on her clit, I shoved three of my fingers right up her cunt.

"Coming, I'm coming," Aunty Sue cried out, "fuck, I'm coming"

She started to buck her hips as I carried on using my tongue and fingers and then came all over my face. She squirted pussy juices into my mouth and I frantically swallowed it all.

When her orgasm subsided, Aunty Sue instructed me to move the coffee table slightly and then she took off her blouse and lacy bra, laid across the sofa with her arse on the sofa arms, so that her legs were hanging over the edge.

I looked down at her, her ample but pert tits looked beautiful with her erect nipples with large, dark aureole and her smooth pussy was laid bare for me.

"Fuck me Richard, fuck my cunt." She commanded.

I didn't need asking twice as I drove my cock into her pussy. I started to get a rhythm going and Aunty Sue put her legs around my back to draw me closer in.

"Oh you're good Richard," said Aunty Sue, "your cock is so big and thick like your dad's and you know what to do with it. Fuck me good and hard Richard. Fuck me you randy bastard."

As I was thrusting my cock in and out of her tight pussy, I leaned forward and started to suck and squeeze her nipples at the same time.

Aunty Sue sighed again. "Oh, you dirty bastard sucking and squeezing my tits while you fuck my bald pussy. Don't stop Richard, please don't stop." She continued.

My cock just seemed to continue to grow whilst it was up her and I could feel her moving her hips to meet and match my thrusts.

I'd fucked a couple of times before with some girls from the village, but never with anyone so randy, experienced and dirty like my Aunty.

"Don't come just yet." She panted.

She moved herself in such a way that my cock came out of her pussy and she turned over so that her arse was in the air and I could stand up at the edge of the sofa and slide my cock back inside her again from behind. Standing up allowed me to get a good grip on her hips and then fuck her harder than earlier.

"Fuck me good, oh yes, that's so good. Your big fat cock fucking my cunt. Smack my arse and keep fucking me." She demanded.

I started to smack her arse as my cock continued to fuck my Aunty's cunt and she shouted, "Harder, fuck me and smack me harder!"

I was now fucking her for all my life. My cock was getting right up deep inside her from this angle and I smacked her arse so hard it began to turn red and show my hand imprints.

After a few minutes of this, Aunty Sue was calling out the most dirty language.

"Fuck my cunt you bastard." "Fuck your mummy's cunt." "Slap mummy's arse and fuck her cunt." Being just a sample.

Then she commanded, "Richard, fuck my arse please. Put that big cock of yours up your mummy's tight arse."

"Oh mum, get ready for my cock in your arse." I found myself saying as I spat on my fingers and lubricated her little brown hole.

Slowly my cock entered her arse. A little 'pop' at first as it made its way up but once in, I started the rhythm of fucking her again.

As soon as my cock was up her arse, Aunty Sue screamed out.

I thought at first I had hurt her but soon realised she was coming as she was stroking her clit at the same time.

"Oh mum, your little shit hole is so tight. I'm fucking your dirty little shit hole mum." I found myself saying.

"Cum up my arse, fill it with spunk like your dad does. Smack it and fuck it and cum up it." Aunty Sue urged.

With this I felt the familiar feeling of my spunk shooting up my cock and then exploding up my Aunty's arse.

"Take my sperm. Take it all mum." I continued.

As my spunk shot inside her, Aunty Sue had another orgasm as she rubbed her clit. She'd even put a finger or two up her pussy at this point as I could feel them against my ejaculating cock.

We were both sweating and exhausted and completely spent as we uncoupled. I sat back down and put my boxers and shorts back on and took another drink of wine.

Aunty Sue sat up with my spunk starting to flow out of her brown hole as she put her red panties back on. She then suggested that it was time I got back home.

"You won't tell mum, will you?" I asked, "especially about me calling you 'mum' at times."

"I don't think there's any need to do that" she replied rather cryptically.

When I got home, mum was waiting.

"How was Aunty Susan?" She asked me.

"She was alright I guess." I replied, "She'll end up finishing another bottle of wine or two and then probably sleep it off and wake up with an hangover"

"That's not what I meant." Said mum. "I listened in over the phone, like I always listen in when she calls and your dad goes round to fuck her." She added, " I meant how was she to fuck? And did you really wish it was me?"

Published 
Written by The_Master
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments