Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Back home to my cousin

"Story of my vacation back to my village"

3
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
My name is Rick and im 23 years old. I am originaly from france but I have been living abroud for my business for a few years now.

One day my parents called me and asked if I could come to visit them back in my village and also get to my sisters wedding in time. I said of course I will, and took my girlfriend and myself on a plane back to france.

When we got to my village our whole family welcomed us as a surprize. My whole family has been there as well as aunts, uncles, grandparents and cousins. I imidiatly noticed one pretty woman that I didnt recognize at first. It was my cousin Gabriella, she got a lot hotter since the last time I saw her, she had nice round c cup tits and an amaizing ass, she was also wearing skinny pants and undershirt that didnt leave too much for imagenation. She is a few mounths younger than me and since we were on the same class at school and also living in the same village, we were always close.

She ran towards me: "Rick!" and gave me a big hug. I felt her tits for a moment and smeld her brown hair, I have to say I got a little turned. I quickly pulled myself together (i never actullay saw her in a sexual way untill now- she WAS my cousin). Soon after we all sat down for a meal and I filled my family with stories about foreign places I have been too. Than I spent some time catching up with Gabriella. 

"Ive been studying literature now in paris" She told me. "It has been very hard so far...".

At about 1 AM we all decided to go back to our homes and sleep a bit. Gabriella hugged and gave me a pack on the chick for goodbye: "Im home tomorrow if you and Francine (my girlfriend) want to come and watch some movies or go to the town" she said. "Okay, I think we will no? Fran?" Yup". 

When we turned to walk away, my cousin gave me a small slap in the butt and said:"see you" with a wink.

The morning after we woke up, and after breakfast Francine decided she wants to go tracking. I wasnt all in for it so my sister voulenteered to go with her while I stayed at home. After an hour or two of just watching simple tv I remembered my cousins invitation. So I decided ill go and at least have some company.

I got to her house and rang the bell, after a while she opened the door, she was wearing only tight underpants and a tshirt. "Hey Rick! whats up?"

"Fine, Francine decided she wanted to go hiking or some shit, I didnt feel like it at the moment. Id Like to stay in our village for a while."

"Hahaha, yeah, you were always the spoiled type" She teased "Come in".

We sat down on the couch and began watching tv.

I said "Where are your parents and youre brother?"

"Oh they went to buy some stuff in town for the wedding, you know"

"Ahhh so we got the home all to ourselevs, just like old times ae?"

"Haha, yeah. Hey want somthing to drink?"

"Sure"

"Wait ill get something"

When she got up to get drinks from the kitchen, I couldnt help but to stare for a moment at her nice ass, in those underpants (call it male instinct). I got turned on, my 7.5 inches dick got hard, I had to take another look.

I looked around to the kitchen and saw her bending to get some beer from a low shelf, I could see her pussy right from between her panties, I got even harder... what a mistake.

She got back with the beer, I quickly hide my rock hard cock with my arms.

She started talking: "Soooo you and Francine, quite a while now no?"

"Yeah, a bit over a year now."

"Nice"

"Yeah... we had our bumps but generaly we are okay"

"And how's the sex?"

"Fuck you"

"No, really"

"Its been fine I guess..

NannaJon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NannaJon

how about you cus?"

"Ahh got out of a serius one a few weeks ago. But he was a bit boring..."

"I see now. He couldnt fulfill your sexual nimfomanic desires, so you dumped him!" I laughed.

"Screw you!"

she hit me on the arm while I was still laughing.

"Im not a slut"

"Sure youre not"

"But I am always getting what I want"

"Youre good looking enaugh.."

"Aha! I even got you spinned a few times"

"What?! when?"

"Remember when we were kids and we used to play the PS? you would let me win a lot"

"That was because I was a nice kid! which you were not really!"

"Hahaha. Noooo that was also because you liked me. Which hasnt chaneged much judging by that boner youre trying to hide.." 

She looked at my crunch and took a luicius sip from her beer, smiling.

I was speechless. 

She said:"Awww how sweet".

"Okay okay fine I have a small boner. I havent had too much free time now, you know..."

"Sure, but getting turned on your cousin? Naughty boy!" She smiled an evil grin again.

"I wasnt turned by you!" (A big fat lie).

"Sure you werent!" She said cincly.

"So you dont like me doing like this" She grinned and touched my crunch, I streched.

"Or like thissssss" she touched my chest and got a lot closer.

"Ammmm" She grabbed my balls.

"Aem Gabriella, what are you doing?!"

"Hihihi" She gigled and gave me a very wet pssionate kiss.

At first I was a bit resisting (thinking she was my cousin, and that if someone would catch us itll be horrible), but then I really started enjoying it, I returned her kiss.

We were making out like animals for a while and than she stopped and said:"Ammm I wanna taste youre dick"

"Oh hack yes!"

She got down and took off my shorts and boxers, to reveal my rock hard 7.5 inches cock screaming to get blowed.

She wasnt waiting for an invitation. She started licking my tip, and after a few seconds she got it all in.

It was uphoric. She kept gagging, slobbering and spitting on my dick so amazingly, I couldnt hold it much longer...

Eventually my dick exploded in her face and mouth and filled her with hot fresh cum.

She smiled at me, but I couldnt have only this. I took her and said "Come with me".

We got up to her room, I throw her on her bed, took off her her panties, and started returning her oral favor.

"OHHH AAAAAH RICK YESSSSSS" She screamed.

I got up, my cock was already bursting hard again, I layed down to her and kissed her a wet kiss while I slided my cock slowly into her pussy.

"AHHHHHH" We both moaned.

I started thrusting and I went harder and faster till we both moaned loudly.

"This is sick. Were cousins!" I said.

"That is exactlly why no one will suspect!" she said between moans.

Then, I turned her on her front, and got her into doggy stile postion.

I started fucking my cousin like a mad man. We both screamed like hell from this orgazmic plesure.

Iturned her over to cowgirl position, and started fucking her this way. Again, faster and faster, both screcimng our plesure like sickeos. It was SOOO hot, we were sweating gallons of sweat.

I was apraoching my limit:"Gabriella im cumming!"

"AAAAAAAH ME TOO!"

I pulled her for one last passionate kiss and we both hit orgasem at the same freaking time.

We then collapsed into bed after a hot, sweaty, sick and amazing sex....

To be continued....

Published 
Written by ricksaltz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors