Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bandstand

"A chance meeting with a homeless guy develops into a hot incest threesome…"

12
6 Comments 6
6.9k Views 6.9k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Georgie was seventeen-years-old and an only child. He lived in an apartment with his dad. A few months before, his mother moved out to live with her boyfriend, a guy that she had been having an affair with for some time. His parents had not been happy for several years and the split was hardly devastating.

Although his parents were not yet divorced, proceedings were well underway. Georgie did not like his mother’s new beau and fortunately, only had to endure his company a couple of times a month when Georgie joined his mom for a Saturday breakfast. Georgie’s dad was the area manager for the company he worked for and would often be away from home, two to three nights a week. Much as he loved Matthew, his father, these breaks from his dad gave him a wonderful sense of freedom and made him feel rather grown up.

***

Maxwell was in his mid-thirties. He had become homeless in the previous year, due to a chain of unfortunate events. Going from being happily married, when his only child became ill his fortunes took a turn for the worse. Not only was his daughter’s demise an enormous financial burden on him and his wife, but when she finally died, the wheels came off for Maxwell. Maxwell was unable to cope with his daughter’s death and before long; he was wifeless, jobless and homeless.

After drifting for several months, Maxwell then fortuitously found himself in rather pleasant surroundings. This neighbourhood, which he would ‘settle’ in turned out to be safe, affording him with as much security as a homeless person could hope for.

On the day of his arrival in the area, Maxwell located a beautiful park that serviced this district. As he sat on a bench in the park he observed a guy opening and entering a large door that led to the basement of an elegant bandstand located in the park. The platform of bandstand appeared to be about five-foot off the ground.

After a few minutes, the man exited the door and walk off in the direction of the ablution area located nearby, leaving the door open. Maxwell immediately ran over to inspect the basement. It was far larger and deeper than he had anticipated. Maxwell then observed that there were three identical keys on the keyring, still located in the lock. He removed one key and placed it in his pocket before hurriedly returning to the bench he had been sitting on.

As he sat and watched the man returned from the toilets and then, after spending a few more minutes in the basement locked the door and left. Maxwell was very pleased to see that the man had not noticed the missing key. He was very anxious to check out the basement properly but thought it prudent to wait till the park emptied late that afternoon.

It also gave him an opportunity to check out the lay of the land. There appeared to be no security officers stationed in the park. As Maxwell would also come to know, two elderly guys would arrive to open and service the toilets at seven in the morning, and then returned to lock them at six in the evenings.

When Maxwell finally got to check out the basement he was delighted by what he found. There were gardening implements and old lawnmowers that appeared to be in disuse. In fact, Maxwell would soon establish that an outside team was employed to service the gardens on Fridays.

The two things that pleased him the most was a light bulb that actually worked, and a stack of canvass tarpaulins on which he could place his sleeping bag for a ‘softer’ night’s’ sleep. Maxwell also figured that by day he would be able to leave his backpack safely in his ‘new home.’ Secure in this sanctuary Maxwell had the best night’s sleep he could remember in a long while.

The following day Maxwell made sure he was out and about early. He checked out his new environment and even learned that there was a homeless shelter ten miles away, where he could shower and wash his clothes when required. Although homeless, Maxwell was not a dirty hobo and always looked presentable.

Late that afternoon another bit of good fortune came his way when the owner of a local bistro took pity on him. Thereafter, a doggie bag was always given to him when Maxwell arrived at the back door of the bistro late in the afternoons. Life for Maxwell had definitely taken a turn for the better.

***

And so it came to pass that Maxwell and Georgie finally met one afternoon. Georgie’s apartment was very close the park and from time to time he would sit and read in the park. There was also another reason for his visits and this had to do with the toilets in the park. The action in the toilets of this park wasn’t very hectic, but from occasionally he would have an enjoyable hook-up.

Over the past several months, Maxwell had also come to know about ‘man-love’ in restrooms. Despite his circumstances, Maxwell was a good-looking guy and had a special ‘attribute’ that was very enticing to men in these places. Naturally, Maxwell was grateful for the ‘tips’ that he made from these guys.

Standing beside one another at the urinal, Georgie’s eyes lit up when he glanced down at the ‘goods’ on display next to him. Maxwell was rougher looking than the guys Georgie would normally go for, but when one is presented with a ‘buffet’ of huge meat one could hardly decline such an offer.

Maxwell was also taken with the extremely attractive youngster beside him but wondered if the boy would be able to ‘tip’ him. Before matters went any further, however, they heard voices approaching. When they observed three young guys enter the toilets Georgie quickly zipped up, before exiting the toilets.

When Maxwell followed moments later he saw Georgie sitting on a bench with a book in his hands. After sauntering over to Georgie, Maxwell sat on the opposite side of the bench. A brief time later the two began to chat. First, names were exchanged, followed by histories. Two hours later they were still talking.

After being sworn to secrecy, Georgie was fascinated by the idea of Maxwell’s accommodation arrangements. Naturally, given the time of day Maxwell explained that he couldn’t show it to Georgie just yet. With an hour to go to six, Georgie elected to stay till after the toilets had been locked.

Later, when Georgie got to see Maxwell’s sanctuary he was blown away. Maxwell then mentioned that he had better hurry and fetch his takeaway dinner. Intrigued, Georgie asked if he could tag along. After arriving at the bistro Georgie observed from a distance as Maxwell received his parcel. The parcel was far larger than Maxwell was used to and he made a mental note that he should always arrive after six, in future.

“Would you like to share my dinner?” Maxwell asked.

“Sure, let’s go back to my place and then we can have a beer with dinner,” Georgie suggested.

“Are you sure?” Maxwell inquired, somewhat nervously.

“Absolutely, it’s not a problem at all. My dad’s away tonight and tomorrow night as I told you,” Georgie countered.

Somewhat uncomfortably, Maxwell followed. Once in the apartment, Georgie retrieved two beers and soon they were seated at the dining table. Georgie was amazed by the meal because there was a generous portion of meatloaf and a large helping of potatoes. Above all, the food was delicious and they contentedly ate their food.

“I hope that you aren’t offended by what I am about to say, but being a homeless guy I thought you would stink,” Georgie shyly exclaimed.

“That’s because I showered at the shelter yesterday,” Maxwell replied. “In a day or two you might not feel the same way,” then with a laugh he continued, “I can’t exactly afford deodorant and stuff like that.”

There was a sustained silence before Georgie gingerly asked, “Would you like to spend the night with me?”

Uncomfortably, Maxwell replied, “Yes… but I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

“Why? I told you my dad’s away… and… I’ve got a double bed,” Georgie stammered, in a pleading manner.

Maxwell immediately realized that he had become unused to kind-heartedness, having spent several months in a dog-eat-dog environment. Looking around the apartment he saw the life that he had once led. The past year his life had consisted of clammy overpasses, cardboard boxes, hunger pangs, contempt, endangerment, and discomfort. The boy was totally beautiful and a forgotten passion surged through Maxwell like an electric jolt.

“Okay,” Maxwell replied, with trepidation and growing horniness.

Georgie then began to move towards the bedroom and Maxwell followed. In the bedroom, there was a brief pause as the two of them anxiously looked at one another. Breaking the impasse Georgie next began to remove his shirt, and presently both men were naked. Although Maxwell’s body had become lithe in the past year, his well-formed frame was very masculine.

He had a light dusting of hair all over his physique. The knob that Georgie had only had a brief glance at in the toilets now also looked even more impressive. Maxwell’s dick was also rapidly stiffening with the expectation of what was to follow.

Georgie’s unblemished teenage body was practically hairless and looked like marble. Maxwell’s hands began to tremble with anticipation as Georgie moved toward him. It was strange to Maxwell to think that in this situation he should have been the one in control. Due to the vulnerability of the past few months, however, Maxwell felt like the junior partner in the exchange that was about to take place.

“Relax,” Georgie said, reassuringly. “I like you and I’m very pleased you are here.”

Maxwell’s eyes began to well up when the boy hugged him, as they stood for a long while in a comforting embrace. When Maxwell held the boy in his arms he caressed Georgie’s back lovingly. He was aching to make love to Georgie but restrained himself, caught up in the comfort of the moment.

As Georgie head moved off Maxwell’s chest and looked up at him, their lips melded. Their kissing was very gentle, to begin with, but as Maxwell’s horniness started to escalate he intensified his oral action. Georgie’s lips responded inviting the increased ardour.

Slowly, Maxwell began to move the boy’s toward and then onto the bed. Once Georgie was comfortably on his back, Maxwell nestled his body on top of the Georgie and commenced grinding his knob into Georgie’s genitals. As their kissing ensued Maxwell solid cradled Georgie’s head in his hands and escalated his oral attack. The whimpers from Georgie gave Maxwell full assurance that the boy was welcoming the increased passion.

“Have you ever been penetrated before?” Maxwell eventually asked, with a breathless gasp.

“No… but I want you to fuck me,” Georgie answered, in a raspy stammer.

“Are you sure… because it will be fucking sore,” Maxwell uttered, honestly.

“I don’t care because I want to be fucked by you,” Georgie replied, almost pleading.

Maxwell was in two minds. As much as he wanted Georgie’s arse to sleeve his knob in its warmth he was genuinely concerned about hurting the boy.

“Do you have lube?” Maxwell asked.

“No, just use your spit,” Georgie implored.

“Are you sure?” Maxwell asked, as if issuing a warning.

“Yes… please…” Georgie once more begged.

Lifting off the boy Maxwell told Georgie to turn onto his stomach. With Georgie’s legs wide apart Maxwell looked down at the untarnished pink pucker awaiting his invasion. As he drew spit into his mouth Maxwell imagined the divine constriction that awaited him. Maxwell then spat on Georgie’s manhole and then for good measure, spat twice more.

“If this hurts too much, just tell me to stop,” Maxwell said.

Georgie merely remained silent as he nodded his head. Placing the head of his dick at Georgie’s pucker, Maxwell began to nudge. Georgie was totally determined and gritting his teeth, was willing to take whatever it took. As Maxwell’s knob-head popped into him Georgie fought with all his might not to start wailing.

It was sore, but his endorphins kicked in and he was determined to have his cherry busted. It was a slow, aching, but an immensely pleasurable experience. Georgie welcomed the discomfort with open arms.

When Maxwell finally bottomed out Georgie was in total ecstasy. Maxwell held still after his complete infiltration and allowed Georgie to adapt to the situation. The gratifying strangulation, which Maxwell felt around his cock, was mesmerizing. He had fucked many puckers in his life but the pleasure of the constricted innocence he was now feeling, trumped all that had gone before.

“Are you okay?” Maxwell asked, making sure.

“Yes… fuck yes,” Georgie confirmed, through gritted teeth.

Amazingly, as Georgie felt the initial discomfort being to wane he began to embrace the fullness he felt. Like a child who had just learned to ride a bike after a painful fall, he was firmly in the saddle and peddling his arse off. When Maxwell eventually began to pump his hips into Georgie, Georgie sighed with contentment that he never knew possible. The massaging knob that moved in and out was breath-taking and the manly body above him steered him toward a state of total euphoria.

Cocooning the boy beneath him, Maxwell commenced kissing Georgie’s neck and ears. As he started varying his pace, Maxwell was elated by the approving groans encouraged his every move. The tightness of the passage of pleasure that he had entered was heavenly, and he had no intention of rushing things.

As Maxwell leisurely thrust into the boy, he fervently hoped that he would be able to regularly enjoy this wonderful gift that had fallen into his lap. He thought about Georgie’s dad’s frequent trips and wished that he would repeatedly be invited to stay over when Georgie’s dad was away.

Revelling in their mutual gratification Maxwell began to up his tempo. He wondered about the boy’s stamina and how much more he would be able to take that night. Maxwell had always been highly sexed before all the tragedies of his former life and was delighted that Georgie had reignited that old flame. As Maxwell really began to thrust on outstretched arms, he was pleased by Georgie’s approving grunts. Unable to hold back any longer he blissfully unloaded into the boy.

Once done, Maxwell lifted his body to his knees. As Georgie turned over onto his back, Maxwell smiled as he observed the spunk deposit that Georgie had left on the linen.

“Did you enjoy that?” Maxwell asked.

“Yes,” Georgie replied, with a huge smile.

“Have you had enough?” Maxwell inquired.

“No,” Georgie replied, emphatically.

“How much more can you take?” Maxwell asked.

“As much as you can give,” Georgie assuredly informed him.

Maxwell laughed as he once more lowered himself onto the boy. For the next several minutes they contentedly kissed and mashed their dicks into one another. Finally, Maxwell lifted up and placed Georgie’s legs over his shoulders. Georgie once more felt a slight discomfort as Maxwell re-entered his backside but the ache dissipated very quickly. They soon found a steady rhythm as their next session got underway.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

Maxwell couldn’t believe that he had finally begun to have feelings for another human being once more. This boy had lifted him out of his deleterious existence, reminding Maxwell about a former time in his life when he actually cared. A spark of humanity had again been reborn in him and his body tingled with a rebirth of emotion that made him feel whole once again. It worried him that this could be transitory, much as his life had been for far too long.

For now, nevertheless, it felt real, it felt glorious. When their session ended Maxwell clutched onto Georgie and held him as tears welled up in Maxwell’s eyes. Maxwell was under no illusion and knew that this could end as quickly as it had begun. That night, however, he was worshipping in the temple of youth and he and Georgie had sex twice more.

When Maxwell left early the following morning after a shower, Georgie said that he would visit the park later that day after school. He also told Maxwell to make sure to bring along whatever clothing he needed to have washed that afternoon.

Maxwell’s heart skipped a beat as he saw Georgie approaching him later that day. Shortly, as promised, his clothes were in the washing machine. Maxwell once more collected his free meal at six that afternoon and as he had surmised the previous day, the helping was above average.

Once more that had a great dinner. That night Maxwell again enjoyed the unsullied pleasure of the beautiful boy that had come into his life so capriciously. It pained him to think that he would not be able to enjoy this ecstasy the following night, because of Matthew’s return.

The following morning, after a shower, Maxwell left with all his clean clothing. He was pleased when Georgie spent some time with him in the park that afternoon, but accepted that he would have to wait until the following week before Matthew left on his next business trip.

That night when Matthew returned home, Georgie’s mind was in a spin. He was determined to tell his dad about Maxwell, naturally omitting all the sexual details and he would beg his dad to try and help Maxwell find a job. Matthew was a well-respected at his workplace and Georgie was hopeful that his dad would be able to pull a few strings.

As they ate dinner, Georgie told his father all about Maxwell’s ordeals of the past year and how he and Maxwell had become friends, before doing the hardest sales job that he was capable of to help Maxwell out. As the story began to unfold Matthew wasn’t exactly over the moon about his son’s new buddy.

Being the astute manager that he was, however, he did not interrupt Georgie and allowed him to complete his pitch. The more Georgie spoke, the more intrigued Matthew also became and he began to wonder what full extent of Georgie and Maxwell ‘friendship’ entailed.

Although Georgie had not yet discussed his sexual preference with Matthew, Matthew was sure that his son was gay. This did not bother Matthew at all because he had always been bisexual. In fact, in the preceding few years Matthew had begun to prefer to have sex with guys. This is what had led to the split-up with his wife, because of Matthew’s ever-growing lack of interest in their bedroom. On his business trips, Matthew seldom stayed in hotels, preferring to hook-up with fuck buddies.

The other dark secret in Matthew’s life was that, once he was of age, he had often thought of having sex with his son. Georgie was a beautiful young man and Matthew often fantasized about him. Naturally, Matthew had refrained from ever doing so because that would be incest, after all.

After Georgie’s ‘presentation,’ Matthew said that he was sure that there was a vacancy in the warehouse at the company and that he would inquire about it the following day. Matthew also suggested that Georgie invite Maxwell to dinner the following evening so that he could get to meet him. Georgie was totally delighted with his dad’s suggestion.

The following day, Maxwell was very nervous about his invitation. If Matthew didn’t like him then the friendship with Georgie and the prospect of a job could go up in smoke. In the back of his mind, he also felt a tinge of guilt, because he was also having sex with the guy’s son.

When he and Georgie arrived at the apartment, Maxwell quickly had a shower so that he would look as clean and respectable as possible.

When Matthew arrived home he was astonished by how hot Maxwell actually was. As dinner was prepared he chatted to Maxwell and found that his son’s assessment of Maxwell had been correct, because he really was a very nice guy. When Matthew disclosed the good news that he had arranged an interview for Maxwell the following day, smiles broke out all around.

After dinner, Matthew suggested that they should pick out an outfit for Maxwell from his cupboard. Matthew and Maxwell were of a similar height and although Maxwell had once been broader of build than Matthew. With all the weight he had lost over the previous year, Maxwell was sure that Matthew’s clothing would now fit him.

After the outfit had been selected, fortuitously, Matthew also had a new pair of trainers that he had bought a few months before that were a little too big for him. Having never gotten round to exchanging them, the trainers now had found a new owner.

When the evening drew to a close, Matthew surprised Maxwell and Georgie by suggesting that Maxwell should stay over and use the sleeper couch.

The following day Matthew and Maxwell left for work early. At school, Georgie prayed that all would go well. At around ten that morning Georgie received his first good news of the day when Matthew texted him to say that Maxwell had got the job and had already been put to work.

When Matthew and Maxwell arrived home that afternoon with a bottle of champagne and takeaways, Georgie was elated. The warehouse manager, who hired Maxwell, told Matthew that he was very pleased with his new recruit before they left for home that afternoon.

Naturally, Maxwell was told that he would be on probation for three months, but if he continued to do his work well and proved to be reliable, all would be well. Fortunately, there was a convenient bus service that Maxwell could use to and from work when Matthew was away on business.

The next bit of great news for Georgie was; that Matthew had told Maxwell that he could move in with them temporarily until arranging his own accommodation.

As they were finishing off their dinner, Matthew told them that he was going out afterward to visit a buddy of his, and would most probably only be back by midnight. When Matthew left, Georgie and Maxwell were watching television in the lounge. After Matthew had gone, Maxwell had a brief chat with Georgie about them having to be careful, or everything could go up in smoke.

Georgie readily agreed impatient to get to the bedroom. Thankfully, fifteen minutes later they were undressing in Georgie’s bedroom. As to two of them got on the bed, what they didn’t grasp was that Matthew had actually laid a trap for them.

Matthew had no plan to visit anyone and as he walked out of the apartment building, he checked his watch to allocate a thirty-minute absence. Matthew had a strong feeling that they were fucking and he was hoping that his hunch would be correct. He was very taken with Maxwell and had long wanted to fuck his son.

Catching them in the act would place him in the driving seat and thereafter, his sex life at home could be very interesting. Matthew took an impatient short stroll as the minutes ticked by. Satisfied that enough time had elapsed, he eagerly returned home.

As unlocked the front door he was very pleased to hear the noise from the television. As he had suspected, nobody was in the lounge. As he quietly made his way to Georgie’s room excitement began to well up in him. Matthew smiled when he saw that Georgie’s room door was open and before he even peeped in, he could clearly hear the unmistakable sounds of people fucking. The thrill rushing through his body had already made his cock rock-hard before he even took a look.

When Matthew peeped in the room, the sight that arrested his eyes was beyond glorious. Maxwell and Georgie were on the bed facing away from him. Georgie was on his stomach with his legs wide apart and Maxwell was on top of Georgie leisurely humping his backside. Matthew stood watching totally entranced, while vigorously rubbing his dick through the fabric of his trousers. Transfixed, Matthew felt a rush of horniness pumping through his body. He felt like a man who had just won a huge jackpot.

Matthew then quietly made his way to his bedroom and hastily stripped out of his clothing. Upon returning, he once more stood watching as he tugged on his knob. Next, he decided that the moment for his inclusion had arrived.

As Matthew arrived at the foot of the bed he said, “Hi, guys, do you mind if I join in?”

Two heads frantically spun around to look at him, from the gaping mouths before him Matthew heard; “Dad?” and "Matthew?” simultaneously. They looked like two deer’s caught in the headlights of a vehicle.

“I’m totally cool with this, guys, please carry on. I’m glad I set you up,” Matthew nonchalantly stated.

Then, as if it were the most natural thing in the world Matthew instructed them to alter their body positions slightly, telling Georgie to close his legs and Maxwell to straddle Georgie’s hips.

Aghast, and with their minds spinning, they did as told before facing their heads forward once more.

“Keep fucking my boy,” Matthew now encouraged Maxwell and he was pleased when Maxwell arse once more commenced twitching. “Yeah, that’s hot, fuck yeah… fuck my boy.”

Matthew then lowered his torso and placed his mouth between Maxwell’s butt cheeks, before he started rimming Maxwell’s pucker. This stimulation immediately had a calming effect on Maxwell.

After a few minutes, Matthew placed his hand between their bodies, encouraging Maxwell to lift his hips. Matthew then watched in awe as Maxwell’s thick knob lifted out of his son’s manhole. Matthew was amazed by the size of Maxwell’s huge cock. He then watched jubilantly as Georgie’s pink pucker sleepily closed.

Next, Matthew moved Maxwell dick backward and took it into his mouth. After sucking his dick for a short while, Matthew returned Maxwell’s cock to Georgie’s manhole and watched elatedly as Maxwell’s serpent slithered back into its burrow. Aware that Matthew was watching, Maxwell exaggerated his trusting by slowly pushing and pulling his dick all the way in and out of Georgie’s pucker. Matthew now lifted Maxwell’s balls and fondled them as he stared at the magnificent sight before him.

Moving his head closer, Matthew extended his tongue and commenced licking Maxwell’s shaft as it moved up and down. Matthew then again pulled Maxwell’s knob out of Georgie’s hole and started sucking on it. Next, Matthew asked Maxwell to lift his body so that he could slide in between the two of them.

Once he had moved up entirely, he placed his dick at Georgie’s hole and began to do what he had so often thought about in the past. After thrusting into Georgie’s backside, Matthew felt Maxwell’s dick pressed up against his own pucker. When Maxwell entered him a flood of gratification overcame Matthew, and he had never felt anything more satisfying before.

Matthew contentedly licked his son’s neck and ears as Maxwell’s momentum rocked their bodies. The stimulation proved to be too much for Matthew and soon he could feel his balls begin to contract with excitement. As Matthew came it was the most exhilarating release of his life.

When Matthew moved off Georgie’s body, Maxwell re-entered his son’s backside. Matthew now decided to place his body before Georgie’s head, with his back against the headboard. Hardness soon returned to Matthew’s dick as his son began to lick his cock and balls. Matthew then tilted his body forward and offered his mouth to Maxwell.

When they commenced kissing, Maxwell started animatedly thrusting into Georgie. The sensuality of the hot scene that was playing itself out finally began to overwhelm Maxwell and shortly, he started unloading into Georgie’s backside.

When the guys finally got off the bed, Matthew took hold of his sons head and started kissing him. Simultaneously, he extended his arm and pulled Maxwell into their love triangle. As three mouths tussled, groping hands caressed one another’s bodies.

When their heads moved apart Matthew said, “Well, guys, I believe that we still have some champagne left. Why don’t we go to the lounge and toast our new union?”

After glasses had been clinked and the bubbly consumed, their triangle of lust once more formed.

After kissing and groping for a few minutes, Matthew again spoke. “Maxwell, it looks like the sleeper couch will no longer be needed,” then after a snigger, Matthew continued, “I also have a strong suspicion that we will only be washing one set of bedding every week from now on.”

Georgie and Maxwell now joined in with Matthew’s laughter. Matthew then concluded, “So… why don’t we move through to our bedroom?”

After they entered the bedroom Georgie climbed on the bed and lay on his back. Matthew then climbed on top of his in the sixty-nine position. As they sucked one another’s cocks, Maxwell watched entranced. Shortly, Matthew lifted up and pulled Georgie’s legs upward for Maxwell to fuck him. Once more Matthew enjoyed watching Georgie’s arse being ploughed by the stud. For the next several minutes, Maxwell’s knob moved between Georgie’s backside and Matthew’s mouth.

Next, Matthew commenced rotating his body position, alternating between fucking Georgie’s backside and his mouth, while also being penetrated by, or sucking Maxwell’s knob. This session was very prolonged and immensely enjoyable. After Matthew and Georgie had finally shot their loads, Maxwell followed shortly while giving Matthew a solid skull-fucking.

As the lay on the bed kissing and fondling each other afterward, Georgie had never been happier in his life. He was cocooned between the two men he loved most in this world. Contentedly, they all drifted off to sleep.

Maxwell awoke at six-thirty on Saturday morning. As he and Matthew didn’t work on Saturdays, he decided to return to the bandstand and retrieve his last few meagre possessions. Maxwell also wanted to bid his former home farewell.

As he was about to leave Georgie was on his stomach and Matthew had mounted his son’s body. He was very tempted to stay as he observed Matthew’s twitching arse as he fucked Georgie, but decided to give them some alone time.

After entering the park he was soon unlocking the door to the bandstands basement. Upon switching on the light Maxwell looked around him. With a hint of gladness and sadness, he scanned his former sanctuary. Then, after placing his bag over his shoulder he switched the light off for a final time.

After locking the door on the outside he looked at the key in his hand, reflecting upon the fact that happiness had finally returned to his life. With a smile, he slipped the key into his pocket having made the decision that he would always keep it as a lucky charm.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments