Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beach vacation

"Mom and I really got to know each other better on our vacation"

11
2 Comments 2
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

 About a month ago friends of ours invited us to join them at their condo at the beach, mom was working to try to support us both and we haven't been on a true vacation for a long time so we decided to take them up on their offer. Jim and his wife Terry and their younger daughter have been friends of ours for a long time and knew that we would enjoy ourselves at the beach.

 Mom was around 37 at the time and i was 17, my father left us when i was about 12 for another woman and it has just been me and mom since. Mom is an average looking woman but she has big boobs and a sum what small ass.

 Well it all started the day we arrived at the beach, of course it was raining and there wasn't that much to do so we figured we would get unpacked and see what it was going to do. The condo  had 2 bedrooms with 2 queen beds in each of them with mirrors on the walls and a bathroom in them, I quickly took the bed closest to the balcony so i could see the ocean. 

 Well to our luck it rained all day and i was really getting bored as the adults sat around talking and drinking mix drinks and Mary our friends daughter was only 9 and she was playing dolls. A little later we went to eat and it was still raining so when we got back to the condo it was about 9 pm and i went to bed while mom and her friends stayed up drinking and laughing.

 It was about 2 am and I heard mom come in to go to bed, as she fumbled around getting out her night shirt then she went to the bathroom and when she came out she just left the door cracked a little to let some light in and walked to her bed, I acted as if I was sleeping watching her the whole time, she picked up her shirt, looked over at me then put it back on the bed thinking I was sleeping, she pulled off her shirt and undid her bra leaving it fall to the floor her tits were amazing they were perky and round. I could feel my dick growing at that point then she slid her shorts off showing her black bikini panties I was in heaven mom not even 10 feet away almost totally naked  standing there then she put on her shirt and went to bed.

 The next day wasn't any better it rained all day so we went shopping, mom wanted a new swim suit, we went to a few stores trying to find her one but she said they were all to small and revealing until Terry convinced her to try one on, she picked up a few and went to the dressing room, as we waited I was hoping she would come out and show us then she poked her head out and told Terry to go get her a bigger top in the yellow one, when Terry returned she handed it to mom and she put it on then walked out, I loved it, it had strings that pulled the cups up to hold her tits just right that ran over her shoulders and hooked on in the back, and the bottoms were hot you could almost see her pussy outlined in them. I at that point didn't know that my mom could look so hot.

 It ended up raining for the rest of the day and we watched the weather. It showed rain for the rest of the week with a possibility of clearing up and we were all getting rustles just sitting around. Terry and Jim decided to go home due to the bad weather but mom said she wanted to hang it out and get one good day at the beach.

Sophie_Parker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sophie_Parker

That night they were packed and ready to leave in the morning.

 The next day we said our goodbyes and they left. Mom and I sat around playing cards all day until we both decided to go to bed. I went first hoping to catch a peek again but no such luck. The next morning we got up and the sun was shining, we ate and then quickly changed and went to the beach. Mom was a knockout in her new bikini I couldn't keep my eyes off her she even had me put lotion on her back.

 That night we went to get ready to go eat and when I got in the shower i could feel I got burnt from the sun, it even hurt when the water hit me. I got out and got dressed. Waiting on mom then she came out wearing a tight pair of shorts and a button down shirt with a halter top on complaining of the straps on it digging in on her shoulders, she too got sun burned bad.

 At dinner it was cool from the breeze and i could see it was effecting mom, her nipples were poking out like bullets. After we ate we went on the boardwalk for a while then mom said she had to get back and get something on more relaxing that the top was bothering her.

 When we got back she went to change and I sat on the couch. Mom came out wearing a loose pair of shorts and her bikini top with some skin moisturize and asked me to put some on her shoulders. I quickly said yes and she sat on the floor infront of me as I opened my legs she sat back, I had a perfect view right down her top as i rubbed the lotion on her shoulders, it seemed every time i squeezed her shoulders her boobs were coming out of her top and she kept pulling it back up. This went on for about 15 min. then she started relaxing, she sunk down a little more sliding her ass on the floor pulling her shorts up to outline her pussy and laid her head back it was great, I kept rubbing her shoulders and she began moaning telling me how good it felt. However this time she didn't bother pulling her top up and i could see her nipples starting to fall out.

 At that point if she would have turned around I think I would have died my dick was hard as hell inches from her head as i looked down her body. Then i got brave and started to move my hands down her front rubbing exposing one of her nipples. I moved slowly toward them then she asked how far are you going mister as she undid the clasp in the back taking it off. then mom really shocked me and took the lotion and squeezed some on each tit and asked if i was going to rub it in or not. I leaned over her taking one in each hand and began rubbing them feeling her nipples grow hard. She then lifted her ass up and took off her shorts spreading her legs she started rubbing her pussy moaning softly as i pinched her nipples.

 I couldn't take it any more and stood up and took off my pants watching her sit there playing she motioned me to her and reached up and guided my dick into her mouth. I came fast and she swallowed it all, then she sat me down and said now that we got that first one out lets start on the second one and strattled me sliding her pussy on my cock.

 We had 2more days like that and when we left we took it with us.                    

Published 
Written by hornyson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments