Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beautiful Morning

"When the parents are away, the sisters will play..."

13
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
3.4k words 3.4k words
My sister Allison woke me with an unceremonious kick to my bed.

“Wake up,” she said. “Dad and Mom went to the store and he told us to wash the truck and the car.”

I rubbed my eyes, stretched and yawned. The alarm clock on my nightstand said that it was almost eight thirty. I groaned. My senior year in high school was still two months off; I hadn’t been up before nine since May. Allison had always been a morning person, though. Two years in college had changed her personality a bit, but apparently not that aspect.

I rolled over, thinking maybe Ally would leave and I’d get a few more minutes of sleep, but no.

She kicked my bed again and said, “Get the fuck up. I’m not washing the truck by myself.”

She yanked my comforter from me and dragged me out of bed.

No use pretending now. I trudged to the bathroom to pee and I heard the water running outside. I grabbed my bikini off the back of the bathroom door, where I’d hung it up last night, after hanging out in the pool out back. It was my favorite, although mom hated it.

"Not enough fabric," she said. "You’re barely hiding anything."

Big deal. I had nice tits and I wasn’t afraid to show them off.

It was pink and orange, with little yellow hibiscus flowers printed on it. I tied the ties on the top, slipped into the bottoms, put on some sunscreen and made my way downstairs.

Ally was already in the driveway, hosing the big Ford F-150 down in the gloriously beautiful morning. The sun was out, but it wasn’t hot yet. She had on a camouflage colored bikini top and short cutoff jeans. I noticed the bottom of her butt peeking out under the denim. I watched for a moment as she sprayed the truck down. The droplets of water coming out of the hose caught the morning light and prismed nicely.

It was nice to have her home from college. Ally and I had never been what you’d call 'fast friends', but since she’d left, the family dynamic had changed. I was still in my senior year of high school and there was an odd tension in the house, like Mom and Dad couldn’t wait for me to graduate and move the fuck out. But having Ally home, even for the short few weeks she was here, was nice. College had matured her. Instead of the hedonistic party girl she’d been when she lived at home, she was now calmer, more sure of herself. It was interesting to see the change and I wondered if I’d go through the same thing when I went off to school.

“You better not let Mom catch you in that,” she said, indicating my bikini.

I made a face, “I don’t care,” I said.

It wasn’t like the neighbors could see me. The nearest house to ours was half a mile away, and a stand of trees protected any sight lines.

She looked me up and down, a little too long for comfort, “I like it."

“Thanks,” I said, sticking my ass out and giving her a little pose.

I picked up the bucket of soapy water and started working on the truck’s front fender. I was just getting into my work when I was sprayed with a shocking blast of cold water. I screamed and tried to hold my hands in front of me to keep the water Ally was spraying off me, but it was futile. I had to run toward her to try to get the hose away from her.

The whole time she was giggling and laughing and I was screaming and yelling for her to stop spraying me. I stole the hose away from her and sprayed her liberally. She screamed and tried to run away, but I was too quick for her. Finally, she gave up, mostly because she was completely soaked.

Having come away from the battle with possession of the hose, I started rinsing off the truck. The thing was huge, so we had to check it over several times to make sure that we’d gotten everything. I was in the process of polishing the chrome on the front grill when I saw Ally reach behind her back to untie her bikini top.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I don’t want to get tan lines,” she answered. She pulled the top over her head and wadded it up. Not wanting to stare at her naked breasts, I watched as she threw her bikini top toward the garage, where it landed in a wet pile.

“And you’re worried about mom seeing me in my bikini? What’s she going to say if she pulls up and your tits are hanging out for all to see?”

Ally waved me off. “It’s not like we won’t hear them coming up the driveway,” she said. “Plus it’s bullshit that guys can take their shirts off to wash their cars and girls can’t.”

I thought about it for a moment and then reached back to undo my own top. Ally stopped me, though.

“Let me do it,” she said, like I was somehow going to do it wrong. She untied my top and pulled it over my head.

I turned around to face her, unconsciously bringing my hands up to my armpits to cover my breasts. Ally laughed at this, and chucked my bikini top over by the garage, where it landed on top of hers.

“What are you doing?” She said. “It’s nothing I haven’t seen before.”

At first, it was embarrassing. I kept expecting to see mom and dad to come cruising up the driveway. Or a random neighbor to pop by to ask for a cup of sugar. Or a spy helicopter or something hovering overhead. But none of those things were likely to happen and Ally seemed comfortable enough with it, so eventually, I let my guard down.

After a while, I found that it was kind of liberating to be half-naked outside. My mind wandered to pictures I’d seen of those nude beaches in Europe. Except this wasn’t some Greek beach full of overweight, hairy guys and women with their tits hanging down to their ankles. This was my driveway in front of my house and my sister and I were young and pretty.

We set about washing the Audi. The car was a lot smaller than the truck, so we worked in closer quarters. Every now and then, she’d brush up against me, or I’d brush up against her.

I watched her out of the corner of my eye. Her breasts were bigger than mine and I still had these puffy teenage nipples that were super sensitive, but I hated the way they looked. Her stomach was flat and her legs were powerful, without being too muscular.

We started talking about mom and dad and how weird things had been since she’d left. How I felt like they couldn’t wait to get me out of the house and how I felt like I was holding up their lives.

She commiserated and guessed that I was worrying about nothing. “They were the same way before I left,” she said. “I think they’re just weirded out about the idea of you leaving and they don’t know how to handle it. It’ll get better.”

I smiled at this, because part of me had been thinking that this was the case, but I always tend to assume the worst. “I’m glad you’re home,” I said.

“Me too,” she said, and reached out to hug me.

We hugged, and I felt an interesting zing as our naked breasts touched each other. The hug went on for the tiniest fraction of a moment too long and I pulled away gently. She allowed me to back away, but stopped me just long enough to kiss me gently and very fleetingly on the lips.

“What was that for?” I asked.

She smiled widely and shrugged. “I don’t know,” she said with a playful smile.

We went back to washing the car, but my mind was not exactly on my task. Instead, I was thinking about the kiss my older sister had given me. The strange, wonderful feeling of our breasts touching each other. The sudden camaraderie I felt for her that I had never felt before.

She wouldn’t meet my eyes, but kept smiling that wistful smile. Was she thinking the same thing?

By the time we finished the car and stood back to admire our handiwork, I decided I wanted to kiss her again.

“Looks good,” she said.

I nodded, wanting nothing so much in the world than to feel our breasts touching again. I screwed up my courage and looked up at her. “Hey, remember before, when you kissed me?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she said, unable to meet my eyes. “I hope you don’t…”

“Would you do it again?”

She paused, and took a quick breath. “Yes,” she said. She walked around to the front of the car and patted the hood. “Hop up,” she said.

I slunk around to the front of the car and worked my way up onto the hood. Ally moved up closer to me, put her hands on my hips and moved in.

I put my arms around her neck as she kissed me, to keep her from backing away. The kiss started of innocently enough, but when I opened my mouth to lick her lips, it wasn’t long before our tongues had locked and our jaws were wide open, lips sealed against the others.

Wordlessly, she put her hands on my knees and slowly spread my legs apart. She moved in between them, so that we could get closer.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

Once again, our breasts touched and I savored the feeling. We breathed heavily through our noses, as our tongues explored each others’ and our lips moved wetly.

“You’re all dirty,” she said, looking down at my body. She pawed my breasts and sides, tracing her fingernails lightly over my skin, giving me goosebumps. I was indeed dirty. The grime from the car and the truck had seemed to transfer over to me.

“You too,” I said. “We should go rinse off.”

We kissed again and she allowed me to slide off the front of the car. I wiped off the hood of the car, where my wet bikini bottom had smudged our nice wash job, while Ally grabbed our bikini tops and held the door open for me. We let the cars air dry in the sun.

I stopped in the kitchen for a glass of water while Ally went upstairs. My head was still swimming with the strange romantic encounter with my sister when I heard the upstairs shower start.

I pictured her up there, in the shower, her dark hair soaked in the spray, bubbles of soap sliding quickly down her body. Simultaneously repulsed and fascinated by the idea that I was thinking these thoughts about my older sister, I tried to think about how I wanted the rest of this morning to go. I kept thinking about how she had kissed me. How our breasts had felt as they mashed up against each other. My choice had been made. I wanted this strange thing to continue.

I finished my water and put the glass in the sink. I tread barefoot, indeed clad only in my pink and yellow bikini bottoms, through the cool air conditioning of the house. Up the carpeted stairs, down the hallway, toward the bathroom Ally and I had shared growing up.

She had started the water, but it had not yet heated up. She was bent over the tub, testing the water with a hand, she still had her jean shorts on, but I could see her long, tanned legs, and I knew I wanted to feel her body against mine again. She looked up and smiled when she saw me enter. I walked in behind her and leaned up against the counter.

“I was hoping you were going to join me,” she whispered, just over the sound of the spraying shower.

I put my arms around her waist as she kissed me. My hands roamed up and down her back, over her cutoff shorts, up her sides and down her front. Our breasts mashed together again deliciously, as the passion in our kiss rose.

Suddenly, she picked me up and put me on the counter. I leaned back against the mirror as my sister lightly touched my stomach and breasts with her fingertips.

Then, before I knew it, she was playing at the front of my bikini bottoms. “Is this okay?” she whispered.

I nodded, spreading my legs and pulling my feet up to rest on the counter. She pulled my bottoms to one side and lightly touched my pussy. She could immediately tell how wet I was down there, so she played with my clit for a while, massaged my labia and then pushed a finger inside me.

I gasped with pleasure as she fingered me. It was the first time anyone’s fingers but my own had been inside me and as she continued, the feeling of wrongness slowly disappeared. Her touch felt so right, so necessary. It didn’t matter that she was my sister. I was enjoying it too much and from the look on her face, Ally was too.

The air became foggy and humid as the running water in the shower heated up. Soon, it was difficult to breathe in the tiny room, but neither of us seemed to care. Both our minds were focused on how much pleasure she was giving me.

She unbuttoned her shorts and shimmied out of them, kicking them into the corner. Then, she untied my bikini bottoms and I lifted my butt up high enough to let her pull them away. We were naked now and I was still up on the counter, with my knees spread.

“Naughty girl!” she said, as she saw that I had shaved my pubic hair off. I think I blushed, because she immediately said, “I like it.”

Ally hesitated only a moment before moving close to me, kissing my arms and breasts and stomach, and then her mouth was on my pussy.

She licked up and down and all over while I gripped the counter, trying to steady myself. I had never had anyone give me oral sex. I thought I was going to die. I thought my heart was just going to give up and stop working. And I was okay with it. There were probably worse places to die, although it would leave a lot of explaining.

I came hard, the orgasm shuddering through my body. I involuntarily squealed with delight, and my legs automatically squeezed together, trapping Ally’s face to my crotch.

When I had recovered enough to get my senses back, Ally helped me off the counter and we stepped into the shower, where we started to rinse ourselves off. My knees were still trembling from the orgasm Ally had given me on the counter.

The mood in the shower was mostly playful. We soaped up and rubbed our hands all over each other's naked bodies. I played with Ally’s tits, pinching her nipples and running my hands up and down her smooth body. The soap made everything slippery and the sensation of rubbing our bodies together was unforgettable.

We kissed again and things got heated again. I wanted to do for her what she’d done for me, but I wasn’t confident in my abilities. This didn’t stop me for long.

I moved my way around behind my sister, and put my arms around her front. My hands found their way to her hips and eventually to her crotch, while I kissed her neck and licked her shoulders. I fingered her clit and she put her hand over mine while I worked, guiding my fingers to exactly where she wanted. I put a finger inside her, then two. She moaned and gasped as I worked on her.

I don’t know if I gave her an orgasm. If I did, it was small, but she seemed satisfied.

We were clean, at least physically and Ally reached behind me to turn the shower off. We helped each other out of the shower and started drying each other off. Ally opened the bathroom door to vent the humid air out. Ally dried my back and I dried hers.

“Ally, are you gay?” I asked.

“No,” she said. “Are you?” She didn’t elaborate.

“No.” I let her continue drying me off. She paid special attention to my legs and butt, and I let her. “So if we’re not gay, what are we doing here?”

She shrugged. “We’re just having fun,” she said.

It was fun, but it was also a little strange. Ally and I had never been really close, but it was still weird. Maybe it was the weirdness that made it so nice.

I kissed her again. “I want to eat you out,” I whispered into her ear, “like you did for me.”

“Oh, my God,” she said, rolling her eyes. “I’ve created a monster.”

She took me by the hand and led me into her bedroom.

I laid her back on her bed and kissed her all over. She moaned and sighed as I found my way to the sweetness between her legs. She guided me, up and down, left and right, in and out. I moaned, intoxicated in the taste of her and the feelings I was giving her.

When she came, I felt the shudder go through her entire body. Her legs spasmed and her breath caught in her throat.

We lay there tangled up in each other, here and there pecking each other with tiny kisses, trying to get our strength and breath back.

“What do you think mom would do if she...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Nicole_Larson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments