Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Becca and Jayson

"Beccan and her brother Jayson had one of the best weekends of their lives."

9
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Jayson woke up on Thursday and realized that he had sixteen missed calls. They were all from his mom. He texted her and said that he had just woken up and she didn't reply. He laid there in the bed for another before the phone finally vibrated. " WHY CANT YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE????" said the text. It was his mom. He simply replied with, " I was asleep sry". Another twenty minute rolled by and then the phone finally vibrated again. " Me and your father decided to spend the weekend in Aspen!!!! Sry bout yer luck". Jayson was absolutely furious.

At first he was just a bit confused but then he decided to just go with it and ignore her texts for the rest of the day. It was going on about 3:30 P.M. and the front door opened fast and slammed against the wall. It was Becca. Becca is Jayson's 19 year old sister. Pretty little thing. She had long blonde hair and a sexy body that came when she turned 18. She works out a lot so she has fine tits sitting on perfect waist that falls flat to a sweet tight ass. Every guy in the neighborhood wanted her but always treats boys like shit. "What's up lameass??" said Becca. "Where's mom and dad?". Jayson put down his bowl of cereal to tell her the good/bad news. At first Becca was pissed that they weren't invite but then something turned that sweet idea light bulb on and genius took over her head. "We're gonna have a fucking party tonight, tomorrow, and the fucking next day since those assholes are gonna be gone". This wasn't the best idea that Jayson had ever heard. At first Jayson just wanted to go play video games and lay in bed. He had already jacked off before he went downstairs so that wasn't an option. He thought "what the hell". The party was on.

Becca has always been a loud mouth so of course she went and told everyone she could tell. Jayson simply sat in his room and listened to his hot ass sister talking to everyone on her contacts list. She had just gotten out of the shower but not once did she put down the phone. Then something very nice happened. Becca was pacing back and fourth with the phone when suddenly her towel fell to the floor. Coincidentally, this happened right in front of Jayson's room. Jayson looked up at his gorgeous sister and at first there was nothing but awkwardness, but then there was this strange arousal in his pants.

His cock throbbed for just a moment as he watched her bend over to get her towel. Her tits were perky and perfectly round. Still shining from the hot shower steam. Her ass was plump but so tight looking, he couldn't help but wonder what her little pussy looked like. Then she turned and he saw it. So tiny and waxed. Perfect. He looked up and there Becca was in all her glory. Staring at him. "What the fuck perv?" She said, as she picked up her towel and took off running. It was then that Jayson realized something that he didn't notice moments ago. He was rock hard. He even had precum wetting his underwear. At first he felt sickened by himself but then he just couldn't stop thinking about her beautiful body. He wanted to know what her pussy felt like and tasted like. He wanted her legs around his face so that he could eat her sweet tiny pussy out till she cums. He wanted to fuck her brains out right then and there. Then the phone vibrated.

It was their mom. Apparently they were going to be out of town for a lot longer than they expected. Five days she said. Jayson immediately thought about fucking his sister for five days straight with no breaks or showers. Just filthy hot sex and the smell of hot wet pussy in the air. His erection grew harder in his basketballs shorts when he realized that his sister was standing in the doorway. Their eyes locked and she didn't say a word, smiled, and walked away. She was teasing him, he thought. He thought about the party and hoped that there would be some time to masturbate before then.

It was around 10:30 when the party really started to kick off. There was probably about 40 people in and out of the house and Jayson was starting to feel pretty drunk. He had played some drinking friends with some friends and then he was chatting with Becca and taking shots. "I hope mom and dad never come", Becca said as she sipped her sixth mixed drink. "I wish these lame ass guys would FUCK OFF and stop trying to get in my pants" she exclaimed. There were plenty of hot chicks at the party but Jayson couldn't stop staring at his sister. He was thinking that it's sick to think such thoughts but she was looking so tasty.

She was wearing a low cut tank top with a thin lace bra underneath and a skirt so low, that it barely left anything to the imagination. Every time she walked you could see the thong rise into her sweet cavern of dripping temptations. He wanted to shove his face in her pussy and make her scream but he just kept making himself calm down. Becca was being extra flirty tonight but getting irritated with all the guys hitting on her so after a while she kept to herself in a small group of friends. Jayson was trying to get a hot bitch to dance with him and he kept letting his eyes wander to his sister's perfect tits sitting so perfectly in that tank top. He was getting tired of just looking.

At around 2:00 in the morning, the whole party was just about over and Becca was nowhere to be found. At first Jayson was assuming that his sexy sister finally came out of her shell and found a hot guy to fuck and then he found her. She was standing in the doorway of one of the bedrooms looking through a keyhole. He walked up to and put his hand on her back. "What ya lookin at ?", he asked. She motioned to him with her head and he took a peek. It was Becca's friend Alexis. She was giving some guy a nasty blowjob. It made Jayson's dick shake. She was spitting and sucking this lucky guy off like it was the last hard cock on earth.

He was trying to keep his moans low and pulled her head down on his cock like there was an antidote at the bottom of it. Finally he came hot spurts of cum down her throat and she gagged until she could swallow all of it. Becca made Jayson move so she could continue her little voyeur experience. Jayson noticed that his sexy sister was rubbing the inside of her thigh as if he couldn't notice and his dick shook once again with content. She straightened up and said, "enough of that shit". She tried to get to walking up the stairs and stumbled hard. This made Jayson very happy because in the back of his mind he was think that this might be it. He grabbed her arm and steadily helped her up the stairs. At one point he had to get behind her and balanced her by her ass. This made his dick stand up in his pants to the point of cumming. All the booze and no this fine tight ass was making him scream on the inside. 

When they finally got to Becca's room he flopped her in the bed and sat at the edge watching her toss. He realized that it would be wrong to take advantage of his sexy, drunk, sister and got up to leave. Right before he could close the door behind him, she opened her eyes and sat up. "Where the fuck are you going?" she said. His heart stood still. "Help me get out of this fucking clothes before I get sick!". He slowly walked over to the bed and sat down next to the sexiest drunk girl ever. He began to pull down her skirt and his heart started pounding. He could feel his pulse in his hard cock that was now ready to bust out of his jeans. When the skirt was finally gone, he saw the most amazing sight. The sexiest little pink thong with most adorable pussy sitting in between hot tight thighs. He saw a little wet spot in the middle of the thong and assumed it was from Becca watching Alexis suck that guys cock.

She must've thought that was so hot. He wanted to put his tongue in between her legs and taste that sweet wet spot to see if her pussy was as sweet as he imagined. Then she sat up. She threw her arms up in the air and said "take my fucking shirt off baby brother", in a mean kind of way. He giggled and pulled the tank top off with no trouble. He almost cam when he saw those perfect 36 C tits sitting in the cutest bra ever. One nipple was hanging out and he just wanted to bite it and suck until she'd cum. Then he was curious as to what to do next. He got up and started heading for the door and she stopped him again. He looked back at her and she was standing there with her arms out.

"Thank you bub, give me a fucking hug... this was the best party everrrr". He smiled and walked over to her with his erection going strong. Becca wasn't the sweetest sister in the world but this hug was the best. He knew she could feel his erection against her tight legs cuz she giggled slightly in his ear in a knowing manner. "Feelin a little hot baby brother?" she asked. I bet you can't stand having a sister as hot as me right now. "Come lay with me" she said. His heart went wild.

The whole night was filled with thoughts and now Jayson was laying in bed with his half naked sister just like he wanted.

LiahCollinss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiahCollinss

He wanted to just shut her up and fuck her brains out but he laid silently next to her. " Rub my stomach bub" she asked. His hands were shaking and his breath kept escaping his mouth whenever he'd move his hand up and down her tight stomach. He was so close to cumming that he couldn't even think about anything else. She rolled over on her side facing him and her hand fell right where it should've. He shook in excitement. She immediately sat up and looked down at her hand. Her grip tightened and Jayson immediately held his cum. "Jesus Jayson your cock is stiff".

There was no denying it. He laughed awkwardly and she never let go. "Well you saw me earlier and I know that made you hard but goddamn this is crazy. I don't think I've ever seen your dick like this. It's an awesome size to.", she said holding his stiff 7'' dick in her hands. Becca looked up at Jayson and said," this might be weird of me to ask, but can I see it?". Jayson stared at her for a second and then unbuttoned his pants."Don't do anything stupid sis" Jayson said as he pulled down his underwear. His cock sprang out of his pants in an instance and Becca's eyes grew huge. "Jesus fucking christ that's stiff", she said as the cock twitched and curled upwards. Jayson was proud that his sexy sister was impressed. He didn't expect to be so bold, but he just up and asked, "do you want to touch it?". She looked up at him as if he were insane and then she giggled. "God! I want to do more than that. You made me so wet when you were watching my ass tonight. You know I saw you.... then Alexis just put the icing on the cake with her slutty ass mouth. I wanna fuck you... BUT YOU CANT SAY A FUCKING WORD TO ANYONE ABOUT IT!!!!. I mean it.". She took Jayson's cock in her hand, " god this fucking cock is so fucking hard. I've been thinking about sucking your cock all night. I never thought about fucking you till today.

When my towel fell off in the hallway it made my slit wet and I just wanted to play with myself in front of you. God I want it.". Becca started sucking her brother off like there was no tomorrow. She started spitting all over his cock and making it even harder till it was a sure fire rock in her hands. She was just teasing it and licking it up and down as he laid back and enjoyed ever second of it. He twisted her hair up in his right hand and forced her down on his cock. She giggled on his cock which surprisingly felt amazing. He mouth fucked her over and over and over again until she would gag hard and deep. He stopped her mouth so that he wouldn't cum and pushed her off of his stiff throbbing cock. he sat her up and tore her nice bra off. He stopped to behold her perfect tits. The nipples were more than perfect and tiny. He wanted to suck them so bad. After this, he pulled that sweet thong off that was now dripping with pussy cream and juice. He spread his sexy sister's legs and kissed her sweet, shaved, and pink pussy. He began tonging away at her tiny erect clit until she was shuttering with ecstasy.

She was pulling on his short hair and screaming. Her pussy was just getting wetter and wetter on his tongue and now his face was covered in her juices. He kept playing the night over and over in his head. He got what he wanted. She ripped at his hair and he came back to reality. She was cumming so hard on his mouth that she let out a little squirt that went right into his mouth. He sat up and she was shaking in pleasure. " Lay the fuck down. I want you in me right now.", she commanded. Becca threw him down on the the bed and jacked his cock off until it was curled up for her sweet honeypot to come down on. She lowered herself and her legs shook. "Oh my fucking god this is so fucking perfect" her hips started to grind and Jayson slid into another world. Being drunk and getting fucked this hard is only what men dream of. Her soaked cunt slid back and fourth on his dick like there was no time to lose. She then took his hands and began to bounce up and down shouting to the beat of their fucking, " FUCK ME BABY BROTHER FUCK ME HARDER FUCK ME DEEPER I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARDER BUB. DONT STOP JAYSON I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME ALL NIGHT BUB".

This was all so overwhelming for Jayson that he couldn't even think about cumming. They kept this fast paced fucking up for over half an hour until finally she slid off his cock and sucked the pussy juices right off his pulsating cock. "Oh sis that feels so fucking good. your mouth is soooo fucking hot. suck my fucking cock". She continued and then begged for more fucking. He grabbed her by the hair and threw her face down onto the bed. He lifted her perfect tight ass up in the air and slid right into her dripping slit. He fucked her like a dog in heat until her pussy was just a hole filled sweet pussy nectar. He pounded it deeper and deeper till he was dancing on the fault line of cumming. He pulled out and ran around the bed to shove his cock into her mouth and the sensation finally subsided after she spit and jacked him off for a few moments. Jayson laid down for a moment and she crawled on top of him to suck his cock and he moved her by her hips until they were in a perfect 69 position. It was heaven. His own sister sitting on his face while she sucked him harder and deeper than any girl he had fucked before.

At this point they were both sober and just using hot instincts to guide them. Becca's ass was so wet that he accidentally slid a finger into her sweet little pink asshole. She stopped for a moment then gasped. "I'm sorry" he said and she looked back at him...." I almost fucking came again Jayson... don't stop!". He continued to play with her asshole untile she was definitely shaking for an orgasm. Right before she could release, he pulled his finger and pulled her head off his dick and turned her over again. He lifted her and and penetrated her sweet little ass. She screamed but stopped herself to bury her face in the bed. "God this fucking asshole is so tight sis.", he said. "I want to cum in it".

Of course she was scared so he started pounding her sweet asshole until it was nice and stretched. Promising not to cum in her ass. She started pounding back, making his cock harder and wetter. He reached around to her neck and grabbed it with one hand. She loved this. " God that's so fucking hot baby brother....choke me like a fucking slut till you fucking cum. I want you to cum all over my fucking face and mouth and tits.......KEEP FUCKING MY FUCKING HOT FUCKING ASSHOLE." He kept pounding deeper and deeper till he felt the load he had been saving up all day getting closer to the breach. He pulled his hot cock...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by southerninname
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors