Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Behind Brother's Closet

"Everyone has skeletons in their closet. Emily discovers what her brother hides..."

10
0 Comments 0
6.1k Views 6.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
“Don’t go into your brother’s closet!”

This same sentence, I first heard from my mother when I was sixteen years old. I was visiting my brother for the first time, he had moved out when I was twelve. She would always repeat the same words every year. I never knew what they meant, until four years later. At the age of twenty-one, I found out my brother’s deep, dark, secret…

“Emily!” I felt a sharp push on my left and I fluttered my eyes open, irritated, as the sun blared down through the windows. “Wake your sleepy ass up.”

I let out a low groan and stretched, as Rachel stared at me intensely, “What?”

She nodded outside and I realized that the car had stopped. I followed her eyes and gasped silently, as two figures made their way out of the house, headed towards the car. “Isn’t that them?”

I saw Adam first. It was hard not to see him first since he had a tall, built body, not to mention his bright blond hair and wide innocent green eyes. He looked like a wild boy. He moved to the side and that was when I saw him.

My own brother.

“Sean!” I let out a shriek, throwing the doors open and running towards him like I was sixteen all over again. I jumped into his arms, wrapping my long legs around his waist and my arms around his neck tightly. “I’ve missed you!”

He leaned back, still holding me and gave me a smile that would have made any girl’s heart race, including mine. Sean had black hair that waved slightly, over the brightest blue eyes which stared straight into you, like he knew all your secrets.

“I’ve missed you too, little sister.”

“You guys can help with the bags!” Our reunion was interrupted sharply, as Rachel’s voice rang loudly. I let out a sigh of disappointment as Sean gently placed me back on my feet. “We’ve been driving for hours and it’s fucking hot! I need a shower.”

I snapped my fingers and began skipping towards the house, “Me first!”

I didn’t hear Rachel’s shout, since the door had already closed behind me. I stared around and noticed that not much had changed since last year. It was still the same house which our parents had bought him. Sean was going to inherit our father’s company and as for me, I was going to take over mother’s job as an architect. My life was all set and so was his.

I jumped into the shower and let out a moan as the water ran over my body. It felt great to be clean after driving in the dusty, hot weather. I could only visit Sean every summer, he lived too far away and school took up too much time. There was also our five year age difference. There were days when I would forget that he was my brother. It was an odd feeling, wanting your own brother in a way that was beyond family love.

"It's not fair," I mumbled angrily, stepping out of the shower and doing light stretches.

I had to stretch and keep my body limber. I had a 5'8" lean, body which I needed to maintain. I stared at myself through the foggy mirror and cupped my boobs with a sigh. "Still the same B-cup, sadly."

I tilted my head and held my long, black waves, watching my reflection, as my green eyes stared back at me. It was the only thing that kept me from resembling Sean. We don't even look alike.

I reached out for a towel and lost my balance when my hand swiped at nothing. Frowning, I turned and realized there was no towel. What the fuck? I took a step back. I had been so sure there was a towel there earlier. I patted my heart and told myself to calm down. I might have just thought there was a towel there.

Clicking my tongue, I headed for the door and opened it wide enough. I made sure to cover the goods, cupping my hand over my pussy and wrapping my arm over my chest. "Rach! Are you in here? Anybody?"

When no answer was made to my shouts, I decided it was safe to make a run across the hall and into the room I always used. I took a breath and made a long jump across, tackling my door open with a laugh and shutting it fast.

"Emily!" I jumped a foot off the ground, whipping around to find Sean had dropped the luggage and was staring at me with wide eyes. I opened my mouth instinctively to scream for all I was worth.

It didn't come. Sean had reacted faster, darting across and placing his hand over my mouth to keep me from making a sound. The force of his action slammed me to the door and I lost my balance while my arms held onto him.

He wasn't ready for it, neither of us were, so I took him down on top of me as we hit the ground. I pulled his shirt forward until his mouth accidentally landed on mine. Sean jerked away instantly and we both stared at each other in surprise, breathing heavily from what had occurred seconds ago.

I noticed the headphones and knew he had his music on too loudly for him to hear me.

"Sean..." I whispered his name but no other word came out. Sean had closed the short distance, kissing me hungrily as if he had never kissed in years. I moaned into his mouth, giving in completely and trembling at the forbidden feeling.

I pulled him closer and a deep sound rose from his throat. He ran his fingers across my thighs deeply, whimpering and shaking his head. He broke the kiss and jumped away from me as if my body felt like lava. He was shaking heavily, staring at me with horrified eyes and running a hand through his hair. "What have I done? You're my fucking sister!"

Taking his shirt off didn't help the situation. He handed it to me while avoiding my eyes, and ran out of my room. I sat up slowly, feeling my whole body tingling from my brother's touch, realizing that I needed to have more.

I quickly pulled his shirt on and rummaged through the luggage that Sean had dropped, for some shorts. I didn't bother with a bra or panties. I had to find Sean. I blinked around, trying to figure out if I had imagined the whole thing. I shook my head and headed out the door.

I found Adam and Rachel walking towards the Jeep and I ran up to them. "You guys! Have you seen Sean?"

"He took a quick run, said he needed to clear his head," Adam spoke as he got into the driver's seat. "We're going on a beer run, you wanna come?"

"No, that's alright," I smiled, shaking my head and giving Rachel a conspiring look. "I think I'm going to run as well. Hopefully I can catch up on Sean."

I waved them goodbye as they drove away. I ran back into the house and changed into my sports outfit before running after Sean.

...........................................................................................................

I returned after an hour of running around, like I was searching for a lost puppy. Damn, I went the wrong way. I trudged up the stairs and kept on walking past my room until I reached the end of the hallway. Sean wasn't home yet, if he had left in a rush then it must mean...

There were no words to describe my feeling when his door opened slowly. It felt like my heart had stopped before pounding against my chest. I peeked inside into the dark lit room, the sun was still high up but it wasn't long until sunset. Nothing was out of the ordinary, his room seemed normal for someone who studied and played sports.

There were sports posters on the wall and books were scattered messily over his desk. Even when I was alone in the house, I tiptoed carefully. I knew it was wrong to go into someone's room, much less their closet but I had waited four years for this moment.

"Don't go into your brother's closet."

My mother's words rang through my mind, seeming like a shout within the silence. I shut my eyes tight and slowly opened my brother's door to his closet. I had the brief image of dead bodies flashing through my mind. Oh God...please let it not be that. Please don't let my brother be a killer.

Nothing.

Clothes. Shoes. Belts. No bodies. Nothing worth warning me about.

"No... fucking way," I whispered, turning on the light and walking inside. It was a huge closet but there was nothing. "You have got to be kidding me."

"Sean!" I shut the closet door and jumped to the very back behind the clothes that hung. I bit my lip and pressed myself against the wall, hoping that Adam wouldn't dare look inside and catch me. "Emily! Are you guys here?"

I placed a hand over my heart, breathing steadily. When the footsteps retreated from Sean's door, I let out a sigh of relief and leaned my weight against the wall. When it slid back, I slapped a hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming in surprise. I carefully moved away and stared at the wall before gently pushing it back.

PlayfulMistres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayfulMistres



Holy mother of.....

Another room. I couldn't believe it!

I made sure to make as little noise as possible as I made the biggest find of my life. I held my breath as the door closed behind me, silently. It was like an entertainment room. There was a huge plasma screen with speakers spread throughout the room. There was also a circular bed with pillows around the edges.

There was also Sean.

Sleeping, while a video played on the screen. I narrowed my eyes, stepping closer and thinking it was porn but it was something else. Me. My mouth fell open. It was during our trip at the beach, when I was playing a game with Adam while Sean watched. I knew he was filming, but I didn't think it would only be me.

Only me.

I turned and watched Sean as his chest rose through the blankets. I was surprised his whole body fit on the bed, considering his 6"3 athletic body. I came around and noticed his bottoms on the floor, along with his underwear. I raised my eyebrows and couldn't help my smirk as I guessed his previous actions before he fell asleep.

I knew what I wanted. I could have cared less what anybody thought. I wanted my brother. I needed him. I slowly climbed on the bed and it didn't take long for him to wake up.

"Huh?" He blinked towards me before he narrowed them and jolted up, piling the blankets below his waist. "Emily! What the fuck are you doing in here?"

"How do you think I felt?" I murmured, making my way towards him.

He watched me closely and I could see that he felt the same thing. I placed my knees on either side of his waist and held his eyes as my arms went around his neck. "When you gave me the best kiss of my life then left me on the floor naked?"

"I-I can't do this to you,' he stared at me in agony and I knew he was using every bit of resolve to restrain himself. I had never seen him so unsure of himself. "I'm 26, I shouldn't be like this."

I placed my fingers on his jaw and directed his eyes towards the video. I leaned forward and brushed my lips against his ear. I dug my nails down his lean muscled arms and whispered quietly, "You should have thought of that, before you kissed me."

I ran my lips across his jawline, running them over his cheeks, but not yet kissing him completely. His chest rose accordingly with mine, meeting me in sync.

"Emily," there was a sound from his throat that sounded like a growl and I wasn't ready when he pushed me back flat on the bed. He kissed me hard enough to bruise my lips and I went weak under the weight of his body. Gripping a handful of my hair, he captured me with his eyes. "I'm going to punish you now."

He slid my shirt over my head and stared at my body as if engraving the image into his mind. I felt vulnerable and hot under those blue flames that flickered with desire. He bent low and traced his lips over my collarbone while his fingers pressed themselves into my boobs. His eyes never left mine, as he made his way lower.

I let out a shout as he placed his mouth over my already hard nipple, rolling his tongue in circles and biting it repeatedly, teasingly. I tangled my fingers into his hair and pushed my chest forward. He held me down easily, sliding my shorts down over my long legs and tossing them aside. I felt the vibration of his groan as his hand rubbed my already dripping pussy.

"This is so wrong," he breathed heavily, leaving hot trails down my flat stomach until his mouth hovered over my glossy entrance. "But I can't stop myself."

He ran the tip of his tongue teasingly along the line of my pussy and I let out a shaky moan. I bit my lip and watched him as he licked me gently, his blue eyes always looking at my reaction. He flicked his tongue over my clit and I jolted at the shock that caught my body.

I let out a tortured sob and thrust my pussy towards him. "Please... don't fucking tease me."

"That's not your call to make. You listen to me, got it?"

I nodded feverishly at his commanding tone, feeling my body flare up from his domination. I let out a loud scream as his mouth attacked my cunt with no mercy. He slipped his tongue into my wet walls, creating swirls that made my head spin. I could hear his animalistic growls and he shoved in two fingers into my hole with a low laugh."You're lucky this room is sound proofed."

"Don't stop!" I whimpered, arching my back while gripping Sean's wrist as I fucked myself with his fingers. "Oh yes... I'm going to come!"

"You can't fucking come unless I say so!" He shoved in a third finger and my scream caught in my throat as my orgasm took control over my body. He took his fingers out and uncrossed my legs as I continued to shake. He shook his head and placed his body over mine. "I can't fucking control myself anymore!"

I felt the tip of his cock touch my drenched entry, just as he shoved his whole length inside with unrestrained force. This time my scream was very audible, as I felt my brother's cock fucking my pussy with no mercy. "Ah yes, fuck your little sister's cunt! Harder!"

"Take it, Emily," he breathed the words hotly on my neck. His fingers gripped my shoulders from my back, pushing me harder onto his masculinity. I could hear the wet sounds as his cock slid into my hot velvet lust and the smell of raw passion that was never supposed to be there. "Take your own brother's cock."

"Oh, Sean," I whimpered, wrapping my arms tightly onto his neck and letting out a yelp, as I met his thrusts with perfect rhythm. I could feel the slickness of sweat as Sean thrust harder and deeper into me, releasing all his sexual restraint. I gasped for breath and whispered into his ear, "Don't stop. I have always wanted this since the first time I saw you after all those years."

He groaned at my words and obliged. He quickened his pace and gripped me harder to him. I felt my body and mind losing control.

"Emily. I can't hold it in, I'm going to come."

He placed his elbows on either side of my head and watched me as the bed shook, on the verge of breaking. I panted for air and tightened my legs around his waist as my body grew hotter. I stared at his eyes and grinned, "Don't you dare fucking hold back. C'mon, fuck me!"

He let out a shaky laugh and slid his hands down the sides of my body until they were pressing onto my waist. "You asked for it."

I was so sure I blacked out for a second. All I felt was his cock shoving into my pussy roughly before I threw my head back and screamed. He muffled my scream with a long sensual kiss before letting out a yell and biting my neck, hard. Every sense was amplified and I ran my nails across his back as my wet walls tightened on his manhood. He gave one, hard final thrust and his cum shot deep inside of me. I could feel its fresh hotness, scorching into my pussy like a burning reminder of what I had done.

When I recovered, I continued to shake, as little jolts of pleasure ran up and down my body. Sean groaned aloud, thrusting every now and then, his dick still hard inside of my bruised cunt. He pulled out and fell on top of me, I loved the feeling of his weight pushing me down. We stayed still for a while. Breathing and feeling each other's skin.

"You could have let me in here," I said as he raised his head and gazed down at me. "Nothing seems to be wrong with this room," I continued.

"Let me show you." He sat up and leaned against a pillow, pulling me on top of him so that I could rest on his chest. He reached behind him and produced a remote, clicking a few buttons until something else showed on the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by kissmeroughly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors