Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bella and Uncle Trevor Part 2

"Bella tries something new."

8
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
955 words 955 words

This story is completely fictional, any references to persons, or places is accidental, and this story was written by me misstayla. All characters in this story are also 16 years or older. -Comments Welcome- By the way if you haven't already you should read Bella and Uncle Trevor which begins this story between and girl and her uncle.

 

 

      When Uncle Trevor finally spoke, we were lying on our sides, his arms around me, my head on his shoulder, and his cock pressing into my ass. “Bella this is so wrong.” He groaned. “Why do I want you so badly, you’re my niece.”

“I know Uncle Trevor, I’ve been attracted to you since I got out of the car. I kept dreaming about you, that’s what led to the scene in the shower.” I explained

“Oh god thinking about the scene I walked in on still gets me hot baby, you with your legs spread open, your hands in your pussy, moaning my name. I just couldn’t resist any longer. But I do love you darling, more than what an Uncle should.” He said as he turned me over so he could gaze into my eyes.

“I love you too Uncle Trevor.” This of course led to more kissing, but I didn’t want him to put his cock in my pussy just yet, I wanted to try something I’d seen on TV. once when my mom was at work. I pushed him on his back, and slowly kissed my way down his chest.

“Bells what are you doing?” He asked surprised, but very interested.

“Something I’ve wanted to do for so long since I saw it in a porn movie… I am going to suck your cock.” I slid down his body, kissing each of his nipples, tracing patterns with my tongue, I loved the taste of his skin.

“Oh…” He didn’t say much after that, as I had made my way down to his semi hard cock. I gently, and softly pressed kisses around his groin area, and each of the balls. Then I moved to the head of his cock, which was  mushroom shaped and colored slightly purple. I very gently moved my mouth over the top of it, then softly kissed it, and again, I then licked my lips letting the taste of it on my tongue, very salty, but somehow sweet. I then put my lips on it and began messaging the balls, and my mouth opened up and began to slowly suck the huge member into my mouth. I got about half way, then started to move back off it for a minute, and then sucked it down again, further this time. While I had been doing this I Uncle Trevor’s soft moans, so I knew I was pleasing him, it made me happy to be able to.

     I was slowly working up and down on his cock, but no more than half of it had been in my mouth, I was a little worried about the other half, but I began taking more of it into my mouth, my tongue tasting the tip of his cock, and moving down it as I sucked more and more into my mouth.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

I tried to go all the way to the base, but I gagged a little, and pulled back. This I noticed made my uncle groan harder. So I did it again, and tried to swallow gently, of course I gagged again but he didn’t seem to mind in fact, his hands had moved to my head and he was slowly, but firmly moving my head up and down on his cock, guiding my movements. One of my hands was at the base of his cock, and the other messaging his balls. They felt so silky and it felt so right when his cock was fully in my mouth. I began moving faster, letting a little bit of spit drip down his cock to help with the friction, I was starting to taste something, something salty and I new it was his pre cum.

“Oh god Bella, stop I’m going to cum sweetheart.” He moaned and his body stiffened. I kept sucking him, I wanted to taste his cum.

My mouth working harder than ever, his hands on my head not forcing me, but not trying to pull me off either. His cock was completely in my mouth and then I heard him moan again.

“Bella, oh god I’m Cuummmiiinnggg… Uggggghhhhhh… FUCK YES!” He yelled as his body stiffened further, and his balls contracted at the same time that I felt his penis shoot a load of cum deep into my throat, I gagged just a little, but I immediately fell in love with the taste of cum, so salty, so creamy, I tried to swallow around his cock, and it out of my mouth a little so I could capture each squirt of cum that came from this mans precious cock. Finally he was spent, I licked my lips swallowing the last of his cum, and then looked up at him. My hand still gently messaging the softening cock. “Fuck Bells, was that you’re first time giving head?”

I nodded, “Yes I’ve been wanting to do that for about a year or two. I loved it, Uncle Trevor… ?”

“You want to know if I liked it don’t you?” He chuckled. “Silly girl, I loved every minute of having my cock in your mouth, but I didn’t expect you to like it to. We’ll definitely have to do that more often.”

I laughed and slid up into the circle of his arms, “I can’t wait.”

 

 

Published 
Written by misstayla
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments