Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bent Over for Uncle Jessie

"Uncle Jessie cleaned the head of his now soft cock by swiping it up and down through my tender wet.."

14
2 Comments 2
13.9k Views 13.9k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Mom's older brother, Jessie, was always a flirt and often thought he was God's gift to woman. He was always quite the womanizer and knew just how to work the scene, even given his advancing age. I could see this as he mingled with the large crowd of family on our huge deck at the family reunion mom had organized. I watched Uncle Jessie flow through the crowd of family eying female family members like they were just another woman. All of them smiled at him and he reveled in it. I just snickered and turned to the bar of the caterer mom had hired for a cosmo.

I was sipping it slowly when I was startled by a hand upon my ass followed by, "Oooo weee, Nat, I tell ya', your eighteen years surely agrees with you!"

"You know Uncle Jessie, family reunions are not the only place to find women." I said with a smile as I kindly removed his hand from my ass.

"Au contraire, my sweet niece, I beg to differ! When they look as good as you, I can't help myself!"

"Oh please Uncle Jessie, that has never stopped you before."

"You know me all to well niecie Nat. All to well!" Uncle Jessie said as he got his beer, winked as he squeezed my ass again, and walked off.

I knew Uncle Jessie wanted me. He had been hinting at it for quite a while now. Whenever he would come around, I always caught his sexual glimpses at my thin frame. Like now as he walked away in fact. I did not have to turn around to watch him go; I knew his mouth watered from watching my slender smooth tanned legs jut out from underneath my denim mini-skirt. I knew he was imagining them leading to my equally smooth vertical smile. I knew Uncle Jessie just wanted to taste me. He was always so easy to read.

"I saw Jessie with his hand on your ass," mom said as she joined me at the bar.

"Yeah, he can be such a perv sometimes."

"Don't I know it! I grew up with him remember?"

"I swear, mom, Uncle Jessie wants me," I said and downed the rest of my cosmo.

"I won't doubt that. He wanted me when I was your age."

I looked at my mother in shock, but I should not have been surprised.

Mom smiled slyly and said, "So much so, I gave in to him."

I ordered another round and looked at my mother. She had turned red. I shook my head and said, "Mom, really? You gave Uncle Jessie your pussy?"

"And now-- he wants yours," mom said in an embarrassing tone, and turned to go mingle with other family members to be a good host.

Now all I could see in my mind was Uncle Jessie fucking mom. But to tell the truth, with his actions toward me, I could understand why. Uncle Jessie had his moments of persuasion. He always knew what he wanted and he somehow got it.

I turned around and leaned on the bar to scan the family crowd. I finally spotted Uncle Jessie and he was working the crowd in his own fashion. I was unaware of the way I had positioned my body against the bar, but when Uncle Jessie eyed me, I realized. I glanced down, my back met the bar's railing where my ass started and my elbows were leaning on the bar making me poke out my top half even more. My small handfuls made just the perfect personal mountain peaks under the stretched tightness of the pink polo I was wearing. No wonder Uncle Jessie stuck out his tongue and circled his lips. But I knew he'd rather be licking something else.

I was then shocked at the feeling I had between my legs as I leaned against the bar. I was getting wet. I could feel my inner moisture slowly slip from my smooth slit. I was aroused at the thought of Uncle Jessie ogling me. I thought of what mom said and wondered if this was how she felt when she was my age. Was her being wet the cause of letting Uncle Jessie inside her? Or was it because she did not want to run anymore?

I began to wonder if something was wrong with me now because I began to think of what it would be like to have Uncle Jessie inside me. God, I should not be having those kinds of thoughts for my own blood. If mom had not told me what she did with him, I probably would not be. But now my pussy was leaking and I was getting hot. It did not help that I had not had sex in over a month either, thanks to my ex dumping me for my best friend; my now ex-best friend I should say.

I turned back around and felt more of my stimulation slowly squirt out of my sexual crevice. I hoped I did not cough or sneeze because if did, there would be a flood in front of my family. I was embarrassed enough as it already was.

I could not take it anymore. I was already sexually frustrated and I knew that feeling my clitty was not going to give me satisfaction. Neither was stuffing myself with my silver rabbit. I needed the real thing and well, Uncle Jessie was ready with his cock. I honestly could not believe what I was about to do.

I walked away from the bar and found my way over to where Uncle Jessie was standing with my two aunts that I had only met twice in my life. He had his back turned and did not see me coming. The element of surprise was going to be so much better.

Reaching Uncle Jessie, I put my hand on his shoulder, tiptoed to his ear and whispered, "Follow me," and grabbed his hand and pulled.

When Uncle Jessie turned around to follow and saw it was me, his face lit up like an eighteen year old guy. Half way to the stairs that led up to my room, Uncle Jessie reacted in the normal way like one also. The lengthening bulge in his pants was already forming as we climbed the stairs. We were both going to be ready when I closed my room door.

I slung Uncle Jessie into my room and quickly closed and locked my door. I turned around and leaned my back against it and pulled my shirt tail out from under the mini-skirt I was wearing as I stared at the large tent Uncle Jessie's erection made in his pants. I pulled my shirt off exposing my pink colored covered small breasts to him. This made his cock throb in his pants. Uncle Jessie could not unbutton his tailored shirt fast enough to match me.

Reaching around my back to the clasp that held my pink bra on my body, I unclasped it and slowly revealed my small handful firm protrusions to him. Instantly, my tiny nipples hardened and lengthened. I tweaked both of them slightly before reaching down to the button on my mini-skirt.

"Oh Nat, you are so exquisitely divine. I am going to enjoy fucking you!"

"And I am going to enjoy having you fuck me. I've already soaked my panties just thinking about it, see?" I said as I loosened the button and slipped down the zipper of my mini-skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Uncle Jessie's eyes locked onto my stimulated soaked through panties. I knew he was eying the camel toe it formed as my stickiness stuck to the bare smooth skin of my tender notch. My inner core's flow had been so heavy, it was dripping all the way through my panties. I could have literally rung my sexual stimulation out of them if I had wanted.

I felt the drenched fabric poke inside my fold and before I took my panties off, I ran my hand between my legs. My finger slid through the dripping hot wedge. Uncle Jessie removed his pants and stood there rubbing his erection through his briefs. I brought my hand up to my mouth, inserted my finger, and tasted myself.

"Mmm, I taste so tingling mellow," I said then reached for my panties and removed them.

"Oohhhhh, Nat, you are as ripe as a musk melon in the bright sun! Your pussy is glistening in its rays!" Uncle Jessie said, still stroking himself through his underwear.

I looked down as I ran my finger over my engorging labia. Yes, my crevice was shining like a sexual beacon. It was literally dripping on the hardwood floor of my room as I stood there petting my sexual lips.

I watched Uncle Jessie slowly remove his briefs that concealed his manhood and I gasped, choking on the air I took in at the sight of his erection that bounced a couple of times and then stood at attention. Uncle Jessie was thick and long. It was the largest cock I had ever seen. I knew it was a good nine inches, if not more. It was a very good thing that my pussy was extremely wet. If it had not been, I knew I would never be able to fit his size inside me.

I began to wet myself even more as Uncle Jessie began to walk over to me. Even as heavy as his cock looked, it barely bounced as he strode over to me. He was that fucking hard. I had always heard that well-endowed men never gained a full erection because of their stature.

HelloKittyH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HelloKittyH

This was not the case with Uncle Jessie. The blood pumped through the veins of his manhood and kept it so stiff, it pointed directly toward the ceiling. It was a most impressive sight.

When he finally approached me, Uncle Jessie pressed his body to mine and connected his lips with mine. As he kissed me, I felt his erection press hard upon my cushioning love mound. His hard long cock was hot and pulsed against my puffy bare mound. Uncle Jessie's penis was so long, I felt the supple head of it just under my belly button. The extreme length of him made my pussy water even more. And with feeling his hot pulses on my clit, my stimulation rolled out of my canal even more.

I moaned loudly as Uncle Jessie began kissing down my neck, causing me to bend my head back slightly. His hot tongue sliding against my taut skin felt so wonderfully erotic, especially when he licked between my small mounds and then covered one of my erect nipples with his mouth.

"Oh God! Uncle Jessie, your tongue on my nipple... Oh... Oh... Oh sweet Jesus..." I trailed off as my body reacted positively. I was drenching myself in a manner I had never done before. The hot wet slippage poured out of me and I knew it flowed all over the bottom half of Uncle Jessie's hard shaft and all over his balls.

"Mmm, sweet niece, your hot pussy juice leaves a warm trail over my private jewels."

"You made me that way Uncle Jessie! Your huge cock is pressing it out of me."

"Then I think it needs to push some of it back in," Uncle Jessie said and pulled me over to my bed.

Uncle Jessie got behind me once we reached my bed and placed his hands on my bare hips. I felt his tongue slide up the small of my back, over the tiny notches of my spinal cord, and up between my shoulder blades until his tongue flicked my earlobe and he whispered, "Bend over."

Waves of shock traveled through me as I bent over my bed, gripping the sheets tightly while thinking to myself how this would be my first time ever being fucked doggy style. As I bent over, I felt my pussy constrict, sucking in on itself, and then releasing the tension, along with a hot gooey stream of naturalness.

Uncle Jessie used that gooey trail to coat his heavy erection and slapped it against my pussy. I let a moan escape my mouth as I felt each sting his cock made against my tender fold. My clit began to harden and show itself as the head of Uncle Jessie's erection contacted my smooth damp incision. The wet slapping sound our bodies made together filled my bedroom. Suddenly, the slapping stopped and I felt the warm round head of Uncle Jessie's cock slowly part my pussy lips as he ran it up and down through the tender flaps that normally kept it closed.

My vaginal opening began to widen slightly in anticipation of his entrance. It felt good to me to open slightly. It was going to feel even better when Uncle Jessie plunged into it. I knew he was readying his cock for that moment by slathering his long hard rod with my private love juice. It was just a matter of when he was ready.

Then it happened. Uncle Jessie guided his hard penis back up to my awaiting hot entrance and slowly pierced it. With a gasping audible "oomph" that escaped my lips, I felt his mushroom head fill my tender pinkness. Uncle Jessie kept pushing his length into it until my supple inner walls had all of him fully consumed; every hard nine inches.

My pussy wrapped around Uncle Jessie's at least two inch girth and felt every bit of it begin to slide in and out. I was so glad my personal socket was drenched. I never would have been able to take him otherwise. I literally felt my inner and outer labia roll along Uncle Jessie's long hard shaft as he pushed and pulled. The ridges of his extreme erection felt wonderful as they glided along my pink elasticity.

Uncle Jessie chose slow movements at first. In... Out... In... Out... In... Out, he went making sure my body was adjusting to his. To make me more comfortable, he reached for one of my small firm breasts that jiggled slightly from our rocking bodies. Uncle Jessie fondled my small round mound, squeezing ever so gently, and made the pink center of it fill with blood to make it even harder than it already was. As he squeezed my breast tenderly, he worked his hand down its cone shape until his fingertips pulled gently on my nipple. Over and over, Uncle Jessie repeated the milking action until I thought streams of white would shoot out of my erect nipple. The feeling, however, mixed with his cock buried deep inside me, was titillating bliss.

Uncle Jessie then moved his hand down to equal his other on my hip and the thrusting became faster and harder, so hard that I could feel Uncle Jessie's balls slap my clit. I lost grip of the sheets a couple of times from his body connecting hard to mine and fell head first into my mattress. It caused him to sink his long full erection all the way inside me until its head bruised my cervical opening. The lightening jolt of Uncle Jessie's hardness hitting such a tender spot shot shocking waves through me causing me to yell out. Once I was able to balance myself, Uncle Jessie continued the rapid pace, tearing my pussy to pieces with his monster meat.

His baby batter sack full of love stones kept swinging back and forth hitting my sensitive stimulated knob each time he plunged into my more than wet canal. I let out a little yelp when I felt their heavy weight slam into my love nub. For leverage, Uncle Jessie dug his hands deeper into my flesh at the hips. In quick even motions, he continued deep into my body. Suddenly, the electrifying jolt came forth and I was not going to be able to hold it off.

"Oh... Oh... Oh... I'm gonna cum!" I screamed and felt my hot sexual liquid pour out of my convulsing pussy. My clit quivered as my orgasmic contractions gripped Uncle Jessie's long hard cock. I came all over it, overlapping it with waves of hot clear central secretions.

"Mmm, niecie, your warm waves of delectable nectar drenching my cock is going to make me blow!"

"On my back, Uncle Jessie. I want to feel you blow your hot load all over my hot skin!"

I felt Uncle Jessie's long cock slide out of my cum drenched now stretched slit and rest in the crack of my ass. He slid the underside of his hard length slowly along my back channel and I could feel his erect head touch the small of my back. Uncle Jessie's erection was throbbing hard as the tip of his erection contacted my back. He started to moan as his cock throbbed against my skin. I knew he was getting ready to cum.

Uncle Jessie's initial blast of man-lava landed between my shoulder blades. I felt the hot streaming dollop stick on my skin as he grunted his subsequent squirts, each one shorter than the other until a tiny hot pool formed in the small of my back. Uncle Jessie's hot cum felt so good on my back. I was so glad that I begged him to cum on me instead of inside me. With as wet as my pussy was, I never would have feel it land in my depths. Feeling Uncle Jessie let go all over me instead was more sensual and erotic.

Uncle Jessie cleaned the head of his now soft cock by swiping it up and down through my tender wet folds of pussy flesh. The softness of his sexual tip felt wonderful as his leftover ejaculation was swished through my sexual opening. Once satisfied, Uncle Jessie turned around and put on his clothes. I, however, was stuck in position, still bent over the edge of my bed. Before he exited, he walked over and gave my ass a good squeeze.

Finally able to move, I stood and slowly made my way to my adjoining bathroom.
I turned my back to the full length mirror and turned my head slightly. I smiled as I saw the sticky trail...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments