Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

best friends sister and girlfriend

"i love my best friend, but his sister and girl friend were took hoot"

4
0 Comments 0
8.3k Views 8.3k
941 words 941 words
My best friend since middle schools name is andre, and I love him like a brother, and would never betray him. Only one problem, his girlfriend is my age, and his sister is a year younger. (Imma second year in college) And oh yeah, the two of those girls are some of the hottest white girls I have ever seen. His girlfriend was 5'1 and pretty slim, but her body was perfect like an angel, and oh yeah I hooked up with her at a party before her and andre ever existed, but oh my god his sister was perfect, 5'2, thick in all the right places and at least a c cup. His girlfriend and I rarely spoke after she and Andre got together. It was too awkward and we didnt want to mess things up. On the other hand. his sister and I always flirted since I was 13 and she was 11 or 12. One day last week me and her were chillin at Andre's house when his girlfriend and him went upstairs to fuck. Me and his sister decided to take a couple shots since nothing was on tv, and we were pretty bored just the 2 of us, and a couple shots turned into 6 for her 9 for me. Then my friend texts me and says "is it cool if me and jenny have the night, we haven't been alone in a week." I was like fuck it, me and his sister could just kick it. I decided to tell his sister and I acted very disappointed, but she flirted with me about and said,"I know how to have a good time too." 

After such I got gutsy and feeling a little tipsy, and said "do you now, and what do you mean?" she looked at me and scared away knowing something was about to happen. We both went our separete ways, but wow was I drunk thinking to myself "this is the best chance I will ever have to fuck her," so I decided I would take my chances. I proceeded to ask her to watch a movie with me and I decided on romantic movie that happened to be un-rated with 4 or 5 good sex scenes in it. After the first she was like "omg kerry your the last person I want to watch these inappropriate scenes with, but I didn't believe her. I let her watch the next sex play, but the following I got up to get water and came back and sat closer to her (it was only a 2 seater couch.) I used the "I'm cold" excuse and asked to share the blanket. She agreed. I looked at her staring at the screen, and saw this as my best option to go for it. I said, "wow, someones horny watching these scenes" and she jumped and said "no way, your crazy." I told her it was okay, and feeling horny and drunk I closed the distance and she looked at me and said, "omg kerry I think your cute, sorry I'm drunk, but I had to say it." I said its "Okay and I feel the same about you." We kissed instantly and passionately, it was 2 long time crushes going at it, like they both won. 

We kept kissing while ripping each others clothes off piece by piece.

Liga4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liga4U

I got to her panties and decided to treat her right. I went under neath the covers and kissed down her body to her panties and slowly pulled them down, each time kissing closer and closer to her pussy. I finally stopped teasing her and removed her panties. I then ate her out like no one has or will ever eat her out. I put passion in to that, made her feel special. I kept going, and finally she scratched my back and moaned so loud I know her brother heard us. I didnt care, I told her to flip over it was time to have sex, and told her I was going in raw. She couldn't resist, all she could say was "fuck me, fuck meeee."I put my 7.5 in dick in all the way the first time, slowly but surely. I made sure she felt every piece of my dick. She moaned and moaned, I continued to hit it doggy style for 15-20 minutes and then I knew it was my time. I said I was going to cum in the next minute, and she made me pull out. Then the pushed her ass down and said "finish in my ass please" in the sexiest voice ever. I pulled some lotion from the table and proceeded to slide my dick in her ass. It took me a little while to get it in, but once it did I fucked the shit out of her ass.

I continued to fuck her ass until I couldn't hold it anymore and told her I was gonna cum. I swear I was nutting for a minute straight of cum, I layed there until I heard someone speak. My best friends girlfriend had came downstairs and watched us fuck, and said "Its okay I saw the last 10 minutes of the pussy and ass pounding, but I am just glad you fucked his sister because now we both have a secret with you that we know you don't want your best friend to find out about. I knew he couldnt find out, but I didnt think they had any proof, but jenny had been taking pictures, I was caught red hand .. 

Jenny and Andre's sister blackmailed me, for part 2 of the story. Which includes sex in a bathroom and almost getting caught.

Published 
Written by kb24yee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors