Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth and Sam 2

"Into the fold"

1
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.8k words 2.8k words

 

Beth and Sam 2         Into the fold

 

In the first chapter Beth and Sam met at a Social event.  They fell in love and after a matter of months had decided to marry. While sorting out the papers for the wedding certificates, they discovered that Beth was Sam’s Mother.  He had adopted the name of his foster parents.

After they married, they settled into a comfortable home, both with their Architectural work to keep them occupied.  Of course, the Company name was changed to both their surnames, as it had previously been Beth’s Company.

They spoke some more of having a family and Beth went off the Pill.

We will take the story from there, as dictated by Sam.

Sure enough, Mom found herself pregnant with our first child.

Our first born was a girl. We named her Sally. She is nearing her eighteenth birthday.

We were then blessed with a boy who we named Steve. He has just turned seventeen and will be graduating next year.

Beth and I sat down and discussed the situation and decided that it was now time to tell the children of  their origins.

On the Friday night at the end of the school year and beginning of the summer holidays, we all sat down to a special dinner, and toasted Sally with some wine for doing so well in her grades.  After dinner we had already told the kids that we wanted to have a night at home with them, and not to make any arrangements for the evening.

We all made ourselves comfortable in the lounge room, Beth was sitting beside me and I had my arm around her, this was our usual position.  Sally sat on the floor beside my knees and Steve sat on the other side beside Beth. 

Beth had asked me to be spokesperson for both of us; she felt it would sound better coming from me.  So I began by telling them about how Beth and I met and how short our courting days were.  Then I hesitated and with a nudge from Beth, admitted that just before we got married, because of previous circumstances, we discovered that we were Mother and Son. 

There were loud gasps from the children and both turned to us in shock.

“But Daddy, you are married and you have 2 children.  What does that mean?” said Sally in a subdued voice.

“Well my sweetheart, all it means it that Mom and I were so much in love that we couldn’t NOT get married.  We felt so much love in our hearts for each other we felt that we weren’t going to let the opportunity go by for some happiness, after working so long and hard in our careers.”

Steve piped up then, “But Dad isn’t that Incest.”

“Steve, my boy, there are only four of us who now know the history and I would like it to stay a secret.  Even at our ages, I hate to think of what may happen if it ever got out. So please let's keep it between ourselves.  I want both of you to know that if there is anything you want to know, you can come to your Mom or myself and ask and we will do our best to answer your queries. OK?”

Both children decided that they would go to their rooms and think about everything they had heard.

Beth turned to me and kissed me saying, “I think they will accept it, with a little thought.”

About 4 weeks later, Sally came to me and said she wanted to have a serious talk to me.
I just thought she may want to discuss her future or one of her boyfriends so I sat her down in the study and said, “Fire away baby.”

“Daddy, I really don’t know how to begin this, it is a little difficult and I don’t know how you will take it.”

“Sally, I told you that anytime you wanted to talk about or know something, that I would be only too happy to answer your questions.  So don’t hold back, you don’t have to be shy with me.”

“Daddy, although I go out with a few boys, I still have my virginity.”

“That’s great darling, try and keep it for that special man in your life who will respect you for being that way.”

“But Daddy, I………. Think I have found that man.  He is older than I am but I have been in love with him for a few years now, and would love for him to make me a woman.”

“Who is this man, you are only eighteen, how can you have been in love for years?  You would not have even know what love was.”

Well Daddy, don’t know how to tell you this so here it is.  I want you to be my first man.”

I can tell you that hit me in the gut like a baseball.  My 18yr old daughter is sitting there telling me that she wants me to take her virginity. 

I stood up and moved over to sit beside her.  I put my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

“I think I had better take some time out and have a talk with your Mother first baby. You give me a great honour offering me this piece of your body.  We will have to talk it over, I would hate to upset her, she still means the world to me.”

“Alright Daddy, I will wait for you to talk it over with Mom.  I just hope that she agrees.”

Beth and I went to bed that night and after making slow, languorous love for a couple of hours.  I told her what Sally had asked of me that evening.

Funnily enough, Beth wasn’t surprised.  She had watched Sally growing into her teens and how she reacted when I was around, and was not at all shocked at learning the way things were.

She asked me how I felt about it.

I told her that I had mused over it for a couple of hours earlier, and come to the conclusion that if it was alright with her, I would be happy to honour Sally’s request.

A couple of nights later, Sally was sitting in the lounge room when Sam came and sat beside her.  He put his arm around her and turned her face with his other hand and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“Oh Daddy, does this mean what I think it does.”

“Yes my baby, if it is still what you want, we have Mom’s blessing.  We are going to take it slowly and get to know each other in a completely different way than what we have now, it will be as Sam and Sally, lovers; not Daddy and Sally, parent and child. Are you still up for it.”

“So much so, Sam…….”

“Well that’s a start then, using my Christian name.  If you call me Daddy when I am loving you that will be alright too, I think it will make it even more intimate.”

“Righto.”

We snuggled together and watched the Television, and I kept my arm around her.  I gradually moved my hand to rest on the side of her breast and held it.  I then ran my fingertip around the outside of the dress she had on at the nipple level, teasing and encouraging the nipple to stand out.  I didn’t get any bad reaction from that move, so I slipped my hand down to the front of the dress and slowly undid the buttons and slid my hand in and under her bra and gently twirled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger.  She squirmed in my arms and turned to face me. 

 

“That feels so good Sam, I want you to suck on them for me.  Would you please?”

“I think we had better take this up to the bedroom if we are going to go any further, what do you say?”

She jumped up and stood before me, reaching out for my hand.

aprilbrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
aprilbrunette

She couldn’t get up the stairs fast enough.

Let me describe my lovely Sally.  She had a lovely figure, with a bit  of a bubble butt which was extremely sexy; she had light brown/russet hair worn at shoulder length and grey eyes like her Mother.  She stood about 5’ 3” with a 36c bust, and weighed about 110lbs.  Her Mother had taken her to the Doctor’s to get the Pill when she was about 17, so we didn’t have to worry about pregnancy.

When we got to the bedroom, Beth had set it all up with clean linen and candle light around the room.  On the bedside cabinet was a tube of lubricant, if needed.

We stood beside the bed and looked at each other.  This was my beautiful baby and now she was going to be another one of my lovers; if only for a little while.  She wasn’t quite sure what to do next, so I leant over and kissed her on the lips.  She opened her mouth to mine and we French kissed for a few moments.

I brought my hands up and began to undo the rest of the buttons on her dress, then lowered it to the floor.  I reached around and unclipped her bra and watched in amazement at the glorious globes that were revealed.  I had never even sighted them before this, I could only guess what they looked like.  I  immediately went down on my knees and started to suckle them, first one and then the other, keeping each one occupied with my fingers as I changed sides.  What a wonderful feast of mammaries that was. 

“You are nearly as big as you Mom is now, I said as I came up for air. I know that I love to bury my head in her breasts when we are making love and now I can do the same with you.”

“Dad…. Sam….you  can do anything you like with them.  From now on they are yours.”

I eased her panties down her legs and over her feet, throwing them to the side.  Then I lifted her and placed her on the bed with her legs hanging over the side.  I just had to look at her most precious possession, soon to become mine.  She lay there and I parted her legs so that I could get my eyeful.

I knelt in front of her and lifted her legs and started on her feet.  I nibbled her toes and sucked them one by one into my mouth. This I did to each foot before moving on up her calves and lower legs.  I came to her knees and licked behind them gradually moving up to the upper inner thighs.  The aroma coming from that Garden of Eden was overpowering, the perfume was so strong and alluring.  I couldn’t help myself, I had to taste those lips.


My lips found her labial lips and sucked them.  My tongue went to work on her cunt and swirled around inside her.  All this time Sally was squirming on the bed and calling to me, “Don’t stop Daddy, please don’t stop.”

Then I let the tip of my tongue touch the precious jewel waiting for me.  It was so hot and rigid, like a little cock.  I could tell that my daughter was going to be a very sexual young lady, just like her Mom.  I stroked and licked right on the clit and she went crazy. I had to hold her down with my hands so that I could concentrate just on that area, as I was determined that I was going to have her orgasming 2-3 times before I took her virginity.  I wanted her to know that there was more than one way to make a woman feel good, so that she was never short changed by some guy, who was only there for the purpose of getting his own rocks off.

As I kept licking and sucking her, I could feel the build up in her body and knew that the orgasm she would have, would be volcanic.  I had kept a hold of my own desires as this was for her.  I would get my chance soon enough.

“Ohhhh Sam, I think I’m cumming,” she cried.

“Let it go my darling, I want to drink all that sweet nectar from that chalice.”

“Ohhhhh …..here it comes.  Her body was almost rigid and she shook savagely as she let the orgasm take control of her.

“Daddy, is it always like this, I don’t think I could live through too many like that.”

“Maybe not, sweetheart.  Because it was you first oral stimulated orgasm, it was probably a lot stronger that normal.  Although your Mom can still have very strong ones.  I have to hold her down at times,” I said laughingly.

We lay there for about 15-20 minutes, and Sally turned towards me and kissed me so tenderly.

“Where do we go from here Sam.”

“Are you ready for more, “ I asked.

“Anytime you are.”

We started just by playing with each other. She was rubbing her hands over my cock and I massaged her breast and progressed down to the mound and slit below it.  I worked my middle finger into the hole of her cunt and wriggled it around.  I knew I had to be gentle. Slowly but surely she became more accustomed to the movement of my fingers so I worked another one inside, and up a little more.  All this time my thumb was rubbing on the outer clit and keeping her at a peak.

I felt that she was ready to have my cock invade her most private parts.  I raised myself above her and told her that we had finally come to that time. 


She smiled at me and told me she had been waiting for years for this.  With that I sank my cock into her hot, willing cunt slowly working it in.  She had a moment’s hesitation as I broke the thin skin of her hymen, but was soon feeling comfortable with my rod inserted right into her.  After resting for a second to get used to the feeling, Sally began to move her body round trying to get me to move.  I knew then that she was feeling comfortable with my cock.  We then began to make love.  I worked my cock in and out of that willing little cunt and we built up a rhythm that suited us both.  As she moved her hips and her pussy round my cock, I could feel the build up in my balls.  I knew that it would not be too long before I shot my load and my darling would receive the whole lot.

We both exploded together, I thought Sally would  fall off the bed, it hit her so strongly.

I lay on top of her, resting on my elbows so that my weight wasn’t on her, and looked down into her beautiful grey eyes.  If  I didn’t know better I would have thought I was making love to her Mother.

As I rolled off and lay at the side of her, I looked over and noticed Beth had crept into the room while we were busy.

She sat on the chair a little away from the bed and smiled at both of us.

Sally whispered to her Mom, “Now I know why you and Dad had to get married.  He must have made you feel like a Princess when you made love.  You couldn’t have refused him.”

“That’s about it Sally, and he makes me feel the same way every day,” said Beth.

“I am the lucky one, I now have two Princesses to look after, just as well I am still pretty fit.” I quipped.

“Mom, what about Steve?  Are you going to initiate him into the family tradition?

“We have another year to work on that, so let’s just see what happens.  If he wants it, of course I will look after him.  In the meantime, your Daddy is going to look after us. It is up to you as to whether you tell Steve about this, but it must always be kept secret.”

“No worry Mom, I wouldn’t want anyone else to know.  They might want some too. I can’t have that, now could I.   I think Daddy is going to kept too busy with just the two of us.

We will see how Steve feels in the next chapter OK!!!!!

 

 

 

 


 

Published 
Written by jena121
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments