Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Beth Visits Her Uncle For The Summer VII

"Jason keeps it all in the family"

28
5 Comments 5
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Heather couldn’t believe she had been a part of a foursome with her brother, her daughter and another woman. Up until this morning, she hadn’t even considered sex with another woman, not that she had done anything more than played with Jamie’s nipples, but Jamie had given her an incredible orgasm by licking her pussy. Heather found it amazingly arousing. She didn’t want to admit it to herself, but she wanted more.

Beth didn’t know what to think. Yes, she had been having sex with her uncle Jason and Jamie. There were countless encounters with them separately, as well as both of them at the same time. She couldn’t believe her mother though. It was startling enough to see her uncle go down on her mother, but then Jamie joined in. Then her uncle took over and all of a sudden it was a wild orgy. 

Although Heather knew her mother was a beautiful woman, she had never considered her in anything close to a sexual context. For sure that had changed now. She didn't want to admit it to herself, but she was tremendously aroused by watching her mother engage in sex.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heather decided she had to have a talk with Beth. She was only sixteen, and although Heather knew that at some point it was inevitable that Beth would become sexually active, she was afraid this situation was too much for her to handle. It was one thing for her to experiment, as she thought a normal teenager would. This was completely different. So, when an opportunity presented itself, Heather took her daughter aside for a heart to heart.

Heather started, "Honey, you know I love you and only want what's best for you." Heather paused to gather her thoughts before continuing, "I know how exciting sex is, and I know how curious about it you must have been. But I wonder if what started out between you and Jason has gotten out of hand. Not only are you having sex with your uncle, now Jamie is involved too. I am just concerned for your well being."

"Mom, I know what this must look like to you. Before I came here, I was already having sex. It was just one time and it really sucked. I made a mistake. You probably know who it was. I felt empty and used afterwards, but I couldn't help myself at  the time. When I came here, I guess my hormones took control again. This time it was different though. Uncle Jason has been so thoughtful and gentle, plus I know he loves me. He taught me what sex and love should be."

Heather nodded her understanding, "What about Jamie? How do you feel about her?"

"Jamie has become my best friend, and I love her. Not like you might think though. Having sex with her wasn't anything I even thought about. It just happened, but I'm glad it did. I still like guys, mom. I'm not going to run off and be with another girl or anything."

Heather hugged her daughter, "Okay Honey, I just want to make sure you're okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, Jason and Beth excused themselves to run some errands in town, and left Jamie and Heather to relax for the afternoon. The girls decided to lay around the pool. Jason had a fully stocked bar and they made use of it. As the drinks flowed, the conversation moved to their shared sexual experience from earlier in the day.

Jamie spoke first, "Heather, that was your first time with another woman wasn't it? How did you feel about that?"

Heather answered, "You're right Jamie, I had never even so much as kissed another woman in a romantic way before today. Somehow, we all ended up in bed together, and when you put your mouth on me that way you did...  I can't explain it but it sent some tremendous erotic sensations through me.

Heather continued, "Jason is a very attractive man. I don't think I can blame either you or Beth after this morning. I wasn't exactly the perfect role model either. I asked him to put some lotion on my back, and he started telling me how he used to fantasize about me. He told me he masturbated with my panties on his face. That got me so aroused that I couldn't resist when he started touching me. It wasn't long before he had his fingers in me. I haven't felt like that in a long time."

Jamie was lost in thought as Heather was describing her experience.  Both she and Heather were becoming aroused. Jamie had her hand in her bikini bottom. It was obvious to Heather what Jamie was doing, and this aroused her even more.

Jamie had her eyes closed, and let out a delicious moan. Heather unconsciously moved to be next to her, and her hand instinctively joined Jamie's. Jamie opened her eyes to see Heather close to her. Heather looked Jamie in the eyes, leaned down and kissed her with passion. Their tongues met in a seductive dance. Heather felt a warmth flooding over her. Jamie lifted her hips and slid her bottoms off. Heather moved close to Jamie's glistening, bald pussy. She could see the moisture on Jamie's labia. Heather couldn't believe she was about to lick another woman's pussy. Not in her wildest dreams, had she even thought about it, but here she was about to taste Jamie.

Heather leaned in close enough that she was able to extend her tongue and lick up the slit. The taste and sensation greatly excited her. She was anxious for more. Heather licked again, slipping her tongue deep between Jamie's lips. When Heather heard Jamie moan out loud, it drove her wild. Heather moved up to probe Jamie's clit with the tip of her tongue.

Jamie watched as Heather hesitated before tasting her, but when she finally did, Jamie almost came from the anticipation. She felt Heather's tongue slide deeper, but when she reached her clit, Jamie gasped at the intensity of the feelings rushing through her. Her legs wrapped around Heather and her hands went to her head. Jamie rolled her hips up and down to match Heather's tongue.

Heather was inexperienced at this, but she did to Jamie what she knew she, herself liked. Her tongue literally stroked Jamie's clit. Heather slipped two fingers into Jamie's pussy and began sliding them in and out. Heather's other hand was busy rubbing her own clit. She couldn't believe how wet she was. Jamie's hips began rocking up and down with increased momentum. Heather was riding the beginning of her own orgasm when she felt Jamie clamp her thighs on her head. Jamie didn't utter a word, but her hips lifted as she came hard. 

Heather felt the flood of Jamie's climax on her hand when she started to convulse with her own orgasm. Her cries were muffled by Jamie's pussy. They stayed in that position for a minute or so, until they started to come down from their wild ride. Heather gave Jamie's pussy a last lingering kiss before she rose to her feet.

HayleyPink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyPink

"Jamie, I can't believe I just did that. I've never tasted another woman before, but it aroused me so much. It makes me wonder what I've been missing for so long."

"Heather, it's pretty new to me too. Actually, Beth was the first and only girl I've been with, until you."

Jamie got up and moved to Heather. They hugged one another tightly, not saying a word.

About that time, Jason and Beth arrived home. Jason walked out to the pool area and smiled. Jamie's bikini bottom was still laying on the ground.

Jason asked, "Did I just miss something here?"

Heather replied, "Not really. We were just talking about how we are all experiencing new things here. This is all so new to me, but also very stimulating."

Heather decided to be adventurous. She had been thinking about this for most of the day. She moved to Jason, and while rubbing the bulge in the front of his pants said, "I'm loving all of this, but it's been weeks since I've had a cock inside me. Do you think you could fuck your big sister? I'm already so wet for you."

Jason began to rub his sister's pussy through her bikini bottoms. Her swimsuit was already extremely damp. Jamie came up behind Heather, hooked her thumbs into each side of Heather's swim suit, slid them down over her tanned hips, down her legs, and off. Jason's fingers slid up and down Heather's pussy. His fingers darted in and out of her opening as he kissed her.

Next, Jamie moved behind Jason and pulled his shorts off as well. Once Jason's rigid cock sprang free, Jamie reached around to stroke him. She loved the feeling of his hard, warm cock in her hand.

Jason backed Heather up to the patio table, turned her around, and leaned her over. Heather's hands splayed out on the surface of the table to support herself. Jason softly kneaded Heather's cheeks. As he moved closer, Jamie positioned his cock at her entrance. She was so wet with liquid desire, he was able to easily press into her. His mind wandered back to all the fantasies he had in the past, of fucking his sister. The real experience was so much better than any of those fantasies. With his hands on her hips, he slowly stroked in and out. He loved the way her pussy embraced his throbbing cock.

Heather released a sensuous moan. She felt him filling her as he first pressed in. She could hardly believe this was happening. Her little brother was not little at all, by the way he stretched her open. Her muscles involuntarily squeezed around him as he began to thrust in harder. Heather moved against him, in sync with his thrusts. She was able to position herself so that his cock hit her g-spot. It wasn't long before her body began to jerk as her climax approached. Suddenly, her orgasm shot through her like a jolt of electricity.

Jason felt his cock being squeezed, as the walls of his sister's pussy clenched his shaft. The increased tightness sent waves of pleasure through him and he erupted. Streams of his seed pulsed through his cock, emptying in Heather's pussy. Both he and Heather were panting, enjoying the post orgasmic bliss.

Finally, Jason withdrew his semi rigid cock from his sister. Jamie knelt, and took him in her mouth. He was still sensitive, so she was gentle as she sucked and licked him clean. She then turned to Heather, who was still leaning over the table as she recovered. Jamie licked the oozing love from Heather's pussy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day went normally. After dinner, they decided to stream a movie, and they all settled comfortably in the media room. At one point, not to far into the movie, the front door bell rang. Jason got up to answer the door, only to discover it was Heather's husband, Tony.

"Hi Jason. I know I should have called, but I thought if Heather knew I was coming, she would have told me to stay home. I have to talk to her. I'm sure she told you what happened. I made a horrible mistake. Can I come in and see her?"

"Tony, you're kind of putting me in the middle here," Jason thought for a minute, and continued, "but I suppose if you came all this way, I can't just turn you away."

I led him into the media room. The girls turned when they saw movement.

"Daddy!" Beth shouted, as she ran and jumped in his arms. They hugged tightly, but Tony's eyes were on Heather.

Heather was a little shocked at the unexpected appearance of her husband. Her mind traveled back to his indiscretions, and then to her experiences since she had been at Jason's house. She felt that her actions were just as bad, and probably worse than his. She had no intention of confessing what she did, but she rose from her seat and walked over to him.

Tony released Beth and said, "Heather, can we talk someplace in private?"

Heather took a deep breath, "Yes, I think we should."

Once Heather and Tony left the room, Jason whispered to Beth, "You need to keep what we have done here to yourself. Never, ever tell your father what has been going on here. Right now, there's a chance they can save their marriage. Let your mother decide if and when she tells him."

"I won't say a word, Uncle Jason. I know what's at stake. I don't want to see my parents split up."

Jason, Jamie and Beth resumed watching the movie, although each was thinking about the conversation going on in the other room. Just as the movie was ending, Tony and Heather walked back into the room. It was obvious from their tear stained faces, that it had been an emotional time for them both, but they were holding hands and smiling. That was a good sign.

Heather started by saying, "Jason, Tony and I had a nice long talk, and we agreed to try our best to get past this incident. Our marriage means too much to us. I hope it's not too much of an imposition, but Tony and I need some time by ourselves to work this out. Do you think Beth could stay here for a semester of school?"

Jason felt all the eyes on him now. He looked in turn at Jamie and Beth, hoping to get some indication of their thoughts. They each nodded as if to agree to the arrangement. 

"Of course she can stay here for as long as you need. We'll get her registered at school this week. We will all do wever it takes to help you and Tony through this."

Heather came and hugged her brother and whispered, "I know you'll take good care of her."

 

Published 
Written by Cubby54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments