Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Big Little Brother, ch 3

"This is the last installment that's all the way done, but more is on the way. Thanks for the nice c"

3
0 Comments 0
3.2k Views 3.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
“She’s on her way over. Come on, let’s go upstairs. I need to talk to you.”

Once upstairs, Andrea followed her brother to his room. They sat on the bed together, although a little ways apart.

“If this is about what you said this afternoon, Billy, I want to say something first.” Andrea told him. He nodded and let her continue.

“You said you want the first time you go all the way to be with the girl you love.”

“That’s right.” Billy said softly. “You. You are the girl I love, and I want my first time to be with you.”

“What about what I want, Billy?” Andrea said. “Did you ever stop to think about what I want?”

“No.” he admitted. “So, what do you want?”

“I want my first time to be with the man I love, too. And that’s you, Billy, but what I don’t want is for my first time to suck. I don’t want my man to be a virgin. I want him to be experienced in the art of love. No fumbling about and shooting off too quickly. I want him to know what he’s doing. To make love to me, not just get his rocks off in me before we’ve even barely gotten started.” she told him.

“So you want me to be with Cindy tonight, and learn how to please her?” Billy asked.

“Exactly.” Andrea smiled. “And trust me, I’ll be talking to her about everything you two do together. After I know that you won’t flub up on me, then, and only then, can we go all the way. Deal?”

“I always suspected you were smarted than me, big sister. Of course it’s a deal, and I’m going to learn everything there is to know about pleasing a woman tonight on Cindy. You just wait and see!”

“I know you will, brother mine, because I’m going to be right there in the room with you two while you’re doing it!!”

About half an hour later, they heard a car pull into the driveway, and a moment after that, the doorbell rang. Andrea was already down by the front door, and opened it for Cindy before she could ring the bell again.

“Shh.” she cautioned her friend, who waved goodbye to her mother as the door swung shut behind her. “My Gram’s not feeling well and is laying down. Let’s just be quiet down here and go upstairs, okay?”

“Mystery man is upstairs, waiting for you.” Andrea told her on the first landing, halfway up. “I’m to bring upstairs to the bathroom, strip you naked, blindfold you, then lead you into my room, where he can have you. Since he’s my boyfriend, and the sound of his voice will give his identity away, I’m going to stay in the room with you two and voice any commands he wants to give you. I’m also going to make sure that nothing happens that wasn’t in the bet, either. I know you don’t want this with him; you would rather it be with my brother, but neither one of you likes welching on bets, so this is the way it has to be. Okay?”

“I guess so.” Cindy said, reluctantly following her best friend up the stairs. “I’m just sorry I ever got myself into this. This is NOT how I imagined it ever happening, you know?”

“I’m sure.” Andrea said, dryly. “Here’s the bathroom. After you…”

Andrea followed her friend into the bathroom, the waited while she quickly undressed. After Cindy was naked, she put two wads of cotton balls over her friends eyes, then tied a strip of cloth around her head to hold them in place.

“Andrea! I can’t see a thing!” Cindy complained.

“That’s the idea.” Andrea said, chuckling. “Now, come on, I’ll lead you across the hall and into my room. Mystery man is already in there.”

“Andrea, I’m scared!” Cindy whimpered. “Please don’t make me do this!!”

“Come on, it’s going to be okay, I promise.” Andrea reassured her, then took her hand and led the blindfolded girt out into the hall. Cindy heard the door open, and shuffled a few more feet, feeling the thresh hold under her feet. Andrea pulled her a little further into the room, then she heard the door close behind her.

“Oh, God, please don’t hurt me!” she begged. As Andrea let go of her hand, she felt the presence of a man behind her, his calloused hands touching her hips. He guided her across the room until she felt Andrea’s bed hit her thighs.

“He wants you to turn around and sit on the bed, Cindy.” Andrea told her, so she did as she was asked.

Cindy felt him moving closer, getting his knee in between hers, and she parted her thighs nervously as he came forward, standing between her legs. She felt both his hands caressing her hair, then something hot and hard poked between her lips.

“He wants you to suck it, Cindy.” Andrea said, unnecessarily. “Go ahead and do it; that looks so hot!!”

“I shouldn’t!” Cindy said, turning her head away. “I promised Billy I’d let him be the first to have me there.”

“Don’t you think Billy would rather have a girl who knows what she’s doing with a cock in her mouth than an inexperienced one who doesn’t know what to do with it? Don’t you think you should learn how on Mystery man before you do it to someone you care about?”

“I guess so.” Cindy admitted.

“And you don’t have to tell him he’s not the first.” Andrea continued. “You could just let him think you’re a natural. I bet he’d like that even better!”

“Okay, you’re right.” Cindy said, turning her head back. “Tell me what to do.”

“Just open your mouth and suck on it.” Andrea told her. “But remember, no teeth!!”

Cindy opened her mouth and allowed the foreign object inside. She closed her lips over it, and let it slide deeper between them. She sucked it lightly, and was rewarded with a soft groan from the guy. Encouraged, she sucked a little harder, and allowed more of it to enter.

She could feel both his hands on the back of her head, twined into her hair, and he was urging her to go further and further down on him as he stroked his hips back and forth, fucking her mouth. Before she knew it, she has his curly pubes tickling her nose and his cock head tickling her tonsils.

Again he groaned lightly, but this time he pushed her away and pulled out of her mouth altogether. He helped her to her feet, but then she was turned around to face the bed.

“He wants you to lay face down on the bed, Cindy.” Andrea told her. She did as her friend said, then felt his hands grasp her hips and pulled her back to the edge of the mattress, so that her legs hung down over the side.

Her legs were spread apart, then she felt his hands on the insides of her thighs, fingering her moist slit and getting her even wetter. This went on for a long moment, then she felt his hands slide back up onto her hips and she felt a long, hard fleshy object probing at her nether regions. She knew in an instant exactly what it was.

“Oh, God, please be gentle with me!” she begged. “I’ve never done this before.”

There was no answer as he pressed it harder against her tight little hole, and then suddenly he popped inside.

“Oh my God, it’s INSIDE me!!” she gasped. “I can feel it inside me!” Cindy felt his hands grasping her hips a little more, and he pulled her back as he thrust his hips forward, sinking more of it into her.

“Oh, God, no!!” she moaned, feeling him pull it back slightly. “Please, no, not like this!!” She reached her hands up to remove the blindfold, but Andrea caught her wrists and pulled them out in front of her.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

She was powerless to see who was behind her, and she felt his hands tighten their grip on her hips once more. She knew what was coming as his knees bent a little and changed the angle at which his cockhead rested inside her. “Ahh, please, please, noooo!!!”

She felt the huge cock ram all the way into her, all at once, tearing through the flimsy membrane that was her maidenhead in one savage thrust.

“Oh, God, take it out, get it out of me. Please, that hurt so fuckin’ BAD!!” she begged. She could feel him buried full length inside her, and she tried to squirm out from under him, but she was face down on the bed, Andrea had her hands firmly pulled up in front of her, and the guy behind her a tight grip on her hips. She was powerless to dislodge him from inside her.

“Please, please stop!” she begged, and gasped in relief as she felt him start to withdraw his member from her. It slid all the way out, but his hands still held her hips, and she thought her ordeal was finally over, even though he was still behind her.

“No, no, no more, please, I’m begging you!” she sobbed, as she felt it going back inside. The pain was much less as it slid back into her body, and by his third stroke she was beginning to feel sensations much different than she had ever expected to feel. It was beginning to feel good.

“What… is… happening… to me?” she gasped, really starting to enjoy the sensations he was causing as he fucked her. “Oh, God, now I don’t want it to stop!”

“Don’t come inside her.” Andrea told the mystery man. “At least, don’t do it inside her there! Come in her mouth, instead.”

“Her… first!” Billy grunted. He continued to fuck her, slowly increasing the speed of his strokes until she was gasping and shuddering under him, coming harder than she ever has before.

“Ohh, FUUUCCK!!!” Cindy just about screamed. Andrea winced, knowing that her grandmother was hard of hearing, but still… There was no reason to throw in the old lady’s face what was going on up here. Billy withdrew out of Cindy, and pulled her onto the floor, to kneel at his feet.

His cock brushed her lips, still slimy with her juices, but she took it into her mouth anyway, bobbing her head on him until he erupted with a soft groan. Several thick ropes of sperm jetted into her mouth, and instead of swallowing, she turned her head to the side. Several more blasted out and coated her face with stringy white goo before he was done.

A moment later, Cindy looked up at Andrea, even tho the blindfold was still in place.

“Can I go now?” she asked. “I fulfilled the terms of the bet, and I just want to go see Billy. Please?”

“Sure, go ahead, Cindy.” Andrea told her. “Let me lead you to the bathroom so you can get cleaned up, okay? Don’t take the blindfold off yet.”

“I won’t. Just please hurry and get me out of here.” she said, starting to cry. Andrea led her out of the room, and Billy slipped out right behind them, going to his own room as the two girls went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Cindy came into Billy’s room, having gotten dressed again. Her face and hair were still damp, too.

“Oh, hi Cindy, I didn’t know you were here already.” he said. “Did you settle the bet with my sister and her beau already?”

Cindy nodded, fresh tears welling up in her eyes.

“Please don’t be mad at me, Billy!” she sobbed, coming over and sinking to her knees in front of him. She hugged his waist and buried her face in his shirt.

“I’m not mad at you Cindy. What’s wrong?” he said, soothingly stroking her hair.

“Oh, Billy, I only have one place left to give you, not the two I promised earlier. I’m so sorry; he wanted me to give him a blowjob, so I did. Please forgive me?”

“Did you enjoy it?” he asked her, looking seriously into her eyes.

“I… kind of.” she admitted. “But then he… he came in my mouth, so I spit it all out. That’s why I had to wash my face off before I came in here.”

“But not mine, right? When you do that for me, you’re going to swallow it all for me, right?” he asked.

“If… if you want me to, then I will, Billy. I’ll do anything you want me to do. All you need to do is ask, okay?”

“Anything? Cindy, that covers a LOT of territory, you know. I can be quite the pervert. You sure you want to promise me anything?”

“Don’t be silly, silly!” she told him, smiling. “I trust you. You won’t ask me to do anything I’m not willing to do for you. I promised you could have me in my ass; how much more perverted could you get?”

“Well, the stuff I can think of with just you and me is pretty tame, he admitted. But what if I wanted to bring in other people to our sex?”

“Other people? Like who?” she asked, curious. “I’m not doing it with any skanks, I can tell you that right now.”

“Oh, I see.” he said. “Well, I guess that makes `anything` a lie, doesn’t it?”

“What do you mean?” she asked. “I didn’t lie.”

“No skanks.” he told her. “If I wanted to see you get it on with Stacy Stevens, and you thought she was a skank, you’d say no, right?”

“”Who’s Stacy Stevens?” she asked.

“It doesn’t matter. What does matter is that there might be some things I would ask you to do that you wouldn’t do, right?”

“Well, I guess so…” she said, thinking about it.

“So if you really meant you’d do anything I wanted, I guess I wouldn’t be ASKING, I’d get to TELL you to do, huh?”

“I guess so.” she said. “You aren’t really going to tell me to have sex with someone else, are you?

“Why not?” he asked. “You already had sex with someone else; why stop now?”

“Yeah, but…but that wasn’t my idea!” she protested. “I had to do it to settle a bet! You’re sister MADE me do it!”

“Let’s talk about it later, okay? Right now, I want you to give me that blowjob you promised me at school today.”

“Okay, Billy. That’s something I know I can do.” she said, going to her knees before him. She reached up and unbuckled his belt, then popped open the buttons on his Levis 501 jeans. She tugged them down to his knees, then helped him step out of them.

He wasn’t wearing any underwear, so his half-hard cock was right there in the open, staring her in the face.

“Oh my God, it’s freakin’ HUGE!!” she whispered in awe.

“Suck it, Cindy! You promised.” he begged her. She didn’t answer him; instead, she opened her mouth and went down on the whole thing.

“Ahh, God, that’s glorious!” he sighed. “I never knew a blowjob was going to feel this great!” Her head started moving faster and faster as she bobbed up and down on his whole thing. “Ahh, Goddam, Cindy, get ready! I’m almost…”

She took her mouth off him and looked up into his eyes.

“I want you to do it in my mouth.” she told him. “I’m going to try to swallow it all, okay?”

“Unngh, UNGHH!!” Billy grunted as her mouth took him in again. She allowed the spurts of semen to fill her mouth as her fist jacked him off, then kept the mouthful as she looked up from her knees at him. She opened wide, showing him the spunk in there, then made a big production of swallowing it, re-opening her mouth when she was done to show him it all gone.

“Oh, baby, that was glorious!” he groaned, smiling broadly at her.

“I’m glad you liked it.” she said. “That was the second blowjob I’ve done, but the first time I swallowed.”

“Did you like it?” he asked.

“Sort of.” she replied. “It’s going to take some getting used to, I think.”

“Well, I’ll let you practice anytime you want, Cindy.” he said, the huge grin still on his face. “That was the best thing I ever felt in my life!!”

Published 
Written by Impax
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors