Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

big sister makes me cum

6
1 Comment 1
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was the last day of sophomore year of high school. It was only a half day, so we got out of class at noon. I drive home to what I thought would be an empty house, to my surprise my older sisters car was in the driveway. She was in college, and wasn't supposed to be home for another week. I walked in the house and called her name 'Laura, Laura are you home?' I got no reply. I looked around the house only to find it empty. I walked upstairs (which had my two older sisters bedrooms, a bathroom, and a small computer room) and went into the computer room and started looking at porn. Just as I found a video to start, I heard the front door open. I quickly exited out of the porn page as my older sister, Laura, ran up the stairs.

"What are you doing home" I asked as she walked by in a small pair of running shorts and her sports bra dripping in sweat as I'd assumed she had just went for a long run, as she often does. she said she was lonely after all her roommates went home for the summer and she missed the family. She quickly went to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

I was still horny as my alone time had been interrupted, so I turned back on the porn with the volume very low, and rubbed my half hard dick through my shorts, listening for the shower to turn off. When I hear the water turn off, I muted the sound, but kept watching the video. I heard my sister go into her room and shut the door. I carefully continued to rub myself through my shorts, and just as I started to get fully hard, I heard her door open. I closed out of the window, as she walked in and and rubbed my saying 'I missed my baby brother, come give me a hug'. I still had almost a full erection and didn't know what to do. I slowly stood up, trying to hide my boner the best I could in my thin basketball shorts.

I gave her a hug and then she said 'you feel so hard.' what?' I replied. 'I mean your muscles feel so hard, I guess my baby brother is growing up'. "oh, haha, yea' I said. Then out of nowhere she said 'why is your penis hard? were you masterbating?'. My heart started racing, and I started blushing. 'It's ok if you were, when you grow up everyone has urges they need to satisfy, don't be embarrassed. I just stood there in silence not knowing what to say or do...then she said 'were you looking at porn?'. 'what! NO!' I said trying to sound convincing. She giggled then went to the computer and opened the history.....'Lesbians squirting, is that the kind of porn my brother likes to watch?' as she giggled. Have you ever scene a girl squirt in real life before? she asked. I said that I hadn't. 'Have you ever scene a girl naked before baby brother?' I told her I'd only ever scene boobs before. 'So has a girl ever made you cum before' she asked to which I replied 'no, stop asking me this stuff'. 'come here' she said 'it's time you learn a few things from your big sister' as she started walking to her room.

I followed her to her room down the hall and she sat me down on her bed. 'You are almost a man now, and soon girls are going to be all over you so you need to know how to pleas them'. I couldn't believe this was happening, my heart was racing even faster now, wondering what was going to happen. I knew that my sister was attractive, but never thought about her sexually until now. I stared at her, while she took off her t shirt and small jean shorts.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

Now all she had on was a thong and a bra. I had scene her in her bra and panties before, but only as she walked to her room from the bathroom, never had I stared at her like this. She was tall and thin, with a very tight athletic body and a deep tan.

"So you have scene boobs before" she said as she started to unhook her bra. As it fell off I saw her perky little A cup boobs. she rubbed her nipples and they got very hard. 'Now some girls nipples are very sensitive, and they like it when you play with them. Be gentle at first and rub them softly with your fingers, then you can gently pinch them'. I sat there in amazement at how hard her nipples were getting. I didn't know what to do, my dick was now so hard it was throbbing, I wanted to rub it so bad....I wanted her to rub it. She sat down next to me and told me to lick them, and suck on them, which I did. they were so hard in my mouth, and were pointing straight out about an inch. She said 'good your making me very horny'.

Hearing her say this made me so hard I couldn't take it. I stood up and took my shorts and t shirt off and started jerking my cock. She giggled and told me to slow down, because there was still more I needed to learn. She stood up and took of her thong, revealing her perfect little pussy, that was so wet in was running down her leg. She had it perfectly groomed with a patch of dark pubic hair. She went to her dresser and got a towel she put down on the bed, and then got a little silver vibrator. I was in shock as she said 'now you are going to see a girl squirt for real'. She laid down on the bed and turned on the vibrator and teased her clit with it. 'Now baby brother come over here and lick my pussy'. I didn't hesitate, but didn't really know what I was doing, except from what I saw in porn. I gently licked her clit, and tasted her juices in my mouth. I worked my tongue down her slit and slid it as far in her vagina as I could. "that's enough little brother, you did good, but we can't go to far, I'm your sister after all'. I stopped, but wanted desperately to keep going down to her tight little asshole.

I stood up with my hard dick in my hand and jacked myself as I watched her lie on the bed and rub her pussy and then she stuck the vibrator in her ass hole and started fucking her self with it. She then pulled the vibrator out of her ass and I saw her ass hole quiver and start to spasm. She put it on her clit as she started thrusting her hips into it and started moaning as she closed her eyes, then I her whole body clenched as she started to gush juices out of her pussy. "ohhhhhhh fuck' she yelled as she started to spasm all over. I was at the end of the bed rubbing my dick as fast as I could. 'Are you going to cum?' she asked as she laid down on the towel that had her squirt juices all over. She told me to shoot my cum all over her. Her saying this made me so excited I started to erupt with cum. I shot a giant spurt that hit her in the face as she cheered me on 'come on baby brother, cum all over'. I continued to shot out cum on her. I must have shot out 8 streams of jizz that covered her face and body. I laid on the bed next to her, but of us covered in sweat, and cum. I couldn't believe that what would normally be a 10 minute jerk off alone, turned into me cumming with my sister.

Published 
Written by youngmusclestud
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments