Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

biggest ever

"once in a lifetime"

13
0 Comments 0
47.3k Views 47.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Famous Story
On my 25th birthday I was out celebrating with two of my girlfriends, We were pretty well buzzed at closing time. They came to my place for another drink. We walked into the house that I shared with my younger brother. He was on the couch asleep in his boxers. He stirred and his blanket moved and the three of us just stopped in our tracks. My brothers cock was sticking out and it was huge and hard. I looked at my friends and said" oh my gosh look at that" My friend Debbie said " that is the biggest cock I have ever seen " Me and Linda agreed. I have had a few big cocks but his was huge. Linda said it had to be 10 inches long and as thick as her wrist. I must admit my pussy got wet as I just stared. Debbie said she would love to play with it, and me and Linda agreed.

Debbie walked over to the couch and got on her knees and wrapped her hand around my brothers cock. " its so thick my hand doesnt fit around it" Linda said she wanted to feel it so she started to feel it. " look how big the head is" said Debbie. Both of them started stroking my brothers cock as I watched. I wanted to feel it too. I just went over and started feeling it. All of a sudden my brother woke up to catch his sister stroking his cock. He just looked at me so I didnt stop. My pussy was soaked. my brother started moaning as all three of us stroked his thick cock. He stood up and we pulled off his underware. I love looking at cocks but I really like big balls and his were bigger than a baseball. I also have a picture of every cock I have ever seen and have measured each one. The biggest I have had so far is 8.5 inches but they all have been thin. Dans cock was far bigger. Linda and Debbie asked Dan if they could suck his cock, of course he said yes. Linda took off her shirt and bra, Debbie stripped down to her panties. They knealt on the floor as they both sucked my brothers cock and balls. I just watched them try to deep throat him. I wanted to taste it too. I sat next to my brother and told him how beautiful his cock was and how much I wanted to suck it. He told me go ahead. I stood up and stripped to my thong. I told the girls to move. Debbie couldnt believe I was gonna do it but Linda sais she would suck her brothers dick if it was this big. I stretched my mouth open and put his head in. I almost came, my panties were soaked through. That big cock tasted so good. I sucked the head and stroked his shaft. I love giving head. I was able to get half down my throat, making Dan moan and push my head down. I sucked his cock hard and fast as I jerked him off with my hands. Debbie and Linda were urging me on. I started rubbing my pussy and I came in like 2 mins. I then started tit fucking him with my 34 c chest. Debbie took his cock from me and started sucking him, then Linda sucked him more. I was rubbing my pussy as I watched. Then I started coming. Debbie pushed Dan on his back as she said" I gotta have this cock in my pussy. She pulled off her panties and straddled my brother and rubbed his huge cock head against her pussy. The head parted her lips and she yelped from pain. " it feels like an arm inside me." She yelled out " my god its so fucking big I can feel it in my ass" She got half inside her pussy and she was already moaning. She started slowly fucking that cock, taking a little more inside her on every thrust. After about 3 minutes her body shook violently as she cried out " oh god your making me come so much. " She got off of Dans cock and said it hurt but felt really good. Linda said " Im next " She sat on Dans cock facing him and told him to suck her tits. He sucked her 34 c tits as she rode every inch of his cock. Im coming again she moaned, then 1 minute later she came for the third time. She just sat there enjoying how filled her pussy was. Dan said he wanted to come. Debbie and Linda told me it was my turn. I asked Dan if it was ok and he said yes. I took off my thong and Dan asked " can your little pussy take this cock ?" No problem I said I bent over the couch and Dan came behind me and pressed the head to my pussy and I pushed back and the head popped in, it hurt alot.

AdaRichi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdaRichi

I couldnt believe I had my brothers cock in my pussy, it felt so good. Dan started to fuck me slow and deep which gets me off instantly. I came in 30 seconds and Dan started to fuck me faster. I was moaning as I fucked him back and was taking his entire cock in my pussy. My pussy was stretched to the limit. I felt another orgasm coming and my body shook violently. Dan kept fucking me as I Moaned " oh yeah fuck my pussy, make me come again, harder, harder." Dan said he was gonna come so I fucked him harder and then I felt his already big cock swell and I came again as he shot his come into my pussy. He pulled out of my pussy and it felt like he was still inside me. Debbie said she wanted to get fucked again. Dan was still hard so Debbie got on her back and Dan pushed into her pussy. My god thats good, she moaned. "Now fuck me hard and deep, till I say to stop. Dan sank his entire cock into her and started pounding her so hard his big balls were slapping her thighs. " yeah thats it, fuck that pussy baby, harder, harder, Im gonna come " Dan kept pounding her as she came. Linda was scared to let him fuck her. She has only been with 2 guys. I told her to lay on her side so Dan got behind her and pushed into her pussy. Linda was almost crying. Then the pain turned into pleasure. She moaned and rubbed her pussy as Dan fucked her. She come 4 times in ten minutes. Dan started moaning and then pushed as deep as he could and shot his load. Linda and Debbie went to the bathroom and I told Dan how much I loved him and have wanted to fuck him him since we were younger. He said " you have a hot body and your pussy feels so good you can have it anytime you want.

I woke up around 11 the next morning in bed with my brother, we were both naked. I got up to pee and get a drink. I came back to the bed and laid down facing my brother. I pulled the covers off so I could see his great cock. It was soft but it was still pretty big. His balls hung really low. I started to feel his balls. They were really soft and felt heavy. I wanted to see it hard again so I started touching his cock. It started getting hard fast. I got up and went and got my camera and measuring tape. I had to know how big he was. I was licking his cock as he woke up. He just smiled. I took the head in my mouth and sucked till he was good and hard. He watches as I measured his cock, I measured the length, it was 10.5 inches long, then I wrapped the tape measure around his thickness, it was 7 and a quarter inches around. God he was huge. I then took 4 pictures. I said I wanted to suck him off. He said that would be great. I got between his legs with my pussy towards him. He said I had a pretty pussy, and he also liked the thin line of hair I had. " your pussy is so small, I dont know how a dick fits in there". I started sucking him and looking into his eyes. I was getting so horny I started rubbing my pussy. " thats really hot, I like watching you do that " he told me. You can watch me anytime you want. I get really horny sucking your dick. I was rubbing my pussy as I sucked his dick. I came so hard the first time I bit his cock. I said sorry and kept sucking him. I got up on my knees as I sucked him and Dan told me I had a great ass. He rubbed my ass and pussy as I sucked him. I was learning to swallow over half his cock without gagging. Now he found my pussy with his finger and was fucking me with it. His finger felt really good. I tried swallowing his entire cock but I couldnt. I just fuked him with my mouth as I stroked him. I felt his body tense and he started shooting his come in my mouth. There was so much it made me gag. I loved giving him blow jobs.

This started the best sex of my life. I couldnt get enough of his cock. Almost everyday I gave him a blow job. I love eating his come. For his birthday I put on a sexy show for him. I was waiting in his bed for him in a sexy garter and stockings. I had all my dildos out. I fucked and rode them for over an hour. I then rode him for over an hour. I know its wrong but I dont care that I fuck my brother.

More stories to write.
Published 
Written by luvsemlarge9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors