Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bill's Bedroom Bondage

"Bill thinks his wife's bedroom game boring, until it takes a new twist."

58
18 Comments 18
16.8k Views 16.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Bill and his wife, Joyce, were enjoying one of their sexy bedroom games. They found the games kept the sex life going and they would kind of compete to see who could come up with a new kink or twist that they could enjoy. This time. Joyce had decided that Bill should be tied for a change, while she teased him.

Bill had enjoyed having her tied many times, taking advantage of her helplessness to tickle her remorselessly until she was almost wetting herself, arousing and denying her relief until she was frantic with lust, giving her multiple climaxes until she was near to passing out, and even telling her he was going to call a couple of mates and invite them round to help fuck her senseless.

That last one really turned her on, so much so that it was on his list for actually doing sometime soon. So this time, it was her turn to see how erotic and kinky she could get. Bill thought just having him tied was a little tame, to be honest, but it was her call, and the agreement was that the one choosing the game was in charge, totally and completely, and the other partner agreed with anything and everything they could dream up.

She made him strip, then lie on the bed with arms and legs wide, while she strapped him down by wrists and ankles.

"Is that comfortable, Bill?" she asked, stroking his chest, "not too tight?"

"No, that feels good," he told her, "makes me feel very vulnerable though, having my legs so wide apart."

She laughed as her fingers teased his inner thighs, then smiled as she saw his cock responding already. She grasped it in her slender fingers, feeling it swell and twitch. Joyce had never got over how much power she had over his prick, knowing she could turn it on so easily.

As it grew rigid, she started pumping it slowly, watching as Bill squirmed helplessly, clearly wanting more. Not a chance, she thought, he was going to have to wait. She intended making this last as long as she could. She bent towards it, taking it into her mouth, and hearing soft moans as he tried pushing up at her mouth.

She moved away slightly, hearing him groan in frustration. Just then the phone rang, the landline downstairs. She kissed him briefly, then went to answer it. Bill vaguely heard her talking, then she shouted something. Next thing he knew the front door slammed and she was gone, leaving him still tied and helpless.

"JOYCE!" he shouted, "ARE YOU THERE?"

Silence, so obviously not there. He tested his restraints, but they were fastened securely, no way was he going to get free without help. He lay there, silently working out how many spanks this was going to cost Joyce when she finally got back, along with a few other more erotic punishments that would teach her a lesson. He heard the front door slam again, she had come back.

"JOYCE," he yelled, "JOYCE, WHERE WERE YOU?"

Strange, no reply. Then he heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"JOYCE!"

The bedroom door opened slowly, and his daughter Carol was there. Just turned sixteen, she took after her mother, slim, blonde, with perky boobs already showing signs of being good-sized ones very soon.

"Carol," Bill gasped, "thank you, darling, come and unfasten these cuffs please?".

She giggled, so cute.

"Daddy, what are you doing?" she asked, "did Mommy tie you and leave you like this?" More giggling.

"Your mother had to go out urgently," he told her, "now come over here and release me."

She frowned. "No, I don't think so," she murmured hesitantly, "if Mom tied you up, I can't release you without her say so."

"What do you mean, you can't?" Bill yelled, getting annoyed, "of course you can, I am your father, you do what I say, or else."

"Or else what, Daddy?" she asked, "in case you had not noticed, you are tied helpless, and in no position to yell demands at me."

Bill pulled at his bonds but it was useless, she was right, damn it. he was tied helpless.  As if to drive home the point, she trailed her hand across his chest, then checked his wrists and ankles, making sure her father was completely secure. She climbed on the bed, lying next to him.

"Do you remember the other week, just after my birthday," she reminded him, "when I told you I wanted to sit on your knee and have a kiss from you, and you told me I was too old for that stuff now."

Bill nodded suspiciously, half expecting what she was thinking of doing next.

 "Well, if I am too old for that," she purred in his ear, "then I suppose that means I am not a child anymore, doesn't it?  So that would mean I am old enough for this."

She inched her hand down, over his naked belly, then took hold of his flaccid dick.

"Poor daddy," she sympathized, "this is not much use like this, is it? I had better see if I can bring it back to life."

"Carol, no, don't," Bill ordered, "just leave it."

She ignored him naturally and began squeezing it gently. He tried to ignore her manipulations but she carried on and he felt the cock twitch in her hand. She felt it too.

"Ooh, Daddy," she giggled, "I think it is waking up."

Bill tried again. "Carol, I am your father," he told her, trying to sound stern, "my cuffs, get them off."

"You want me to get them off?" she queried, "my clothes, you mean? Okay, if you insist."

Before he could say anything else, she had skimmed off her top to show perky tits, then shorts and panties came off in one tangled heap, and she was naked, rubbing against him. Bill tried hard but having a sexy naked girl next to him looking so like her mother had looked at that age, plus the teasing of her hands, and he was erect very soon.

Carol looked very pleased with finding she had the power to make him aroused. She leaned over, taking his cock into her mouth, pumping it firmly, lips squeezing its length. Bill tried wriggling but could not avoid her hands or mouth as she carried on giving him an expert blow job.

"Carol, no," he moaned, "not right."

"Would you like a better view, Daddy?" she asked and moved around so she was squatting over his neck, giving him a perfect view of her tight butt and shaved slit.

God knows where she had learned to give head, but she must have been top of the class. He was moaning softly now, just waiting for her to make him come, and knowing there was nothing he could do to stop her. Not even wanting to stop her if he was honest.

He knew it was wrong, but she was so sexy and so good at getting him aroused, just as her mother did. She had him rock hard in no time, and he knew she was going to be able to make him come, no matter how hard he fought against it, but instead of making him come, she stopped, laughing at him writhing in frustration.

She let his erection subside, then started playing with it again, tongue-teasing it to hardness, then pumping it to full rigidity. Once it was standing up proudly again she straddled his waist and impaled herself on his erect cock. Bill did not think it would fit, she was so tight, but it slid right in, and she was riding him like an expert.

He was trying to hold on, to at least keep control and not come, but it was useless. She was leaning slightly back, pert boobs bouncing in front of his eyes, tight pussy squeezing the entire length of his cock, and he came in her, his jizz dripping from her as he exploded convulsively.

His cock was still twitching when he heard the front door slam shut. Oh God, it was Joyce. He struggled, knowing she would blame him for this, but Carol lay calmly stroking him, watching his erection growing again. Joyce came into the room, seeing the two of them.

"Oh good, you enjoyed him then?" she asked Carol, "did he struggle?"

"Oh yes, Carol laughed, "like a fish on a hook, just like you said he would."

"Well, I hope you saved enough for me, and even a second helping for you if you want it?" Joyce queried, " I really need some cock right now. Is he hard yet?"

Carol squeezed his dick as Joyce started to undress.

"He will be in a minute Mom," she called, before taking her Dad's cock into her mouth again.

Bill lay there, realising he had been well and truly conned. His sexy, imaginative bitch of a wife had arranged all this with his sneaky conniving daughter. He lay helpless, feeling his cock growing even harder. Carol took it out of her mouth, passing it to her Mother for her to taste. Bill wondered how many more times he would be made to come with a cock-hungry wife and a prick-starved daughter both wanting a share of him.

AnfisaRockk
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnfisaRockk

 

 

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments