Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday For Janet - Part Four

"Grandpa gets to know Janet's friends, especially the red head"

6
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words
The three of us had a romping good time in the sack for the rest of the morning. Laura and I taught Janet how to do a really good fellatio on me. Laura then did a 69 on her daughter. She showed her cunnilingus and how to make love to a pussy.

Then it was time to get ready for the party. There would be swimming along with cake and ice cream. Janet had invited three girl friends.

The phone rang and Laura answered, "Oh, Jennie, I am so sorry! Oh, of course, Megan can stay here until you get back."

She turned to me and Janet. "That was Jennie Riley. Megan's grandmother had a stroke and Jennie has to go help. She may be gone a week or more. Megan needs a place to stay and doesn't want to miss Janet's 16th birthday party."

Janet moaned, knowing the fun we had this morning would be curtailed. Laura said, "Oh, there should be times we can be together late at night while Megan is here." She told me that Megan had her 16th birthday last week. She was a real charmer with red hair. "I know how a red head affects you!"

I had a thing for red heads. I had been 16 when I met my ma's red headed niece years ago. Polly was almost a year older than me. Since we were family and an incest family at that, we fucked. Neither of us were virgins. That was when my Greek god, Priapus, gave me the ability to hold an erection for many hours and able to cum many times while I had an extra giant hard on.

It was that bright red hair pussy. For some reason, I had fixated on the special joy I felt while using my tongue on Polly's pussy and clitoris while I looked at and felt that bright red, curly and soft pussy hair that was tickling my nose. Polly and my Aunt Cleo both made use of my hard on a number of times that night. I had a very tender cock the next morning because of the size my cock had become.

Red heads have given me the same problem ever since. Laura knew of my problem, she had a red head girl friend, Monica, when she was Janet's age. Laura and Monica had made good use of my Greek god endowment a number of times.

I was sitting when Jennie delivered Megan. I couldn't understand how a woman with black hair could have a red head girl child. Janet was standing between those two and me. Jennie quickly left to go to her ailing mother. Megan and I then saw each other.

She had bright red hair and a freckled face. She had a figure that no man would not turn to take another look at as she passed by. Megan was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts that really showed off her sexy body.

Janet introduced us. Megan said, "I never knew my father or my grandfathers. I want to call you grandpa, just like Janet does!'

Laura and Janet had big smiles as they were standing by us. "Come on Megan, let's have you and Janet get your swim suits on so we can all get in the pool. Hilda and Mavis will be here in just a few minutes!" The three of them went to Janet's bedroom.

SiyaraGray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiyaraGray



About a half hour later, the doorbell rang and I opened it. A tall gaunt woman was standing there with two girls. "Who are you, what is a man doing here?"

I said, "I am Laura's father and Janet's grandpa."

She said, "I don't like men around my daughter." She pulled the tall girl that looked like her and placed her behind her back.

Laura was now there. "It's okay, Mrs. Miller, Hilda will be alright, and so will Mavis."

Laura quickly brought the two girls in and shut the door almost in Mrs. Miller's face. she took them to Janet's room.

Laura returned, "I detest that woman. Her husband left her and Hilda a number of years ago. He ran off with a younger woman that worked in the same office. Now she hates all men!" Then she added, "I had a good long talk with Megan and Janet. I think the four of us will get along very well. I explained to them what it meant to be part of this family before Hilda and Mavis arrived. Megan was very receptive to what I had to say to her. Daddy, you have had to bide your time. You are going to have another birthday prize today." She left to go back to the girls. "She's a virgin and a red head!"

I was very elated with thoughts of what the night would bring; a giant hard on all night long. That was to be after the other two girls left. I put my swim trunks on and waited by the pool.

I thrilled to the sight of Janet, Megan and Laura in their bikinis. I watched as Hilda and Mavis came out. Hilda was wearing a one piece suit, It looked like it was left over from last year. Hilda was a mirror image of her gaunt mother. She must be anorexic, she was so thin, also, still a very flat chest at sixteen.

Mavis was exactly the opposite, much shorter than the other three girls, way overweight, wore thick glasses, and a swim suit made for a larger woman. There were bulges where there shouldn't have been. She looked like she must have at least 36 C or larger tits.

How did those four girls become such best friends? I wondered. 

We spent a half hour in the water. Janet and Megan spent a lot of time together, mostly splashing water on me. The were always giggling about their own private secret. I did short laps. Hilda and Mavis just sat on the steps at the shallow end.

We enjoyed the cake and ice cream. Hilda and Mavis ate like they were starving. They both ran to the bedroom when the door bell rang. Laura put on a robe to answer the door. Mrs. Miller was made to wait there until Hilda and Mavis came out fully dressed. They told Laura they had enjoyed the birthday swim party, and they left.

When Laura returned, she said, "Now, let all of us really have a good party!" Janet and Megan cheered and hugged each other. then they came over and gave me some hugs that got what was to be a hard on for more than the next six hours.

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by familylover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments