Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Birthday Presents Part 1

13
3 Comments 3
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words
“Happy Birthday Allison,” my brother whispered in my ear, pushing me out of my sleep.

I was still to tired to give him the proper smile, but I knew that it would make its way out in time. I was not the best when it came to early mornings, but I knew that Corey would make up for the early to rise moment. He always woke me up early on my birthday and I always woke him up early on his, thats how it has always been.

“Morning,” I groaned, stretching my arms out above my head. I could hear the joints in my arms and legs popping as I pushed my fingers and toes out as far as I could.

“So the big eightteen,” he smiled, laying himself next to me, his head only inches from my own. “Does you feel like a big person yet?”

“I don’t know,” I laughed lightly as I looked over my arms to see if they looked any different. “Do I look any different to you?”

“Nah,” he laughed, pulling himself up and crawling off my bed. “You still look like a brat if you ask me.”

“I’m going back to bed,” I teased, pulling the covers up over my head. “I don’t need to be treated like this on my birthday thank you very much.”

“Oh come on,” he groaned, pulling the covers completely off me and placing them on the floor. “Get out of bed so I can give you your present.”

“Fine,” I huffed as I pulled my way out of my bed and placed my warm feet against the hard wood floors. Most would flinch at the feel, but I loved how the coolness pushed its ways through my toes. It was always the best way to wake up, kind of like splashing cold water in your face.

Grabbing my hand, Corey pulled my from my bedroom and led me down the hall. I looked in at my parents empty bedroom, knowing they were both already at work. It was summer break and they knew better than to wake us up in the mornings, so I never saw them until they got home in the evening. I was okay with this.

“So what is it,” I asked him curiously, holding tightly onto his hand as we made our way into his bedroom. “What did you get me?”

“You have to wait to find out,” he laughed, shutting his bedroom door behind us. “It would not be a surprise if I just went and told you now would it?”

“It could be,” I laughed. “I can just pretend to be surprised when it really....”

Corey pulled me to him as soon as his bedroom door was locked and pressed his lips against my own. It took me a moment to realize what it was that he was doing but once I did, I pushed him away from me.

“What the hell do you think you are doing,” I asked, demanding an answer out of him. “This is sick Corey. You are sick.”

Corey looked at me with hurt in his eyes. It took me a moment to realize that I felt bad as well. Was it his look of hurt that made me feel bad, or was it the fact that part of me did not realize why I had pulled away from him to begin with.

“I thought,” I began, stuttering out his words like he always did when he was nervous. “I thought it was what you wanted.”

“What they hell would make you think it was what I wanted,” I asked him. “You are my brother, why would I want you to kiss me?”

“I read it,” he said quietly, hanging his head down and looking at the floor.

“You read what,” I once again demanded an answer our to him. “You read what Corey?”

Corey continued to look at the ground and I wanted to reach out to him. For being my big brother, I sure had a great desire to protect him. Corey was not the most social butterfly in the field. In fact, if it were not for me, half the time people would not know that he had a name because he rarely talked. He didn’t even talk much to our parents, I did all the talking for him. For an nineteen year old, this was not a great trait to hold, but he was still my brother and I loved him for his flaws.

“In your Diary,” he muttered out slowly. “I saw your diary open one day and it said that you wished the you could just kiss me sometimes.”

I could feel my mouth drop open in shock, but I had no control over it happening. He had read my diary, not only had he read my diary, he had read the one part he definitely should not have read. Sure I wrote that I wanted to kiss him, but he was not supposed to know that, no one was supposed to know that.

“I’m sorry,” he said, not even bothering to look up at me as he made his way for his door. He quickly unlocked it and opened it back up, standing there looking into the hallway. “I am very sorry Allison.”

I turned myself around and began to step out the door but something stopped me. Something kept me there, I did not want to leave. So instead of walking out, I simply shut the door one more time and locked us in. I was going to let Corey give me my birthday present.

“Kiss me Corey,” I said calmly, giving him a smile. “You can kiss me.”

“I don’t want to make you mad,” He whispered, just barely loud enough for me to hear it.

I decided at that point I was going to have to take this into my own hands. Walking over to him I pulled him close to me and pressed my lips against his mouth. At first he was still, almost scared like, but soon he relaxed into my kiss and began to kiss me back, his arms wrapping around my back.

NiaRestrepo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiaRestrepo



Our lips held tightly together, pulling apart only for brief moments to breathe. Once we began to kiss one another, it was as if we could not bring ourselves to stop.

Before I knew it, Corey pushed me down onto the bed and crawled on top of me, kissing me harder, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I lightly bit down on it and he moaned against my mouth. Our tongues touching and playing and wrapping around one another’s.

“I want to give you your birthday present now,” Corey said calmly with a smile plastered across his face. He looked so different than he normally did, and that turned me on more than I imagined it would.

“I thought his was my present,” I said in a confused tone. “Is there more?”

“Yes,” he laughed lightly. “There is more. Can I give it to you.”

“Of course,” I said excitedly, wondering what it could be that he would have for me. Kissing me felt like more than enough to make this a wonderful Birthday.

Corey kissed my lips one more time, before kissing his way down my chin and around my neck. I moaned as he lightly nibbled around my collarbone.

Corey kissed at my neck for a few minutes before he pulled my nightgown up and over my head, leaving me laying on his bed in nothing more than my panties. Not a single moment of dispute made its way for my body, I simply raised my arms to make it easier for him to undress me.

Once my nightgown was laying on his floor, Corey began to kiss down from my neck and onto my chest. First he kissed around my breasts, rubbing in neglected one between his hand so that neither one of them would be left wanting. He then began to lick and suck at my nipples, causing them to get hard in his mouth. I was shocked as to what was happening.

“How do you,” I let out between moans. “How do you even know how to do all of this.”

“I watch porn,” he answered quickly as if the answer was a normal answer to give. We left it at that and he got back to sucking on my nipples.

I moaned loudly as he bit down on one of my nipples and pinched the other one between his fingers. It hurt slightly but I did not want him to stop. I wanted him to be rough with them, pull at them and scrap his teeth over their surface.

My heart was racing the harder he sucked and I could feel my panties getting soaked between my legs. I was so horny that I could not seem to keep my body still and I could tell that he noticed. He licked and sucked at my breasts a moment more before beginning to kiss his way down my stomach, stopping at the lining of my panties.

I pushed my hips up against his mouth, giving him permission, though to me it felt more like I was begging. Begging him to pull my panties down and take care of me.

“Please,” I moaned, pushing my hips up against his mouth one more time.

Corey looped his fingers into my panties and pulled them down my body. I brought my knees up and helped him to slip them off around my feet. He tossed them somewhere in the direction of my nightgown, but I did not look to see where they landed.

Corey kissed the bottom of my stomach, running his tongue along where my panties would have been if they were still on me and I moaned loudly. I wanted his mouth against me so badly that it hurt. I needed to feel him against my pussy and I needed it now. I spread my legs apart, hoping that he would know that I needed it.

Corey slid his hands up the side of my legs, causing every hair on my body to stand on end. This made him moan against the skin right above my pussy.

Slipping his tongue into the slit of my pussy, it lightly brushed up against my clit and I let out another moan. This caused him to jam his tongue against my clit. He licked and sucked and bit at my clit over and over against, causing my hips to buck against his mouth.

“Oh fuck Corey,” I moaned.

Corey slowed himself down, lightly twirling his tongue against my clit. His wet tongue pushed against my soaking wet pussy. It felt like it was on fire and he was working to cool me down with his tongue but he was only making me hotter.

Sliding his tongue from my clit, Corey lightly pushed his tongue into the opening of my pussy, licking around its edges, lapping up my juices.

“Oh my god,” I let out, pushing my hips against his face again. I could tell that I was getting close to cumming for him.

“Mmm,” he moaned against my pussy, moving his mouth back up to my clit and sliding a finger deep inside of me.

“Fuck,” I screamed, unable to hold it in anymore. “I am cumming.”

Corey licked and sucked at my clit harder, holding me down with his free arm, his finger still sliding in and out of me as I came hard all around it, my body thrashing hard.

Laying there out of breath, Corey licked down around the opening of my pussy again, cleaning up the mess that he had just made.

“Fuck me,” I begged between catching my breathe. “Please fuck me.”

Corey licked at my pussy for a few more moments before kissing his way back up my body and finding my lips with his own. My shy brother for once looked like a man that was in control, nothing holding him back.

“I can’t do that,” he said with a smile. “It would ruin the fun if I gave you all of your gifts at once.”

Published 
Written by nellieneska
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments