Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Blowjob from my Sister

17
2 Comments 2
40.9k Views 40.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Famous Story
It started one miserable evening in the late July of last year. I had been sick in bed for days, slipping in and out of sleep, so much that sometimes I could not tell what was real and what was in my head. The brutal heat only added to this factor, and my discomfort. At this point in my life, I had only ever slept with one girl before. She had been my girlfriend of three months when it started, and we’d fucked about half a dozen times before her family had to move for work reasons. I was in no rush to get laid again. After all, I was only sixteen; and despite all the bragging that went on among the straight guys in my class, I’d bet anything that less than a third of them had ever even gotten blowjobs.

This particular evening I was alone in the house with my twin sister Truly. My parents were out at work or dinner or something—I couldn’t quite remember the reason—and my little brother, ten-year-old Max, was still at his overnight summer camp. My fever was at its peak.

I woke up once, and I was so weak I couldn’t open my eyes. Slowly I became aware of a moaning sound from nearby. In my tiredness, it took a while for me to realize that I was listening to Truly masturbate. It was a common enough thing to hear, what with the thin wall that separated our rooms. Normally I wore earplugs to bed—for that reason among others—but in my sickness I must have forgotten to put them in. I forced myself to get up with the intention of finding them and going back to sleep, but I stopped cold at what I saw.

Truly was standing near my bed. Her denim shorts were unzipped, and her skin-tight shirt was pulled down to reveal her left tit. One hand was underneath her panties, and another was massaging her breast. When she met my eyes, she froze in fear. Her face went as white as a ghost.

I got a good look at her. She was a mildly attractive girl, my sister: nice hips, better-than-decent tits, if her ass was somewhat lacking. Her brown, wavy hair, though usually done up in a ponytail, now hung down naturally. I wasn’t turned on by the sight of her—just horrifyingly embarrassed. I wanted to avert my eyes, but I also felt the need to demand some sort of explanation from her. So I kept my eyes locked with hers. Neither of us said anything for a few seconds. I think she was waiting for me to speak.

But then, probably brought on by my illness, I was swept by a bout of intense exhaustion, and my world slipped again into sleep.

*-*-*

“Feeling any better?”

I shook myself awake as I tried to open my eyes. The world was fuzzy, but I could make out the shape of my father sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Yeah,” I said, still half-asleep. At this point I had no recollection of the incident with Truly. “My throat isn’t as sore.”

“Must be the medicine,” he said. “You might be fit for the party after all.”

“Party?” I asked. It sounded more like a yawn than a word, but my dad understood.

“Guess you weren’t really awake when I told you,” he said. “I’ll tell you later. Here, swallow this.” I lifted my head up, gulped down the foul-tasting medicine, and rested back onto the pillows.

My father left without another word, and I almost fell asleep again. But then I remembered what had happened with Truly, and I woke up fully.

It might have been a dream. After all, I had been near-delirious when it happened. There was no telling if it had actually happened. And I couldn’t just ask Truly…how weird would that sound? Hey, um, were you masturbating in my room the other night? And anyway, she was a really good liar.

I tried to get back to sleep, but the image of Truly was too much to shake, even if it was just a dream. Against my better judgement, I reached down and began stroking my cock, focusing on that image of her. A small part of me kept saying, This is so wrong, you sick pervet, but I kept masturbating.

AlissaScott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlissaScott

Who wouldn’t?

I was still incredibly tired, and I fell asleep without cumming, but the whole time I kept thinking about Truly.

*-*-*

In five days I was well enough to go downstairs for dinner.

Everyone except for my mom, probably at work, was at the meal. Max was going on about his summer camp and how amazing it was. I sat across from Truly.

After a few minutes, the sight of her gave me an erection. It would have been noticeable if I hadn’t had my legs well underneath the table, covered by the tablecloth. I pretended to drop my fork so I could get under the table, then quickly tied my cock behind the waistband of my pajama pants. That was all I was going to do, but I happened to look upward—and I saw Truly’s shaven pussy. She wore a short skirt, and no panties, and her legs were spread wide open.

After about half a second I realized that I was supposed to be getting my fork, and I got up quickly. If I had been thinking clearly, I might have wondered to myself why on earth my sister wasn’t wearing anything under her dress, but I wasn’t thinking clearly. Maybe it was the lingering effects of the fever, or the pure lust that pounded through my veins (probably both), but all I knew was that I needed to get upstairs and release the tension in my pants. So I quickly excused myself, on the pretense of fatigue, and headed to my room.

I grabbed some tissues from my bedside table, spit on them, and went to work. But horny as I was, I couldn’t get off just thinking of that pussy. So I opened up Truly’s Facebook page on my laptop and went through her pictures until I found some of her with her friends at the beach. I hadn’t noticed before, but damn, she looked hot in her bikini.

I started masturbating again and , and I had almost reached a climax, when, all of a sudden, my life changed. Truly walked in.

First she looked embarrassed at the sight of my cock, and she turned to leave. But then she saw herself on my laptop screen, and she got this strange look on her face.

Those might have been the worst moments in my life; waiting for her to say something. I mean, what was I going to say? It was obvious what I was doing. I might have said I jerking off to her friends, but she’d happened to come in when only her sexy body was on the screen.

She didn’t say anything. But she did smile lustfully at me, and I realized she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Still without saying anything, she put her hand on my cock and began stroking where I had left off. Soon I was ready to cum—and I think she realized that, because she quickly stopped and pulled the tissue away. She dropped to her knees, and waited a few seconds to postpone my orgasm; then she looked up at me and said, “Ready?” She was smiling. I nodded wordlessly.

And before I knew it, I was getting the best blowjob of my life. Truly was sucking my cock as quickly as she could, jacking it off at the same time. Soon enough I felt my balls tighten; the intense suction was too much for me to take. I emptied my load into her mouth, and she swallowed every last drop.

She kept sucking after I was done, trying to get my cock hard again. When it didn’t reach an erection fast enough, she pulled off her shirt. “Maybe this ought to speed things up,” she said in a lustful tone. She unhooked her bra and exposed her tits. Sure enough, my cock shot upright at this stimulation.

She gave me another blowjob, this one ten times more incredible. I don’t know how she did it. I honestly can’t say how long it lasted, because I lost my sense of reality. When I could feel myself beginning to cum again, I reached down and squeezed one of her tits. The result was one of the biggest orgasms of my life.

Truly swallowed it all again; and when she was finished, she put her clothes back on and left, acting like nothing had happened.

End of Chapter 1

Published 
Written by iwantitthatway
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments