Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Breaking Boundaries

"The night, full of events, leads Mark and Haley to break their boundaries."

10
1 Comment 1
3.6k Views 3.6k
6.4k words 6.4k words
Chapter One - The Welcoming

A cold breeze blew through the fall leaves of the trees. The dark clouds left the sky pitch black, while the street lights reflected off the damp ground. It had been raining all week but this day had been especially gloomy. However, it was quite an exciting day for Mark and Haley.

Mark pushed open the door and stepped in. His black jeans and orange t-shirt were pretty soaked. Haley followed behind him. She had been smart enough to bring herself an umbrella, leaving her white t-shirt that clung to her body and her black yoga pants untouched. Her long, straight black hair flowed down to her chest.

They both made their way from the living room, through the dining room, and into the kitchen on their left. They placed the plastic bags on the marble counter and started taking out the chips and other snacks and drinks. Haley handed the plastic cups to Mark to put away since she couldn’t reach the upper cabinet and he was taller than her by four or five inches, enough to reach.

“You don’t think mom and dad are going to show up do you?” Haley asked.
“Definitely not,” Mark replied. “When are your friends showing up?”

“Soon, I hope, and yours?” Haley questioned.

They heard the storm door suddenly swing open. Josh paraded into the house shouting, “Time to get fucked up!” as he hauled cases of beer in with him. Karl strolled in behind him, although much more calmly, carrying bottles of Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan. They both had driven to the house together. Karl gave Josh a ride since earlier that week Josh wrecked his car when he was street racing someone. They both came into the kitchen where Mark and Haley were.

“Where are all the hot bitches, man?” Josh exclaimed.

“First of all they aren’t ‘bitches’, but they’ll be here soon,” Haley replied.

She was looking at a text from Madison on her cell phone. Madison said that she and Natalie were ‘pulling into the court now’. Haley quickly made her way back out of the house to greet her friends.

“So what are we doing, man,” Josh asked, “and are these chicks hot?”

“I’ve only met her friend Madison,” Mark replied, “but she’s pretty good looking, and she’s chill.”

Josh was hardly paying attention. He was too busy cracking open a beer and had finished it by the time Mark was done talking. Mark didn’t really consider Josh a close friend. He always felt that Josh was rude and obnoxious. Karl, however, was one of Mark’s close friends. They had known each other for a long time and had a lot in common.

The storm door swung open again, and in walked Haley with her two friends, Madison and Natalie. The two new girls quickly drew Karl and Josh’s attention. Madison had straight, red hair that flowed down over her shoulders, stopping just before her D cup breasts, which were partially showing from the huge cleavage revealed by her red tank top. Karl’s eyes ran down her smooth body, falling upon her nice round ass, covered by her black skirt.

As for Josh, his gaze was held on Natalie. She had the look of a slutty blonde, Josh’s favorite. Her blue tank top clung to her C cup breasts and cut off a good length up, showing her fit body. Her white mini skirt didn’t leave much to the imagination. Her ass was probably hidden by only an inch more from Josh’s eyes. He was already fucking her in his mind.

Madison and Natalie had also brought some beer, tequila, and rum with them.

“Let’s start fucking drinking already!” shouted Natalie as she took the beer from Josh’s hand and let the rest of the fluid slide down her throat.

Chapter Two - Kings

Some time had passed since the six of them started drinking. Now they were all sitting around the table in the dining room playing Kings. Music was playing in the background, through the speakers, from Natalie’s phone. They were all buzzed by now, each with a beer in their hand.

Mark watched his sister Haley as she turned the next card.

“Seven!” shouted Haley as she threw her hands into the air. As she did, her breasts bounced, catching Mark’s eye. He had never looked at his sister like he was then. The alcohol from the shots of whiskey he had earlier was in his system by now, and he always became uncontrollably horny when he was drunk. However, he didn’t have someone he could go after for his pleasure right now. Mark always saw Natalie as a dirty slut and wouldn’t touch that, while Madison just wasn’t attractive to him.

But then there was his sister. Mark was forced to drink from his beer since he was the last to throw his hands up. He hated the taste of beer, he preferred liquor, but right now he didn’t even notice it. Instead, he only noticed how aroused he was after watching his sister. He imagined watching her breasts bounce again, but without any shirt or bra.

It was Natalie’s turn to draw next. She flipped a card over. Five. Natalie put her right hand in the air with all five fingers up.

“Never have I ever…” she started, “been pregnant before.”

Everyone’s fingers remained in the air, moving the questioning to Josh. He already knew exactly what he was going to say.

“Never have I ever had sex with two guys at once,” he quickly blurted out.

One of Natalie’s fingers dropped, and to everyone’s surprise, so did Madison’s. Josh smirked, loving how slutty the hot blonde next to him was.

“Never have I ever had a sexual dream about a family member,” said Karl.

They looked around at each other, wondering if they should really be honest about that. However, soon they all gave in, each of them putting a finger down except for Karl. Mark knew exactly what dream made him put his finger down.

It was one about Haley. He never really thought much about it until now. He glanced at his sister, catching her eye. He quickly looked away, wondering if she knew what he was thinking.

Haley had much of the same thoughts as Mark had. Her dream had been about making love to her brother. After they had caught each other’s eyes, she was immediately worried he would know that her dream was about him and that he would think she was sick.

Mark came back to his senses, realizing it was his turn to make a statement. He tried hard to think of one instead of thinking of his sister, but he couldn’t. He decided he would try to find one that would make his sister put a finger down, or at least answer questions he wanted to know about her. After a moment he had one.

“Never have I ever had anal sex.”

Mark himself knew he was lying, for he had put his dick in a girl’s ass before, a few actually. Those memories popped back into his mind. He thought of the time with his ex Meri in the car, and then Meri’s best friend Hannah months later. Suddenly, a new thought arose in his mind. It was the thought of him sliding his dick inside of Haley’s ass. He could feel his cock stirring, so he brought himself back to the game and stopped thinking about her.

The only person besides Mark to keep a finger up was Haley, leaving Natalie down to two fingers already. Madison continued the game with her idea already in mind.

“Never have I ever been handcuffed during sex,” she said.

Yet again, Natalie dropped another finger, now down to one. However, she wasn’t the only one. Karl lowered one too, which had everyone laughing, even himself. The game had now reached the last person who hadn’t gone yet, Haley.

Haley wanted to come up with a statement that would put Natalie out, ending the Never Have I Evers and saving her from possibly more embarrassment, especially from her brother. She knew Natalie was basically the biggest slut, so she knew something kinky would throw her out.

“Never have I ever eaten a girl out,” she stated.

Everyone but Haley dropped a finger. Although Haley certainly wanted Natalie’s last finger to drop and end the game, it wasn’t the one she was paying attention to. She watched as Mark had lowered his finger, bringing an interesting thought to her mind. She imagined her laying down, Mark’s head between her legs, slowly licking her pussy. She felt a tingling from inside her pussy.

With Natalie having lost, she chugged her beer down. The game left everyone intrigued after the new secrets they had learned about each other. Josh had certainly set his goal to get into Natalie’s pants by the end of the night. Natalie didn’t care who, she just wanted at least some sort of pleasure.

Karl and Madison both grew a shared interest with each other. Mark learned more about his sister, and found himself oddly attracted to her. As for Haley, she didn’t know what to think. She felt so wrong after the thoughts she had of her brother. However, she had the slight feeling that she really wanted them to happen…

Chapter 3 - Strip Poker

The group had played a couple rounds of Kings, and found their selves now collectively ready to do something else. Natalie was eager to decide their next activity after they finished the last round of kings.

“Strip Poker!” she shouted.

Mark, Karl, and Josh were pretty good with their skills in poker. They had often played together before, sometimes with Haley joining in. Unbeknownst to the rest of the group, Madison played a lot of poker on her phone and with her family, almost every week. However, Natalie had no clue how to play ironically, considering she suggested it. Josh explained the rules to her, sitting next to Natalie and staring down her shirt the whole time.

“So, here’s how we’re gonna play,” Mark began, “Five card draw for the poker. As for the stripping, every player except the winner will take off a piece of clothing each round. When one of us is entirely naked, the game ends. That player has to stay naked for the rest of the night. Also, any piece of clothing that comes off during the game stays off for the rest of the night!”

Normally, most of them would be worried and embarrassed about the idea of having to stay naked the rest of the night. However, they were all too drunk to care by now. Furthermore, some of them even wanted to be the loser, such as Natalie and Madison. They began the game.

Josh dealt out the cards, giving everyone five. They each analyzed their cards, trying to decide if they wanted to switch any out, except for Natalie. She looked at her cards and had no clue what she was doing. They went around the table, switching the cards they wanted. They revealed their cards, giving the win to Mark’s three of a kind. The rest of the group started removing their clothes, going around one at a time.

Josh pulled off his shirt first, happily revealing his muscular build, catching Natalie’s attention. Karl, instead, took off his shoes, tossing them aside. Madison did the same as Karl. Haley followed suit with Karl and Madison. However, Natalie, eager to show off her body, quickly removed her blue top, revealing her decorative, blue bra, holding her lush breasts, along with her perfect abs. Josh grinned, peeling more of Natalie’s clothes off with his eyes.

Another round passed, each one of them receiving cards and switching. The win went to Karl this time. Josh took another shot of whiskey as he stood up and took off his shorts. Mark kicked off his shoes. Madison pulled off her socks, as did Haley. Natalie removed her shoes, leaving her feet bare.

Again they played, Josh winning this one. Karl removed his jacket, leaving him comfortable with plenty left to remove. Mark, not wanting to seem shy, pulled off his shirt, revealing his fit body. Off came Madison’s shirt next, revealing her huge breasts, almost falling out of her sexy, red bra, and catching everyone’s attention.

Haley, although very shy about it, removed her t-shirt, presenting her chest. She had a simple white bra, but it was obvious her perky breasts didn’t need any support. They were perfect. Rather embarrassed, Haley avoided eye contact with anyone, especially her brother.

However, Mark’s eyes were glued to her breasts. He truly wanted to see more, even though it was his own sister. He felt dirty, but couldn’t help it. The last piece of clothing to be removed was Natalie’s. Teasingly, she stood up, turned around, and bent over. Everyone could see right up her mini skirt, seeing her black thong riding up her pussy. She then removed her mini skirt, leaving her in just her underwear.

Everyone in the room was feeling some arousal, and it was only about to increase as Madison won. Josh, skipping over his socks, quickly jumped out of his shorts, allowing the outline of his dick visible through his boxers. Karl took off his shirt, building Madison’s interest. Mark simply removed his socks. Haley, disappointed she hadn’t won a single round yet, stood up and began pulling her yoga pants down, but Natalie stopped her

“Woah, woah, wait. You gotta turn around and show us that ass, girl!” exclaimed Natalie.

Haley, now quite irritated with Natalie, turned around. She began peeling her pants down again, everyone watching as the pants fell down over Haley’s tight, round ass. Everyone stared as she continued, pulling her feet out. Haley was so embarrassed, but she found herself somewhat pleased. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her, which included her brother. She wondered what was going through his mind right now.

Mark was on the edge of his seat as she was stripping. He stared between his sister’s legs at her blue thong. He was surprised. He had imagined she would be wearing something less revealing, but he enjoyed the thong much more. He moved his eyes over her thong, feeling his dick stir knowing that right beneath that thin layer was his sister’s tight pussy. All he could think of was that, if he had the chance, he would absolutely take his sister, but he knew that would never happen.

Natalie, quite happily, unclipped her bra and let it drop to the floor. She stood there, her breasts revealed. Josh stared at her small, pink nipples and decent sized breasts, rubbing his dick through his boxers under the table as he imagined wrapping his mouth over her nipples. He knew the next round could likely leave Natalie naked, and he was eagerly ready to play one more. And so they did.

Josh won yet again. Everyone realized that the game would end with Natalie naked now, and they all waited to see each other strip a little more. Karl and Mark both removed their shorts, leaving them both in their boxers. Madison reached behind her back, unclipped her bra, and tossed it at Karl. He couldn’t move his eyes from her massive breasts as they dropped, bouncing a little.

Haley was next. She knew there was no way out of it, but she was hesitant. She stood up, facing everyone, and caught her brother’s eyes. She looked at him and felt as if she saw interest in his eyes. She wondered if she was crazy or if her brother was really watching her undress and enjoying it. The only thing she knew for sure was that she enjoyed him watching.

Slowly reaching back, she unclipped her bra, pulled her arms out, and still held it to her chest. She looked down at herself, nervous about what she was about to do, and then looked back at her brother. His eyes were fixed on her chest. She finally dropped her bra, letting all of them, specifically her brother, view her perfect breasts. She could see the lust in her brother’s eyes, causing her to blush.

Mark stared. He wanted her. He wanted to explore every part of his sister’s body. He reached beneath the table, slowly rubbing his hand against his dick in secret.

The attention in the room moved to Natalie as she suddenly stepped up into her chair, making her body the stage of the room. She reached down, grabbed her black thong, and inched it down her legs, displaying her cleanly shaved pussy to the whole group. After letting her thong drop to her feet, she kicked it away, leaving herself fully naked.

Suddenly, the house phone rang as the caller ID identified it as ‘Mom’. Mark and Haley both jolted out of their seats. They knew that if they didn’t answer then they would both be in serious trouble. They ran to the kitchen, grabbed the phone, and ran into the garage to get away from the noise.

Chapter 4 - Visions

Mark hung up the phone. It was silent. There was no more noise coming from the dining room. Mark and Haley stood there, pausing for a moment looking at each other. They glanced at each other, Mark looking at her breasts as Haley looked at his boxers, making out his dick. They both awkwardly paused for a moment.

“Uh, let’s get back to the others,” said Mark.

Haley nodded and they both walked back into the house. They found the dining room completely empty and wondered where everyone had gone.

“Maybe they’re out back?” proposed Haley.

They walked from the dining room, to the back room that leads outside to the back of the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by writer242
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments