Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

British Invasion

"A young boy learns just how close he can get with his family"

3
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I groaned as I rolled over. Today was the day. My stupid family would be here all day and I had to play nice. I had only meet the two cousins that were causing a fuss once in my life, and that had been a long time ago. I was 10 or eleven when we took a trip to England to meet them. I hadn't been impressed then and I didn't hold out much hope for being impressed now. Ian, who was the same age as my older sister Sara, had spent a lot of the time picking on me. I know it's normal for families to pick on each other, but to me it felt a little weird since it was the first time we had meet. His little sister Molly, who was the same age as me, had spent the whole time chatting my leg off. I had found her annoying and a little immature, even for our age. I just prayed they had both grown up a little since then. Of course, it didn't help that I was impossibly shy. I had a hard time going to school, let alone meeting a bunch of people I didn't really know. So, with a feeling of loathing, I pulled the sheets back and swung my feet to the floor, praying the day would go quickly.

Just as I finished wiping the sleep from my eyes, my door burst open. In walked my sister, bouncing her way into the room. Normally it wouldn't be a problem for her to burst in, but this morning I happened to be naked. It had been hot the night before and I had had some pretty intense dreams, so I was still semi-erect. As I looked over at Sara, I noticed her eyes were looking in the direction of my crotch. I quickly pulled my sheet over myself, trying to hide my dick before she got the idea that she was the one who caused it.

"Not bad little brother," she said as my face turned red. "Mom says it's time to get your lazy ass up. The cousins will be here soon and she doesn't want you embarrassing her. So, get your skinny ass out of bed and get dressed, or I'll do it for you." With that, she turned on her heal and walked back out my door. As she left, I could have sworn I saw her shake her ass. Was I crazy? What would my sister be shaking her ass at me for? At 18, she had large, perky tits that most of the guys in my grade drooled over. Her ass was tight and round. Her lips were plump and pink and I had dreamed about them around my cock on many nights (that was one of my dreams the night before), but I never thought she would do anything with me. Besides, she was my sister. Ewww.

After waiting a few minutes to make sure that my sister wouldn't burst back in on me, I got up, gathered my clothes and headed for the bathroom. Since I'm not one to take a long shower, I was in and out in less then a half hour. As I came out the bathroom door, I heard the doorbell ring and I knew that the cousins were here. As I came down the stairs, I heard my moms voice cooing at the visitors. I also heard new voices with thick British accents and felt my heart give a little leap. This was going to be a long day. When I reached the bottom of the stairs, I looked up to see our visitors. My jaw dropped when I got a glimpse of Molly. She had definitely matured, physically anyway. When we had meet before, she had been tomboyish, with long mousy brown hair. Now, her hair was raven black and cut around her face, giving her the look of a pixie. Her blue eyes stood out and looked to be easy to get lost in. Her breasts, which had been non-existent the last time, had filled out to a full C possibly D cup. They were currently covered by a sheer pink bathing suit top that left her toned abdomen exposed to whomever wanted to look, which I did. Her hips were round and covered by cut off denim shorts that didn't go much past the bottom of her cheeks. Her legs were long and tan, and I found myself wondering how she had gotten so tan (I remembered it raining the entire time we were there).

I should pause here for a moment and explain something about myself. I am a virgin. I have never had sex with anyone, but I find myself being attracted to both women and men. I have dreams about both and seem to have a stronger orgasm when a man is in my mind when I masturbate. As such, I also check out the men I meet for later use. With that in mind, I slowly pulled my eyes from Molly and searched for Ian. He had already been through the hug line and was standing in the kitchen doorway. He looked to be about 6 foot tall, very lean and had raven black hair like his sister. He too had full, plump lips that most people said would feel great around a dick. His eyes, which were green, meet mine and I felt a surge go right to my groin. I had never had that kind of reaction with a guy before, so I was a little shocked when it happened. I saw Ian smirk, as if he knew the affect he had on me, and I looked away.

I went through the normal greetings (hugs for my aunt and uncle, and a very awkward hug with Molly) but when I came to Ian, I simply held out my hand. He took my hand and gripped it tightly while pumping it up and down. I looked at his face again and noticed the same smirk. I quickly pulled my hand away and moved to the other side of the hall. As my parents ushered everyone into the family room, I was somehow shuffled in front of Ian. If I hadn't known any better, I would have swore I felt his hand on my ass. I let it go and moved to my usual spot on the couch. Of course, Ian sat right beside me and there was no where else for me to move. I was stuck and a little worried what he might do.

While everyone else chatted, I let my mind wander and found myself looking at Molly's breasts. They jiggled playfully every time she laughed, and I found the affect very erotic. I felt myself getting turned on and decided I better take care of it real fast, or I was going to embarass myself. I stood up and excused myself and made it almost to the door when I heard my mom's voice.

"Oh, Luke.

Ameliie_Brown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ameliie_Brown

Be a sweetheart and show Ian were your room is. He'll be bunking with you. And Sara, why don't you go show Molly where your room is. While you kids do that, us adults will go out to the patio and get the stuff ready for the barbeque." With that she turned her head and resumed her talk with my aunt Carol (her sister). I groaned internally and turned to look at Ian. He had that smirk on his face again.

"Well, you coming," I asked, a bit more angrly then I wanted to. Without saying a word, Ian rose from the couch and in three steps had caught up to me at the door. He began to bend down toward me and I jolted, fearing what he was going to do, but he simply grabbed his bag on the outside of the door. Once he had stood back up, I made my way back to my room with him in tow. He followed closly and I felt him bump into me once or twice. Everytime he did, I felt myself get a little hotter. By the time we reached my bedroom door, my shorts were beginning to get a uncomfortable. I opened the door and without a word, walked in with Ian close behind me. Thankfully, once we were in, he walked over to the cot that had been set up in the corner and put down his bag. I took the oppurtunity to go to my dresser and grab some swim trunks, knowing that I would end up in the pool at some point. I turned on my heel and walked back to the door. Before I left, I turned back to Ian and looked at him laying sprawled on the bed. I felt that surge again and knew I had to hurry.

"Ok, this is my room. The bathroom is the next door down on the left. I'll be in there chaging. " With that, I walked back out of my room and nearly ran to the bathroom. I burst through the door and started yanking down my shorts before the door had fully closed. Once my cock was free, it sprang to life straight out in front of me. I have a solid 7 inches, which, in my opinion is nothing to sniff at, but not the biggest ever either. When I am fully aroused, I have trouble getting my hand completely around it. I reached over to the sink and grabbed the bottle of lotion my sister kept there. I squirted some in my hand and moved it to my dick. Slowly, I coated my cock with the cool lotion and felt all my blood trvel to my crotch. As I slowly ran my hand up and down my shaft, I closed my eyes and my mind was filled with erotic images. The first was of Molly and my sister. They were both topless and were kissing and fondling each other. I let out a little moan and began to move my hand a little faster. Just as the image began to change, I heard the bathroom door open and someone gasp. I opened my eyes and saw none other then Molly standing in the doorway.

"Oh, Luke, I am so sorry. I only came in here to get you because your sister said there is something you have to see. It's in her room." The whole time she had been talking, my hand clung to my rock hard cock. I noticed her eyes kept looking down at me. "Oh, she also said not to worry about getting redressed bacuse this is to good to miss." With those words, Molly turned around and went back out the door. My sister didn't ask to see me naked to often, so I wasn't about to pass this chance up (no matter how small I thought it was). I did kick my shorts off my ankles to make moving easier before leaving the room though. I made my way to my sisters room and had to stop at the door to gather my courage.

I opened the door not sure what to expect. I found my sister, Molly and Ian all standing at the far end of Sara's room looking out her window. That window overlooked the patio, and I had no idea what the hell could be so interesting out there that it warranteed interrupting me. I walked over to them with my dick leading the way and tapped my sister on the shoulder to get her attention. Without saying a word or turning toward me, she pointed out the window and moved over to give me a better view. I moved close to the window and looked down. It took my mind a minute to register what I was seeing. There, right beside the pool, were my mom and aunt Carol, making out and fondling each other. They both had their tops of and were playing with each others tits. While I watched, my aunt Carol took my moms right nipple in her mouth and began to suck on it while she snaked her hand down to her crotch. I could tell (even though I couldn't hear anything) that my mother was moaning. Something over by the grill caught my eye and I looked over in time to see my dad fall to his knees in front of my uncle Steve.

My dad had Steve's cock in his hand and was maturbating him. My dad slowly sucked Steve's cock into his mouth and began to bob his head up and down, taking more of Steve into his mouth with each downward motion. I saw my dads hands move of Steve's shaft and move around to his ass. I wan't sure what he was doing, since I couldn't see it, but I was confident he was probably putting at least a finger up his ass. I felt my own cock spring to life and hit my sisters windowsill. Unconciously, I felt my hand reach for my cock, but I was apparently to slow. Seconds before my own hand gripped me, I felt another, smaller hand envelope me. I looked down and noticed it was Molly's small hand wrapped around my shaft. I looked up into her face and she was looking at me, biting her lip. She had also removed her top and was playing with her own breast with her free hand. I looked behind her were Ian stood and noticed his eyes were closed. I looked down and saw that my sister had his cock buried in her throat. My cock twitched at the sight and I heard Molly gasp. Without thinking about it, I leaned into her and kissed her full lips.

Published 
Written by spiritguide_23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors