Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother and Sister have a good Talk

6
0 Comments 0
7.1k Views 7.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words
I thought I was sick. I thought I was a horrible person for the thoughts that I was having, but not just about anyone. They were about my sister.

This all started about a year ago, I was sixteen and I was on holiday in Turkey with my family. The hotel room I and my sister were in had the bathroom right next to the bedroom, with the wardrobe around the corner. Amber, my sister, had just gotten in the shower because we were going out for the night. She must have thought that I was not in the room or something, because she came out of the shower and into the bedroom with absolutely no clothes on and had not dried herself, even slightly. I saw every beautiful inch of her body, from her firm 32B cup titties to her thin waist, all the way to her freshly shaved pussy, which I could smell. She must have stood there in shock for about one minute, with me just staring in awe, before she ran back into the bathroom screaming. This was when the thoughts started. That night I dreamed about having sex with her.

That never happened though. For some reason I just knew, even though I saw everything, that she would not’t even let me see anything again. I did not understand why not. If I had seen it all, why would it matter if I saw again? Unfortunately, this thought did not come to me until about half a year after the holiday. Otherwise I may have been having sex with her in the hotel room, after seeing her, and maybe even getting a lap dance or strip tease. But those thoughts came to me half a year late. When those thoughts did come to me, they came thick and fast. Plans came to me. I knew what I wanted to do but I did not’t have the confidence to do what I wanted. That changed almost exactly a year after the holiday.

We were at home alone. Our parents had gone out for a night out and Amber and I were watching a film downstairs. All she had on was a short nightie, which she always wears whilst watching films at night. She was on the sofa across from me and every couple of minutes I risked a glance at where I thought that her pussy would be, in the hopes that the nightie would have caught something and revealed her lips to me. After about half the film had passed, she moved, with her nightie stuck to the back of the sofa, exposing her shaved pussy. To my surprise I saw her hand. Her pussy was soaked, the nightie was damp all around her snatch and her fingers were gliding effortlessly out of her pussy as she fingered herself. I was so shocked that my mouth was almost actually hanging open slightly, but not enough to catch her attention. After seeing this, I knew that I must have sex with her, no matter what. I decided to ignore the film and watch Amber fuck herself with her fingers. At the moment she was using two, and that was getting me rock hard. She slipped her third finger into her snatch, I almost heard the slight slurping noise of her fingers slipping into and out of her pussy.

I thought about getting my cock out and jerking off but I thought it was too risky, seeing as I had nothing to cover myself with; so I just enjoyed watching the pussy that I had wanted to see. I sat watching her until the end of the film, which I had completely forgotten about after couple of minutes watching Amber. As soon as the film had ended, I basically ran straight up to my room to relieve myself of the pressure that had been building over the past hour.

The next day I sat down next to my sis at the table whilst having breakfast. Stopping myself from telling her I saw what she did during the film was almost killing me, I wanted to tell her to see what she would do: did she mean for me to see? Does she have the same feelings about me that I have for her? I was dying to find out, but I knew if I was going to do this, to find this out, I would need a plan. So I made one.

A couple of days later I knew my mum and dad were going out to another party; one of their friends 40 th or something, so I would do what I wanted then, when Amber and I were home alone with no chance of use being caught. When the day came, I had been out all day playing football with my mates; only a five a side but I still worked up a sweat, so as soon as I got home I got in the shower to wash up and feel fresher. When I got out, Amber was in my room. She said she wanted to talk but I did not know what about, and she did not look like she wanted to talk to me whilst all I had on was a towel wrapped around my waist. Seeing as I did not know what she wanted to talk about, I did not want to put my foot in my mouth and say that I saw her fingering herself, because that would really ruin everything.

A few hours later, the parents shouted that they were setting off, and told us not to wait up for them to get back because they would be spending the night at their friends'. I waited about an hour before I started my plan. I was sitting in my room in only a pair of tight fitting boxers to show of my package when Amber came in. I asked if she still wanted to talk about what was on her mind earlier. She did, and she came right in, her eyes scanning my body and lingering on my cock, almost like she was trying to set fire to my boxers.

sofimeggan14
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sofimeggan14

So it turns out I could have just said what I wanted to earlier and saved all the tense feeling I had about this moment. Becase she did want to talk about what happened whilst watching the film.

So we sat down and we started talking. She was apologizing, saying it was not meant to happen. She was just so horny.

“I never wanted to do that in front of anyone, never mind my brother. I don’t regret it though. It turned me on loads - the hardest orgasm I have ever had. God, you must think I’m such a weirdo, getting turned on for fingering myself in front of you.”

I just kept letting her know it was not weird, and that I go turned on too.

“I was turned on as well. I have been wanting to shag you for a year now, but I haven’t found a way to get in you. I was tempted to start jacking off but I did not want you to realize I saw you under there.”

She was wet as hell from me saying that. I could see a wet patch on her shorts. GOD were her shorts tiny! I let her know I could see her getting wet, and as soon as I said that, her nipples got rock hard and were poking through her shirt. I stood up and she must have seen the bulge appear in my boxers because she took her top off to let her 32B tits look right at me, her nipples boring holes into my chest. I walked over to her and latched onto her nipples, biting, licking, twisting, sucking; doing everything I could. I heard her moaning loud encouraging me to go lower. She was pushing my head so I could lick her out, but I did not’t let her push me down. I stood to my full height and picked her up and sat her down in the chair. I pulled her shorts down to see her freshly shaved pussy. Dirty bitch was not wearing any panties like the little whore she is. I sniffed at her pussy, inhaling her sweet raw smell, which turned me on so much my cock almost ripped through the fabric of my boxers. I blew cold air onto her pussy then went to town on her dripping wet snatch, licking up and down with a flat tongue, and putting her legs on my shoulders so I could stiffen my tongue and jab it into her rose bud.

As soon as my tongue entered her ass she started screaming all sorts of encouragement, calling me a dirty incest bitch more than once, and letting me know I was now a slave to her pussy and ass. I swapped between her rose bud and her pussy every couple of licks. I grabbed onto her clit with my lips, which was harder than it sounds, because she was sending her pussy all over my face and bucking around on the chair. I bit down lightly, getting screams of pleasure out of her mouth. After I sucked on her clit for only a minute she squirted all over my face. I drank as much of her fruity juices as I could, but some managed to drip down my chest, soaking my body and my face at the same time. I never heard anything she said, because she clamped her thighs around my head as soon as she was about to cum, trapping me from the outside world by her thighs.

I stood up after she was finished and yanked my boxers off, getting ready to ram it into her freshly licked pussy. Instead, she told me to put it into her mouth. I wasted no time moving Amber out of the way so I could sit whilst she sucked me off. She circled my head with her tongue, with only the very tip of my cock in her mouth. She gripped the base with one hand, moving both her hand and her mouth forward and backward at the same time, making a perfect rhythm. It would not make me come, but got me harder than I have ever been before. After about ten minutes of this I stood up and pushed Amber on the bed and put her legs on my shoulders, which gave me perfect access to her pussy. I started ramming into it as hard as I could, making a loud clapping noise when my balls hit her ass.

She was screaming with the pleasure and went into an orgasm clamping my dick with her pussy walls, which almost sent me over the edge. I barely managed to hold off, which was a hard thing to do. When she was done I got another rhythm going, slower, but still quick enough that I would come soon. She was moaning encouragement, asking me to shag her harder, faster, then harder again, harder, faster, harder and faster. I was happy to oblige, until I was fucking her as fast as I could, destroying her cunt with my cock, shagging her as hard as I could. I was also slapping her tits, which she loved, and twisting her nipples.

I took my cock out of her, telling her to get on all fours on the bed. I stuck my dick back into her pussy as soon as she was into position. Exploring her ass, I stroked my fingers over her rose bud, making her snatch squeeze my cock. I loved it when she squeezed so I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass, which made her orgasm. With the combined squeezing from the orgasm and my finger in her ass I smashed into my own orgasm, spurting shot after shot of creamy cum into her pussy. When I finished I slipped out, making a slurping noise and dropped next to her.

“Nice talk Amber.”
Published 
Written by Holty0101
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors