Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother Complex (Part 1)

"It been a while, since I fed my fetish. So I hope you enjoy part one of this short story."

1
1 Comment 1
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Maybe I was wrong. Maybe what I felt has damned me to deepest pits in hell, but it couldn't be help. I love him

My little brother and I have always been close. He was born prematurely when I was two. So since then I dedicated seventeen years of my life to protect him. I had graduated with a scholarship and was accepted to study abroad and that meant being away from home for at least four years. Away from home meant, being away from Kasumi. Who would protect him from those pervs on the street after I'm gone?

Let me first start of by telling you why I felt the way I felt for him. Kasumi had long straight black hair to his waist and mesmerizing brown eyes. His lips stood out like bright red rose petals on his pale translucent like skin. His built was so slim that it was one of the reason I never thought of laying a hand on him. He was a gentle soul, always calm and collective. Nothing flustered him. He was like an idol. I, next to him, seemed like the cold and serious brother.

At first, it was the ultimate case of a brother-complex, but as I grew older, my feelings for him grew stronger. Soon, my dreams were filled with Kasumi with legs wide open for me to enter. I'd wake up drenched in sweat with a throbbing hard on. No matter how much times I jerked off, I was never satisfied. Guilt ate at me every time I jizzed all over myself just thinking about pounding into my little brother's frail body, having him moaning my name in that sweet voice of his.

* * * * *

The night before my departure, I decided to hang out with some of my friends. They wanted to give me a good-bye celebration. I'd much rather have enjoyed it with Kasumi and my mother, but my mother was out with a new boyfriend and Kasumi was studying late at a friend's house. It was no use for me to be home alone. My south regions felt neglected and the sake I drank was working into my brain.

"Tachibana! Why the long face? Shouldn't you be excited to be studying abroad?" Yuki, a girl who clearly had a crush on me, asked. To be truthful, she was a really good looking girl, but the only reason I kept her around was because she looked like Kasumi a little. Apart from the outer appearance, everything else was annoying.

"Are you worrying about that cute brother of yours?" teased Eiji, another one of my friends.

"You and that brother complex of yours.You're too old for that Tachi," stated Akira, a lesbian friend of mine. I already knew I was too old for this. I was nineteen and still wanted to spoil my seventeen year old brother, so sue me.

After far too much drinking, every one wobbled their way home, except Yuki. She stuck to me like gum. It was clear that the both of us were drunk and that she wouldn't leave unless I did. To every shot I made, she looked more and more like Kasumi. I needed to get rid of some energy, because I really didn't want reach home in the state I was in.

"Wanna go to a motel?" I asked.

Her face lit up and answered gingerly with a yes. So frustratingly gullible.

Obviously, we made out and such. Her body was writhing under my hands and her soft girlish moans echoed off the walls, yet I felt absolutely nothing. Even as my fingers played and pulled at her hardened nipples, all I could think about was Kasumi. How would he react if I touched him like this?

"Fuck!" I exclaimed. "I can't do this," I realized and started dressing myself.

"Tachibana? Where are you going?" she asked on the verge of tears.

ArishkaLulu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArishkaLulu

It irked me seeing girls cry, so I didn't even looked back as I spoke.

"I'm sorry, Yuki-chan.You look like the person I love, but as it is, even drunk, I'm not that heartless of a guy to use you as a substitution for that person," I answered straight-forwardly, in other words, she wasn't enough.

There was a slight pause as I continued to dress myself. "It's Kasumi-kun you like, right?" I didn't answer her, as I tied my shoe. "After all, in freshman year, you told me I looked like Kasumi." I was almost out the door, when I heard her say, "You're disgusting."

That's when I turned around and with a sad smile, all I answered was "I know."

* * * * *

I reached home, feeling more miserable than I usually did. My mind kept wondering if Kasumi had stayed over at his friend's house. The house was dark, so I figured no one was home. My drunkenness had died down after being with Yuki, who only multiplied my guilt at being the only thing really dangerous to Kasumi.

I stumbled upstairs and peeped into Kasumi's room. Empty. Which to me, only meant he wasn't home. I went, took a bath, all the while having perverted thoughts of Kasumi's naked body. Since no one was home, I walked nakedly into my room.

I froze.

"K-Kasumi," was all my mind forced me to acknowledge. There on my bed, was Kasumi, dressed only in his favourite translucent robe, looking like an angel with black hair. My throat closed up, my owned nakedness was gone from my mind. I backed away, afraid that I was going to jump him.

"Welcome back, Tachi," he said as cool and collective like he always was. "Lock the door."

I hesitated, but did so. My mind was blank, it was taking me all I had to not rape him.

"Tachi, you're going away and I won't be able to see you for, a very long time," he started. His eyes assessed me, and he licked his lips, as if liking what he saw.

I totally forgot about me being in the nude and grabbed some thing to cover my hardening member.

"I don't know if, Yuki has taken you away from me, but would you have sex with me before disappearing?" he asked, and dropped his robe to ground, revealing smooth, almost bright porcelain skin. How fragile he looked. So small, yet seductivity leaked off him like honey. I had never seen this side of him before.

"Kasumi, I-I can't," I answered, while my dick literally cursed me for not taking the bait. "You're my brother, my little brother at that, I want to protect you."

Anger flashed in his eyes, like daggers. "Tachibana, cut the shit. I'm not a naive little boy. I am condemned in this silly little girlish body, and I've seen how you look at me. At last, I've found its advantage. Do me. I want you, so much that it hurts and now that you're leaving...am I not enough?" The expression, he gave me, with eyes fierce, yet tearful, and a naked porcelain body, it was too much.

I dropped whatever I was holding, and snatched him, still holding back. "Tell me to stop now Kasumi, because I won't be able stop once I've stepped over this line."

He smiled a wicked smile, as if challenging me. I was totally thrown off my this side of Kasumi and completely turned on to a point where my cock throbbing fully erect between my legs. "Come on, big boy. Break me."

The leash that I had on myself popped.

Published 
Written by MsFreakyGoth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments