Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother Complex (Part 2)

"Part 2 of Brother Complex. What will Tachibana do to his sweet and not so innocent little brother?"

4
0 Comments 0
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
The leash that I had on myself popped.

In an instant, our tongues were in war. Nibbling, kissing, and biting all at once. His hands pulled at my short black hair to bring my face closer and I lifted him by his soft ass cheeks up to me. Our five inches difference in height and body build worried me little, now that he had come on to me. He rubbed his body on me seeking more contact. I could feel his dick against my legs and mine smashed against his flat stomach.

God, I was losing my mind!

I had to take it slow, for him. I wanted him to feel it. Without thinking, I lifted him, and flung him unto the bed. "Big brother, didn't know you were the rough type," Kasumi said with a wicked giggle. My body towered over his, as his legs instinctively hooked around my waist.

"Not yet," I whispered in his ear causing him to tremble beneath me. The first thing I did was to pamper those sweet pink pebbles on his chest. I ran my tongue over them and felt them harden. I enjoyed hearing Kasumi's gasps of surprise, as I grazed my teeth on nipples, nibbling on them so lightly, just to feel him shudder. "Tachi... Tachi... ah ... Tachi!" He kept repeating my name, over and over. Like a mantra. His chest was heaving as more moans filled the air.

Jeez! He was utterly irresistible.

I kissed my way down to his navel, and watched his back arch as my tongue took a dip in it. His hands gripped at the sheets on either side of him. He was so sensitive. His response to every one of my touches increased my own painful erection.

In one movement, I sat up and pulled his waist up to my chest. His body gleamed in sweat. Right in front of me, his cute pink dick stood straight up, covered in pre-cum. What a sight! I ran my tongue from tip to base, slowly. "Ah!" Kasumi's moans were enticing me to do much more.

 "You like that?" I asked.

He just nodded, and moaned out, "So good!"

I stared at his body, and the more I looked on, the more pre-cum leaked from his pretty little piss slit. My tongue danced over his dick head, tasting his cum. Intoxicated I was, and took more of him into my mouth. In no time, there I was, watching as Kasumi kept looking at how I bobbed nicely on his stiff pole. How could any one taste this sweet? I knew for a fact that my own secretions didn't this taste this good. I just continued to slide my tongue all over his shaft, and tonguing his firm balls before swallowing him whole.

"Tachi! Wait, stop. I don't wanna cum yet!" Too late. "TACHIBANA! AAAHAHAAH!" His entire body trembled as he shot his seed into my mouth. I, ever the happy one, continued to suck him dry. To my surprise, he was still so hard. The stamina of this kid had my blood boiling!

"Don't swallow it!" Kasumi said almost panicky. I saw a bright blush creep to his cheeks. So cute! I lifted his ass, higher, and parted his ass cheeks. His eyes widened as he realized what I was planning to do. I spat his cum unto the cutest bum hole I'd ever seen. "OOH MY GOD!" Kasumi cried out, as I stuck my tongue in his pink little hole. Getting him lubed up with his own pearly cum. "Tachi... bana!" Goosebumps rose up on his flesh as he trembled in pleasure.

I lubed up my fingers with my saliva. The first slid in too easily. Had me wondering if he'd done this with some one else. I guess he must've read my mind, and just said, "I always hoped... this would happen. I've fingered myself before, wishing it was you."

I could've burst right then and there. I just groaned out, "You're too much, Kasumi." I fingered his ass slowly, and felt as his asshole twitched and tightened on my fingers. To every one I added, his sphincter became soft and wide. He felt and tasted too good. I tongue fucked him leisurely, and found pleasure in all his 'ahs' and 'oh gods'.

"No more, Tachi. Please," he begged. Never in my life, could I have thought, that he could have been that erotic.

"You're soo lewd, little brother," I whispered. A blush crept unto his chest making his pale skin seem pinkish.

Jean_St_Sin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jean_St_Sin

A sight to behold. His body shivered as my hot breath breezed his canal.

"Fuck me!" he groaned out.

"Impatient, are we?" I chuckled positioning myself. "As you wish." I had no more strength to hold back. Kasumi gave me no reason to hold back and truthfully, I didn't want to.With that, I thrust all my length into him. "AAAhh!" we both cried out in bliss. Shit, he was soo tight! I had to concentrate so hard on not cumming. I could feel his ass clench and unclench my cock. His body kept trembling and his whimpers reached my ears.

"Don't stop!" he whimpered, and I began moving in and out of him.

Inside him was soo hot, and tight. Never had I felt this way. I relished the feeling of his ass tightening around my cock head, as I slammed back into his nicely puckered bum hole. He hissed and held on to my arms as I picked up speed. I knew I couldn't hold for long. He was too lewd, and I, too turned on to do anything about anything except to fuck his brains out.

I placed his leg on my shoulder, and began thrusting into him faster. "Tachi! Oh yes!" he cried out charging me on. Turning me on more. Not only was he taking my pounding, he was also arching his back to meet each of my thrusts.

This fucking guy was on.

One of my hands kept his leg in place, as the other stroked the length of his cock. A pearly bead of cum emerged and I smeared it all over the crown with my finger, before bringing it to my mouth. Damn, he tasted good!

"Deeper, Tachi, deeper," he begged in his seductive voice. "Ah yes!"

Fuck, I couldn't take it much longer. I twisted him to the side, and thrust.

"OH FUCK! THERE!" he suddenly screamed. "RIGHT THERE!"

Jesus, don't cum. Don't cum, I kept repeating to myself.

I wasted no time and like a maniac, hammered faster into him. "Oh God Tachi!" The faster I hammered into him, the more I could feel his body beginning to tightened and to stiffen. Fuck, if he wasn't going to burst first I sure was. He reached up to me and sunk into his nails into my back and let out a loud cry.

"TACHIBANA! CUMMING! OH FU-AAAHH!" Almost like an earthquake, his whole body contracted, trembled, and shivered as he spewed his cum all over the sheets. At the same time, I was groaning on my own, as his sphincter tightened so hard on me that I could not stop myself from exploding and shooting all my hot cream into his ass. "Shit, I can feel your cock throbbing in me, Tachi!"

That orgasm shook me to my very core. It even weakened my knees. After spewing all I had into Kasumi, I fell on top of him, utterly exhausted.

It took a while before we both could catch our breaths. We just lay there in each others embrace. Wishing for the morning of my departure never to come. Finally, I was satisfied beyond belief. After all those erotic dreams, I had of my sweet little brother, it had finally came true.

"Tachi?" I heard him asked.

"Hmm?" I looked at him.

He avoided my eyes as he said, "Promise,... promise, that you won't,... forget me."

My heart stopped. This voice of his. The same one he used to moan out my name and to scream as he came, now sounded so insecure and vulnerable. I remember feeling my heart being pierced with so many daggers just by that one sentence. "Kasumi, for me, it was always only you, even if you hated me. My eyes, heart and mind had always been for you alone."

* * * * * *

The next morning, I took off to my new life. Where I studied like the ultimate nerd. It has been exactly five years, since I left my family back in Japan. I'm on my way back today. I can't wait to see the look on my mother's face. What's worse, I can't wait to see Kasumi, and to hold him like I once did.

Tell me, is it okay for a guy of my age (24) to have so many nervous butterflies in my stomach?

Maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe what I felt has damned me to the deepest pits of hell, but it just can't be helped.

I love him.

Published 
Written by MsFreakyGoth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors