Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother, Sister Bonding

"An older brother bonds with his little sis...."

21
5 Comments 5
18.5k Views 18.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Bryce waited outside the bathroom door, waiting for his younger sister to come out. He’d just come home from college for a few weeks and couldn’t wait to take a nice long shower.
   “Kayla, hurry up in there!” He yelled, banging on the door. That was the problem with sharing a bathroom with your 16 year old sister; she always takes so damn long! He groaned in annoyance and leaned against the wall.
  Finally, the door flew open and Kayla emerged from the bathroom with only a small white towel wrapped around her petite body. “Jesus Christ, Bryce! I had to fucking shave.” She yelled before throwing her cheap pink razor playfully at him. It clunked his chest and hit the floor.
 
  She rolled her eyes and turned around to pick up the razor. As she bent down, Bryce had a perfectly good view of her nice ass and shaved pussy. He swallowed hard and tried not to look but that didn’t prevent a huge bulge from forming in his pants. She bent down further and he could see her perfect little holes, not helping the situation.

   Kayla finally stood back up and walked away without even looking at her brother, let alone his impressive hard-on. Bryce let out a sigh of relief and quickly went into the bathroom to jack-off.
  He pulled down his pants and sat on the side of the tub as he began to stroke himself. As he jacked harder and harder he noticed something out of the corner of his eyes. He stopped for a second and bent down to retrieve the piece of fabric.

  He picked it up and realized they were Kayla’s panties. He examined them, running his finger along the lace trim at the top. His cock began to throb as he thought about how Kayla’s pussy and ass fit so perfectly in those panties. He rubbed his fingers along the inside, discovering that they were slightly damp. His cock throbbed even harder as he thought about his sister fingering her tight cunt.

  He brought the fabric up to his nose and inhaled deeply as he began to fuck his hand again. Then all of a sudden, the bathroom door flew open and Bryce saw Kayla standing in the door way, her eyes widened once she realized that her own brother was jacking off with her panties.

  “Oh my god, Kayla! Close the fucking door!!” He yelled. She came inside and closed the door behind her. “What the fuck are you doing?! Get out!!” He yelled again.

  “Bryce… Y-your dick is huge!” She practically yelled. Bryce was too startled to do or say anything. He just stood there, his chin to the floor, with his own sister’s panties in his hand. “Don’t worry, I don’t mind. Finish.”  

  He looked at her intently, trying to see if she was joking or playing some weird sadistic prank on him. She just smiled and sat on the toilet seat, her eyes on his 8 inch erection.
  He let out a deep breath and began rhythmically moving his hand up and down the length of his cock. Kayla licked her lips and opened her legs as she began to rub her cunt from outside of her cotton shorts.

  “Oh…god…!” Bryce mumbled before shooting his load. He was shaken up by his orgasm that he didn’t realize that he had accidently shot his hot cum all over his sister.

  Bryce gave Kayla an apologetic look, but Kayla took her index finger and wiped a stream of cum from her cheek. She slowly wrapped her smooth lips around her finger and sucked his white seed off. She did that a few times until the majority of it was off of her face.

  “Bryce, your cum tastes so good…” She whispered seductively, making his cock begin to harden again.  “I want you to shoot it in my mouth.”

  Bryce couldn’t believe the dirty words coming from his little sister’s mouth. “Kay, you’re my sister. What I just did was already wrong!”

   “It’s not wrong if it’s what we both want…” She said. “If you change your mind, I’ll be in my room.” At that she walked out the door.

                                                                  ***

  After a long hot shower, Bryce sat in his room thinking about the offer that Kayla had given him. He wanted her so bad. But she was his biological sister, and that would just be wrong.
  Bryce was torn between his options. His girlfriend was still up in college and probably wouldn’t get laid until he went back. But he was so incredibly horny and jacking off didn’t cut it anymore. He desperately yearned for his sister’s hot mouth around his throbbing cock.

  He finally gave in and decided he was going to take Kayla up on her offer.

BrendaDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrendaDiaz

He threw on a t-shirt and just wore his boxers. He went into his sock drawer and took out a condom, not knowing how far they planned to take this. He stuck it in the waistband of his pants and went and knocked on his sister’s door.

  When she opened it, she was wearing a lacy push-up bra with matching panties. He then realized that they were the ones from earlier. “Are you coming in?”

  Bryce walked in and quickly closed the door behind him. “What happens in this room stay’s in this room, okay?” Kayla nodded and pulled Bryce on top of her on the bed.
  They both stared each other in the eyes for quite a while. “Can I kiss you?” Bryce asked finally. Kayla nodded her head before their lips attached. Kayla opened her mouth, allowing her 20 year old brother to explore. His tongue caressed hers as he tried to find every crevice and nook in her mouth. He explored wildly with his tongue, receiving positive feedback from Kayla who kissed him back just as hard.

  Bryce straddled her and began to slide his hands up her bare tummy. He could feel her shiver as goose bumps covered her arms. He began to feel on her B36 breasts outside of her bra. Gently kneading them and rubbing them. She moaned in his mouth as they continued to kiss passionately.

   He reached behind her and undid the clasp, gently pulling the bra from her. He marveled at her small, yet full breasts and he began to roll the nipples between his thumb and forefinger.
  Kayla reached up and pulled his t-shirt from his chest throwing it across the room where her bra had landed.  

   “I want you to fuck me with your fingers.” Kayla demanded. She sat up and got into a doggie position with her butt lifted towards Bryce, who happily obliged.

  He licked his forefinger to moisten it up before moving her panties to one side and rubbing her clit. Kayla moaned loudly. Bryce rubbed his finger over her hole before gently pressing one in. She screamed into the pillow she was using to prop herself up. Bryce realized she was a virgin and didn’t want to be the one who popped her cherry.

  He carefully slid his finger in and out, not believing how tight she was. He then stuck another finger in. Receiving several more moans and screams from his virginal sister.
 
  He finger fucked her pussy until he felt her inner walls contracts and tighten around his fingers. Her whole body shook and he pulled his fingers out. They were coated in her dripping pussy juices which just got Bryce even more turned on.

  Kayla turned around and began to slide her brother’s boxers off, stopping when she saw a small white package fall to the floor. She picked it up and examined the words ‘Extra Long Condoms’ on the front.

  “You brought a condom?” She asked Bryce curiously. He turned beet red and took the square package from her.

  “I didn’t know how far we were gonna take it… And I always like to be prepared.” He stumbled over his words.

  “Do you want to fuck me?” She asked, a smirk on her delicate face.

  “I did, but you’re a virgin-…”

    “SO! Let’s do it!”

 “Kayla, you don’t really want to lose your virginity to your own bother, do you?”

  “Bryce, I love you and you love me. We’re perfect!” She cheered.

 “Okay. If that’s what you want…”

  Bryce laid her on the bed and slid her panties off, throwing them in the pile with the rest of the forgotten clothes. Kayla giggled in excitement as he began to pull his boxers down, revealing his sexy hard-on.

  He slid the condom down his length before opening her legs and positioning himself between them. He lifted up her right leg and put it on his shoulder. “You ready?”

  Kayla nodded and Bryce began to push the head into his sister’s tight cunt. She screamed in pure agony. “It hurts! Please stop!!”

  Bryce didn’t stop. He continued easing his cock in her virgin pussy. “It’s almost in.” He assured her.

  Once it was all in, Bryce yanked it right out of her, making her scream in pain and pleasure. “OH YES! RIP MY PUSSY!!”

  Hearing her dirty mouth brought him closer to the age. He inserted himself once more. Before he was even half-way in, they both came as hard as they ever had before.

  Kayla took the condom off of her big brother’s now limp dick. She licked the hot cum from inside of it as she rubbed her clit until she came a second time. She giggled and lay on the bed next to her bother. He stroked her sweat-soaked blonde hair as they both drifted off to sleep.


  When the time came for Bryce to go back up to college, he stole that pair of Kayla’s underwear to take with him. So whenever he’s jacking off, he can remember that awesome bonding time that had together that night. He couldn’t wait to go home again for Spring Break.
Published 
Written by Ribbon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments