Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brother/Sister Discovery's.

"When my sister comes over things get steamy."

7
2 Comments 2
7.8k Views 7.8k
972 words 972 words
(Please note the characters for this story are fictional)

A little background my name is Caileb, I am 25 years old & I am a Senior in College getting a bachelors degree in Meteorology with an emphasis on Tropical weather & Hurricane forecasting I am 6' 4" Blonde Hair, blue eyes 7" Cut Cock. My Sister Bryn (Ber-in) is a 19 year old Freshmen in College getting her bachelors degree in Business with a minor in Mathematics she is 5'5" & a 37B Brest .

This story takes place in early April of this year. I had just gotten back from an a.p. earth sciences class and was working on home work when my doorbell rang ( I rent a loft not far from the university) it was Bryn and she seemed mad, she walked into the loft and dropped her purse on the floor and went over to the sofa and plopped down. I Was a little bit confused as to what was going on, I went over to the sofa and asked her what was up? She was mad because she had a date and they stood her up. Caleb why do they do this to me? This is the 2nd one in 3 weeks, I told her I didn't know but they obviously didn't care about her.

That seemed to put a smirk on her face. Hey so Caileb where is Jen this is Saturday night you two usually hangout don't you? (Jen is my girl friend whom I have been dating since senior year of High School) Yea but tonight she is working on a lab project with some of her girl friends because they have a presentation on Monday. Oh she said. She still had that smirk on her face, Bryn what's up with that half smile of yours what is so funny?? Oh nothing Caleb don't worry about it. ( Several times in high school Bryn had walked in on me masturbating or making out with Jen, if I was masturbating she would usually sit down and watch, it has been a curiosity of hers for a long time) She stood up from the sofa and came over and sat down next to me and kissed me on my cheek. I put my arm around her I had given up on trying to finish my home work because she was here. She turned to me and kissed me on the lips I of course kissed her back, she then asked me hey Caleb don't tell anyone but I have always kind of had a crush on you.. I Wasn't totally shocked because I had a little crush on her ever since I noticed she was developing.

We continued to make out, we moved from the sofa to my large king sized bed. She had my shirt off faster than I could get her blouse & bra off I undid her jeans and was a little surprised to see she had gone comando she was working on getting my jeans and boxers off.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

I was licking her breasts and she got on top of me and started kicking my balls and cock. I was taring open a condom and she stopped and stared at me. Caleb no condom tonight please, I just want you to be natural while inside me. besides mom made sure I had a diaphragm before I started college and iam wearing it right now. So have you ever had sex? Yea with my ex-Ryan but it was oral only. Oh so I am your first? Yep that is the way I really wanted it. I Pushed my pennis into her and she screamed a little does that hurt? yes a little but keep going, I continued to fuck her at a medium pace, then I felt my balls tense up Bryn here it comes I am going to cum inside you.. She started moaning as my cum sprayed into her, she kissed me I kept my pace up trying to get her to orgasm, when we heard the dead bolt click. I stopped thrusting and dismounted her right away. Caleb... You home sweetie? I knew at this point we were both screwed. I put on my boxers and Bryn went into my closet, Jen came into the bedroom. Caleb what are you doing?? You masturbating again? and then she heard a noise from the closet, she walked over to the closet and opend the door and saw Bryn half naked she had her panties on at this point. She turns to me and says why didn't you tell me that you and your sister are fucking behind my back? I dunno was all I could mutter. Jen walks up to my like she is about to slap me, but kisses me instead and asks can I join you 2??

Bryn and I are both shocked, Bryn walks over to me and kisses me on my neck and the 2 ladies pull me back to the bed. Bryn lays down on the bed and spreads her legs and her dripping vagina while Jen is racing to get undressed, I get back into bed with bryn and begin to mount her, and then Jen gets into bed and kisses Bryn on the lips and starts to give me a hand job while guiding me to Bryn's waiting pussy. Jen pulls a box out from under the bed and puts on a strap on and starts lubing up my ass. She then starts fucking me while I continue to fuck Bryn. After cumming in bryn again I pass out... When I wake up the next morning they both have there arms wrapped around me.

We do this once a week until the end of the smester in late May.

**This is my first story I Hope you all enjoyed it and were able to potentially get off to it**
Published 
Written by DENDude
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments