Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can't wait any longer for you

"A brother and his adopted-at-birth sister want each other badly after an entire childhood togther"

5
0 Comments 0
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
An ass like Marilyn Monroe, tits like Carmen Electra, a smile like Beyonce and legs like a model. That was Chantelle in one hit. That, was my sister. We were close and we had always got along well because we were the same age, but she wasn't actually related to me because she was adopted at birth from my mom's best friend in Sweden, who had sadly passed away with her husband in a car crash. Chantelle had come to us at around the same time I'd just been born, so it wasn't convenient for my mom to take her back then, but she would've done anything for her friend - even adopt her daughter.

By 16, Chantelle was actually given the title of 'hottest girl in the school' - and every boy without exception would've driven anywhere and back for one kiss from her.

I, at 17, looked nothing like her, but was still popular with the girls. I had a good body and a nice face with smooth, high cheekbones and dark hair. I had inherited the good looks from my french mother who used to be a model herself in her best days.

I tried always not to see Chantelle in the same light as the other boys did. I really wanted to just be her brother - her confidant. I wanted to be there for her whenever she needed me - I didn't want her to know the way her body made me, in a blind sexual haze, return to my room and jack off on the thought of her until the feeling of sexual desperation was suppressed.

It was not easy, either, with the way she flirted with me. Sometimes she would pinch my muscles if I'd finished working out and giggle about how crazy the girls would go for me if they saw me topless like this. Sometimes she would actually look down at my pants if she saw me when she was walking out of the shower, just to check if she turned me on or not. Of course she did, but in truth I just hadn't had sufficient time to look her over and get it up as she flicked past the door on the way back to her room.

Admittedly yes, it was strange the way we lived in the same house, grown up together and called each other 'brother' and 'sister' and still flirted with each other just like we would with some kid at school. Admittedly yes, my mom did notice sometimes and a look of fierce disapproval would cross her face, and yes - I did want to have a normal relationship with Chantelle, but I really don't think it could've worked out like that. There was simply too much sexual tension.

One night, mom and dad had gone out to a movie. They often did on saturday nights, but usually when Chantelle and I were home alone, we didn't do anything a normal brother or sister wouldn't do. We watched TV, chilled, ate, maybe played a game, and then settled down in bed or dialed a friend's number. Never had I once laid a finger on her.

Tonight was no different, until I turned off my light and crashed into bed. I couldn't get the image of Chantelle out of my head, when, a few minutes earlier, she'd asked me to come into her room and see which outfit was better for school tomorrow. I'd waited while she changed and, for the first time in a few years, I'd actually seen her tits - her real, proper, womanly tits that bounced every so softly from her perfect figure. As my mind wandered I imagined my erect cock between them, tit-fucking her senseless. When I rolled over to a more comfortable position I woke up a little bit and realised what I was thinking before scolding myself mentally.

I decided I should take a shower and try and think of something not quite so... I don't know, wrong. I chucked my pants on the floor, ripped off my shirt and wandered naked into the bathroom. I couldn't find the light and fiddled around a bit. Once I found it, it wouldn't switch on. Fuck, I thought to myself. I flicked it on and off, on and off, wondering if there was another light somewhere.

I heard footsteps coming along the hallway, so obviously Chantelle was coming. Shit. 

'Hell Max, what are you tryna do to the light-switch?'

'Wait, wait don't come in'. I said back to her, being naked and all.

'Why? are you naked or something? Didn't your mom teach you to take a towel to the bathroom?' She said playfully.

I sighed, 'Sorry, I forgot'.

She walked in and fiddled with the light switch, a high, annoyed breath escaping her mouth as it wouldn't work. I could see the outline of her tits below a low-cut tank-top and the light off her hair, but that was it. As she turned she saw me and said, 'Wow, you really are naked', but didn't look away. 'I can't really see you though so yeah... I guess it's alright'. She laughed.

'Who broke the light?' I complained.

'Stop being grumpy, it was probably you'. She said quietly as she continued to fiddle with it.

jaylene1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jaylene1

'Hang on a second, maybe it will work if I turn the one outside off.' She went outside, turned it off and came back in.

Now it was really black and I couldn't see a thing, so when she came back in she tripped in the doorway next to me, and having nowhere else to fall, ontop of me. She let out a little squeal and I could feel myself hitting the carpet outside the bathroom in the blackness, and then her tits on my chest.

'Sorry, sorry,' she said softly, beginning to apologise. She began to get up, but something inside my horny teenaged body made my hands move down to her ass and stop her.

I could feel the hesitation inside her, 'Max, what are you doing...' she murmured.

'Wait, stay there, don't get up'. My cock shot up when I felt her gorgeous round buttocks around it and her tits pressing onto my bare nipples.

'Max... your cock's hard'. She said nervously, sounding confused to why this might be.

'Yes, Chantelle, because you're ontop of me and I'm naked.' I said, like I was stating the obvious.

'This is too weird, you're meant to be my brother'. She said softly. I didn't say anything and just lay there in bliss, moving my other hand up from her ass to a perfect tit and massaging it gently. 'Come on Chantelle, it's ok'.

'Max, this is weird, you're my brother and I can feel that you're like... oh my god I'm wet'. She started breathing heavily, still ontop of me, and I could actually feel the dampness up the top of where my cock was through her thin panties.

'Chantelle, it's not that weird. We're not related. Come on, just one fuck'. I convinced myself mentally. All I needed was one fuck and then I wouldn't have these urges anymore. It was ridiculous I know, but I needed to console myself for what I wanted to do to her.

'Max...I...' She said, stuttering and unsure. To make her sure, I took one tit gently and started to suckle, lick, bite softly, anything to get her going. 'Ok, ok', she said nervously.

She took of her panties and slid herself onto my cock, very slowly, there in the darkness. 'Max I don't believe I'm doing this.' She said. 'Oh my god, why'.

'Because you want it'. I replied confidently.

'I know, fuck.' She said, bending down to kiss me. Out of all the girls I had ever kissed, she was by far the best. Or maybe it was just because my cock was inside her dripping vagina. 

'You know Max, your cock's huge', she said, stunned, taking a break from our passionate hook-up.

I laughed quietly. 'Girls say that, I know. Now, fuck me'.

Chantelle did as she was told, and like a perfect slut began to moan even before I did. I'd never felt a pussy wet like this one - it was literally spilling over onto my tensed abs. I reached up with my hands, searching for her breasts. She sensed this and guided me to them herself, still gasping with amazed pleasure like she was a virgin or something. Then I realised, she actually might be.

'Wait Chantelle, shit, are you a virgin?'

'No, Max, you really think I'm a virgin?' I felt a little embarrassed having asked this in the middle of having sex.

'No, it's just that, I dunno... you seem to like it a lot'. I laughed.

She bent down over me and kissed my neck, before saying 'I'm the horniest bitch you'll ever meet, now let me fuck you'.

I nearly came when she said that, but not quite. There were still a few deep-going bounces left in her pelvis for that.

'God, you're hot Chantelle. Just start fucking me already'.

I groaned and she started thrusting again, her moans getting higher and a little louder as she brought more and more pleasure to my cock, her huge, lustful tits banging against my hands. Her nipples were erect and stood out a good 5cm. 'Yes! Max! Oh your cock makes me feel so good!'

I loved that kinky noise as the cunt fills up the cock the whole way - fast, deep penetration.

'Go faster bitch', I moaned automatically.

Obediently, she went harder and faster and I nearly gagged on my own breathing with pleasure. I started groaning loudly to match her long gasps, and I knew that soon, I was going to come in my sister.

'Oh my god, yes, yes!' She squealed out, 'I'm going to spill my wetness all over you when I cum Max!'

I wanted that so badly, so I pulled my hands up to her hips and started to move her down faster on me. She screamed with pleasure and I groaned, cumming so much and so fast as she did the same, our breathing rocketing into tiny intakes and outakes. When we were done, I rolled ontop of her and suckled her breasts again, then told her how long I'd wanted to do that for while she told me the exact same thing.

Published 
Written by thisisit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors