Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caring for Mom Part 1

"Mom is Lonley and Son is there for her"

12
1 Comment 1
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Complete Fiction and My First story all comments and tips are happily accepted and friend request and messages any time for story ideas or questions.. Thanks for reading hope you like it..

My Mom (Amy) and I (Allen) have always been close, Me being her only child left alot of time for each other. Growing up life was easy for our small family, Mom had occasional dates but no guy worth staying around. It wasn't my mom she was the Drop dead gorgeous at 5 ft 130 lbs short and somewhat over weight but all packed in the right places. Her thighs curvy and thick but not too thick, Her amazing ass that was perfect in every way with hips and love handles to die for. 42 DD tits that you would think were fake but are 100% natural. Red hair with a gorgeous face green eyes, sweet lips. It was me that was the main problem with guys. They would always try to come back to her place and get lucky but me growing up it was hard on mom to go out and meet guys and couldnt bring them home, and I always felt bad but she said she was fine with it because she always had her man at home and would hug me. I told her I would make it up too her one day and she would smile and give me a kiss on the forehead. I really wanted to make it up to my mom even letting her know I can go to a friends anytime if he wants to go out. But she would always decline or make up and excuse or just say shes looking.

Now with me at age 19 6ft tall 200 lbs overweight but not too fat at all Green eyes from my mom and long brown hair. and My mom at 39 who doesnt seem to age mabey a little more weight on her but all in her ass thighs and hips. All these years later shes still single with only a few guys to speak of that i've met personally. I felt bad for being one main reason my mom couldnt be a free spirit and do as she likes but she always insisted that im her one accomplishment and couldnt be happier. I loved my mom more than anything and hating noticing how hot she was as I grew up. Her walking around before bed and in the morning in nothing but t-shirt or tanktop and panties. I always caught myself looking at her legs or when I could see her panties I would stare at her perfect ass as she walked upstairs to get ready for work.

One day I was down stairs earlier than usual around 6am getting a drink and my mom came walking down in bra and panties. She never goes without a shirt since most bra cant conceal her massive boobs. I run in the living room next to the kitchen and hid behind the corner of the wall but watched her walk down stairs easily telling she just woke up as she stumbled down probably to start her coffee before jumping into shower. as she came to the final 5 steps she came into the light from the kitchen and could really see for the first time how massive her tits were making her bra look 2 sizes to small spilling out on all sides. She kept messing with the strap as she came down and then I noticed that it must have gotten twisted up in her sleep. she walks in the kitchen and her ass comes into view. shes wearing tighter panties than usual that show off her curves and crack off her ass. I watch her walk to the coffee maker each cheek rising and falling with each step. once the coffee is started she fights with her bra a bit more then did the unbelievable unsnapped the back and tossed it on the kitchen table. Then she turned around in my direction towards the fridge. That was the first time I ever saw her massive boobs both with some sag but looking so firm and luscious. Me wearing only boxers at the time noticed I was rock hard and my penis sticking out of the front slit. Then sadly looking back at mom she grabbed her bra and headed upstairs me watching her ass the entire time. I waited a few minutes and heard the shower come on and snuck to my room as quiet as I could to jerk off thinking about my mom.

After that day I looked at my mom with even more lust. everytime she walked into the room I would hide my boner somehow and watch her trying to get a peek at something. She still wore panties and tshirt in the mornings and before bed but never just bra and panties. One night I came home from a friends a little earlier than I planned after getting in a fight with a friend I just headed home. I came in and closed the door quietly heading up stairs I thought iheard a shout but didnt think about it. Turning the corner heading to my room I heard a moan.

amalia_hillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amalia_hillss

I stop at my moms door and listen and once again here a moan. her door is cracked and I push it open just another inch to get view of my mom. She was spread out on her bed completly naked with a vibrator shoved deep in her pussy with her thumb rubbing her clit vigorously. From her moans and breathing I can tell she close. My dick was so hard was hurting being confined by my jeans. I started rubbing it through my jeans watching her lift her ass off and want to release I could see it on her face and how she was covered in sweat that she really wanted it and had been working to cum. seeing how close she was I watched and rubbed faster as she moaned and exploded. I slipped back down stairs and out the door quietly so she wouldnt know I was there. I sat in my car for ten minutes and headed inside slamming the door making sure she heard my arrival. Heading up stairs I knock on her door and here her yell back I open and see her bathroom door closed. I just yell letting her know im home and her letting me know dinner is on the oven. I go back downstairs and finish my food quickly head upstairs for another jerk off session about my mom and pass out.

The next day I slept in for a change and mom was gone for work already. I didn't have work or plans so I just sat lazy around house doing few dishes in sink and making something to eat at one point then around Six pm I hear her car out front and welcome her home with spaghetti and meatballs and garlic bread which she greatly thanked me and was so happy she almost cried at one point telling me this is just what she needed. We ate and I suggested a movie and some coco after which she thought was a great idea.

She went upstairs to change and I made coco and changed into boxers and a t-shirt, she came back down in a tanktop that stopped right below her hips and silky black panties on. She jumped on the couch in the middle so I chose the right side of her and sat down after browsing the movies we decided on Dear John since she wanted too see it. About 45 minutes into the movie she took the blanket on the back of the couch and cuddled up next to me. I got comfortable and commented on the movie and we laughed and enjoyed our coco. Several times I could see down her tanktop and would stare as long as I could before getting noticed. Towards the end of the movie and things got really sad I could tell moms mood had changed she was more stiff and could feel the change in the room. she started to cry right after the movie ended and started telling me about her life that she couldn't be happier without me but was lonely and needed affection and comfort. How most the guys just wanted in her pants which she wouldn't mind but didn't want anything to do with them.

That's when she shocked me and told me how horny she is and how she needs to get laid and I realize that her emotions are just spilling over how she doesn't really have anyone to open up too and talk too. after about 20 minutes of her talking and going on and me agreeing and talking everything over with her reassuring her of how gorgeous she was and how any guy would be lucky just to talk to her. She hugs me which is weird since were both on the couch I lean back against arm rest and her boobs smash against my chest and her leg bumps my boner that ive been hiding since we started the movie. She laughs and raises and eye brow. looking down I instantly apologize and turn the other day. "Allen its ok honey I've seen your penis plenty of times let me see it now." I freeze and think I must be dreaming did I just hear my mom say that?? I mumble and manage to say "Mom?" she then moves me back and shocks me she reaches in my boxers and helps free my dick. I look down shocked and surprised but instantly feel how good it is with her hand holding it as she inspects it I feel my dick grow to its full girth at 7 inches. "Wow" is all she says as she stares at it like its the first one shes seen. She lets go and looks at me "Meet me in my room in Ten minutes then she heads upstairs without looking back at me. I sit there for a minute stuck in thought of her grabbing my penis and did she really just say meet her in her room in Ten minutes?? I run it over in my head over and over. 10 minutes later im walking up the steps slowly without thinking about it and get to her door and stops.

To Be Continued....

Published 
Written by LonleyHippy1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments