Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carol for Christmas

"Santa delivers his present."

4
1 Comment 1
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words

He let himself into the hall and placed his red sack against the wall, checked his appearance in a mirror to make sure his white beard was correctly fitted, and entered her bedroom. There was Christmas trimmings in abundance. She was sitting cross legged on the rug rearranging furniture in her doll's house. Her short skirt meant he could see her labia defined by her white, tight panties.

Carol trembled slightly when she heard the key turn in the lock. She looked up as he entered the room. She greeted him with a beaming smile. "Hello daddy... Santa. You're early." She jumped up, threw her arms round his neck and planted a wet kiss on his cheek.

He felt her soft breasts squash against his chest. "Hi Princess," he replied, "I managed to get my other visits done, you are my last call." She returned to her doll's house when he dropped the sack and walked over to the apartment window and gazed over the rooftops of Lancaster bathed in a weak winter sun hanging low in the sky. "I got here much earlier than you expected didn't I?" The sternness in his voice did not go unnoticed by the girl.

With a tremor in her voice she replied, "what do you mean Santa?"

He turned from the window folded his arms and planted his feet apart. Although he was dressed in full Santa regalia, he looked threatening. He wasn't fat enough to look jolly. "Stand up," he barked at her. She scrambled up quickly and stood with her eyes down cast, hands behind her back. One of the thick copper coloured braids that hung from her scalp had fallen down her back, she flicked it to hang down her front, it almost reached her breast. "Look at you girl. You are still in your school uniform. You are still wearing your straw boater for God's sake. Are you not supposed to get changed as soon as you get home?"

She glanced at him quickly before returning her eyes to her shoes, nodding her head.

"You have been naughty Carol," he rasped, "what happens to naughty girls?" He heard her whisper something. "Speak up child."

"Naughty girls don't get Christmas gifts." Her voice was subdued.

"Indeed they do not, naughty girl, indeed they do not. But there is another punishment for naughty girls. Do you know what that is naughty girl?"

"Naughty girls get a spanking sir."

"Yes indeed." He moved to the bed and sat down, beckoning her over.

Carol stretched her slim, trembling body across his lap, her feet couldn't reach the floor. She felt her skirt turned up to expose her panties and waited for the first blow. She protested, kicking her legs as she felt her panties being pulled down. "Santa you shouldn't do that." Her protests were ignored as they were slid all the way down her legs and left dangling off one ankle. She felt his hands stroke and squeeze her plump buttocks. His breathing became heavy. One palm moved to the small of her back, she sensed the other rise high in the air and braced herself. Thwack! She gasped at the stinging pain as the palm of Santa's hand slapped onto one of  her bare cheeks. Thwack! Her other cheek felt his power. Her eyes started to brim. One leg slipped off his lap and her foot touched the floor.

Santa watched her labia open as her leg fell. The pink petals of her inner lips glinted with moisture, they hid the entrance to her vagina. He saw the puckered ring of her untried anus. His hand swept down again. Thwack! He left it there. He enjoyed the squeal that issued from her mouth. He squeezed the buttock, his finger tips making contact on her swelling lips.  Thwack! The imprint of his hand was left on her reddening cheek. Thwack! Again his finger tips rested on her labia, then he stroked it lightly. His index finger pushed between them feeling her wetness. "Santa! No!" She cried. Thwack! The last spank landed harder than any others producing a half sob from his willing victim. He helped her straighten up. She stood rubbing her hot buttocks. A single tear trickled down a cheek before she replaced her panties.

She watched him from the corner of her large, brown eyes as he stood up a looked around the room. Christmas decorations hung everywhere, even tinsel along the head board of her springy bed. She watched him paced around the room checking it's tidiness. Apart for some doll's house furniture on the floor, everything was as it should be. Then she saw his gaze go back to the doll's house and a frown appeared on his face. His eyes quickly switched to her. She looked down at the floor. "Didn't your school give you any homework to do over the Christmas break?" She heard him ask. She nodded her head as she trembled. "And you saw fit to play with your doll's house instead of getting on with it as you know you have too?"

"I have all Christmas to do it, there isn't much." she wailed in her defence.

"Excuses, excuses. That is no reason to shirk your homework." Santa shook his head sadly. His hands went to the broad, black belt around his waist. He unbuckled it and pulled it through the loops of the crimson jerkin so venomously it almost cracked like a whip. "Remove your knickers again girl."

"I'll start on my homework straight away Santa," she pleaded.

"Too late young lady. Now do as you are told or you will get extra." She hooked her fingers into her panties and removed them slowly. "Kneel on the bed." He commanded. As she climbed up he doubled over the belt gripping the buckle in his hand. She was on her hands and knees, her toes over the edge pointing at the carpet. "Place your face on the bed." She had to remove her boater. Santa slapped his own hand as he watched her back arch and her buttocks rear in the air. The hem of her skirt was pushed to her waist. He admired the pink glow that his spanking had produced and her plump labia lips with a little pinkness of it's own peaking out. Her blinking eyes watched him remove his white trimmed jerkin as if he meant buisness. He rolled his sleeves up muscular arms.

Six belts were delivered across her rump. She squeaked with each one although they had not connected with too much force. He didn't want to bruise her dimpled rear. Her skin shone as if polished with a pink glaze. He watched fascinated as a dribble of pussy juice trickled down her inner thigh. He admired her sex a little longer before ordering her to replace her underwear.

Carol stood up and glanced at the way his trousers were pushed out by his erection before her eyes returned to study the floor, her hands clasped behind her back. The sun was setting, the room turning gloomy. "How was school today?"

She looked up at him,"It was easy, being the last day before break-up. We didn't have a lot of work to do." She smiled as she spoke.

Santa studied her. Her grey skirt was perhaps a little too short, but he would let that go. Her maroon blazer, trimmed with grey round the lapels was neat and clean as were her white ankle socks and black shoes. The blouse was brilliant white, the buttons straining against her breasts without making a gap. Her nipples were prominent, highly aroused prominent. Even her tie wasn't askew.

He looked again. "Carol?"

She looked up at him smiling, "yes Santa."

"Come here, stand in front of me. " She took the few steps to reach him.  His hands reached up and fondled her breasts. Soft, large swellings with hard pointed nipples. "Are you wearing a bra?" The smile disappeared immediately, she made no reply. "I am waiting for your answer Carol."

"It was hot when I got home from school, so I took it off. I didn't think you would mind." It all came out in a rush. 

"No I don't mind you making yourself comfortable." He was frowning again. "What you are telling me is that you came home, removed your blazer, tie, blouse and bra, and then got dressed again. replacing your tie and blazer although it you were hot. Is that what you are asking me to believe?" Her eyes were downcast again. "You have just lied to me Carol, haven't you?" She nodded her head. "Perhaps you will tell me when you took it off."

"As soon as I got to school," she replied after a short hesitation.

"Hot was it?" he queried sarcastically. She shook her head. "Then why?"

A tear trickled down her cheek as she hesitated to answer. "So that they.. .so that my titties...would wobble...when I walk...and...and...bouncy when...I run."

"Obviously done for the benefit of the boys. Did any of them touch you?" Her eyes dropped to the carpet again. She nodded. "How many?"

"Just one," she whispered.

"Did you let him?" She nodded again. "Who was he?"

"Billy Jenkins. I said it would be his Christmas present."

"Billy Jenkins again! You like him don't you?" Her copper coloured head nodded twice. "Was this outside your blouse?" Her head shook. "Who unbuttoned your blouse?"

"Billy."

"Where were you while this wickedness was happening?"

"In a locker room at lunch time. He pushed me back against the wall."

Santa took her elbow and stood her against the wall. "How many buttons did he undo?"

"All of them except the top one."

Santa put her braids and tie over her shoulders and started to unbutton her blouse. "Santa! No!"

"Quite child." He completed unfastening her blouse and parted the panes. Her nipples were as pink as her lips, dead centre and tilted upwards. The darker areolas swollen with excitement. He grasped both tits and squeezed gently, he stroked and played with her hard, engorged nipples. "Did he lick or suck them." Carol shook her head. Santa lowered his head and flicked his tongue at each nipple in turn before placing his lips round them and sucking them deep into his mouth. He heard soft mewing emitted from her throat. A few minutes later he raised his head. "So Billy didn't do that to you?"

"No, honestly. He only used one hand most of the time." Her voice was husky.

He looked at her puzzled. "What was his other hand doing Carol?"

There was a long hesitation before the answer came. "He put his hand in my knickers. He said it was my Christmas present."

"Only Santa is supposed to give you presents at Christmas time Carol." His hand slid inside her cotton underwear and over her hairless mound. her shaking knees parted unbidden. His index finger slid into her slick crevice. She gasped as he stroked over her hard clit. The full length of his long finger stroked her clitoris as the tip pushed between her inner lips and teased the rim of her vaginal entrance. He varied the pressure and tempo of his moving digit as her quite moans escaped her lips close to his ear. "Is this what Billy was doing to you, Carol?"

"Yes...but rougher," she moaned the answer quietly," your way...is nicer."

"Did he make you cum, Carol?" She shook her head. "Why not, if you think it's so nice?" before she could answer, she started to squeak and push her hips hard against his hand. her arms went round his neck to support her quaking legs.

Melanyangel
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Melanyangel

The orgasm swept through Carol, her face flushing pink. He felt a sprinkle of liquid hit his hand as her vagina clenched round his finger. As she calmed and relaxed, he repeated his question.

"Because the...head prefect...stopped him too...soon."

"The head prefect caught you, letting Billy do this to you? What did he say?"

"He was going...to report...us to the...principal. He said...we would be...expeled." Santa removed his hand from her panties and stopped fondling her breast. He thought he saw a flicker of disappointment in her brown eyes. Carol sighed and straightened her bent knees. "He said he wouldn't report us if..."

"If what, Carol?"

"If I sucked his 'thing'."

"And did you?"

"Billy was frightened, he begged me to do it to him." There was a sob in her husky voice. "I was scared too. The prefect made him stay and watch." Her eyes were downcast looking at the erection in her tormentors pants. It look eager for release; mean and powerful. 

"Show me what you did to the prefect." Her eyes flicked up to his face ready to protest but the steely glint in his eye and his moist lips, surrounded by the white curly beard, was set in a grim line. She lowered herself to her knees and fiddled with his unfamiliar zip. Her hands pulled down the trousers to his knees, followed by his boxers. The released cock sprang up almost touching her face. It curved upwards, waving invitingly. The skin was tight straining over the thick veins that reached down the length to the thick mat of curly pubic hair. The purple, bulbous gland on the end looking angry. Her small hands gripped the shaft lightly, her fingers not quite long enough to encircle it completely. The hot throb excited her. She slid her hand down the shaft pulling back the skin, a blob of precum oozed out of the eye, she licked it off with the tip of her tongue. She felt him twitch. Her lips pursed as she kissed the tip and then she pushed her warm mouth over the knob her lips opening to accommodate him. Her tongue explored the fat gland as her hand massaged his shaft. She cupped his pendent balls with her free hand, rolling them and exploring their roundness. "You've done this before, haven't you, you slut" he accused.

She removed his cock from her mouth and looked up at him puzzled, "I just told you the prefect..."

He interrupted her. "He wasn't your first was he?"  She didn't answer, four inches of his rod was buried in her mouth, her cheeks concave as she sucked. He held her braids, pulling her too him. She varied her technique, sometimes sucking in his balls, sometimes licking up the underside. It was while her tongue was sliding up from balls to knob he asked her, "how long did you do it for?"

A trickle of spittle escaped from the corner of her mouth, "until he had finished," she answered, matter-of-factly,sucking the spittle back. He felt the stirring in his balls. His weapon seemed to grow bigger.

"Where did he shoot his load when you made him cum?"

"He said he wanted Billy to see it gush into my mouth, so he held my chin and ordered me to open my mouth as wide as I could. One jet landed on my nose, but the rest went down my throat ok."

Carol sensed his impending climax and worked his cock faster sucking deeply on his rod. With a cry, Santa felt the exquisite bliss of his sperm rushing through his manhood and jetting into her maw accompanied by his load groans. She swallowed greedily as rope after rope was discharged down her throat. She licked him clean and stood up. Her eyes looked down at his softening penis. "I didn't know a 'thing' could be that big."

"Well you do now. So you got away with your wickedness. It was your own fault, you should never allowed Billy to get you in that position. But things turned out right in the end and you haven't been expelled."

She kept her eyes on his limp cock. "Later in the afternoon, the principal sent a note to my class teacher to say he wanted to see me immediately. The prefect had broken his promise and ratted on me after all. I knocked on his door, wanting to die. He was sat behind his big desk looking grim." A tear trickled down her cheeks, her voice halting. "I had to admit to what he accused me of. He didn't believe a word about the prefect, he's his star pupil anyway. We made a deal so that I could stay in school. I had to let him undress me except for my ankle socks, and then..."

"Wait. He undressed you?" Santas fingers loosened and removed her tie and removed her blazer. The top button was undone and the blouse allowed to slip off her shoulders to the floor. The side zip of her skirt was unfastened and allowed to drop round her ankles. He hauled up his own clothes before kneeling down for Carol to step out of her skirt. He unlaced her shiny black shoes and removed them. The panties followed, admiring the naked pussy inches away from his eyes, her narrow waist, fertile hips and wet inner thighs. He stood up. "What happened then?"

"I had to undress him." Carol removed Santa's clothes, even his socks, but leaving the beard and long red cap. The penis was showing signs of resurgence already. "Then he made me lie on his desk with my bum on the edge."

Naked Santa looked round. "The bed will have to do for a desk," he said, leading her over to it.

She lay down. "Then he made me do this." She held her legs behind her knees and pulled them back to her chest, spreading her thighs wide. He saw the dark, small portal to her vagina appear, surrounded by bright pink flesh. He reached over and turned on the bedside lamp. "Then... then he started to lick me."

Santa went down on his knees, blissfully aware of the aroma and heat emanating from her vulva. He parted her smooth labia with his trembling...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stanart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments