Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cathy and my Sister

"You look Fucking Gorgeous"

40
9 Comments 9
12.5k Views 12.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Cathy and her husband owned and ran the small hotel I was staying in, and I found her intensely interesting. She was quite a large, voluptuous woman, not at all the sort I'm usually attracted to. Her husband was small and skinny with a personality that matched his stature. I disliked him on sight.

Cathy was the complete opposite; a lovely, lively, sexy woman who seemed to flirt outrageously as a matter of course. She usually doubled up as a barmaid at night. I often found myself chatting to her over a few drinks. She liked to wear low cut dresses that showed off her beautiful breasts. I joked with her that they would be much softer than the pillows on my bed.

"I'll bring you up some softer ones," she said with a smile. We were the only people in the bar, and she made no attempt to pull away as I leaned over it and kissed her lips.

"Just bring yourself up," I replied and winked at her jokingly as I said goodnight and went up to bed.

I'd just shaved and showered ready for an early start on the site when she knocked quietly on my door and walked in without waiting to be asked.

"I brought your pillows," she smiled and then laughed when I asked her where they were.

"Here," she grinned sexily and unfastened the top button of her blouse, "But you'll have to get them yourself."

I took over then, expertly flipping her buttons open whilst tasting her mouth again. Her breasts were large and surprisingly firm. I eased them out from the confines of her bra as I continued to explore her mouth.

"Nice," she whispered into my mouth as she ran her hands over my hairy chest and down to where the towel was knotted at my waist.

"I hope you're not going to disappoint me, Derek," she said as I reached for the zip of her skirt. A quick downward pull, and it slithered down to her ankles, just as she opened the towel and smiled.

"Oh no Derek," she smiled. "I just know you weren't." as she sank to her knees.

I looked behind her to the full-length mirror in the old-fashioned wardrobe and wondered why she was wearing lacey scalloped little panties with stockings and a matching suspender belt.

"Bloody hell Cathy," I gasped as her mouth sucked and licked at my fully erect penis. "You look fucking gorgeous, good enough to eat in fact."

"Derek," she looked up at me. "It's been almost two years since I've had that, I'd drown you."

"I'm a good swimmer Cathy."

She stood up but kept hold of my penis, "I'm desperate to cum with a real man Derek."

"Lie down, I promise you'll come."

She lay back on the bed releasing my penis from her grasp as I took hold of her pretty little panties and eased them down over her thighs.

"Ooh Derek," she gasped as I wiped my tongue up the whole length of her glistening, wet slit. "Oh my God, you'll make me cum."

"Come then." I smiled up at her, my mouth only millimeters away from her beautiful and completely hairless little cunt. "Afterwards I can fuck you and make you cum again."

I delved in again amid her wetness and savored it, I licked inside her labia as she thrust her hips back at me, I sucked out the little droplets of juice that gathered inside her hole whilst she gasped out loud, "Derek."

I felt her legs going round my neck, and I heard her breathing getting quicker and shallower. Using both hands, I held her cunt open and tasted the walls of it as I sucked again at her flesh. She squealed and clung to me as I probed a finger downwards and stabbed her tiny little anus. She sighed with pleasure as my tongue scooped up her thick, creamy emissions on the way down to join my finger at her rectum.

"Yes," was all she said as I probed inside and enjoyed the bitter, slightly acrid taste I found there, I felt her legs tightening around my neck, and I felt her fingers gripping my arms.

"I'm cumming Derek."

I ran my tongue back up to her clitoris as she stiffened and emitted a long jet of fluid into my mouth. She jerked again and again convulsively, with each jerk I received more fluid. With one last lick at her clitoris, I rose up and plunged my penis into her glistening pink hole. A smile lit up her pretty face as she arched up off the bed to meet me.

"Fuck me Derek." she hissed into my ear, "Ram that beautiful big cock right up into my cunt."

She cried out when I did just that. I felt the sharp pain of her nails tearing the skin on my back. Every time I lunged forward into her, she pushed back against me and squealed not seeming to care about the noise she made.

"I'm cumming again." she squealed. I felt as if my prick was swelling up inside her as I rammed my finger right up to the knuckle in her anus. I erupted, and we clung together riding out our mutual orgasms.
.

The following day at work, she was all I could think about, every time I stretched to reach for a screwdriver I felt the tears on my back where her nails had ripped me, I smiled every time I thought about her, and my penis was semi-hard all day long.

The hotel was closed as I pulled up outside it, a hastily scribbled sign in the window announced that "We are closed until further notice."

But fortunately the front door was unlocked, I found her in the bar nursing a drink and an ugly bruise on the side of her face.

"Where is he, Cathy?"

"He's gone."

"Where to Cathy, tell me, sweetheart?"

"I don't know, and I don't bloody care, he took all the money out of our account, all the petty cash we had here, a few clothes and his car. He just walked in about an hour ago, called me a fucking slut, did this," she touched the bruise and winced, "Called me a whore again and left."

"What about this place, the hotel?"

"I don't care, Derek, I feel like walking away and leaving it."

"What about me, are you going to walk away from me as well?"

"Oh Derek, you don't want me, be honest, you must have fucked a thousand women who are better than me."

"I haven't actually, this is the first job I've done in the UK for about ten years. I've spent most of that time in the middle east or Africa working in oil fields. Women aren't always readily available out there, and those that are available, well," I left it hanging, not really wanting to get into the aids issue.

"I'll make a few phone calls, Derek, and get you into another hotel."

"Why?"

"Because you'll need somewhere to stay of course."

"I'm staying here Cathy, may I get myself a drink please?"

"Of course, get me one too."

I got our drinks and went into the kitchen in search of hot water and some cold cream. She smiled when I started to lightly wash the bruise.

"A little bit of cream and you'll be as right as rain again," I laughed and then kissed her gently on the other cheek.

"I'll go if you really want me to Cathy."

"No," she said softly and drew my face to hers again, "That's not what I want at all."

We made love there and then in the darkened bar. Me with my jeans round my ankles and Cathy with her panties pulled to one side. Her heavy breasts bulging out over the top of her bra for my lips. Then after we'd slaked our needs, I went up for a bath and a shave whilst she came up with me at my request.

"Whose name is the hotel in?" I asked her as I lay soaking in the hot soapy water,

"Mine why?"

"How are things regarding the mortgage?"

"Okay," she replied, "I'm not in arrears if that's what you mean."

"Yes, it is."

" But I've got very little interest in the place now, I'd much rather sell it and go somewhere."

"What would you say if I told you I know something that you don't?"

"I'd say I'll drown you if you don't tell me what it is."

"Come and wash my hair for me and I'll tell you."

I ducked my head into the water to wet it as she poured out a load of shampoo into her hands. There's something vaguely erotic about having a lovely, sexy woman wash your hair and Cathy was undoubtedly that. She giggled and parted her legs as I slipped a hand up beneath her skirt and felt the damp warmth in her panties.

"You'd better tell me what you know mister" she laughed, "I've got a full bottle of shampoo here, and I'm not afraid to use it."

"They paid me a month's wages today, right up to the end of my contract, I've finished there."

"So you'll be leaving," she said it flatly, not at all like a question, but she giggled again when I wormed a finger beneath her panties and into her pussy.

"Only if you want me to." I tilted my head for her to rinse the shampoo out. While I was down there, I told her that the refinery was advertising nationwide for workers in tomorrow's papers.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

"They're starting production again in a month's time Cathy."

"How many men?" she pulled away and stared at me.

"How many rooms have you got here?"

"Twenty-two."

"How many of them have got twin beds?"

"Two."

"Can you afford to buy twenty more?"

She snorted. "No chance Derek, I could probably stretch to one at the most."

"Let me buy them for you."

"What's the point Derek, they'll only be here for a few weeks, then things will get back to normal again, I'll be just as broke as I am now?"

"The point is my sexy lady," I laughed. "Is that they want the stability of labour, they will only take men on who'll sign six monthly contracts, with a bonus to be paid after every subsequent six months."

"Oh my God," she gasped. I saw that her eyes closed while she did some quick mental arithmetic. Using both hands, I slid them beneath her skirt and eased her panties down.

"We'll make a bloody fortune Derek."

"We?"

She looked very pretty when she laughed and even prettier as she stepped out of her panties and stepped into the bath.

"Yes Derek," she said as her mouth found mine and I tasted her tongue. "We."

Thanks to some handy contacts at the plant, the bookings began to roll in within two weeks, and within three weeks we were fully booked. Two men to a room, seven days a week. It meant a lot of work for us both, clean bed sheets every day and forty-four breakfasts every morning, but we were ready for it. Cathy was as excited as a kid with a new toy.

We took advantage of the lull before the first guests arrived and flew out to the Canary Isles for a five-day break. It cost me an arm and a leg, but it was worth every penny when I told her to pack a bag.

"Why, where are we going?"

I refused to tell her until they called our flight and just to see the sheer pleasure on her face was the most beautiful thing I could ever remember seeing.

"You're taking me to the Canaries?"

"No." I laughed, "I thought I'd just wind you up."

She cried, she actually bloody cried in the airport, and she was still sniffling as we boarded the plane.

"We're really going aren't we?"

I was astounded until she told me that her beloved ex had often promised holidays, but not one had actually materialized. So it wasn't until the wheels of the plane actually took hold of the Tarmac at Las Palmas airport on Gran Canaria that she leaned into me and kissed me.

"Thank you," she said quietly, but I leered evilly and said in my best Hollywood bad guy voice.

"This will cost you, pretty lady, I will have your body every night."

We started as soon as I closed the door of our room behind me, pushing me back against it, she kissed me and snaked her tongue into my mouth.

"Do you know something mister?"

I knew that my prick was getting very hard in my jeans.

"My cunt gets wet every time I look at you."

It was wet then all right. I sank down to my knees and kissed the front of her panties whilst she leaned back against the door, with both hands in my hair. I tasted her juices through the gossamer thin material, and I heard her low, throaty moans of delight as she pushed her hips lewdly into my face.

"You'll make me squirt again, Derek."

By way of an answer, I pulled aside the gusset of her panties and licked deeply in between her glistening sex lips. I scooped out the creamy wetness and plunged deeper in searching for more. The hard little nub of her clitoris was pressing against my nose, I knew she'd cum at any second, so I eased two fingers into her and then, as she gasped, I eased a third into her anus. She squealed and squirted right into my face as I swallowed eagerly gulping down as much of her sweet nectar as I could.


She was still on fire as I led her into the room and lay her on the bed.

"Yes," she said as I stripped off my jeans and she saw my fully erect penis. "Fucking yes Derek, come to me baby, I want you so fucking much."

I practically fell on her, my cock plunging into her liquid centre, instead of moving in and out, I drove deep and held myself there against the neck of her womb. I felt her clitoris against my pubic bone, then slowly I withdrew almost all of the way out.

She moaned and clutched at me, then screamed as I drove forward again and I let go. It seemed as if I was pumping forever into her cunt and it actually felt as if she was pissing, such was the power of her second orgasm.

She looked gorgeous in the little white bikini and giggled shyly when I suggested that she went topless.

"Not in public darling," she laughed. "Everyone will be looking at me."

"They'd be dead if they didn't look, Cathy," I told her, "But this isn't London darling, most people here go topless, a few beaches they're totally naked."

"Yes well, I'm putting a skirt on over it to start with, when I've seen for myself how they all dress here, I'll decide whether I'm going to show everything I've got."


She compromised by taking her bikini top off and wearing just a tee shirt that displayed her lovely big nipples through the thinly stretched material. Her skimpy skirt was pretty thin as well, but I thought it best not to mention it as we set off to explore our little part of the island.

It was late afternoon, and the sun was blazing down, I wore just shorts and a tee shirt, but the tee came off almost as soon as we got outside. Cathy giggled at the mode of dress of most of the girls we saw.

"They don't believe in wearing very much do they?"

"Well they don't allow nudity in the bars or restaurants or in the street, other than that," I shrugged, "Basically, anything goes."

We were strolling past a café, with tables on the pavement, people were sitting under parasols drinking and talking, a woman looked at me, looked away and did a double take.

"Derek?"

"Katie."

Cathy looked on bemused as the woman ran into my embrace and kissed me. The two men with her were grinning too and leapt up to hug me and thump my back in the way that men do.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked and then remembering my manners. I introduced Cathy to Katie, Nigel, and Nick, the three most unusual triplets anyone could ever meet!

We chatted inanely for a long time, Cathy saying very little but missing nothing. I saw her eyes flicker when I asked Katie about Charlotte.  I wasn't sure I was ready to explain to her about Charlotte, but it had happened, so all I could do was to explain and hope for the best.

I'll give Cathy her due, she behaved impeccably and even kissed the triplets as we parted with a promise to attend the show the following evening.

It was in the dining room of the hotel over dinner that I told her about Charlotte, my younger sister by four years. I told her how our parents had been killed in a drug war over a missing shipment of cocaine when I was just eighteen. I told her how I'd gone to court and applied for custody. I had a good job even then, and the judge had undoubtedly been swayed by the way Charlie had clung to my hand throughout the hearing, he'd granted me care and control.

Over a brandy after dinner, I told her how we'd grown close, how she'd come into my bed one night and we'd cried together over our dead parents.

"You made love didn't you?" she said quietly. I nodded.

"Yes, we were lovers for three years until she got a job as a dancer in a touring show when she was eighteen."

"And then?"

"I got the job I've just finished as a foreman electrician. We spent time together every time I came back to the UK, but she met the triplets about four years ago, they've lived together ever since."

"Did you know they were here?"

"Good God no, Cathy." I said loudly and then lowered my voice as people looked at me, "Honestly sweetheart, I had absolutely no idea."

"When you say that they live together, are they all, well you know?"

"They're all lovers," I said softly. "Even the brothers I think, but I don't really want to know too much about that side of things."

"I think we should go up to our room Derek."

"Why, are you leaving?"

My heart leapt as...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by davedax97
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments