Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught by my sister part 2

"It's been a little while since my sister and I had sex..."

16
0 Comments 0
7.4k Views 7.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
It was a few weeks since my sister and I had sex. I guess the timing wasn’t there with our schedules and her son being around.

She had called me and asked if I could pick her up at work and give her a ride to the auto repair shop so she could pick up her car. She told me I wouldn’t have to watch my nephew today because his father was taking him for the weekend.

When I arrived where she worked, a women’s clothing store, she was almost ready and asked if I could give her friend a ride too. Her friend, Grace, was a tall brunette with deep blue eyes and legs that seemed like they went all the way to her neck. She was thin with small tits and a great ass. She was wearing a knee length skirt that hugged her ass with a low cut blouse with the first few buttons undone. How could I refuse?

We all got into my car which had a bench type front seat with all three of us in the front and Grace in the middle. We all made small talk as we were driving and occasionally Grace’s hand would rest on my thigh. Each time she did that her hand moved higher. I could see my sister smiling and even winked at me.

We arrived at the repair shop and my sister jumped out and asked me to wait to make sure her car was finished. Grace twisted in the seat to face me and when she did her skirt rode up her thigh just enough to hide her panties.

She put her hand high on my thigh, grabbing my cock and began rubbing it through my pants. She then said, ‘Your sister told me what happened’. I froze and my hardening cock went totally limp. She said, ‘Your sister said she walked in on you while you were jerking off and even watched you.' 

Just then my sister ran to my window and said her car was done and she would pick up some pizza and beer and meet us back at her apartment. I was dumbstruck by what Grace said and just nodded. On the drive back Grace was telling me that my sister said I had a nice size cock and that I came a lot. I liked that. All the while she was rubbing my cock through my pants causing a precum stain on the front.

After I got out of the car I tried to conceal my erection as best I could. Thank god it was getting late and the sun was setting. Walking up, I saw my sister’s upstairs neighbor, a 40 yr old single mom. As I walked by her she said hello but never took her eyes off my crotch. My cock was still straining against my slacks from the rubbing Grace gave me with a noticeable precum stain.

We got into the apartment and in the middle of the living room Grace stood in front of me. She undid my pants and they fell to the floor. She knelt in front of me and swallowed my cock down her throat. Within seconds her nose was pressing on my stomach. Each time she took it down her throat she gagged a little causing her saliva to drip from her mouth onto my balls and her chin.

She took her mouth off me and squeezed and jerked my cock using her saliva as lube, she licked the precum off the tip and looked at me. The head of my cock was purple and she just kept sliding her hand up and down she could tell I was close and told me to cum in her mouth she wanted all of it.

I saw some movement out the window and my sister’s neighbor was watching the whole thing. When I saw that I started to cum. The first shot hit her on her chin. She put my cock into her mouth and kept swallowing until I fell back on the couch. I looked out the window and my sister’s neighbor smiled at me and walked away. Grace wiped the cum with her fingers and stuck them in my mouth.

Good_Girl_Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Good_Girl_Kate



I had just finished composing myself and my sister walked in with the pizza and beer. Grace was in the bathroom and I cornered my sister in the kitchen and asked why she told her. She said they tell each other everything. She looked down and saw the stain on the front of my pants. She started squeezing my cock through my pants. She told me that Grace said she found it so hot and wanted to see the two of us fucking.

With that Grace came out of the bathroom with just her panties on. I was floored. My sister walked up to her and they started making out. My sister grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bedroom. She told me to strip and to lie on the bed. I was dumbstruck until she forcefully started to strip me.

When I was naked and laying on the bed on my back with my cock pointing at the ceiling, my sister started sucking on Grace's tits. She slowly worked her way down, pulling off her panties. I was jerking off slowly watching when I froze.

When Grace's panties came off she had a 6” cock. I wasn’t sure how to feel but seeing that was more of a turn-on than anything. It looked so hot seeing a stunning girl with a cock, I wanted to feel it and to run out of the room at the same time.

My sister climbed on the bed and lowered her pussy onto my face. She was so wet. She leaned forward and started sucking my cock. My head was still spinning when my sister lifted her pussy off my face. I saw Grace kneeling behind my head with her cock in her hand. She told me to grab it and put it in my sister’s pussy.

I reached up directly over my face and held it. It felt so warm and so hard but smooth too. She was precumming and as I guided towards my sister's wet pussy some precum stretched off her cock and landed on my upper lip. As I put it into my sister's pussy I licked the cum off my lip.

I watched her fuck my sister as my sister sucked my cock. When my sister started to cum she squeezed my cock so hard I thought I would pass out. She came for a while and I could see her cum start oozing out around Grace's cock.

When she finally stopped cumming Grace pulled out and some cum fell onto my face. Grace told me to open my mouth and she put the head of her cock in my mouth. My sister turned around and began jerking me off telling me that’s the hottest thing she’s ever seen.

Grace's cock was covered in my sister's cum and I could taste the warm mixture of their cum and it tasted good. Feeling the head of her cock in my mouth was so hot I actually like it and wanted more. I reached up and fondled her balls as he pushed deeper into my mouth. She fucked my mouth and I could feel her getting close, her balls started pulling up.

I was so close too. My sister was using two hands, one was squeezing the base and the other was sliding up and down over the head of my cock. As soon as Grace started to cum in my mouth I started cumming. I could feel it almost burning as it blasted out the tip of my cock. I could feel my sister’s mouth close around the tip trying to swallow. Grace's cum hit the back of my throat with such force it almost made me choke. It dribbled out the side of my mouth. I swallowed some, it was slightly salty and warm..

Grace pulled her cock out of my mouth, leaned over my face and licked the cum off my cheek. She then started making out with me, sticking her tongue into my mouth licking out any remaining cum.

We all collapsed on the bed and the last thing I thought of before I fell asleep was my sister’s neighbor smiling at me.

Published 
Written by jimmy381
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors