Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught my mom, so I thought

"Mom teaches me to seduce women"

19
2 Comments 2
48.9k Views 48.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Famous Story
I was walking home after school one day and was in a hurry. I wanted to get home and jack off before anyone got home. I am 16 and have a crush on this girl Michelle in my math class. I watch myself jack off in the mirror as I thought about Michelle naked and on her back, legs spread apart and me fucking her.

As I walked up to the house I could here music playing. I was pissed as I had a raging hard on and balls were ready to burst. Now what was I going to do? I go into the house and my eyes about popped out of my head. I was in amazement!!!

My mom was on her knees with a 10" dildo suction cupped to the kitchen table. She was slowly going up and down on it as her wet pussy made it glisten. It stretched her pussy as she fucking the hell out of herself. She also had a smaller one in her asshole that she slid in as far as it could go and moaning with pleasure.

 I felt pre-cum wetting the front of me. I was watching my mom masterbate on the kitchen table, Holy Shit! The dildo would completely disappear inside of her. I watched for several minutes with my dick about to explode. I couldn"t take it any longer.

I stripped down to nothing. As I stood behind her completely naked where she couldn't see me, watching her ass go up and down, her pussy lips engulfed that dildo easily. Man it felt better than anytime I jacked off about Michelle.

I was moving my fist up and down my thick, hard cock as I watched my mom fuck her two holes. I thought of my dick taking place of the dildo as I stroked. I was about to explode when I heard my mom say "Tom, come here". She knew I was home, How? With my dick dripping of spit and semen I walked over to her embarrassed.

"Yes mom?" Tom said.

 As she was slowly fucking those fat dildos she asked me," I was watching you in the window". "Do you like what you see?" I said yes as my eyes were affixed to her ass and pussy. Those dildos just kept disappearing and reappearing.

My mom looked at me and said, " Well, stroke your fat dick in front of me". As I did, she starts fucking her dildos faster. She moved her right hand to her clit, moving it in a circular motion, and with her left she was moving her ass dildo faster, letting out loud moans of pleasure.

I slowed my stroking as I watched my mom slip into another world. She then had an orgasm like I never seen. She threw her head back and moaned really loud. Her nipples were sticking out like two giant erasers and pierced!!. She motioned me to put one in my mouth and pinch the other and that's all it took. My mom unleashed an fountain of cum down the dildo. Moaning aloud with pleasure.

She then slid her ass dildo out, pulled off that huge dildo. Her pussy was pierced too!!!. OMG!!.

She got off the table and got on her knees, smiled at me and said " Have had a girl suck you dick yet?

"No", I said.

 My mom knelt in front of me and put her fingers around my dick. My dick went instantly rock hard. My mushroom was turning red. The viens were popping and my balls tightened up. My mom stroked it slowly and said,"Nice cock son".

 As she slowly stroked it. I watched her mouth cover my mushroom tip and glide her tongue across the bottom. I was getting sucked by my mom. She licked it like a lollipop. Sliding her tongue down to my balls, then up to the tip and into her mouth.

She is a beautiful woman, 5' 4", 107 pounds, 36 years old. Long blond hair with an unbelievable body. Tattoos on her lower back and shoulders, plus one I never seen. It was on the lower front of her pussy. WOW. Her nipples were pierced and so was her clit. My mom is a slut. Her pussy and ass shaved smooth. She is Hot!!!

My mom sucked me good. She stroked my shaft as she sucked. With her other hand she started to circle my asshole with her middle finger. It felt so good I grabbed the other cheek and spread it further for more access. I told her I was going to blow.
 
She tells me," Not yet son" and slowed down. I look down at her, she spits on her fingers then reaches back around and lubes up my asshole.

She begins to suck again and as she sucked she circle my ass again. She slid her middle finger to the opening of my asshole, pushing at my hole and it popped in with ease. Man! She knows exactly what to do.

She slid her finger slowly in and out of my ass and was sucking pretty hard and fast on my now steel pole of a dick. I moaned loud as I could feel my dick about to unload. My mom stops dead. She says, "Not so fast young man".

"On the table mister" she said. I lay down on the table with my ass close to the edge.

"Put your knees up and spread them", she tells me.

My mom put herself between them and grabbed ahold of my ridgid pole and sucked up my balls into her mouth. She slowly stroked me as she sucked. Letting go with her mouth and with one quick move, licked my asshole. I twitched a bit then settled right down. It felt amazing.

She lubed it with loads of spit, working her finger at the center of my hole. With one push she was in. She stroked and sucked my dick as she fingered my asshole. She was sliding it in farther with each thrust. Soon she had her whole middle finger inside and working me.

After about fifteen minutes I couldn't take it anymore. My nut sack tightened up tighter than ever. I told her I was cumming. She stroked faster with her mouth over my tip until I unloaded what felt like my entire ball sack into her mouth. She slowly slid her finger out as I came. I was convulsing out of control on the table. She swallowed my entire load. "Wow!" I told her.

She asked if that was my first sexual experience with a girl. I said "Yes". " You sure loaded up my mouth, I didn't think I was going to be able to swallow fast enough", she said.

" Ok, listen. Do you want to learn how to lick a woman crazy? ", she asked."Yes", I said. Mom says,"Pull that chair up to the table as if I were going to eat dinner", so I did.

"What about dad coming home and catching us?" I asked. Mom says,"He is at work until 8 tonite, So we have 6 more hours of teaching you how to have sex and please a woman. Dont you worry about that, you just concentrate on my pussy".

I sat on the chair, my mom scooted to the edge of the table and spread her legs wide, holding herself up with her arms so she could see me between her legs. Her pussy was so beautiful, shaved smooth and light pink on the inside. Her slit was so wet. She pulled her hood back and told me to lick it. "Open my pussy lips" she said softly. "Now lick up and down my pussy, Yeah like that, OH YEAH!". 

 She put her head back and just moaned. Sucking on her bottom lip as I lick. I was licking my mothers pussy and she was liking it. I licked it for alittle while like that until she said "This is my clit and is one way a woman has an orgasm. Now, on the inside is a G-Spot, another way for a woman to have an orgasm".

She tells me to pull her hood back to expose her clit and to run my tongue over it. She jumped alittle and I knew that was good. I licked it with the tip of my tongue. Mom let me explore for about 5 minutes then said to suck it up into my mouth and flick her clit with my tongue a few times then to let go and go back to licking again.

I did that for awhile. I was loving it and she was loving it. She kept saying, "Ohhh Yeaaah, like that honey, don't stop ok?" I would lick it forever if she wanted.

My mom was moaning and moving her ass around. She takes one hand and pinches one of her nipples. She tells me to slide a finger into her sopping wet pussy. I greedily put a finger in and moved as if I was fucking it. Mom tells me to add another and to keep licking and sucking on her clit. My fingers were covered in pussy juice. Soon I had all my fingers in her pussy and fucking her. She lays back and is slashing her head back and forth in extasy.

Mom tells me to push my hand into her pussy. I was shocked. I didn't think it was possible. "Just slow down and push slowly" she said. She opened up her legs and pussy as far as she could. I did what she said and to my amazement, my hand was in. She tells me, "Now make a fist and start pumping me and suck my clit". I did.

I thought my mom was going to lose her mind.

AbyThomson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbyThomson

The more I pumped her pussy the more she thrashed around on the table. I was twisting my fist and pumping at the same time. "YEAH, YEAH, LIKE THAT, JUST LIKE THAT SON", she said proudly. I pumped slow. She was sweating bad, pussy gushing cum and holding her legs as far apart as she could. I did this for aleast a half hour. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping off my arm, running down her ass to her asshole and then to the table where it pooled up.

Screamming and yelling "Oh God dont stop, I'm cumming! Faster Faster". I did what she said and she screamed loud. " I'm Cumming!!!!". She was so wet I couldn't believe my eyes. Her naked body was convulsing and spewing cum like a fountain. I slowly move my hand inside and watched her jump with extasy. Twitching each time I moved fast.

She layed there exhausted and catching her breath. I licked and sucked her pussy and asshole clean. Plus the table. I had pussy cum from ear to ear. I was now addicted to pussy juice and it was my mom's! I just licked, played and fingered moms pussy and ass until she was all clean.

Mom gets off the table, knees wobbling, legs shaking hard and breathing hard. She tells me, " That was the best orgasm I ever had". She sits down on the chair, I stood in front of her with a raging hard-on. She ran her nails up and down my body. "Do you want me suck your fat cock again son?", she asked mischeivously.

My dick woke up with that question. I said, " YES". Mom slides her fingernails down and around my ass and pulls me in. She opens her mouth, grabbed my balls in one hand, ass cheek in the other then proceeded to suck me slowly. Man it felt good.

As she sucked she told me that it was time to fuck her. "We still have 4 hours left", she said. I couldn't wait. She sucked till I was as stiff as a board again. Stroked it like a pro, her mouth and tongue expertly ran over my cock, squeezing and fonding my ball sack. I grabbed the back of her head and jammed my fat dick down her throat. It felt so good.

She swallowed my entire member then pulled off, then back down again. I still had ahold of her head jamming her down on me. She pulls up again, looks up at me and smiles. "Your catching on son", she says. Then down again.

After awhile of this, she pulls off and says, "Let's go outside"

" OK!", I said.

Out we go out completely naked. Mom gets on all fours. She tells me to fuck her pussy hole. So, I squatted with my fat dick in my hand, slid my tip up and down her slit a few times to get it wet. Stopped it at her opening and pushed just the tip in. I felt incredable. I had the tip of my dick in my mom.

She moaned a bit. I slid it to the base of my cock and my balls rested on her pussy lips. Mom reached under and grabbed my balls and squeezed. OMG!

I slowly started pumping mom's pussy, gaining speed because it feels so good. I now love my mom's pussy. I dont want to ever stop fucking her pussy, EVER!. She tells me to bang it like there is no tomorrow. I slammed it hard and fast. I jackhammered that pussy. I was feeling so fucking good.

" Mom, I'm cumming" I told her. " Me too", she said. "Keep it up, Harder!". I fucked her hard. I pounded her pussy for all I was worth. We both came hard. She was screaming "Oh my god fuck me harder. Don't you stop, I'm cumming, Don't stop!". I was moaning and grunting with every stroke into my mother. I unloaded what seemed like a gallon of my white spunk inside her pussy. Mom tells me to stay inside her so she can feel me pulsating in her sloppy wet pussy.

My mom turns over and lays on her back. I get down and spread her legs. I lap at her ass and pussy like a dog, sopping up all the sweet juices. Once again my face was dripping wet from my mom's cum. I was now 5pm.

My mom tells me to get over her so she can lick my dick and balls. I move over her and her soft tongue washed my manhood and nuts. Sucking the head of my cock for all the cum left over in my shaft.

"This is called the 69 position son", she said.

We 69'ed for quite awhile. I licked, sucked, played and examined her ass and pussy. What a beautiful sight! A shaved, smooth, pink wet pussy that is as red as could be because of me. An asshole that was light brown in color, puckered and beautiful as well.

My mom says, "Ok, This going to be the last lesson of the night" She stands up and grabs me by my cock. She takes me in the livingroom and stops at the ottoman. She sits down on it and begins to lick the bottom of my shaft. Slides up to my tip and in it goes.

She sucks it until I'm rock hard. Stroking and sucking getting it all sloppy. She lays back on the ottoman and moves forward untill her ass is off the edge. Legs go up and she spreads them.

"Am I going to fuck that sweet pussy again mom?", I asked.

"Noooo, My ass", she said.

"Really!" I exclaimed.

"Yes" she said.

My mom spit in her hand and placed it on her asshole and told me to spit directly on it and then put the head of my fat cock at the opening. She put her knees into her chest, reached around her ass and proceeded to pull her ass cheeks apart.

She told me to ease my tip into her ass. I was so fucking hard again. My tip penetrated he hole and I was in. She said to go easy until I have my entire shaft in. I slid it all the way in and she was begging me to fuck her ass.

I started slowly and picked up alittle speed. I was now fucking my mom's asshole. She said, "Spit on it again". I did just that. I spit a big one on it this time and it slid real easy now. I found a nice steady pace and just fucked my slut of a mom.

We fucked like that for the rest of the time. Slow and steady. I fingered her pussy and pulled at her clitty ring. She pinched her nipples then would take over her clit. I would pinch and grope her tits. Back and forth we went.

She kept cumming as I fucked her ass. She tells me after an hour of tourturing her holes to " Pick up the pace sweetie" Your dad will be home soon and we gotta get cleaned up still".

"Ok", I said.

I started pounding her ass and mom started to thrash around in pure pleasure. I really started hammering her brown hole. I grabbed her hips and jammed my cock into her. She is about to unload an orgasm. It took about another half hour for her to lose control.

She screamed, "DON'T STOP HONEY, I'M CUMMING HARD" I'MMMM... OH FUCK, HERE I GOOO!!! OHHH MYYY GODDD, AWWWWW FUUUUCK!!!

I came deep in he ass. I was shaking and knees were giving out. "Wow, what a fucking slut you are mom" I said exhaustedly. That was so bitchen.

My mom says, " I'm your slut now mister and you better fuck this slut like that everytime, I have three holes that need that all the time. Now go get in the shower and make it quick".

My mom gathers herself up and heads to the shower as well. She cleans and shaves her pussy. We are ready to go when dad gets home. We get to the resturant and sit down. Mom sits on one end and dad at the other. I sit next to mom like I always do.

Mom was wearing a sexy little skirt and no panties, but I didn't know that until she wanted me...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by crazy4pussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments