Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlie's family

6
0 Comments 0
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I was standing right outside his door watching.
I was watching Charlie fuck his mom.
I wanted to move away from the door but I couldn't.

Charlie's mom, Lori, is a beautiful woman. She's 42yrs old, auburn hair, green eyes, 5ft 5in, and 36DD tits. Charlie, is 17, 6ft 1in, dark hair and blue eyes, like his dad.

I had gotten up to go to the bathroom, and I heard moans coming from his room. The door was ajar so I peeked in. Charlie was pounding into his mother's dripping pussy.

Lori, his mom, was moaning loud. She had her eyes closed. Something was telling me to turn and leave, but I couldn't. I could feel my pussy starting to soak my panties. I wasn't wearing pajama pants. I figured no one would be up and I could make it to the bathroom and back to bed without being seen.

I continued to watch Charlie fuck Lori. His cock was massive. He would pull it all the way out then slam back in to Lori's dripping hole. I let my fingers slide underneath the band of my panties.

My fingers reached my hot cunt. I was really wet. I didn't understand why I was turned on by incest, but I was. I gently let my finger rub over my wet slit. Charlie had flipped his mother over and was now fucking her doggy style. He was bracing himself with one hand and the other hand was pulling her hair. Lori was rubbing her clit vigorously with one hand, while the other hand held her balance.

Then Lori let out a moan, and almost collapsed on the bed. "Mmmm, you made mommy cum." Lori said to Charlie. And with that, Charlie's body tensed up, he must released at least 8 streams his seed into his mother's womb. He pulled his dick out of his mother and lay on the bed next to her. He reached down and scooped up the cum that was dripping from her pussy and brought it too her mouth.

Lori sucked her son's fingers until there was no more of his hot seed spilling from her wet pussy lips.

I couldn't take it anymore. I started to make my way back to my bedroom. It was dark in the hall, so I had to be careful not to run into anything, for fear Charlie and Lori would hear me.

I then ran into something, or better yet, someone.

I was about to let out a scream, but the person in front of me covered my mouth and pushed me up against the wall.

"Shhh," said the body.

Realizing it was Charlie's dad, I nodded, and he took his hand from my mouth.
Charlie's dad, Frank, leaned and whispered, "Follow me." He took my hand and lead me into a bedroom. It was his and Lori's bedroom.

Frank turned on a few lamps. "I saw you standing outside Charlie's door," he said.

I couldn't find words. I didn't know what to say.

Frank confined, "There's no need to worry, Lori has been fucking Charlie since his 16th birthday."

My pussy was still dripping wet. Frank must think I'm freaked out by what I saw, but actually I'm turned on.

Frank was sitting on the edge of his bed. He had a sad look on his face. He continued to speak, "Lori fucks Charlie because I'm always away at work and Charlie can't get enough of his mom's pussy."

A tear starts to fall down Frank's face. I still can't find the words to say so I move closer to Frank. I reach down and wipe his tears away. I lean in and kiss him deeply. He kisses back.

Frank reaches up and starts to caress my panty clad pussy. I let out a moan.

BrianaJoy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaJoy

"Mmmm, Frank, that feels so good."

I take a step back and remove the rest of my clothing. I have an nice body. I'm 5ft 2in, with long brown hair and brown eyes, 32C. I have curves in all the right places.

Frank lets out a small gasp at my beautiful body.

"Stand up and take off your clothes and get on the bed," I tell Frank.

Frank stands and takes off his clothes. Frank is 43, salt and pepper hair, 6ft 6in. He keeps in pretty good shape. He does two marathons a year. He's completely naked and his cock is at full stand. It at least 9 inches. I don't know what's wrong with Lori, but I could fuck Frank forever.

Frank lays back on the bed. I straddle him. I kiss him again. I take his cock in my hands. Frank lets out a small moan. I take the tip of his cock and rub my pussy lips.

"Oh, shit this feels so damn good," I say to Frank. "Now I'm going to fuck you harder than Lori ever could."

And with that I slam my pussy onto Frank's huge cock.

"Oh, fuck yes," says Frank.

My pussy is tight and I can feel Frank's cock pushing against the walls of my dripping cunt.

I slowly ride his cock for a few moments, then I pick my body up so his cock comes almost all the way out of my pussy and I drop back down hard, letting gravity do the work. I pick myself up again and SLAM! I pick myself up and SLAM!

"Oh shit, this feels amazing," Franks tells me.

I twist around on Frank's cock, a trick I learned while fucking Charlie's best friend, Mark. I'm now fucking him reverse cowgirl.

"Oh, fuck me, I'm about to cum," says Frank.

I really want to feel him explode in me. I turn back and face Frank and clench my pussy around his cock and slam into him. Frank releases at least 8 streams of cum in me. I lose count as I climb off of him. His sperm is dripping from my pussy onto the bed.

I stick his cock in my mouth and swallow as much as I can.

"Wow, that was amazing!" I sit up because it's a voice that doesn't come from Frank.

It's Lori.

Again I'm at a loss for words and I'm trying to grab sheets to cover my body.

"Don't be shy, girl. Charlie and I just watched the whole thing," says Lori.

I look over at Frank and he has a huge smile on his face. He starts to talk, "Sorry, sweetie, we've been waiting to get you in on our family secret since Charlie brought you home as his girlfriend last summer."

I'm still in shock. Lori comes over to the bed and takes the covers away from my body.

"I know you didn't get to come. Let me help you with that," Lori says with an evil grin.

I'm in heaven. I lay back with my head resting on Frank's stomach and Lori starts licking my pussy. She inserts 3 fingers and starts finger fucking the shit out of me. She uses her tongue to assault my sensitive clit.

"Oh, fuck Lori this feels so damn good. Oh, shit, I'm cuumminnng." With that my body jerks all over the bed, but Lori has me pinned good and I can't get away. As I cum down from the most intense orgasm ever. I hear a small chuckle.

Charlie is leaned against the wall. Completely naked and chuckling.
He starts to clap. "Bravo, babe, that was a wonderful performance."

Charlie comes over and kisses me long and deep. He pulls away long enough to say, "Welcome to the family."

Published 
Written by samjam88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors