Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Charlotte And Her Parents

9
2 Comments 2
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Biology was the one subject that Charlotte,a straight A student at the city's most reputed convent loathed. She had a very important exam the next day, and all Charlotte could think of was her long distance boyfriend,Adam. It was already midnight, and she hadn't studied a single thing,so she considered asking her father for some help.

Leaving her pen on the table, Charlotte walked to her parents room, paying no heed when her pen rolled off the table and onto the ground with a thud.

Stopping outside her parents room, Charlotte paused to listen to what was going on inside instead of knocking. What she heard, had an electrifying effect on her virgin pussy. It surprised and interested her beyond anything she had heard before in her 16 years of existence.

"Oh Victor, that's it, fuck me harder honey, come on you wild bastard, you can do it, oh yeah thats amazing,fuck me baby,fuck me!" moaned her mother, Jenny.

"You like that,you whore? You like my penis in that tight little pussy of yours? Your pussy is tighter than ever babe, it makes me wanna cum all over you" came Charlotte's dad,Victors reply.

Charlotte had no idea her parents made love anymore. It was something like the porn videos that  Adam usually urged her to watch.

She was in a dillemma. She didn't know whether she should walk right in and ask her father for help with Biology, or whether she should leave her parents in peace and walk away.

In the end, she went to her room, and straight to bed. Her pussy was aching to be touched. Thinking of her fathers prick, and how huge it might be, and her mothers cunt, the very cunt she was born out of, Charlotte rubbed her clit and reached an explosive orgasm.  She had often had phone sex with Adam, but the most she had done was wet her nipples and rubbed her clit. She wanted to lose her virginity to someone who mattered. She was waiting for Adam to come and fuck her as hard as he could. But now that she'd heard her parents making love, all she could think of was how good it would feel to suck on Jenny's nipples and to feel Victors penis in her own pussy.

Needless to say, when her report card came, she topped everything except Biology. She had gotten a D. She knew her parents would be disappointed, and was dreading facing them.

At home, Charlotte had lunch on her own, since her parents were at work, and spent the day doing homework and various household chores. At 6 o'clock, she shaved herself and had a shower. After her shower, she looked at herself in the mirror, wondering what men saw when they looked at her. Charlotte had always had a thing for older men, and with her pretty chocolate hair that fell down her back in little ringlets, she could charm anyone. Her green-grey eyes and her little dimples made it hard for men to resist her. Although her favourite asset were her pair of 36 C's. She had extremely sensitive nipples, and she loved it when her boobs were fondled. A few months ago, one of her dads younger friends from the army had been invited to their place, and she'd eventually found herself in her bathroom with him. Things had gone quite far, but she didn't want it to go further.

She picked out her favourite tiny white shorts, and a black tank top for the evening, as it was Friday, which meant family night. She and her parents would spend the evening watching a movie, having a nice meal and playing a game of poker. She set the table and ordered some chinese takeout.

At 6.30, her parents returned. After freshening up, they came downstairs. Charlotte spent this time in her bedroom, pleasuring herself while looking at a photo of her mum and dad.

At 7, they all came downstairs. Charlotte asked them which movie they would like to watch, and Jenny and Victor exchanged a glance.

"Charlotte,maybe you should go upstairs and study tonight." Victor told her.

"But daddy, tonight is Friday, it's family night." Charlotte replied, puzzled.

"Yes darling, but your father and I were thinking of watching a different kind of movie on the tv tonight." Jenny said, gently.

"What do you mean, mother?" Charlotte asked her

"I mean honey, that we need some time to unwind, and you can go up and watch a movie on your laptop or do whatever it is, that you youngsters do these days." Jenny said to her.

"Well,if you insist.. I guess I'll just go up and do some homework or something," she said, intending to go upstairs and call Adam.

Just as Charlotte was on the stairs, she heard her fathers voice.

"Charlotte, have you got your report card?"

Charlotte froze.

"Yes daddy, we got it today. Its upstairs, should I fetch it?"

"Of course baby, we'd love to see how our little girl has done. Top of everything, no doubt about it,eh?"

"Our Charlie's always top of everything" Jenny said, smiling at Victor.

Charlotte trudged slowly upstairs, took her time talking out her report card from her backpack, and went back downstairs.

As she reached the living room, she approached her parents and gave her father the report card.

Victor looked through it proudly, but suddenly looked up in shock.

"Honey, why have you gotten a D in Biology?" he enquired

"I don't know father. I tried really hard to do well, but...." Charlotte said, looking down in shame.

"Oh honey, come here,sit between us" Jenny consoled her

Charlotte sat down in between her parents, and her her father told her to sit on his lap. He patted her back and told her it'll be okay. Jenny pushed Charlotte's hair behind her ear as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"It's okay darling, we know you'll try harder next time"

Just as soon as Jenny said this, the movie that Jenny and Victor were going to watch, started.

Sitting on Victors lap.

GABRIELATHOMS1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GABRIELATHOMS1

Charlotte saw a pretty woman scantily dressed on the screen. As she kept watching, the woman stripped till she was entirely naked, and then the scene shifted.

Charlotte realised her parents wanted to watch porn, but pretended to be ignorant.

"Why is that woman not dressed, daddy?" She asked her father, still perched on this lap.

"Well...darling, we'll explain later, you should go up now." Victor said in embarrasment.

"No daddy, I want to watch with you and mother"

"Alright Charlotte, you can watch with us," said Jenny, with a meaningful look at Victor.

Jenny had suddenly gotten an idea. She had told Victor earlier that their sex life was gradually getting less interesting, and that they should try something fun. Their daughters interest meant that they could have fun, within the family.

The movie got progressively more interesting. The naked woman was joined by her husband and their daughter. As soon as this happened, Victor developed and erection, and he started to rub Charlotte's hips. Charlotte put an arm around her fathers shoulders, resulting in his cheek being pressed against her right boob. Jenny edged closer to them on the couch.

Noticing her fathers erection, Charlotte was extremely happy. How she'd been waiting for this day, when her father would get an erection due to her! Still pretending to be ignorant, she settled down, pressing closer to her father.

"I like this movie, its interesting. But why is it that we never do the things that they're doing, father?" Charlotte asked,curiously.

"Oh honey, would you like to do those things?" Jenny asked her, barely able to contain her excitement.

"I'd love to,mother" Charlotte smiled.

Jenny smiled at Victor and Charlotte, and proceeded to get up and stand in front of them. She paused the movie and put on some music. Then she started taking off her clothes.

"Mommy's doing a striptease for us, baby" Victor said to Charlotte, his hands beginning to creep downwards into her shorts, and as he noticed her lack of panties, he cupped her bare ass and squeezed it.

Grinning at her father, Charlotte turned around and kissed him on the mouth. Victor parted his daughters lips with his tongue, while his hands wandered higher up, towards her beautiful boobs. Realising that she wasn't wearing a bra, his erection only grew harder. He took her breasts in his hands and tweaked her nipples. Pinching them, and tolling them in his hands, while she moaned.

"Charlie, your dads getting harder because of you, don't you want to do something about it?" Jenny asked her, while taking off her husbands pants.

They all quickly stripped, and then Charlotte positioned herself appropriately on her father, while he lay on the couch.

Jenny showed her how to hold Victors penis, and how she should hold it in a fist and move her hand up and down, while licking him like an icecream cone.

Charlotte did just that, and her father groaned with the satisfaction of a man who is about to cum. Jenny reached for her daughters nipples and began to suck on the greedily.


"Charlotte, i'm gonna cum in your mouth, babe you're gonna make your daddy come in that amazing mouth of yours, yeah keep going you whore, come on, fuck your daddy with your mouth, mmmm yeaaaaah oh yeaaaaaaaah, i'm cumming baby!" Victor came in his daughters mouth, and Charlotte, hardly believing her luck, swallowed all the cum in her mouth.

"Good girl Charlie, now come here and eat mommy's pussy, come to mommy." Jenny told her.

Obeying her mother, Charlotte went and lay Jenny down on the carpet and parted her legs hungrily. She then dived down and buried her face in her mothers sweet smelling pussy, and devoured the taste of it. Victor had brought the camera, and was filming them. She flicked her tongue up and down the crack of Jenny's pussy, sucking it and licking it for all she was worth.

"Ohhhh honey, eat your mommy's pussy, yeaah that's it.. come on...yeaah a little more, OHH yeah, woww, that tongue of yours is amazing baby...i'm gonna cum, mommy's gonna cum..yeaah!" and with that, Jenny came.

"Did you like that mommy?" Charlotte asked.

"It was heavenly baby, now let me return the favour" Jenny said

"Oh no, Let me do that Jenny," Victor interrupted.

"Oh yes, I've always wanted daddy to eat my pussy!" Charlotte said happily

Victor climbed between his daughters legs. Charlottes pussy was already dripping in anticipation, and the jolt that went through her when her fathers mouth first touched her pussy, was electrifying. She felt shivers up her spine when her father fucked her with his tongue. His tongue was absolutely divine, and the way he was licking and sucking her pussy made her wish that he'd never stop.

She pulled her mother towards her, and sucked hard on her mothers nipples. Something she hadn't done since she was a baby. Now she felt like a baby all over again, only much much better.

With her fathers tongue giving her heaven, and her mothers hard nipples in her mouth, Charlotte didn't feel like she needed anyone else.

Her parents were giving her everything she had ever wished for ;)



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Tania
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments