Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chloe Spanks

"Inspired by the Betty Spanks Series"

3
2 Comments 2
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

This story is inspired by the Betty spanks series and is written with the permission of the original copyright holder Peter242.

 

Betty & David’s Punishments continued   Chloe remained somewhat fascinated by the fact that David had developed an erection when Chloe had spanked Betty. Chloe decided that she would take things further and look to initiate contact between David and Betty but she needed to test out the waters so to speak. Chloe realised that although it had been a large step forward to take it upon herself to punish Betty it would be an even greater one to initiate an incestuous relationship. The next day Chloe went to see Betty, Chloe knocked at the door for several minutes before Betty finally opened the door, Chloe walked in and although it was mid morning Betty was still in her sleeping attire albeit with a house coat on. “Betty, the house is a mess – it is 11am and it looks like you have only just got out of bed” ‘Yes Chloe’ “Take that house coat off and get over my knee NOW” ‘Yes Chloe’ Betty hung her head down and was very subservient to Chloe. Without hesitation Chloe started to spank Betty hard, as Betty moved on Chloe lap Chloe noticed that Betty’ s pussy was very red and puffy. “Your pussy looks like it has been well fucked, have you had a man round?” ‘No Chloe’ “Well why is it so red, have you been using your dildo all night” ‘Pretty much   yes’ “So what got you so turned on that you needed to do that, last night was not the first time I spanked you ?” ‘No’ “So what was new?” ‘David was so hard’ “But you knew David got a erection when you spanked him, we discussed this only yesterday, you spanked him on the bare and you had seen his erect cock” ‘But yesterday was somehow different, he saw my tits, he saw you spanking me, he never got that hard or leaked pre cum juice before’ Chloe then spanked Betty hard six times on her bare ass. “Betty are you trying to tell me something?” ‘I don’t know’ “Right Betty lets have all your clothes off, get upstairs and kneel on the bed and wait for me” This was getting better than Chloe had imagined, she now knew that Betty would go along with her little plan and she knew that David would do exactly as he was told. Whilst Betty went upstairs Chloe went to the bathroom she took off her dress to reveal a black Basque with suspenders and black stockings she got out a brand new strap on cock that she had never used before. The fake cock had a section that Chloe pushed into her pussy so that if she pushed the cock in to Betty' s pussy then the part in her would stimulate her clit and pussy. Chloe entered the bedroom and Betty turned to see her enter. “Betty suck my cock” Betty jumped forward and deep throated the plastic phallus. As Betty sucked on the cock it also pushed back into Chloe, it felt good, Chloe brought down her riding crop onto Betty’ s upturned ass and Betty took the cock deeper. “How long is it since you were last fucked Betty?” Betty took her mouth from the cock ‘Five years’ Betty resumed sucking “What are you thinking of now Betty – David’s cock ?” Betty looked at Chloe – how did she know ? “Suck it Betty” Chloe noticed that Betty’ s cunt was now literally dripping with her juices, Chloe brought the riding crop down hard again on Betty’ s ass. “Betty, are you imagining that you are sucking David’s cock, you naughty girl ?” Chloe again whipped her with the crop. “Well – answer me ?” ‘Yes’ Chloe pulled the plastic phallus from Betty’ s mouth. “On your back Betty” Betty laid down on the bed, Chloe knelt between her legs, the plastic cock almost touching Betty’ s very wet pussy. “Tell me what you want Betty?” ‘Please fuck me Chloe’ “Don’t you want David to fuck you?” Betty’ s eyes flew open – again Chloe had read her thoughts Chloe plunged the plastic cock into Betty’ s pussy, Betty came hard ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH !!! “Betty?” ‘Yes Chloe’ “Do you want David to fuck you, are you imagining that this is his hard cock fucking you?” ‘Yes Chloe I am, how did you know?’ “I suspected it yesterday and had to be sure myself” Chloe continued to fuck Betty hard with the strap on, she had Betty just where she wanted her, now to get David in on her little scheme. Chloe knew that by the end of this night she would have witnessed David fucking Betty as she pushed the plastic cock right up David’s arse. On and on Chloe went, driving the cock into Betty at the same time pushing it into herself, after Chloe had come again she got off Betty who was physically drained. “Right Betty, you can rest now, be at our house at 6pm tonight, you will not tell David anything about what we have discussed” ‘Yes Chloe’ On the drive back to her house Chloe thought deep about what she was about to embark upon however she felt sure that not only would she enjoy it but she knew that Betty would and indeed what man would not want to have sex with another woman with his wives full consent. At 5pm David returned home. “David, today we got the phone bill, I have noticed a number of 0906 numbers on the bill, some are for £60, this has made our phone bill £450 instead of the usual £80 or £90, I have called one of the numbers and it is a chat line, for fuck sake why do you want to chat to another woman whilst rubbing your pathetic little cock don’t you get enough sex?” ‘Sorry Chloe’ “Of course you do know what this means,?” ‘Yes Chloe’ “Your mother is coming round in an hour, she can witness your punishment or else I would have started now, but believe me after what you have done you can be assured that it will be a severe punishment and I will be using the cane that I brought from Betty yesterday.” Six O’clock arrived and right on the dot so did Betty.

KylieMayson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieMayson

“Betty, David has been extremely bad, he has been chatting on sex lines to women whilst rubbing his pathetic little cock, he has put our phone bill up by about £350, so Betty you can sit over there and you can watch as I hand out a severe caning to David” Betty hung her head down, she had never seen Chloe so furious. “RIGHT David IN HERE NOW” Chloe shouted David entered the living room. “ I have told Betty why you are getting punished and she will watch, so strip, everything off .” Chloe watched Betty’ s reaction as David striped off all his clothes, he carefully huge everything up tidy as he did not to annoy Chloe any more than she already was, when David’s boxers came down both Chloe and Betty noticed that he had an erection. Chloe tapped the end of David’s cock with the cane. “Don’t know why you have that, it’s not going near me tonight that is for sure, right bend over the table, and Betty you can go to the far end and hold his arms so that he does not try to get up” Chloe knew that this meant that Betty would feel the blows as they were handed out and Betty would be looking at both Chloe and David as the punishment was handed out.   WACK,................................... WACK,.................................... WACK,...... Chloe laid the strokes down hard and fast upon David’ bare arse. Betty was surprised at the curiosity of the strokes that Chloe was laying onto David. WACK,..................................WACK,...................................WACK,......... David was crying out, this was no playfully spanking session, this was a punishment caning and Chloe intended it to be so. WACK,................................WACK,........................WACK,............. ‘STOP, Chloe please stop’ shouted Betty, I never hit him that hard Chloe was even more annoyed now. “Betty, how dare you try to stop me or interfere in my handing out punishment, I told you, I told both of you that I am in charge of punishments now, I say who gets what, for how long and where” ‘Sorry Chloe’ said Betty David was still sobbing. “Betty, strip” Betty seeing how annoyed and red faced Chloe was dared not delay. “Right Betty over my knee” Betty bent over Chloe knee and Chloe started to spank her bare ass. “David you can stand up” Chloe noticed that David’s erection which had wilted somewhat during the caning quickly returned when he say Betty’ s tits and her bare ass over Chloe knee. Chloe continued to spank Betty, glancing at David from time to time, sure enough his erection was very hard. “Betty get up, we will retire to the bedroom, where you will kneel on the bed and take the cane” ‘Yes Chloe’ They all went upstairs without a word, Chloe noticed that David’s erection did not wilt at all. “Right Betty into position” Chloe brought the cane down on Betty’ s bare arse, hard but not quite as hard as she had hit David.   WACK,.......................WACK,......................... ‘Chloe’ “What is it David” ‘Please Chloe, I beg of you do not hit Betty like you hit me, by all means punish me but if you must punish mum then please be more lenient’ “Oh so you want me to go easy on her do you” WACK.......................... David’s cock was still rock hard Chloe reached round to Betty’ s pussy. David had never seen this before, after all he had been in the other room when Betty and Chloe pleasured each other the day before. Chloe felt Betty’ s wet cunt. “David I will have you know, that Betty is enjoying this as much as you are judging by that hard cock you have in front of you, come   closer. David approached the bed very wary of what would happen next. Chloe spoke first “Betty, are you feeling very hot” ‘Yes Chloe’ “David has a very hard cock here, do you want him to push it deep into your cunt” ‘Please yes please’ David’s face was a picture he was bright red and could not believe either what Chloe had said or what his mother had said. “Well don’t just stand there, give her what she wants” David moved forward and without warning pushed his erection deep into Betty’ s pussy, he held her hips as he drove into Betty, almost at once Betty came, she came harder than she had ever come before, she screamed out ‘Thank you David, thank you Chloe..... oh yes!!! don’t stop’ Meanwhile Chloe had slipped off her dress and was once again in her black Basque, black stockings and strap on cock. Chloe put loads of KY jelly onto the plastic phallus. Chloe got behind David and held his hips, he did not seem to notice, he still did not notice when Chloe rubbed KY Jelly around his ass, he did however take notice as Chloe pushed the strap on deep into David’s arse, Betty noticed too as David shot his load of red hot cum right up Betty’ s very wet cunt.      
Published 
Written by profpete999
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments