Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christine's Valuable Lesson part deux

1
0 Comments 0
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
In our first encounter with Christine, we learned that she was just a little promiscuous and was caught in the act. Her two gentlemen friends plotted against her, but she got wise to their game. Using her feminine wiles, she appealed to their most basic animal need … sex. She became their little naughty sex slave. And so we continue our erotic tale.

“Mmm … please.” Christine moaned.

“Get your fucking clothes on,” Devon ordered. “We’re going on a little trip.”

“But, it’s ten o’ clock …” Christine began.

“Ah, you are our sex slave, no? And what we want goes, yes?” Christine nodded her head, slowly rising from the bed and walking to her closet. Devon slapped her ass hard as she walked by. “Better hurry up or you might be half naked when we decide to leave.”

“Hmm … why does that sound like a great idea?” Will snickered. “Christine … wear a button-up shirt, no bra, no panties, and a skirt.”

“Ah, brilliant, my friend. Mmm accessible goods … I’m all for that.” Devon slapped Will on the back. “All right, slut, we’re gonna leave you to it. We’ll be in the living room. Gotta ask Wills something anyway.”

Christine just shook her head. She silently chided herself for the mess she was presently in. Admittedly, she was enjoying being tossed between the two of them. She had often wondered what it would be like to be fucked by both of her guys and now she was actually living it. Mmm … I’m going to make the best of this mistake.

When the guys made it well out of Christine’s earshot, Will asked pointedly, “What is it?”

“Think you’re sister would be up for play tonight?”

“My sister? Which one … Diane?”

Devon snickered at Will’s uneasiness. “No, not that one. You know the one I mean.”

“Rachel?!” Will breathed, nearly choking on the words. “Dude, I haven’t been … I mean … It’s been forever.”

“I got a great idea … she is going to be a key player. We need her.” Devon eyed him. “Besides, it will be fun. Call her up. Have her meet us in the park in fifteen.”

“Hmm maybe you’re right.” A slow grin spread across Will’s face. “This could get interesting.”

“Hmm.” Devon moaned in agreement. “Especially with what I have in mind, bro. Could be VERY interesting.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later, the three of them were standing in the park, idly watching the moonlight dance upon the lake’s soft waves. It really was a gorgeous night. Will couldn’t help glancing at Christine. The gentle breeze toyed with her hair and teased her skirt, reminding him that she was indeed naked under her clothing. He almost apologized for what he had thought about her earlier in the evening. Almost.

“Well …” Devon broke the silence. “Let’s get this party started.”

“Right.” Will agreed. “The other player is on standby. Just waiting on the go ahead.”

“Sounds good.” Devon nodded. “Get the stuff from the trunk of my car.” Will hurriedly ran to the car. “Now, Christine, I want you to lay down with your hands and feet together.”

“What?!” Christine spat.

“Need I remind you that you are our sex slave for the evening and that you are here on your own free will?” Devon glared at her. “You can choose to obey … or you can be forced to obey. Either way …”

“Oh, okay.” Christine interrupted, as she plopped herself down on the dew-riddled grass. “Just don’t …”

“Okay, got the rope.” Will returned, somewhat breathless.

“Don’t what?” Devon chuckled. “Don’t tie you up?”

“Yeah.” Christine sighed.

“Aw … too bad.” Devon said, binding Christine’s wrists together. “K, Wills, call her up.”

“Her?” Christine inquired. Devon laughed riotously. Something about the way he laughed worried her.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

What are those guys up to? She wondered, as Devon expertly tie her hands and feet together. There was no way she was going anywhere.

“All righty than … you’re good to go.” Devon slapped her ass, as he stood.

Just then, Will joined the twosome. A petite woman walked up beside him. She had white-blonde hair and a slight frame … almost the only features Christine could make out in the darkness.

Sadly, she didn’t miss what the woman was doing. She had both of her hands down Will’s pants, massaging his obvious erection; and they were so nonchalant about it. Like it was just an everyday occurrence. They were talking about something, but Christine didn’t hear a single word. That is until …

“Hey bitch! I’m talking to you!” Devon’s harsh tone snapped Christine out of her revere.

“Huh? Sorry, I didn’t hear what you said.”

“Yeah, I noticed that.” Devon chuckled. “This is Rachel, Will’s little sister.”

“And you must be Christine …” Rachel unbuttoned Christine’s shirt, and massaged her luscious breasts. “Mmm you look yummy.”

“Um thanks.” Christine mumbled. She wasn’t used to a woman’s attention and wasn’t quite sure how to respond. It turned her on though. A lot.

Rachel shifted her attentions to Will. “Hmm … it’s been a while since you’ve had my pussy, brother. Have you missed it?”

“Yes.” Will breathed. His manhood was aching. Rachel had been teasing him nearly every second. Hell, she even flashed her shaved snatch while getting out of the vehicle.

“How much have you missed it?” Rachel smiled wickedly. “Show me.”

Will knelt on the grass in front of Rachel, and gingerly lifted her tiny skirt and stuck two fingers between her nether lips. Her pussy was so wet and it smelled so good. It reminded him of those nights when they were younger and she would sneak into his room. She would remove her clothing and climb into his bed. “How I have missed you, old friend.” He whispered, taking her engorged clit into his mouth.

Moans escaped Rachel’s lips, as she grabbed a handful of Will’s hair. “Brother, you fucking love my pussy, don’t you?” Will did not answer. Instead, increased his momentum. “Umm make me cum. Show the bitch who really has you by the balls.”

Devon watched Rachel and Will, his own arousal, ever increasing. He’d seen them once before … completely by accident. Something he found so arousing and yet would never have the guts to do.

Devon unleashed his now painfully erect cock, but before he could even begin stroking himself off, Rachel stopped him. “Not yet, Devon.” she said, breathlessly. She was so close to orgasm, it was almost funny. “Wait … one second …” Suddenly, she began to moan loudly, as orgasmic bliss overcame her body. Her pleasure flooded Will, nearly drowning him in the process. “Now, Devon.”

Devon gladly came to Rachel’s side and shoved his cock into her sopping wet cunt. Oh, it felt so good. Her pussy hugged his cock so nicely … almost like a glove.

“Join him, Will.” Rachel ordered. “Both cocks filling my pussy. Work as a team … fuck me good.”

Christine watched her guys fuck another woman … wearing her out, really … and, not a damn thing she could do about it. To make matters worse, her pussy was screaming for attention again. Her arousal grew with every pump, with every moan. She could feel her juices run down her leg. Fuck me, so not fair.

Again, Rachel rewarded the guys with her pleasure. “Alright, guys …” She nodded. “Go ahead.”

In a matter of seconds, the men vacated her pussy and stood over Christine … their cocks in hand. Uh-oh … she thought, as they began jacking themselves off. Within seconds, they showered her face and hair with cum. “Tonight, you will be lucky enough to wear our cum home.”

Before heading to her car, Rachel came by Will and whispered in his ear, “Mmm … don’t make me wait so long next time, William, or I won’t let you fuck me. Ever.” Then, she left without another word.

Maybe one day Christine will have her first taste of pussy … maybe not. She certainly wasn’t against the idea. One thing I am quite certain of … she learned a valuable lesson that day. One she shall never, ever forget.

Published 
Written by 82tigress
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors