Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Surprise

6
2 Comments 2
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was Christmas day, and my sister comes bounding into my room at like 10:30 am to wake me up.

          “Merry Christmas Jake! Mom says to get up now.” She said.

          “Uugghh!” I moaned, still tired from a party last night.

It would’ve been torture waking up this early if it wasn’t my sister waking me up. My sister Rebecca is 16 a year younger than me, even though she doesn’t look it. She has luscious blonde hair with a perfect face and stunning blue eyes. Her blonde hair just barely brushes the top of her full and perk CC tits. She has a flat stomach and a skinny waist, with a big round ass and a cleanly shaven pussy. She looks as good as a model, which she was. She modeled the latest fashion at a close by clothing company. She perfect for it and my friends won’t let me forget it. This morning she was wearing a tight v-neck pink t-shirt with her tits nearly hanging out of it. I could tell the she wasn’t wearing a bra because her perk nipples were poking through her shirt. She had tight pink shorts on that barely covered her ass and cunt, and she wasn’t wearing any panties because I could see her slit through her shorts. I watched her ass the whole way while she walked out of my room.

 I started to get hard in the pants just thinking about her, so I went to my laptop and turned on my wireless web cam hidden in her bathroom. I watched her strip out of her pajamas and stand in front of the mirror admiring her naked body. While she admired herself, played with her tits, and felt her pussy up I jerked off to her amazing body.

          At around four o’clock my aunt, uncle, and my cousin Emily came over. The thing about my cousin is that she is 16 and just as good looking as my sister, but with DD tits. She is about the same height as my sister with light brown hair and a gorgeous face with astonishing green eyes. She has amazing curves with huge tits and a round firm ass, and today she was wearing a tight green v-neck long-sleeve shirt that showed off her cleavage. She had on form fitting jeans that only showed off her beautiful ass even more.

          “Merry Christmas!” I said as I hugged my aunt and uncle.

I walked over to Emily and said.

          “Merry Christmas!”

I gave her a tight hug and felt her perfect tits pushing up against me. I looked down her shirt and saw her leopard print bra she had on.

          The rest of the day went fine. We all opened up presents. What I was most excited about is when Rebecca opened her present from Emily while Emily opened her present from Rebecca, and they had both gotten matching, sexy pajamas from Victoria ’s Secret. Rebecca’s was pink and Emily’s was a light green. I was eager to see Rebecca try it on latter tonight, she will look so hot in it. After presents, we went and had dinner. I sat right across from Emily, so every time she leaned over for a bite I saw right down her shirt. Dinner went fine; Rebecca being a klutz dropped her fork though.

          After dinner we went into the living room to play Charades. Rebecca and I were on separate teams so we sat across from each other. Rebecca was wearing a sexy, tight red velvet dress that had white fur trim. Her breasts were ready to burst out of her top. The bottom of her dress went to about mid-thigh so when she sat down her dress slid up a bit. She wasn’t wearing any panties.

Once I saw her clean shaven cunt, I got hard right away. My dick made a little tent in m pants. Just as I was looking at her she turned her head to me. I quickly looked away; I’m sure getting red a little bit. The rest of the game went smooth. She didn’t catch me checking her out again. When the game was over, my parents and aunt and uncle began to get ready to go to another party.

          “All right Jake.” My dad said. “We’re going to be going soon. We are staying at the hotel near the party because no one wants to drive back. We’ll try to be back before one tomorrow afternoon.”

          “Alright, sounds good.”

          “Oh, and honey, watch over Rebecca and Emily. Ok.” My mom said.

          “Ok, mom!”

When they left, I headed up to my room to relieve myself. As I walked towards my room I noticed the Rebecca and Emily were already in their sexy pajamas talking about some game that they want to play. When I got to my room, I stripped to my boxers and lay in my bed. I started to stroke my 8-inch dick when Rebecca knocked at my door.

          “Hey Jake, can we come in?” She said.

Quickly, I shoved my dick into my boxers and sat up on my bed.

          “Alright, you can come in.”

Rebecca and Emily walked in, wearing their sexy new pajamas with their lovely tits bursting out of their tops, their nipples poking through their thin pajama tops. Their asses were defined by their tight shorts that made their cunts and their slits stand out like no other.

          “We were wondering if you would play a game with us.” Rebecca asked.

          “We would love it if you did.” Emily added.

          “Yeah, usually we play with each other, but you would make it more exciting!” Rebecca said seductively.

          The both came and sat next to me on my bed. It was great because I could see down both of their shirts.

          “Umm…sure.” I said, wondering what kind of game they were thinking of. “What’s it called?”

          Putting her hand on my thigh, Rebecca said.

          “It’s called the Pleasure Game.”

          “To win you must pleasure the other players the most.” Emily added.

          “Umm…how…do you…pleasure the other players?” I asked.

          “Like this.” Rebecca said as she took my hand to put it to her tits. My stiff dick perked up some more as I squeezed and played with her tits a little bit.

          “See, I pleasured you.” She said as she eyed the tent in my boxers. After getting one last squeeze of her tit, I took my hand away saying.

          “I don’t know if we should be doing this?”

          “Oh, but I think you want it.” Rebecca said with a smirk. “We both saw you checking me out during the game, especially my pussy. Do you like it?”

          With that she moved her shorts a little to give me a view of her beautiful, shaven pussy, which was wet with her pussy juices.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

          “Oh…yeah, but you saw me looking at you?” I asked.

          “Yeah we did!” Emily said. “I even saw you checking out my tits when I hugged you earlier. Do you like them?”

          “Of course! I’ve only dreamed about them like a million times”

          “Soooo…do you want to play?” Rebecca asked.

          “Yeah!” I said.

Right then they started to strip. First went their tops releasing their tits that were begging to be played with, and then went their shorts, revealing their tender virgin pussy lips that were waiting to be fucked.

          “So.” Emily said. “Is there anything you want to do to them?” Referring to her DD tits.

          “Yeah, I’ve only dreamed of fucking them hundreds of times!”

          “That sounds like fun!” Emily said.

          As Emily lay down on the bed I squeezed and played with her tits. Rebecca went straight for to Emily’s pussy and ate it out. Her tongue sliding through Emily’s slit making Emily moan. Rebecca had one hand she used to finger herself and the other she used to finger Emily’s ass hole. Rebecca had warm, sweet pussy juices dripping down her leg.

 I knelt over Emily and began squeezing and massaging her tits. I put my dick between them and pushed them together. I slid my dick in and out of her breasts as if I was in one of my dreams.

          “Uugghh! Yeah Jake, fuck my tits. Fuck them good. I want you to cum on them. Cum in my mouth, I want to taste your sweet cream!” Emily said.

          I made my thrusts harder and quicker. I squirted my cum all over her breasts and her mouth. After swallowing what she had in her mouth, she licked my dick clean.

          “Mmmm…Jake your cream tastes so good.” She said.

          “I want to try some too.” Rebecca said as she crawled over and licked the cum off of Emily’s tits and face. Then Rebecca started to lick and play with my dick to get it hard again. As she was sucking my dick, we moved to the 69 position and I licked her sweet pussy juices. I worked my way up her thigh to her pussy. I flicked my through her wet lips, causing her to moan.

          “Oooooh!” She moaned. “That fuckin’ feels good.”

          I licked her pussy faster and stuck my tongue into her quicker, making her shake and buck.

          “Oh! I’m gonna cum.” She screamed.

Just as she squirted her cum onto my face I squirted another load into her mouth. She didn’t miss a beat. She swallowed it all and licked my dick clean.

          “Your cum tastes so good!” Rebecca said.

She started to play and suck my dick until it was hard again, standing fully erect at 8 inches. Then she said.

          “I want you to fuck me brother. I want you to fuckin’ rip my virgin pussy!”

Rebecca laid down on the bed and spread her legs. Emily knelt over Rebecca’s face to get her cunt licked by Rebecca. I crawled over and got between her legs. At first I rubbed the tip of my dick on her lips, and then gently penetrated her virgin pussy.

I leaned over and squeezed Rebecca’s breasts and twisted her nipples softly to distract her for the pain I’m sure she was feeling. As my dick was almost half in, I hesitated for a second, because I didn’t want to hurt her.

          “Give me the whole thing! Fuck me hard!” She moaned from underneath Emily’s pussy.

          “Alright, if you say so.”

I shoved the rest of my shaft in. It slid right in because her pussy was so wet. I fucked her harder and harder, making her beautiful tits bounce up and down. Emily leaned over for a passionate kiss. I could feel her tongue on the inside of my teeth. I reached up and stared to play with her incredible tits, squeezing them and tweaking her nipples.

          “Oh, that feels good!” Emily moaned. “I know you like them. What else do you want to do to them?”

          “This!”

I buried my face into her breasts. I started to lick them and suck on her tits.

          “Now,” Emily said. “I want you to fuck me doggy style.”

          “You got it!”

I quickened my pace with Rebecca. I fucked her harder and quicker. She moved her hips in perfect rhythm with me.

          “Ahhhh! I’m gonna cum again!” Rebecca screamed.

          “I’m cumming!” Emily screamed.

Warm, sweet pussy juices squirted out of the girl’s pussies. Emily’s juices squirted all over Rebecca’s face. Rebecca swallowed what went into her mouth, and then Emily licked up the rest. Rebecca reached up and grabbed my head and pulled me down for a kiss.

          “Come here, Jake.” She said.

Our tongues instantly went into each others mouth. I could taste Emily’s sweet cum on her lips. Once our lips touched it was like we were in another world. I broke the kiss and said.

          “Alright, Emily get on all fours over Emily.”

          “Ohh, this sounds good!” Emily said.

  When they were in position, Emily turned her head and gave me the ‘what are you waiting for?’ looks. So I knelt up behind her and at first teased her asshole with the tip of my dick, then slid it into her wet pussy.

 I fucked her hard, making her boobs rock back and forth underneath her. I reached over and squeezed them. Rebecca was making out with Emily, playing with her tits, and fingering herself.

          “Uhhh! That feels good. Fuck me harder. Fuck me like in your dreams. Fuck me like I’m your bitch!” Rebecca screamed. “I’m cumming!”

          I felt her body pulsate wildly and her hips grinding into me, hungry for more dick. I felt her warm pussy tighten around my dick, and her sweet pussy juices squiring out and trickling down our legs. Rebecca dropped down on the bed and I dropped down between them. We each gave each other a kiss goodnight, and tiredly closed our eyes and fell asleep in a naked, sweaty mess.

          When I woke up I thought it was a dream, until I saw how messy my bed was and the girls’ pajamas on the floor. I heard the shower running, so I got up to check it out. The door was wide open and when I walked in I saw Rebecca and Emily naked and wet in the shower with water cascading down their bodies. They were washing each other.

          “Oh! Look who woke up!” Rebecca said.

          “Oh! Hey Jake!” Emily said. “Come in and join us.”

          “Alright.” I said as I stepped into the shower.

          “And by the way we decided you won the game last night.” Emily said.

          “You definitely pleasured us the most.” Rebecca added.

          “Oh, and what did I win?” I asked.

          “You’ll see!” They said in unison.

 

***Please leave a comment about how you thought it was, since being my first one I want to know how I could make it better.***

Published 
Written by Cassanova9
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments