Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cindy's Diary - Daddy

"Daddy plays a game with my heart but I can play back"

6
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words
October 4th

I’m sorry I haven’t written in you for some time now diary but life was moving too fast. However if I’m ever going to be a writer I know I need to write in you ever single day.
I know you want to know about my Daddy and me. My little sex diary.
Daddy, Mama, and I had a little talk. Of course nothing about the talk was realistic. My Mama is totally clueless about what is really going on with our little family. My Daddy just wants me to stop being angry at him. I just want sex.
Yes, you heard it. I want sex.
After our little talk I started teasing Daddy. The first morning after the talk I slept in a little late and Mama left to take my brothers to school like she usually does. This left my Daddy to take me to classes. As soon as she was gone I walked down the hallway to bathroom with not a stitch of clothing on. I made sure to linger in front of my Daddy’s doorway until he turned and noticed. I thought his jaw would drop off! It was priceless!
He followed me out into the hallway and I stopped at the bathroom door looking over my little naked shoulder to peer at him. I fluttered my eyelashes like a cartoon character. My Daddy turned away from me and stepped back into his room!
Diary! I ask you. What would you do if your daughter walked naked out of her room and stood in the hallway inviting you to go take a shower with her?
Exactly!
However what did my Daddy do?
Nothing.
I didn’t stop there, I showered and when I was done I left the door open and brushed my teeth and fixed my hair with nothing on. Oh he came to the doorway diary. He was interested. But he frowned and walked away. I watched him walk to the kitchen to eat.
It’s still hot here in Texas. Fall hasn’t hit us yet. So I dressed in little shorts and remained topless while I went into the kitchen and fixed cereal.
Daddy finally cracked.
“Why don’t you put something on!” He said.
“Because it’s hot!” I said.
“Do you know what the sight of you walking around like that is doing to me?” He asked.
“I think I have a pretty good idea. So why don’t you do something?” I asked.
“Because Cindy, you’re my daughter. It can’t happen again!”
“Why not?” I asked.
“It just can’t. You need to hurry up and get ready for school!” He said and pulled the paper up in front of his face.
Oh diary. I sat there with my tiny little breasts exposed and my body on fire. I was dripping wet just thinking about him coming over and taking me. What is wrong with him? I thought maybe it was me!

The next day I did the same thing but he slammed the bedroom door shut.

The day after I didn’t try again, I just got up like normal and took a shower. This time I closed the door. At some point I looked over and saw someone standing in my bathroom! I peeked out and it was Daddy. Oh diary, for the longest time we stood there. Me dripping and naked, him with a beautiful hard-on and doing nothing and then my Mama walked down the hallway and he disappeared out the door to my room.

That gets us to today and this is where I know that something odd is going on diary. This morning I got up thirsty and went in for a drink. My brothers were fighting in the living room, stupid boys. My Mama was taking a shower. I heard the water running and her usual singing. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge to get a bottle of water. I was wearing my nightshirt and undies, so nothing out of the ordinary. I’m sure that when I bent over you could probably see my undies or just a peek of them but who was there to see? Who indeed my diary.
Daddy came up behind me and put both hands on my hips. His finger tips almost touching around my small waist as he grabbed my body and forced his erection between my little ass cheeks. I turned to find him closing his eyes and rubbing himself up and down my ass crack! He seemed to be close to orgasm just humping my little butt.
Right then my stupid brothers came running into the kitchen and he stopped, pushing me aside so he could get a drink out and make it look like nothing had been going on. My brothers knew something was up. It must have been a weird sight with me bent over completely, my ass in the air like a kitten in heat and my Daddy bent over me getting a drink out of the fridge.
“I can see your panties!” My little brother said and then covered his mouth laughing and pointing.
“Shut up and get ready for school!” Daddy said.
My little brother took off running.

Later, when I was in my bathroom again and doing my make-up, Daddy came in and stood behind me.
“Just keep doing what you are doing.” He said.
“But Mama…” I said.
He didn’t let me finish because his hands touched my breasts and rubbed. He caressed each soft little nipple with his huge hands. He pinched and rolled them between fingers. I pressed back into him, returning his thick cock to my little ass. I was fully dressed but I would have died to have him inside me at that moment. Once again, Mama came out of the kitchen and walked down the hall toward my bathroom. Daddy made a hasty exit out my bedroom right before Mama entered and kissed me goodbye.
My panties were soaked. I was so fucking horny! Anyone could have fucked me at that moment. I wanted someone to fuck me. I wanted Daddy to fuck me.
But here is where it gets weird diary. Tell me if you can understand this? Mama leaves to take my brat brothers to school and Daddy turns off!
I mean as soon as the door shut I unzipped my jeans and let them drop on the bathroom floor and ran to him. I was ready to jump on him and have his thick hard cock inside me. I wanted it! I was dying for it! But Daddy had his door locked!
“Daddy!” I screamed.
“Cindy, get ready for school!”
“But Daddy! Come on! I’m not wearing any jeans. I’m taking my shirt off…” I teased.
“Cindy, please. Get ready for school!” He said again.
“DADDY!” I begged.
Diary, here is how horny and sad I was! I completely stripped! I mean I took off every stitch of clothing and stood outside his door rubbing my sopping wet little pussy. I fingered myself with both hands and rubbed the juices all around my little soaked cunt. I came in shuddering waves but it only frustrated me more! I wanted cock! I needed someone to fuck me! I was dying!
“Daddy please, please, please come outside and fuck me. I’m naked and touching myself.” I said.
No answer.
“Daddy, please, I just want to feel you inside me, just for a minute.”
No answer.
“UGH!”
That’s it! He refused to come out until I finally grabbed my bookbag and waited for him in the car.
Even on the ride to school I continued to try to touch him. He was obviously hard and ready but he wouldn’t let me do anything. I opened the buttons to my top and flashed a little breast at him and still he wouldn’t react.
What is going on diary?

October 5th

Ok, this is just fucked up diary. Excuse my language. But I’m really pissed off.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I woke up early. My brothers and Mama weren’t even awake yet. I went into the bathroom and had to pee. My Daddy must have got up as soon as he heard me going to the bathroom! He walked into the bathroom with not a stitch of clothes on! His hard cock stood beautifully at attention. It was so sleek and smooth and firm! He stood right in front of me while my pee tinkled down into the water. He didn’t seem to care what I was doing. He pushed his cock forward so that it hovered right in front of my face. Beautiful, smooth and ready it stood there. I took it in my hand and felt its heat. He moaned softly as I stroked him. I touched the tip with my tongue and he had to bite his fingers to keep from making noise. I slowly licked all around the head of his cock before taking the entire shaft into my mouth.
I watched him as I sucked and I could see the obvious pleasure I was giving. His eyes glazed over. His face was a show of ecstasy. Daddy loved what I was doing and I was so happy being able to make him feel good. But little can go unnoticed at my house and soon one of my brothers was up and going to his bathroom down the hall. That meant my mother would be up in just a minute.
Daddy pulled away and I couldn’t help but giggle a little as he ran across the hall toward his bedroom. I didn’t want him to get caught but at the same time who cares? I was happy about the whole thing and in love with my Daddy. I wanted everyone to know!
So what’s fucked up you ask?
I’ll tell you.
I did my normal routine and was ready for him to come back to me as soon as my Mama and brothers left for school. Did he? NO! As soon as they were gone he went outside and pretended to do things around the yard.
I’m waiting and writing you. What should I do?
Oh darn it all! I’m going out there and he can drive me to class.

Diary, oh my dirty little friend, my only confidant, I’m playing his little game back at him. After classes I caught a ride home with a friend and entered the empty house. Like I said, we’ve had some unusually hot days here in Texas. I decided that it was a good opportunity to get some of the white out before winter sets in, if it ever does. Fucking global warming.
I put on last year’s little bikini. It’s too small for me now but I was still able to tie the strings. I wish I had a thong bikini. Instead I adjusted the strings to the little pink triangles of cloth and looked at myself in the mirror. A few little tugs and the bikini fit. Fit’s really not the right word. It covered, barely. The bottoms hugged so tight you could see the puckered lips of my pussy and the top was so small that it wouldn’t cover both my nipples and the bottom tiny swell of breasts. Perfect!
Daddy returned home angry that I hadn’t been at school waiting for him to pick me up. He came outside ready to yell at me but I was lying on my tummy with the top undone. When Daddy walked up to me I lifted up on my elbows and exposed my little girls to him. It had the desired effect of both shutting him up and making him hard.
“Yes?” I said.
“Why weren’t you…God…” He said. Then he slipped off his shorts looking from side to side. Satisfied that no one was outside looking at us he grabbed his hard cock and lowered it to my face.
I yawned.
Yes, you heard me! I yawned and put my head back on my lawn chair.
“Cindy, please.”
“I’m sorry Daddy, I think you have stuff to do right?” I said.
I was kinda scared that he would get mad at me. I mean he is still my Daddy. But instead he stood there jerking off. I heard the sound of skin rubbing skin. I turned and looked at him. I forced myself to look bored.
“Don’t be angry. It’s just we can’t really have sex.”
“Then what’s the point?” I said.
“What do you mean?” He asked.
“Daddy! Come on! I’m so horny I’m dying! I can’t stand this anymore! Why tease? If we aren’t going to fuck then what is the point?”
“Because…” He searched for an answer then said, “You are so like your mother!”
“What the hell does that mean?” I asked.
“Always making it sound like this is my fault.”
“Ohhhhh! You are impossible!”
“So you’ll suck me?” He said.
“Oh dear Lord!” I said and grabbed his cock. I jerked him roughly and sat up on the edge of the chair. Daddy closed his eyes and seemed determined that he was going to enjoy it. I wasn’t. I was wet again. I wanted his cock in me. I wanted to feel his hot cum dripping out of me. I was a nympho!
But here is where things have gotten really interesting my little dirty friend. My brother appeared at the top of the deck! The older of the two younger brothers, Jack. He stood there and looked down at me stroking and jerking our Daddy. His jaw dropped. I’m sure he wasn’t sure what to be more shocked about, me practically nude in the back yard or the fact that I was jerking off our Daddy. I smiled wickedly at him. I wanted them to find out. I was ready for Mama to come out on the deck too and see me with Daddy when my little brother yelled something from the front door. Daddy nearly fell over himself trying to get his pants back up! I laughed.
Something about me is changing Diary. I’m not kidding. I just want sex. All the time sex. I think I really am becoming a nympho.
Want to know what I did next? Seriously!
I stood up and grabbed my towel and top and walked casually up the steps to the kitchen sliding glass door. Jack didn’t move and admired me as I walked past him. I winked at him and entered the house. Jack’s lips flickered as he tried to smile back but too stunned to react. I’m sure he’ll have a great story to tell.
“Oh my dear Lord!” Mama said.
I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge for a bottle of water. I closed the fridge and leaned back against it making sure everyone saw me topless. My bottoms were also soaking wet. I didn’t care.
“Cindy! What in the hell are you doing!” Mama asked.
“What?” I asked.
“You are naked!”
“No I’m not, I have a bikini on. Calm down.”
“Cindy! You don’t have a top on and…oh dear Lord!” Mama’s eyes were wide. Daddy was about to have a heart attack. Jack was hiding a smile behind his hand as he crossed his arms in front of himself.
“Cindy, are you crazy?” Mama asked.
“What?”
“Why aren’t you wearing a top?”
“It’s hot and this bikini is too little.”
“I can see that!”
“So what’s the problem?”
“You have brothers! Cover yourself up! What is wrong with you?” Mama asked.
“Ask Daddy.” I said and smirking I walked past everyone and grabbed my Daddy’s ass as I moved past him to go change. Behind me I heard, “What does that mean? What did she mean ‘Ask Daddy’?” Mama asked.
“I don’t…how would I know?” Daddy said.
“Can I go with Cindy?” Jack asked.
“No! Get your eyes back in your head young man! And stop trying to take your shirt off Alex!”
“But Cindy…”
“So what! I told you…”

That’s when I closed my door and came in here to write you. I don’t know what came over me! I was shaking when I sat down to write you. You are the only person I can talk to about this! I don’t know what I would do if I didn’t have you to write!
Oh Diary. I just wish you could speak. Is it wrong to feel these feelings?

Published 
Written by fetishdoll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments